Bleach Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destruction

A forum based Bleach RP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NWOTN 3.0!
Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm by Demi

» Naruto War of Attrition
Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am by Ryusake

» Sephiroth an Ikazu [p]
Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am by Sephiroth Kenpachi

» Suguru: Devil's Stinger
Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm by Yuki

» Aduro Tekenoji
Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm by Yuki

» kyon character creation
Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Yuki

» Small request
Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine

» Activity check
Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm by Valintine

» Awaken
Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm by Yuki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Small request
Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine
To all new people. I know it's supposed to be my job and the job of the other Admins to move you into proper groups, but I am having some....medical issues. Because of this I may not be around as often as I would like to be but I will check in at least once a day unless stated otherwise.

Please find the group you belong to and request to join it so you can be colored =)

Also, Awaken is open to …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Away.
Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm by Valintine
Val's not gonna be here today, just to let you know. This is one of his friends posting.

Comments: 1
UPDATE!!!
Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm by Valintine
All profile applications have been updated. Please check the template and update your profile accordingly. This only counts to your character. None of the weapons have been updated.

Updates: Fortes and Fighting Style.

Note: For the fighting style DON'T LIST TYPES OF MARTIAL ARTS!!! I don't want to see that. Be DETAILED. Explain what they do in a fight, how they would act and such. Example: …

[ Full reading ]
Riddles
Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm by Valintine
Just to clear up any confusions. The riddle can lead to ANYWHERE on Earth, Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo. Also, when you have arrived at your destination (right or wrong) the admin (the profile) will alert you to either right or wrong.

~V

Elect the Captain Commander!!!!!
Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 pm by Nikitio
Umm...yeah...exactly what the title says, lol. Just pick a person and vote! That simple =D

EDIT:: Another contestant. Poll will re-open tomorrow...

Continuous Contest!
Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm by Valintine
Okay so here is how this shindig is gonna work:

You post. We judge. Winner gets a tech. Simple.

Every TWO WEEKS one of you could win a free tech, IF you have the most posts. At the end of 2 weeks, an admin will go through the posts made to see who has made the most. You will be alerted via PM or the winner will be announced here (depends on the judge)

Posts only count if they are 300 words or …

[ Full reading ]
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm by Valintine
Yeah I'm posting this 6 min late but whatever. I dare one of you to say somethin about it -.-

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

~Your Friendly Neighborhood Primera...unless your a Shinigami or a Quincy, then tough luck.

FIRST TOURNAMENT
Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm by Admin
TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!! Starting TODAY you have TWO WEEKS to sign up! Claim your spot now or it may be gone! It takes only a few seconds to sign up! Like awesome prizes, and intense fights? Well then hurry up and claim your spot!!!

Tournament created by: Ashere Kano

~Admin

Comments: 1
Special Thanks
Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm by Admin
People who helped out a bunch with this site:

Eiki: For his wonderful plot idea, help with creating the site and the majority of the topics and templates, and for pushing me to keep going when I had to do something, lol. He also made a good portion of the groups

Ashere: When we had the temp look up Ashere helped a bunch with the chatbox. He knew his way around the colors and such, and was …

[ Full reading ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Sephiroth vs the 4th espada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth vs the 4th espada Empty
PostSubject: Sephiroth vs the 4th espada   Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:46 pm

sephiroth walked into a desert. in this desert there was some places that looked like they were just destroyed. he looked all around. He had his sword on his side and was calm. he rubbed his neck. "man this is boring. Why do i have to come here?" he asked himself. because i want something to do. his evil side said. Sephiroth sighed and then he looked at the sky. He walked into the sand and kicked it. he popped his neck.

Sephiroth sat down with his black to a wall.man this is such a drag. I really don't want to be here. I want to go back to the soul society but you won't let me leave. When i try you do all that you can to stop me from moving. that can get us killed ya know. I don't care. I want to have some fun. your a dick you know that? yeah.. Sephiroth shook his head and then he looked at the sky again and the clouds. He looked at it with a blank look on his face. He was bored. Nothing was really going on. All the fights he's been in were boring and not all that fun for him so far. He guesses that's why the dark sephiroth made him come here. To see if he can get a real fight.

Sephiroth looked at the ground and picked up some of the sand. he looked at it in his hand and then let it fall to the ground. he closed his eyes. He did not like having this other side of him. People were starting to think he was a vizard but then he showed them that he just has another personality. He looked up and then sighed again. "Someone needs to show i'm bored as hell." he said. Sephiroth got back to his feet and then dusted himself off. he got all the sand he could off of him and then he waited until someone will show.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 4th espada   Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:27 am

"Cero." whispered a being of great power as it stepped out of a Garganta. The Cero was qite fast and powerful, it was shot right at the Shinigami. The Cero was fired from the Arrancar's right hand, it was purple in color and relatively large compared to the average Arrancar Cero. This would be a sure fire way to tell his enemy how strong he was without talking to him directly. This Arrancar wasn't cocky and didn't like to tute his own horn too much, over-confidence is the fastest way to a shallow grave.

The Garganta closed and the Arrancar remained. He unsheathed his sword and revealed his long silver rapier. He gazed around the desert and ruins. It was hot. It was windy. It was unplesant. The sun was blazing above so the Arrancar removed his cloak and discarded it. He then put one hand behind his back and got into fighting stance.

He then said.

"Come."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 4th espada   Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:35 pm

sephiroth smiled. He could feel the power of the arrancar and it's cero as soon as he walked into the place. He turned around and looked at the cero coming to him. He pulled out his blade and pointed it at the cero. It stopped as soon as it hit his blade and he knocked it away with a single swing. He closed his eyes. your up. i don't feel like fighting. Sephiroth said to his crazy side. He opened his eyes back up and looked at the arrancar. He pointed the blade at him. "My name is Sephiroth. Captain of the 11th division. Now, who am i fighting here?" He asked. He did like to know the name of people he was fighting and he let his rietsu flow out of his body. He popped his neck and shunpoed into the air. He swung his blade to the mans neck and he was ready for all that he could do. If he moved and tried to stab him in the gut he would spin his blade around and knock the blade away. He shunpoed back to the ground and looked at him. He jumped up into the air and the ground under him broke as he left. He was in the air looking at the Arrancar. "If you don't mine, i don't like to hold out on a fight. So let's get the show on the road." He said with a insane laugh after it. he could not help himself. All that he hopes is that the man is an Espada and a powerful one at that. He waits to see what he will do.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 4th espada   Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:58 am

Vlad watched as his Cero was deflected by the Shinigami's Zanpaktou, he watched the explosion and watched the sand explode into the sky and spill over. He wasn't payiong much attention when the Shinigami spoke. He was a Captain, thats all he needed to know. He looked down at the Shinigami and didn't respond. The Captain Shunpoed and appeared close enough to bring his blade down on Dracula's Neck but insead of hitting a vital point the Shinigami only hit the back of the Arrancar's Hand. Sparks flew as his Hierro took effect, then the Arrancar turned his hand over and grabbed the sword tightly not allowing it to budge. He watched from the corner of his eye until the Shinigami shupo'ed away, Vlad let go of the blade at the same time.

The Shinigami returned to the ground then shot back up at the Arrancar. The Espada just remained still and allowed the Captain to get into Position. Vlad studied the Captain for a moment but didn't say a thing. Be just pointed his Blade at the Captain as if telling him to attack. Then the Silence was broken and the Pale White Arrancar with Prominant Blue Veins and Vampiric Red Eyes spoke. He moved his white hair back as he did it.

"Vlad Draculesti the Third. Espada."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 4th espada   Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:24 pm

Sephiroth smiled at this. He was happy to hear that he was fighting a Espada. He put his blade in his and and cut it open. lood was going down the blade a little. "An Espada eh? This will be fun." He said and wiped the blood on his face. He started to let out his power more and then looked at him. He looked at his hand and licked the blood off of his hand and thenit stopped bleeding. He pointed at him. "That hierro of yours, i bet i can break it." He said. THen jumped back. He let out more of his power and then ran at him with a fast speed. His long silver hair going back by the wind.his blade started to glow with power. It was making him smile. He was wanting to look at how this fight was going to turn out. He wanted a good fight.he was only using one hand with his blade and he had his other hand next to him. "Don't worry i don't like using kido like the other captains. I find kido to be for pussys. Your not one are you?" He asked and then swung his blade to the Espadas gut and waits to see what will happen next.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 4th espada   Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:16 am

The Espada remained still and quiet and listened to the Shinigami speak, he watched the Shinigami cut him self, seemingly to test his blade. It seemed that Vlad's Hierro was something strange to him, fore he couldn't cut it. He had most likely fought many Arrancar and most of their Hierro should very little resistance to this Captain's Blade. When the Shinigami finished speaking and bet that he can break through Dracula's Hierro, Vlad couldn't help but smile at this. His Heirro had withstood much worse then the Blade of a Shinigami, even if he was a Captain, it would take a lot more then simple strikes to do some real Damage to this man. But who knew? Maybe this Captain would be the first to break his Hierro? Many a Shinigami tried to do that and some had the capability but just weren't fast enough to keep up with this Espada. Vlad found three words leave his pale mouth.

"You can try."

The Captain released more Spiritual Pressure. It seemed that was his greatest asset, that Spiritual Pressure. It probably made many a man release their bowels in their pants. This Captain was probably feared in the Soul Society because of it, yet, it didn't seem to effect Vlad. Just showing wasn't enough to make this Arrancar worry,he had to see what you could do with it. So when the Captain shot forward with his Blade glowing and his long silver hair caught with in the Desert Breeze, he didn't flinch but reacted quickly. Years of war and battle as both a Human and a Hollow had sharpened his skills and reaction time. His Sword rose and blocked the Captain's blade. There was a release of Spiritual Pressure on Impact. Dracula's eyes widened and he smiled again. He had to put a little effort into resisting the Enemy's Blade.

"Not Bad. This might turn out to be an Interesting bout indeed."

Vlad used his great strength and began to lift the Blade up. With his free hand he charged and quickly sent a single purple Bala toward the Captain. It was only a mere distraction because the moment it hit of the Captain blocked Vlad would raise his front leg and do a quick low crescent kick to the his back of the Shinigami's Leg and he would then shoot his hand from where he shot his Bala and grab the Shinigami by the next then he would use his Rapier and strike right at the Captain's Chest. The head was a smaller area and the Captain could move his head to escape but the Chest was larger. More of it to hit. If he hit a lung or the Heart it would make this fight a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 4th espada   Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:56 pm

Sephiroth looked at this man and smiled. He looked shocked when the bala was getting shot at him. He took a hit by the bala and then a cloud of dust shot out from the attack. Then he could see the shadow of the man and his leg going to him. He put his hand out and stopped the attack. The cloud of dust left and then his silver hair was going over his face. Were the bala hit he was all scratched up but was not bleeding. "I...I LOVE THIS!!!! YOUR MAKING THIS MORE FUN NOW!" He shouted to him and looked dead in the espadas eyes and then his rieatsu was climbing up and he was holding onto the mans leg. He now knows that he is a high ranking espada becasue if he was not his leg would most likely shatter. He was smiling even more and then pulled his blade up in the air. "Now, let me make things more fun. Crush my opponent, kengen!" He shouted and then his blade took into his shikai state. It was big and he was still holding it with one hand. The blade had spikes on it that were about six inches and then swung down to the neck of the espada. his power was grate and with all the attacks that this man was doing was not making him stronger because they were not normal attacks. But, he was getting even stronger by the fact he was loving this battle. He waits to see if this powerful yet weak to him attack would cut open his hierro and he knows that the Espada can't move because of his hold on the leg.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 4th espada   Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:29 am

Vlad eye's became wide as his leg was captured by the Captain of the 11th Division, it seemed that this man was a capable fighter after all but Vlad didn't think too much into it after all, all he did was grab his leg. Vlad tried to twist and turn to escape the large man but couldn't so he had to ressort to his Martial Art Skills which in it's self wasn't too bad, Vlad let his rapier go and allowed it to fall into the desert sand. He pushed off with his back foot raising the shinigami's Arm and then rotated the same leg with his body and kicked the blade with the blade edge of his foot. The strength of the strike wasn't at its prime but it would do its job, move the blade away from a Vital point but it didn't solve the other problem, for the shinigami still hand an Iron grip of his leg. So when Vlad was coming down he fired two Bala, one from each hand, one was aimed at the Shinigami's Chest the other was aimed at a nerve cluster in the Shinigami's forearm.

Though Shinigami were much stronger then regular Humans and this man was much stronger then the average Shinigami, they still had the same body. Still had the same problems. When Vlad's leg was to be released, Vlad would try a Caiopera-like moved and Balance on one hand while his legs hanged in the air for a moment, then once again blackflip into a ready position.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 4th espada   Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:34 am

Sephiroth smiled at this. He was going to have some fun. His blade hit the ground and then he used his large blade to move him away from the attack. He stillad a strong hold on the Espada and by the bala attacks this man did hit not Sephiroth but the espada. He laughed at this. "I'm fast and know what i'm doing. Your small ass bala attacks can't harm me." He said and laughed at the man again. Then he lifted the espada into the air by his leg and then shot him back to the ground. He pulled his blade up and went to stab him in the eye. "I've never met someone who can't be stabed in the eye." He said. His speed was fast. To fast for the espada to recover from the hit to the ground and then see the attack coming. Sephiroth waits to see if this attack lands.

(Sorry just woke up.)
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 4th espada   Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:34 pm

Vlad was pulled and thrown into the Direction of his own Bala, one hit another passed him and went of into the space. The one that connected hit his shoulder, it wasn't damaging his own Hierro was to strong for his own attack. This surprised Vladdie a bit, the Shinigami's speed and strength was surprising. His Bala was 20x faster then his Cero and at that range it was almost a sure thing but still it didn't hit. Instead Vlad was thrown like a rag doll into the Earth but as he was thrown he began to secretly charge a Cero in his mouth, which he kept closed so he wouldn't reveal anything to a Shinigami.

When Vlad crashed into the Earth and the Shinigami was on top of him and was bringing his sword to his eye. Vlad raised his hand and knocked the Blade away then grabbed the Shinigami's Arm and stabbed his sharp nails into his arm, then he would smack the Captain with his other Elbow and using that momentum get on top of the Shinigami, he would then pound one single punch from the same arm he used his elbow. After that he would open his mouth and released the high pressured Cero at Point Blank range right at the Shinigami's Face. He would surely die from this even if the Cero was not fully charged but just to be on the Safe side Vlad would Sonido into the heavens and release a rain fall of Bala onto the Shinigami's body. There was about 8 Bala fired.

Then Dracula would wait until the smoke cleared.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 4th espada   Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:32 pm

Sephiroth smiled at the Espada. He could feel the cero when he started it up. There was no way oyou could hide a cero when it's being formed. So after someof the attacks and getting stabed. He got hit in the face by the mans arm and then moved his blade in the way of the cero stoping it. The atttacks did some damage to him and then he got back to his feet. He put his hand out. "Bankai." he said softly and then all this power was let out. He swung his blade and stopped all the attacks and then a cloud of dust formed. IN the cloud of dust you could hear laughing. It got louder and louder. Then here he was wtih a big blade. He looked up at the Espada. "t-THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. NOW YOUR SHOWING ME A GOOD TIME.!!!" He said and then was next to the man in a flash. He put both of his hands on the blade now. He could still use one hand but wanted to go all out on this attack. He had more power now that the espada was showing his power. His power was growing and growing. The attack was going to most likly cut the espada in half. And the blade was over 50,0000 pounds but did not tell him. He wanted the espada to find out for himself.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 4th espada   Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:45 am

The Espada eyes widened as the Shinigami shunpo'ed and appeared right next to Vladdie. The speed of the Shinigami had increased by quite a bit, this must be because of the Bankai, but Vlad kept calm so when the blade came down to cut Vlad in half he just Sonido'd Jumped above the Shinigami as if he were flipping. From one hand he fired several Bala that would rain down on the Shinigami but this time Vlad didn't wait to see the outcome of his attack for he used Sonido and appeared next to his sword. Dracula's Spiritual Pressure was tremendous, his spiritual pressure began to take form around the 4th Espada's body like a cloak, a dark purple cloak of energy. He then grabbed the hilt of his sword and the aura formed around his Zanpaktou. He raised the sword from the sand and cracked his neck. Vlad threw away his shirt and revealed his muscular body. In the center of his chest was his Numero: "4". His Hollow hole in his neck was also visible.

"Now let's have some real fun..."

Vlad smiled and put one of his hands behind his back and put his rapier out in front. A basic fencing stance.

"On guard."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 4th espada   Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:45 pm

Sephiroth looked at him and smiled. He swung the big blade and hit all but one of the balas he put his hand out and grabed the bala. He tossed it a side and then put his hand on the blade. "Round two." He said and smiled a biger smile. He shunpoed to the 4th espada and smiled after seeing the number "4 eh? Now i know i can't hold out on you." He said. Sephiroth swung the large blade at the man and the speed of him swinging the blade was vary fast. It mite be over 550,000 pounds but to him the blade was as light as a feather. He started laughing more and more. Seeing as how the espada was letting out his reaitsu he was getting even stronger. And he was loving the power he had. He also had both of his hands on this attack so that it was at it's full power. He did not want this fight to end. he wanded this espada to show him his full power. but even though he was giving it his all he was still hiding some of his power. He was not going to go at 100% until the espada was at his full power. He smiled and waits to see what the espada with do.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 4th espada   Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:04 am

Vlad moved with great speed as the Blade of the Shinigami was swung and jumped over it, then using Sonido' appeared right in front of the Shinigami. With his speed that could only be described as Amazing, Vlad, went to impale the Shinigami right through the Chest of the Shinigami. This attack was simple but incredibly fast, the Shinigami would never see it coming. Vlad's fighting style the entire fight was indirect and evasive but know it was all direct. By the time the Shinigami raised his sword to block the Rapier it would be right through his chest. If he raised his hand to block the blade it would pass through like a hot knife through butter thanks to the Spiritual Pressure Cloak which was increasing Vlad's output power. Shunpo was the only resort but if this man truly loved fighting like Vlad did, it would be out of the question.

"I hope you have a trump card. Pulling out your Bankai already makes you seem like a weak opponent."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 4th espada   Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:14 am

Sephiroth smiled at vlad. He was looking at the attack. He shunpoed out of the attack and was just a little bit out of the way of the attack. He looked at his blade. "Your right." He said and then his blade went back into it's sealed state. "Let's start from the beginning." He said. To the Espada Sephiroth mite look like a idiot for doing this but he smiled. "In this fight i've been holding out on you so it would last as long as it has." He said and then pulled his blade to his face. "From now on, we fight like our lives are on the line." He said. Sephiroth was then next to the man and was swinging his blade. The blade was glowing with the power he was using and was coming at the man with more power then he has ever used in this fight. He was laughing. Sephiroth shunpoed away again and was now coming from the back of the espada and went to cut hit back down. He again was at his side and went for a cut. After all the attacks he was then about 20 feet away from the Espada. He looked at him and pulled his blade back. Sephiroth was coming to Vlad fast. He was right in front of him and was swinging the blade down to his head and right when the attack was going to hit right at the point when it was needed to block he shunpoed to the back and went to cut his head in half. He knows that it would be hard to block this because he would have his gourd up from the attack to the front and have just about no chance of getting to turn around and stop the attack.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 4th espada   Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:34 pm

Vlad studied the Shinigami surprised when he returned his Zanapktou into it's sealed state. The Man had used his Shikai and Bankai but did not reveal any of its special abilities, which bothered Vlad. Was it some effect that he had not noticed? No. Impossible he would have felt its effects by now because this Shinigami wasn't very suttle and the Zanpaktou was part of the Shinigami's Soul. It was probably soem over the top destructive power which lacked percision and control of this Shinigami to be used properly. Vlad remained emotionless and didn't say a word. He reversed gripped the scarbbard of his own Zanpaktou and prepared to use his special Itiato Style of fighting which used both Blade and Scabbard hit Combinations and make full use of every inch of the weapon, combining both blunt damage, impalemnet, cutting & slashing, and ,of coarse, hand to hand combat. Vlad relinquished his Spiritual Cloak of energy that once surronded him. If the Shinigami was going to start a new so would Vlad.

When the massive Shinigami came forward Vlad stood still and closed his eyes. He focused and then proceeded to show his great Skill with his Rapier. His hand shot upward with his reverse gripped sword and blocked the enemies sword, then instictively raised his scabbard and blocked the blade from behind and pushed upward using the strength from his elbows. Vlad then changed his hands position with the scabbarb and brought it down on his side using his own well built body as a wall to reinforce the block. He looked at the Shinigami again with his red eyes and tilted his head as if saying more. He then switched his position and lowered into a stationary stance putting his rapier back in its scabbard and began to charge his blade with his own powerful spiritual energy.

The Kenpachi then ran toward Vlad from atleast 10 feet away with full speed. Vlad watched his and his eyes narrowed and fixed on Vlad's target. He reversed gripped the handle of his blade so when he unsheatehd his rapier it would come up slicing. His Scabbard and Sword seemed to build up a negative aura around it and negative discharges could be seen running up and down the length of the glowing blade in its scabbard. When the Shinigami arrived Vlad raised his sword still in his scabbard defensively to block the incoming attack but right before it made contact the Shinigami shupoed and appeared behind Vlad. Vlad moved his head just in time to avoid the worst of the blow but the Shinigami still managed to cut part of Vlad's earoff and cut some of his hair. It was close, too close for comfort.

Vlad swung around quickly and then unsheathed his Blade cutting upward then changing his grip quickly and cutting downward releasing two wide Cero's which shot toward the Kenpachi at amazing speed and incredible power. This time he wouldn't be able to dodge with a mere shunpo because Vlad's reaction to his previous attack was so fast. The Dual Wide Cero took the form of an 'X' in a way though one was further back then the other by only milimeters. The 4th Espada then cursed loudly and sonidoed away toward his cloak, sword in sheathe, grabbing his bleeding ear. The blood trickled down his neck and bare chest. Vlad reached his Cloak and dug into one of its deep pockets and took out a small white gourd. He drank from it, a red liquid poured down the sides of his lips, then his ear began to heal, his hair began to grow back as well.

The pale Arrancar turned to the Shinigami and smilied. He cracked his neck once before speaking. He tugged on his ear which now seemed fully healed and slicked his hair back leaving a single small white bang out front. He scrathched his neck and studied the Shinigami once more. He then stopped fidgetting and began to clap.

"Bravo! Bravo!" said Vlad Clapping "It seems you were able to break my Hierro after all! Even if you could only cut some hair and my part of my ear off it's still a great feat! No wonder your a Captain but as you can see..." Vlad turned his head toward the Shinigami showing him his newly healed ear. "...its all better but now you have a new problem. Now I must take something from you!"

Vlad disappeared using Sonido and appeared next to the Shinigami. His demonic Spiritual aura had returned and it took form of around Vlad once more. He brought his blad across the shinigami's body aiming for the hips then appeared infront of the Shinigami crouched down then shot upward, raising his blade to cut the center of the Shinigami's face, then brought it downward Diagonally where then he once again sonidoed and appeared behins the Shinigami aiming to take out the back of the Shinigami's knees, paralyzing him. Vlad Sonidoed once more and appeared right above the Captain. His next attack would be the strongest of all the attacks he had used today. Vlad was high above the Captain when he began to spin and using Sonido enhanced and gravity inhanced momentum, shot downward spinning. The strength of this attack would surely break right through any Sealed Zanpaktou and crack a Shikai with out a problem, the Captain's body would suffer much more damage if he didn't get out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 4th espada   Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:45 pm

Sephiroth looked at them and and put his blade in the way of the cero. The power of the cero was strong. He knocked it away and then looked at the man put his hand on his ear. Sephiroth looked at his blade. He could see the blood on it. He looked at it and then swung his blade. He pulled his blade back up and was swinging it to his side for some time. He then moved his blade back up and then all the sand from the ground shot into the air. He smiled. "Now, I'm use to how hard your heirro is." He said. Sephiroth looked at the man and saw that his ear was fixed. He smiled. "So you can heal? This wil be more fun then i thought." He said and then felt the mans power leaving his body. Sephiroth was loving it. He smiled even bigger. "Do you know what they call me back at home?" HE said. He them started to have all this power leave his body. "THEY CALL ME SEPHIROTH KENPACHI!!!" He shouted at him and then as all this power left his body he could feel the power of the man. He was moving to attack him. He moved out of the way of the attacks just a little. He let the attacks hit him just by a little so that he could feel the blade. He looked at the attack and then smiled again. "I know what you were thinking when i was in bankai. Why did he not have some kind of power like the others? Well it's because..." He looked at the attack. And moved just by a little so that the attack would miss. He was bleeding all around a little and then with how fast the man was going and how hard he was going down Sephiroth would go for a stab in the back and knowing that it would be hard for this man to get out of it would go from his back and into were the mans heart was. He laughed. "I'M ALL POWER!!!" He said and making more power into the blade so that the hierro like butter. He waits to see if he's killed the man named Vlad
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 4th espada   Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:10 pm

Sephiroth looked at his blade. It went right into his back and into the heart. He saw the blood coming off of his sword. Sephiroth popped his neck. "Well it looks like that's that. Your done." He said and pulled his blade out of the mans back and kicked the man down to the ground. He could tell that the man was still alive and had his looked at him. He knows that the espada won't go down just yet. He will most likely try to take him down with him. Sephiroth put his blade on his shoulder and started to walk away. He turned around and looked at him. "Told you i was going to be the one who breaks your heirro." He said and then he pointed his blade at the man. Sephiroth was about ten feet away from him. "If your going to do something do it now your die where you are now." He said and waits to see what the espada will do before he dies.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 4th espada   Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:02 pm

Vlad smiled and got up chuckling, blood washed down his lips as he grabbed his chest. There was a small hole where his heart was supposed to be. Blood seeped in through both sides but Vlad's heart was still active and he was still breathing. It seemed that the Shinigami had cut a part of his heart. It was going to be a fatal wound if Vlad didn't react fast enough and got medical attention. It seemed that whatever force was watching over this fight had been feeling giving and proceeded to Vlad another Chance.

"I rather feel Pain, then nothing at all..." said Vlad under his breathed as he wheezed. It seemed that one of Vlad's lungs were punctured as well. Vlad took his Rapier and put his own blood on the blade. "Morder, Vampiro..." then there was an eruption of power. The sky's above opened up as the energy cut through the heavens. The dark purple energy hid Vlad Dracula only a silhouette could be seen. It showed Vlad had grown in stature and gained appendages on each arm. His hair had disappeared and three horns had taken its place. Two pairs of eyes gleamed red through the silhouette. Wings sprouted from his back but they covered Vlad's body. It opened up once to reveal 20 small flying creatures.

Then something happened. Vlad's body seemed to move, no shake, from side to side. Then lightning seemed to form around the silhouette and then it disappeared along with Vlad's silhouette body, leaving only the small flying creatures which on closer inspection was a bat, a hollow bat. Vlad was pulling out his Ultimate ability which transformed him into the very power he manipulated: lightning. In this form he was faster and stronger then anyone could imagine. You could not on the keep up with him with the naked eye. Sensing his energy would be slow at best because by the time you could react you be a charred body on the brink of death.

Vlad moved like Lightning and before the Shinigami mind could fit together what he was seeing with his eyes Vlad would enter his body like a current and proceed Electrocute him to death. Unlike normal lightning Vlad could manipulate his body in this form and did not have to be grounded but as a result he truly wasn't as fast at lightning which moved at 1000 feet per second. Vlad was less then half of that but too fast for the average Sonido or Shunpo to keep up. No Vlad would remain inside the Shinigami until the Shinigami's heart exploded from the amount of current flowing through him. He would remain until every brain cell died. Then when the Captain was dead, he would escape the body and open a Garganta and return to Las Noches where he would be saved or die trying to get there.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 4th espada   Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Sephiroth looked at the man and smiled. as the man was doing his hole power state, Sephiroth put his hand on his blade. "BANKAI!!!!" He said and then the same power shot out. He was no longer holding back on this. Sephiroth had the ground break under him and his big blade was out in the open. Sephiroth looked at the man. "Thanks for the power up." He said and then he swung his blade down in front of him. He was using shunpo for all his attacks and moving. He Had his blade all the way out and then using the shunpo to go up and to make his blade shoot him up with more speed he was free from the attack. Sephiroth was high in the air and then was going to the man. He could feel that even with how fast he was moving he was still hit bad. His right leg was numb but he was not going to be using it. He was staying in the air. "Man, i could have died by that." He said and then was going back down. He was shooting at him and then could see that the man was trying to leave. He was right there. He went to cut him in half but it was to late. The man was gone. He did not know if he hit him by a little or if he missed at all. But he dose know that the man would die. But if he lived with his heart being stabed, Sephiroth would wait for the day he comes back to fight him once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs the 4th espada   Sephiroth vs the 4th espada I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sephiroth vs the 4th espada
Page 1 of 1