Bleach Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destruction

A forum based Bleach RP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NWOTN 3.0!
Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm by Demi

» Naruto War of Attrition
Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am by Ryusake

» Sephiroth an Ikazu [p]
Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am by Sephiroth Kenpachi

» Suguru: Devil's Stinger
Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm by Yuki

» Aduro Tekenoji
Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm by Yuki

» kyon character creation
Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Yuki

» Small request
Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine

» Activity check
Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm by Valintine

» Awaken
Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm by Yuki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Small request
Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine
To all new people. I know it's supposed to be my job and the job of the other Admins to move you into proper groups, but I am having some....medical issues. Because of this I may not be around as often as I would like to be but I will check in at least once a day unless stated otherwise.

Please find the group you belong to and request to join it so you can be colored =)

Also, Awaken is open to …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Away.
Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm by Valintine
Val's not gonna be here today, just to let you know. This is one of his friends posting.

Comments: 1
UPDATE!!!
Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm by Valintine
All profile applications have been updated. Please check the template and update your profile accordingly. This only counts to your character. None of the weapons have been updated.

Updates: Fortes and Fighting Style.

Note: For the fighting style DON'T LIST TYPES OF MARTIAL ARTS!!! I don't want to see that. Be DETAILED. Explain what they do in a fight, how they would act and such. Example: …

[ Full reading ]
Riddles
Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm by Valintine
Just to clear up any confusions. The riddle can lead to ANYWHERE on Earth, Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo. Also, when you have arrived at your destination (right or wrong) the admin (the profile) will alert you to either right or wrong.

~V

Elect the Captain Commander!!!!!
Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 pm by Nikitio
Umm...yeah...exactly what the title says, lol. Just pick a person and vote! That simple =D

EDIT:: Another contestant. Poll will re-open tomorrow...

Continuous Contest!
Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm by Valintine
Okay so here is how this shindig is gonna work:

You post. We judge. Winner gets a tech. Simple.

Every TWO WEEKS one of you could win a free tech, IF you have the most posts. At the end of 2 weeks, an admin will go through the posts made to see who has made the most. You will be alerted via PM or the winner will be announced here (depends on the judge)

Posts only count if they are 300 words or …

[ Full reading ]
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm by Valintine
Yeah I'm posting this 6 min late but whatever. I dare one of you to say somethin about it -.-

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

~Your Friendly Neighborhood Primera...unless your a Shinigami or a Quincy, then tough luck.

FIRST TOURNAMENT
Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm by Admin
TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!! Starting TODAY you have TWO WEEKS to sign up! Claim your spot now or it may be gone! It takes only a few seconds to sign up! Like awesome prizes, and intense fights? Well then hurry up and claim your spot!!!

Tournament created by: Ashere Kano

~Admin

Comments: 1
Special Thanks
Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm by Admin
People who helped out a bunch with this site:

Eiki: For his wonderful plot idea, help with creating the site and the majority of the topics and templates, and for pushing me to keep going when I had to do something, lol. He also made a good portion of the groups

Ashere: When we had the temp look up Ashere helped a bunch with the chatbox. He knew his way around the colors and such, and was …

[ Full reading ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Sephiroth vs Kaori

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Sephiroth vs Kaori   Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:14 pm

<Appears>
Back to top Go down
Kaori

Kaori

Sephiroth vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Kaori   Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:35 pm

Kaori faces the shinigami that appeared, a hand touching the pentagram pendant that was on her necklace that she wore. She stayed silent as she watched for any sudden moves from him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Kaori   Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:49 pm

Sephiroth looked at the power that showed up. It was a girl. He looked all over her. "Hello big tits." He said. He the looked at her face. "Nice glasses. Kinda like a sexy librarian look you have going on." He said with a smile. He popped his neck and pulled out his blade. "It's to bad that such a beautiful woman like yourself has to die, but i'll have fun." He said. He pointed his blade out at her. He could not stop looking at her tits. They were big and looked so soft.

He popped his back and then his shoulders. He took his blade to the ground at stabbed it into the ground. "So you ready sexy?" He asked. He took his blade out and then he put the blade on his shoulder and then was gone. He showed up in front of her with his blade in the air. He swung down to her so that if it hit it would his her neck and cut her head, right arm, and right breast off. He smiled as he waits to see what she can do.
Back to top Go down
Kaori

Kaori

Sephiroth vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Kaori   Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:07 pm

Kaori blushed some at what the male shinigami called her as he looked over her body. She blushed a bit more as she heard him compliment her look with the glasses she had. She knew he was staring at her breasts, moving to cross her arms over her breasts as she said “Hello and I am ready.” She blinked some before she took the glasses off and placed them in the breast pocket of her shirt, all while doing a back flip to get out of the way of his blade. As she straightened up, her eyes were now cold as ice and looked murderous. She smirked at him as she whispered “Zeige Dich, Zaubern.”, which meant “Show yourself, Conjure.” in German. The pendant she was touching earlier on her necklace starts to glow a purple color and a purple/black canine looking demon emerges from the pendant. It has five tails, light blue glowing eyes, and light blue glowing teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Kaori   Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:20 pm

sephiroth looked at the thing that just came out of her pendant. "Hmmm, i'm going to go with bount. that is what race you are yes?" he said. He looked up and sighed. He looked back at the doll that came out. He pointed at the woman. "My name is Sephiroth, captain of the 11th division. what your name?" He asked with a smile. He closed his eyes and the moved around a little. He spoke under his breath. "Not now, don't send me back." He said. then he changed. How he was standing, how he looked at her. He sighed again.

"Sorry about what i said. That was my um, other side."
He said. "but i don't want to get into that right now so lets get started." He said. He let out some of his power. It was vary strong. He looked at her with a bored look. He did not care about how hot this chick what like his other side. He did not care about that sexy look she had. All he cares about now is the fight. Even that he dose not really care about. He just cares about getting out with his life.

He walked up to her slowly and then walked passed the doll as if it was not even there. He was now standing right in front of her. He put his hands together and bowed. He looked back up to her. "showing you my respect. I hope you can do the same." He said. "It is nice to tell your opponent who you are and what your name is." He looked at her. again. He smiled a friendly smile. "That doll of yours is nothing to me. just a puppet. your the puppeteer. In order to take out a puppet, you must take out the puppeteer." He said. He pulled his blade back and went to swing it at her side. He still had a hold of the reitsu the doll had in case it was going to attack him with out him looking.
Back to top Go down
Kaori

Kaori

Sephiroth vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Kaori   Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:43 pm

“Heh…yes I’m a bountou.” She answered him as she smirked and her eyes flashed some, but still cold as ice and looked blood thirsty. She narrowed her eyes as she watched him closely, not answering his question of what her name was. ”Hmph…” Was all she said as he spoke to her in a different way now. She was in her demonic personality now, so she wasn’t going to be nice or respectful until this fight was over. As he walked up to her slowly, her hands start to form into tight fists all while Zaubern moved around till he was right behind Sephiroth. Zaubern’s light blue glowing fangs were close to his back and he growled as he waited for the signal from Kaori to attack. “We’ve gone past the point of being nice and respectful, you don’t need to know my name Shinigami.” She said, her tone of voice hateful and demeaning as she moved away from him when he swunf his blade at her. ”What’s the matter Shinigami? Too slow to attack little ole me?” She taunted him while Zaubern moved to attack him, by raising up a one of it’s paws and moving to strike the shinigami captain down. She smirked and snickered as she moved to a safe distance away.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Kaori   Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:52 pm

Sephiroth looked at her with a blank look. He still felt the doll and was ready for his move before the doll was. He shunpoed away. by the attack a could of dust showed. He was next to the doll and looked at her. "Ya know, the one thing i hate is when people are disrespectful to others." He said. "It's just so... whats the word i'm looking for, oh yeah. It's so weak." He said with a cold look now in his eyes. He did not care at all about that doll she had. "Let me guess. You think your all bad. Really strong. no one can beat you and you think that i'm dumb for being in the same spot as you right?" He asked. He knows this all to well.

Sephiroth looked at her and the doll. He looked at his blade. "Power is not something to brag about or be proud of, its something you have." He said. He walked to her again and was still moving kinda slow. "And you say i'm the slow one. your doll had no chance. A snail could him be before your doll could." He said. He sighed again and then pulled his blade back. He went for a swing to the same spot with the same speed, the same power. All was the same. But then he was gone before the attack would hit or miss. He showed up in the air looking at her head. He went to cut her head in half. He waits.
Back to top Go down
Kaori

Kaori

Sephiroth vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Kaori   Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:20 pm

“You’re preaching to the choir, Shinigami. Why don’t you learn from your own advice? Calling a woman big tits and such isn’t a sign of respect last time I checked.” She said as she rolled her eyes at him and even more so of what he said next about her. “There’s no think in there, I know. You can try to prove me wrong, but don’t get pissy if you’re missing parts of your body.” She said before she laughed and smirked wider. Kaori’s angelic side and usual side would never say these words, but since Zaubern has been released she has moved on to her demonic personality which really didn’t care what she said or did, only caring about blood being spilled and getting pleasure from the pain of others.

“Who ever said I just meant slow in speed?” She asked him as she gracefully moved away from his attack once more. When he moved to cut her head, she smirked and laughed as a dead spirit appeared out of nowhere and got in the way of an attack while she moved yet again. “Possess.” She whispered as the cut in half spirit put itself back together and reached out to grab a part of the male’s body. Zaubern, meanwhile, was moving to crush the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Kaori   Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:32 pm

Sephiroth looked at her with a sigh. "I did not mean to call you that. I told you that was my 'other side'. Now how about we just forget about me saying those things until my other side shows up again or if he ever dose." He looked at her. Sephiroth shunpoed away from the attacks and then was on the ground again. He looked at her with a blank look in his eye like he was bored or something. He looked at his blade again. "I'll get no were with this blade. But it's mine so i guess i'll just have to deal with it."

He looked at the ground and the sat there. He popped his neck and then sighed again. He got back to his feet and then dusted himself off. He looked at her and then he pointed his blade at her. "Just so you don't feel so bad about you having to use your doll on me and i'm not even taking this like a fight." He said. "Crush my opponent, kengen" He had all this reitsu flying off of his body and then his blade changed. it was big. Really big. He was shorter then the blade making it over six feet tall. Sephiroth waits to see what she will do.

(Sorry but i g2g for a little)
Back to top Go down
Kaori

Kaori

Sephiroth vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Kaori   Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:41 pm

“Hmph…” Was all she said as she kept her eyes on him, her arms crossed in front of her chest. As he dodged the attack of Zaubern as well as the dead spirit that was under her control, she merely stayed silent as she watched him. She was “playing” with her foe for now, as she preferred to mess with a foe’s mind as well as their body. She raised one of her brows as he spoke once more while looking at his weapon.

She didn’t understand the reason of why he sat down to just pop his neck before he stood back up again. She could tell he loved to pop his neck along with other parts of his body, but it was starting to get on her nerves a bit. She didn’t seem awed by the size of his blade or by his increase in reiatsu. She had something deep in her mind and so far it was working out to how she had it planned. Zaubern moved to where she was, allowing her to get on it’s head while the spirit sank down into the earth. Her plan was in motion and she waited for his next move.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Kaori   Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:57 am

Sephiroth looked at her with a bored look again. "You think i'm that dumb? You think i'm just going to attack you now? I can tell that your planing something and hope that i'll just attack you blindly." He said in a clam voice. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. to him it felt like he was in heaven. "Oh that's the spot." he said. He almost forgot about that woman over there as he was rubbing his neck. He smiled and then put his hand on his other arms shoulder. He moved it around making small popping sounds. He looked at her. "Now, i can tell your holding back on me. Don't. If you don't hold back then i won't or i could be dead wrong. wrong. You could be giving it your all right now and if you are that is kinda sad." He said.

Sephiroth looked her deep in the eyes and then he looked at the clouds. He pointed at one of them. "That one looks like a bunny. don't you think?" He said. Sephiroth was now laying on the ground. He looked like he did not care about that woman. As if she was just here to hand out with. He reached into his robes. Sephiroth pulled out some sake. He sat back up and pulled out two cups. He pored sake into the two cups. Nothing was wrong with them. the sake was just plan old sake. Just like all the others that the people have and drink. He got back to his feet and handed her a cup. He walked away but was still looking at her so he can see if she was going to do something.

He was back at his old spot now. He lifted the cup up. "Drink up." he said and drank his sake. He had the cup in his hand and smiled. He put his cup and sake away and then looked at her. He smiled. Not the pervy smile. Just a friendly smile. He closed his eyes. I bet we could have been friends if she met me first. He thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kaori

Kaori

Sephiroth vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Kaori   Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:30 pm

Kaori stayed where she was, being silent as she studied him. As time slowly passed, she was getting tired and bored of this practice fight as it looked like even he wasn’t interested in this spar at all. She kept her guard up as she watched him rub and pop more parts on his body. She closes her eyes a bit as she snorted silently as if he just insulted her. “I prefer to play with my prey, in any case it seems my prey is not interesting at all. For once I feel like not even fighting as you are boring me to death.” She spoke as she crossed her arms over her chest while she opened her eyes and looked down at him.

She rolls her eyes as she watched the male point at the clouds and says something about how it looks like an animal. She wasn’t going to look, as she had no interest in whatever he was pointing out. Her cold, deadly eyes were starting to change into her more innocent and carefree eyes. She was starting to convert into her angelic personality, but if need be, she would switch back to her demonic personality. She took the offered cup of sake, but didn’t take a sip at all, as she still didn’t trust him and besides she hated the taste of sake personally. “No thank you, I don’t drink sake.” She said as she shook her head, her voice was polite, soft, and warm. Zaubern was still out and she could still use her Doll’s abilities if she sees that she was about to be attacked. The spar was at a stalemate…if you wanted to call it that, as that was the closest it could be described. "Forgive what my demonic personality has made me say in the past, as I can't control that fully when I'm in a battle." She said in an soft apology.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Kaori   Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:01 pm

Sephiroth looked at her with a smile. "I know what you mean. i have my demonic side to." He said. "And i do forgive you." He said. Sephiroth looked at the other doll and then his blade into sealed state. He put it away. He looked at her and then up at the sky. "Now, can i get that name?" he said. He did not like it when people would not give him there name. He walked up to her. "Ya know, you are still kinda hot." He said with a clam look on his face.

(sorry i'm sleepy right now.)
Back to top Go down
Kaori

Kaori

Sephiroth vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Kaori   Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:42 pm

Kaori smiled some and in a soft manner as she was happy to hear that the Shinigami forgave her for her other self’s rudeness. As she watched him put his blade away, she then too made Zaubern disappear back into her necklace. “My name? I am Kaori.” She said as she bowed her head a bit to him in respect. She didn’t want to cause any problems with the Shinigami race, as she already had to worry about the Espadas and Arrancars. She blinked more and blushed some from the compliment he gave her. “T-Thank you but I must go.” She said before she bowed her head again to him before she turned and left.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sephiroth vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs Kaori   Sephiroth vs Kaori I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sephiroth vs Kaori
Page 1 of 1