Bleach Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destruction

A forum based Bleach RP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NWOTN 3.0!
Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm by Demi

» Naruto War of Attrition
Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am by Ryusake

» Sephiroth an Ikazu [p]
Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am by Sephiroth Kenpachi

» Suguru: Devil's Stinger
Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm by Yuki

» Aduro Tekenoji
Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm by Yuki

» kyon character creation
Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Yuki

» Small request
Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine

» Activity check
Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm by Valintine

» Awaken
Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm by Yuki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Small request
Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine
To all new people. I know it's supposed to be my job and the job of the other Admins to move you into proper groups, but I am having some....medical issues. Because of this I may not be around as often as I would like to be but I will check in at least once a day unless stated otherwise.

Please find the group you belong to and request to join it so you can be colored =)

Also, Awaken is open to …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Away.
Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm by Valintine
Val's not gonna be here today, just to let you know. This is one of his friends posting.

Comments: 1
UPDATE!!!
Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm by Valintine
All profile applications have been updated. Please check the template and update your profile accordingly. This only counts to your character. None of the weapons have been updated.

Updates: Fortes and Fighting Style.

Note: For the fighting style DON'T LIST TYPES OF MARTIAL ARTS!!! I don't want to see that. Be DETAILED. Explain what they do in a fight, how they would act and such. Example: …

[ Full reading ]
Riddles
Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm by Valintine
Just to clear up any confusions. The riddle can lead to ANYWHERE on Earth, Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo. Also, when you have arrived at your destination (right or wrong) the admin (the profile) will alert you to either right or wrong.

~V

Elect the Captain Commander!!!!!
Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 pm by Nikitio
Umm...yeah...exactly what the title says, lol. Just pick a person and vote! That simple =D

EDIT:: Another contestant. Poll will re-open tomorrow...

Continuous Contest!
Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm by Valintine
Okay so here is how this shindig is gonna work:

You post. We judge. Winner gets a tech. Simple.

Every TWO WEEKS one of you could win a free tech, IF you have the most posts. At the end of 2 weeks, an admin will go through the posts made to see who has made the most. You will be alerted via PM or the winner will be announced here (depends on the judge)

Posts only count if they are 300 words or …

[ Full reading ]
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm by Valintine
Yeah I'm posting this 6 min late but whatever. I dare one of you to say somethin about it -.-

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

~Your Friendly Neighborhood Primera...unless your a Shinigami or a Quincy, then tough luck.

FIRST TOURNAMENT
Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm by Admin
TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!! Starting TODAY you have TWO WEEKS to sign up! Claim your spot now or it may be gone! It takes only a few seconds to sign up! Like awesome prizes, and intense fights? Well then hurry up and claim your spot!!!

Tournament created by: Ashere Kano

~Admin

Comments: 1
Special Thanks
Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm by Admin
People who helped out a bunch with this site:

Eiki: For his wonderful plot idea, help with creating the site and the majority of the topics and templates, and for pushing me to keep going when I had to do something, lol. He also made a good portion of the groups

Ashere: When we had the temp look up Ashere helped a bunch with the chatbox. He knew his way around the colors and such, and was …

[ Full reading ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Sephiroth vs Ikazu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth vs Ikazu Empty
PostSubject: Sephiroth vs Ikazu   Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:04 pm

Sephrioth walked up to the training grounds and looked all around. He saw clouds and a cliff. there was some grass. It was not that tall. he saw some dirt. not that deep. he looked up with a crazy smile on his face. "My turn to fight." he said. Sephiroth looked at his blade and pulled it out. he Shunpoed to the cliff and cut a big part of it off. He looked at it fall to the ground and then shot himself at it. he flipped and kicked it. The chunk of the cliff was now nothing but rubble. he smiled at this.

Sephiroth dusted himself off and then looked back at the cliff he destroyed. he let out some of his reiteu witch was not that much but the grass and trees fell to the grounds. He laughed crazy like and stopped his reitsu from doing so. The trees were still on the ground and then he sat down on the rubble. He pulled out a bottle of sake and a cup. He pored the sake into the cup and drank it. He put away the cup and bottle. He waits.
Back to top Go down
Ikazuchi

Ikazuchi

Sephiroth vs Ikazu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Ikazu   Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:40 pm

"Well, looks like he got here first". Ikazuki was still a good way from the training grounds but he could already see a blur demolishing the place. "So the title wasn't just for show. I've been looking forward to this. It's about time I got a real fight around here."

Glancing around he saw a large boulder nearby, about half as tall as him. "I guess I can't let the captain show me up". He walked over and punched the rock dead center, shattering it. "Well, that should do for a warm up." He shunpoed towards Sephiroth and found him drinking a bottle of sake. "Hope I'm not disturbing you".
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth vs Ikazu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Ikazu   Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:02 pm

Sephirioth looked at the kid who just showed up and then tossed the bottle aside. "Not at all." he said. Sephiroth pulled out his blade and then ran at him with a fast speed. He shunpoed into the air and swung his blade down to the kid. "SHOW ME WHAT YOU HAVE!!!" he said to him. Sephiroth wanted to have some fun with this guy. He knows who he is. "IKAZUCHI! DON'T HOLD BACK ON ME!!!!" He said. By the time he did all this his bottle just hit the ground and broke on impact.

Sephiroth let out more reitsu and with his blade. He laughed at him with a crazy laugh. Kinda like a 'i'm going to kill you' laugh. he was also smiling like that. He shunpoed away after what happend with his attack and looked at him. He ran all around and was going fast. He could not be seen. By the speed he was going sand was in the air and made a dust cloud around him making it even harder to see him. he looked at the kid. "don't be scared, i will not kill you." He said. After saying that he showed up behind him with his blade swinging at him. If it hit the kid would be cut in half. If he blocked he would be sent into the air flying.

Last edited by Sephiroth on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikitio

Nikitio

Sephiroth vs Ikazu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Ikazu   Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:42 pm

Ikazuchi couldn't help but smile. This reitsu was like nothing he'd ever felt. Sephiroth was stronger than he thought possible. "I'm gonna enjoy this" he said to himself. He heard Sephiroth telling him not to hold back. "IF YOU INSIST!".

Ikazuchi saw Sephiroth coming from above, an 'I'm going to kill you' smile attached to his face. He laughed shouting "Don't underestimate my speed!" Just as Sephiroth's attack was about to hit, Ikazuchi shunpoed behind him at aimed a blow at his head, but Sephiroth shunpoed away. Then, as if to answer Ikazuchi's comment on speed, Sephiroth began running around fast enough to create a cloud of dust. "Oh come on, that's just showing off!". Suddenly he heard Sephiroth behind him. "Dammit, I can't dodge it". He had no choice but to draw Hirameku and block it, but even with a zanpakuto the force of the attack sent him flying into the cliff.

"Gotta hand it to him, he's pretty good" Ikazuchi said standing back up. He glanced at Hirameku in his hand. "Well, if I've already got him out, may as well use him." He raised his zanpakuto and yelled to Sephiroth "You wanted to see what I've got? Fine by me. RAIN DOWN HIRAMEKU!!" The Wakizashi glowed yellow and then reformed into a pair of gloves, electricity crackling in the air. Ikazuchi smiled. [color=orange]"Alright Sephiroth, let's see if you can keep up with me now." In an instant he was standing in front of the captain. "LIGHTNING FIST!"

:: I am not posting for Ikazu. There were complications and I had to remove the post. This IS his ORIGINAL post. ::

Last edited by Nikitio on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth vs Ikazu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Ikazu   Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:50 pm

Sephiroth looked at him and smiled. He put his blade in the way of the attack. he felt the power of him. He smiled again. "not bad. Now let me show you what i can do." he said. Sephiroth jumped back. he put his blade into the air. "Crush my opponent, kengen." he said. Then his blade changed. He looked at him and the blade got big. The blade was about as tall as Sephiroth. It had spikes on it that were about six inches. Making this blade a one hit kill weapon.

He lifted it in the air and reitsu was flying off of him. he smiled again. "LETS DO THIS! HAHAHA!!!!" He said. Sephiroth ran at him with a fast speed. He pulled his blade up and swung down to him. The blade had alot of power on it and he knows how to use this blade like it weighed nothing. He was starting to like this kid. He looked at his blade go down. Sephiroth waited until the blade was really close so that people would try and block at that point. When it happend he shunpoed to Ikazu's right side and swung the blade from the side not from above. he waits.
Back to top Go down
Ikazuchi

Ikazuchi

Sephiroth vs Ikazu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Ikazu   Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:15 pm

Ikazu smiled as Sephiroth blocked the attack. He probably should have been worried, but this was turning out to be an amazing fight. It was about to get even better as Sephiroth released his zanpakuto. The blade was even bigger than before with spikes. Ikazu could tell that one hit from that thing and it would all be over. "Well, at least he'll be slower carrying something that big around" he thought to himself. This theory was destroyed however when Sephiroth began waving it around like it was feather weight.

Ikazu stood his ground as Sephiroth ran towards him. "Dammit, the only chance I've got right now is to finish it is one attack. I'll have to use that technique...". His thoughts were interrupted as the captain appeared directly in front of him. "Crap, THUNDER SHIELD!" he yelled creating a shield in front of him. But at the last moment, Sephiroth dodged to the left and swung. Fortunately the shield had some effect on that side, enough to stop a one hit kill, but it still hurt like hell. "Damn, one more hit like that and I'm finished...just gotta avoid that sword until I'm ready" he muttered to himself, watching Sephiroth carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth vs Ikazu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Ikazu   Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Sephiroth looked at him with a smile. "Not bad kid." he said. Sephiroth jumped into the air and covered the sun with him and his blade. He was falling down to were Ikazu was. He looked at him. "MY BLADE IS NOT ALL THAT BULL SHIT LIGHTING OR FIRE! NO, IT'S JUST ALL POWER!! HAHAHAHAHA!" he said. Sephiroth was going at him even faster then before. He looked at his blade. "you should be lucky i'm not in bankai. That blade is 50,000 pounds but is nothing to me." he said with a smile on his face.

Sephiroth landed next to his vice-captain and the ground broke. he looked at ikazu. "This is getting fun." he said. sephiroth put his blade in the air. He swung down to Ikazu's chest and would make a big cut if it hit. Sephiroth waits.
Back to top Go down
Ikazuchi

Ikazuchi

Sephiroth vs Ikazu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Ikazu   Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:09 pm

"Huh. I could be in trouble here. But still...I just can't help laughing" Ikazu thought to himself. If he could get away and buy himself some time then he could still have a chance of winning, but he could barely move anymore. That last attack had done more damage than he thought. "Come on, it's almost ready. Just move!" he told himself. With everything he had left Ikazu managed to shunpo away from the worst of the attack. But he still took a decent amount of damage. "Come on, nearly ready. Just come a little closer... he thought. He looked in pretty bad shape, so maybe the captain would let his guard down, but he doubted it. He stood watching for the captain's next move.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth vs Ikazu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Ikazu   Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:20 pm

Sephiroth looked at him with a smile. "Ok here is how it's going to go, I'm going to give it my all in shikai state and when i do i want to see you in full power." he said. "Then one will fall and one will stand." he said. Sephiroth put his blade in the air. He was letting out his reitsu and the power was great. He looked at his Vice-captain. "Let me tell you something. You have my respect Ikazuchi." He said. Sephiroth smiled.

He ran at him with a fast speed. He was not going to let him out of his sites. He pulled his blade back and put both of his hands on it. Sephiroth was going at him. He was giving it his all with out using bankai. Like he said, he was not here to kill the guy. He shunpoed away from the vice-captain making him vary far away from him. "JUST WANTED SOME SPEED!" He yelled at him so that he could hear what he was saying. Sephiroth shunpoed to him going vary fast. He was getting closer and closer. Then he was close for the attack. his blade was glowing from the reitsu he had. He swung the blade at him.
Back to top Go down
Ikazuchi

Ikazuchi

Sephiroth vs Ikazu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Ikazu   Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:38 pm

At first Ikazu was surprised at the captain's idea, but suddenly he got a big smile. "Fine by me. If you want to see my full power that badly, I'll show you. Just don't come crying to me afterwards". He began to concentrate all of the reitsu he had left into a single point. Sephiroth looked at Ikazu and told him he had his respect. "Same to you Captain. You're better than I thought".

Ikazu watched Sephiroth shunpo away to gain some speed. He was just about finished with his technique. He watched Sephiroth getting closer. "I have to wait until the last moment to use it. If he dodges it's all over." Suddenly Sephiroth was in front of him swinging him sword. "Now! VOLT CANNON!" At once everything he fired everything he had left in once beam. That beam had the power of a Menos's cero, so from this range even the captain would take some damage if it hit. He didn't see if it connected however. Sephiroth's attack connected and with this damage combined with the lack of reitsu, he passed out. "Not bad at all..." he muttered to himself before he blacked out completely. But did the attack connect or not?
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth vs Ikazu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Ikazu   Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:53 pm

Sephiroth looked at the attack and then moved his body in the way of his sword so that it would take most of the attack. He was flying back and hit a wall. Sephiroth popped his neck and then he looked at himself. He was bleeding. He smiled. For this he was going to have fun with this guy as his vice-captain. He heard what the vice-captain said. He walked up to him. "same to you." he said in a calm voice. He picked up his vice-captain and took him to the 4th division to heal up.

(EXIT fight over. nice fight)
Back to top Go down
Ikazuchi

Ikazuchi

Sephiroth vs Ikazu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Ikazu   Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:58 pm

(Yay, my first fight! EXIT)
Back to top Go down
Valintine

Valintine

Sephiroth vs Ikazu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Ikazu   Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:30 am

(( Ikazuchi, despite it being the end of a fight, please try to at least make an exit post as opposed to just saying "Exit" Thank you =) ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sephiroth vs Ikazu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Ikazu   Sephiroth vs Ikazu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sephiroth vs Ikazu
Page 1 of 1