Bleach Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destruction

A forum based Bleach RP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NWOTN 3.0!
Awaken I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm by Demi

» Naruto War of Attrition
Awaken I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am by Ryusake

» Sephiroth an Ikazu [p]
Awaken I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am by Sephiroth Kenpachi

» Suguru: Devil's Stinger
Awaken I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm by Yuki

» Aduro Tekenoji
Awaken I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm by Yuki

» kyon character creation
Awaken I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Yuki

» Small request
Awaken I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine

» Activity check
Awaken I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm by Valintine

» Awaken
Awaken I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm by Yuki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Small request
Awaken I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine
To all new people. I know it's supposed to be my job and the job of the other Admins to move you into proper groups, but I am having some....medical issues. Because of this I may not be around as often as I would like to be but I will check in at least once a day unless stated otherwise.

Please find the group you belong to and request to join it so you can be colored =)

Also, Awaken is open to …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Away.
Awaken I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm by Valintine
Val's not gonna be here today, just to let you know. This is one of his friends posting.

Comments: 1
UPDATE!!!
Awaken I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm by Valintine
All profile applications have been updated. Please check the template and update your profile accordingly. This only counts to your character. None of the weapons have been updated.

Updates: Fortes and Fighting Style.

Note: For the fighting style DON'T LIST TYPES OF MARTIAL ARTS!!! I don't want to see that. Be DETAILED. Explain what they do in a fight, how they would act and such. Example: …

[ Full reading ]
Riddles
Awaken I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm by Valintine
Just to clear up any confusions. The riddle can lead to ANYWHERE on Earth, Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo. Also, when you have arrived at your destination (right or wrong) the admin (the profile) will alert you to either right or wrong.

~V

Elect the Captain Commander!!!!!
Awaken I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 pm by Nikitio
Umm...yeah...exactly what the title says, lol. Just pick a person and vote! That simple =D

EDIT:: Another contestant. Poll will re-open tomorrow...

Continuous Contest!
Awaken I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm by Valintine
Okay so here is how this shindig is gonna work:

You post. We judge. Winner gets a tech. Simple.

Every TWO WEEKS one of you could win a free tech, IF you have the most posts. At the end of 2 weeks, an admin will go through the posts made to see who has made the most. You will be alerted via PM or the winner will be announced here (depends on the judge)

Posts only count if they are 300 words or …

[ Full reading ]
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
Awaken I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm by Valintine
Yeah I'm posting this 6 min late but whatever. I dare one of you to say somethin about it -.-

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

~Your Friendly Neighborhood Primera...unless your a Shinigami or a Quincy, then tough luck.

FIRST TOURNAMENT
Awaken I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm by Admin
TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!! Starting TODAY you have TWO WEEKS to sign up! Claim your spot now or it may be gone! It takes only a few seconds to sign up! Like awesome prizes, and intense fights? Well then hurry up and claim your spot!!!

Tournament created by: Ashere Kano

~Admin

Comments: 1
Special Thanks
Awaken I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm by Admin
People who helped out a bunch with this site:

Eiki: For his wonderful plot idea, help with creating the site and the majority of the topics and templates, and for pushing me to keep going when I had to do something, lol. He also made a good portion of the groups

Ashere: When we had the temp look up Ashere helped a bunch with the chatbox. He knew his way around the colors and such, and was …

[ Full reading ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Awaken

Go down 
+3
Sin
Yuki
Valintine
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Valintine

Valintine

Awaken Empty
PostSubject: Awaken   Awaken I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:53 pm

A garganta opened up high above Karakura Town. Before leaving his home, Valintine stopped by his domain to pick a few things up and get changed. Really all he got was his earrings, and a letter of instructions for the Rose that came with them. Rose stood by Valintine with a dull look on her face. She was hard at work already, good. He had her dressed in a beautiful dark silk dress, translucent dark purple shaw, and black arm length gloves. It was odd how she looked. It was as if she was going to a ball, but it held a sense of casual wear as well. That was the skill of Valintine and Yuki. Her face was hard to do, but they managed to collect enough make-up to cover her entire face to look pale. Her green hair was nothing to worry about. This town had seen stranger things that a girl with green hair. If anything it should be a blessing. The Primera wore a soft blue silk shirt that was open, exposing the white tee shirt underneath. The tee shirt was tight against his chest and stomach, showing that despite how lean he was, there were muscles. According to the human world, he had an athletic body type. If one looked closely at the blue shirt you would notice that the two sides are uneven in width. The right side was wider than the left side. If he buttons it up though then it looks perfectly even. It is like this to hide his Hollow Hole, as he hates to have wind rushing through it. The feel of cold or warm air on the skin in the hole makes him shiver uncomfortably. All his shirts are like this, because often at Hueco Mundo he won't have an undershirt on. His pants were jeans, but they could effortlessly pass for slacks. He also had on a pair of all black sneakers that could pass for dress shoes if you didn't notice the laces. The laces were a bit thicker than those on dress shoes. His hair was straightened and arranged so that it looked as it always did with one subtle difference that none, but Yuki would notice he assumed. Normally his Hollow Mask, which starts on the center of his forehead pressing against his hair line, goes down the on the left line, behind his ear, down under his chin and stops in the center, is partially visible where it starts. This gives most the impression that his only remnant is a small fragment. Today though that fragment wasn't visible at all. In his ears were all of his earrings. In his left ear he had a small crystal at the bottom, and two small steel studs above that. In his right ear near the top there were two small silver hoops.

His soft blue eyes were relaxed as the wind moved through his hair and he looked over Karakura Town. A smile played on his lips as he thought to himself. Always planning, plotting,, changing, anticipating. Yuki, Sin, Rose, Skye, and himself. He chose his team carefully. At first he was not going to bring Skye with him for fear of him having a lack of experience. Many thoughts came to him though soon after that which made him shrug such a thought off. He looked back at the others . "Reduce your reiatsu. No one is to be higher than an average Hollow in this area. Clear? We don't need those damned Shinigami on our ass..." He mumbled the last part and didn't care if they heard or not. They knew why their reiatsu was to be low. It was dangerous to have it be so low, because their hierro wouldn't be as strong, but it didn't matter. They were searching, not destroying. In a pinch they can raise it to increase their hierro, so it's no issue. He took a few steps onto the air of Karakura Town. Looking down at the people rushing about. He wondered if any of them knew how insignificant they were in terms of their value to the world as a whole. One person means nothing against something near five billion. Odd how knowing that, people still go out their way to try and "improve" mankind. Some manage to, and it changes everyone's lives. Other's fail, and ruin their lives and or others. Odd. Valintine's face probably registered that he was deep in thought about something. The smile had faded, replaced with a perplexed frown, and his eyes were glossed over with something unreadable. He shook his head slowly making sure to not disturb the hair too much. He looked to the others. "Don't. Destroy. A. Thing." He said with a hard stare. "We don't want to ruin our odds with the Superhumans as you suggested Yuki. The first person to disturb so much as a blade of grass will instantly regret it."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Awaken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken   Awaken I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:11 pm

As the garganta opened up above Karakura Town to reveal the travelers who wished to come here, the only female Arrancar so far stepped out along with the others with her. In total there were three Espada members, a fraccion member, and a creation. Yuki was the Segunda Espada, second in command and the Primera Espada’s right hand person so to speak. She stood on the other side of Vali, stretching her arms high above her head as she arched her body slightly to the left, before she dropped her arms and looked down at the town itself. She was in her usual outfit which consisted of a white coat with a hood that went all the way down to the ground with a couple of pockets within easy reach on said coat. She wore a black corset right over the top of her white coat. She also wore black gloves that only went up to her wrists, black and white striped panty hoes, and black thigh-high high heels with three silver buckles. For her accessories to go with the outfit she wore a silver ring on each of her fingers, a black and white striped necklace with dangling chains, and earrings on both of her ears. Her left ear had a silver dangle cuff and two hoops while her right ear had a pentacle cuff and two hoops. Her current hair style was down, most of her hair being swept behind her and straight down her back ending a bit past the curve of her ass. Yet a couple of parts of her hair is seen to be on the front of her body and her right bang covers up the right corner of her right eye at times with the end curling upwards and goes an inch or so past her chin. Her long strands of hair helped to cover up her mask fragment while her clothes covered up the hollow hole that would be found in the middle of her stomach. She always had her hollow hole hidden, as you never know when it could come in handy within a battle.

As Vali stayed silent and was in deep thought, Yuki slipped one of her hands into her left pocket and felt the three gems that were there to be used as a way to help bribe the Superhumans or even the Bountous to join their side against the Shinigami. Her right hand just rested on her hip. She turned her attention away from the town below them when Vali told them a couple of things to do. She said nothing but complied as she lowered her spiritual pressure to that of a regular Hollow and took her left hand out of her pocket. “Well, where shall we search first?” She asked as she smiled and looked at the three others that were with her.
Back to top Go down
Sin

Awaken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken   Awaken I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:46 pm

Sin emerged from the garganta above the town along with everyone else. He was alongside Valentine, Yuki, Skye and one of Saito's successful plant men experiments which he named Rose. They had amanaged to disguise Rose quite well, managing to make her appear human, after all she was the only one that would be seen by them. Sin hadn't decided to change his appearance as Valentine did, keeping his regular attire of the straightjacket-like top, the only difference was the white meddenger back slinging over his right side, containing only his Negative R zone generator, and hopefully soon the first half of the key to the first riddle. He carried the generator with him in case of the event that quincy would intercept their activity and attack, though it could also be used against anyone with reishi-type abilities in the case they don't find their precense too welcoming.

Sin wanted desperately to find the key to the first part of the quest, but not because he wanted the final key to unlocking the all powerful arrancar in hell, but because he wanted to know what challenge the next riddle would hold. Honestly Sin might be disappointed when this whole ordeal was over. Either way the most he got from the riddle was that it was either Karakura town or the valley of screams, he had no idea of where it actually was. He looked a Valentine who had warned them not to cause any mischief to keep attention down and lower their reiatsu. Sin had supressed his reiatsu as soon as Valentine told them to, as for any ill intentioned bahavior toward the town, it was the last thing that was on his mind, all Sin wanted was the key to the riddle. He waited for further orders from the Primera.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Awaken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken   Awaken I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:41 am

(( Skye has no way of getting to a computer with internet access as the current moment. For now he shall be skipped. ))
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestruction.forummotion.com
Valintine

Valintine

Awaken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken   Awaken I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:12 pm

Valintine took two steps out in front of his men before he stopped. They had a minuet or two before they needed to move. They were normal Hollow now. At least to anyone searching for reiatsu would think so. He would have to think quickly. How to move about so that nobody was too far out, but so that it wasn't suspicious? He had several ideas, each one seemed to work well, but also had it's own severe flaw. He looked at the Rose that stood next to him. Such a liability, and he didn't want her here. Nor did he want to be stuck watching her. She was needed though, and nobody else could look after her. Yuki's power could kill her in a heartbeat, and Sin carried an important piece of equipment. Even though it wasn't visible, he knew he held it. Sin wouldn't dare leave without it. Especially not with the race it is most deadly to living so close. Valintine shrugged inwardly and just gave a small sigh looking at Rose again. If she wasn't so damn important than he would dumb her in a heartbeat. She still held that dull look on her face, but that was fine. That meant she was doing her job. He looked around the town to study the Hollow here. Some were lazing about, which irritated him, others were hunting, which pleased him, and some were wandering like they were lost. Idiot beasts.

Then a plan came to Valintine. "Of course..." He mumbled to himself. He looked at all the Hollow and beckoned them to him with his Arrancar prowess. All the Hollow in the area came to them surrounding them. "Groups of three...all of you..." He mumbled and they obeyed walking, or flying, off in groups of three though it was clear some of them didn't like it. "Come...let us go. We shall inspect the local school first..." He began to walk to the High School. The bad pat about this plan was that they would have to walk to blend in to any sensors the Shinigami had in this area. Oh well, cest la vie.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Awaken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken   Awaken I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:36 pm

Yuki stayed silent as Vali mumbled to himself before he ordered at all the Hollows that were already there. She watched them all head out into every direction she could think of, all in groups of three. She turned her attention back to Vali as he spoke again, this time to herself, Sin, Rose, and Skye. “Alright, perhaps we will run into a Superhuman if we’re lucky.” She said with a smile as she nodded her head and began to follow Vali. She really didn’t mind walking to the High School or even blending in, as it was the best thing they should do especially if the Shinigamis were to be here by any chance. So far she hasn’t sensed any Shinigamis close by or any others who would have high enough spiritual pressure to see them.
Back to top Go down
Kaze Daizaemon

Awaken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken   Awaken I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:04 pm

Kaze was wandering around near the high school. He had not been in the high school ever but whenever someone came by dropped something he was interested in he would take it. That and hollows tended to show up in this place all the time. It was really a nice place to be for a superhuman. Usually he strutted his stuff and flared is Reiatsu and caused people to fall to the ground before him as he laughed at them. This time however it was different. He was seeing just what would happen if he didn't use his Reiatsu. That and he was trying to get laid as well but since he liked tricks he was really going to get the very attractive looking woman that came out of the school. She looked like a slut but she walked uncertain. She was very sexy however and Kaze doubted her for having STD's. Kaze went behind the school and ditched his body after entering his first phase causing for a brief moment his Reiatsu to be able to be felt by everyone in the immediate area. The normal humans shrugged it off becuase of its briefness.

In his now tiny form of raw metal Kaze trailed behind this sexy girl passing right by the Sexy Siren on his way and not noticing because of his manly urges. Kaze jumped up with his increased abilities and was able to make it onto her pants leg. He then began crawling up but she soon noticed him because he was dragging her pants down. She yelled ew and hit Kaze which caused him to fall off. Thinking Kaze was some wierd kind of bug she began stomping on him and one of the times Kaze pretended to die and curl up. That didn't really work out. His next attempt was to make hismelf even smaller. Down to one centimeter his lowest stable height. He ran up to her and this time jumped onto her sneaker. He climed upwards up her pant leg and she did not notice this time. Him not weighing as much as before. he then climbed into her pants and into her Vagina and masterbated until he cummed. then he got out and jumped into her chest. She fell over and he jumped out and ran into her face and began tiny time making out with this poor girl. Kaze just laughed and laughed before running off scampering away letting his Reiatsu fall on people causing them to fall to the ground any who didn't have the raw Reiatsu to stand up. Kaze's body was safe behind the wall and Kaze felt like he was god...
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Awaken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken   Awaken I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:01 pm

As she walked near and around the Karakura High School with the group she came with, she slowed her walking speed when she felt a brief moment of reiatsu that would belong to a Quincy, Bountou, or Super Human. Either one would be fine to her as she was here to deal with the other mission that Vali gave to her before they came here to search for whatever the riddle’s prize was. Hmmm, we’re close to someone who might make a great asset to us… She thought to herself as she continued walking, though more slowly now so as not to pass by whoever flared up their reiatsu like that. She would turn her head this way and that, now aware and searching for the one who flared up their reiatsu then brought it back to a low level.

As she heard a young woman yell out, Yuki stopped walking and turned around enough to see her hit something that was on her pants leg. At first glance, it looked to be nothing more but a bug but then she noticed that it had human-like features. She silently watched the young woman stomp on the thing before she continued to walk away. Yuki’s ever watchful gaze never left where the “dead” human-bug thing was as she saw it shrink even more before it chased after the woman again and hopped onto her pants leg once more. Yuki now knew that this was a Super Human, as no other race would be able to do what he just did, and was pleased that she was close to finishing one of the missions she had needed to do. Though, as she watched what the Super Human did, she became disgusted but glad that it wasn’t her being raped but of course anyone who would try would be killed off by Vali for even looking at her. As the Super Human laughed and ran off, letting out his reiatsu, she knew for sure that this was the same one she felt before. Even though it brought the humans around them to their knees, it had no effect on her since she was powerful. She lifted a brow as she merely rose up her own reiatsu to help catch his attention as she followed him silently. If he dared to attack or rape her, he’ll be in for a big surprise, but she hopes it won’t come to that as she needed to negotiate him to join the Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Kaze Daizaemon

Awaken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken   Awaken I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:24 pm

Kaze saw the woman standing along with some others. He knew that meant they were much stronger than the average hollow that could not allow him to do such things. Kaze scampered off and a few seconds later he returned full height standing a straight 6 foot 6 inches tall. He stared at the woman who had flared her reiatsu as well and then adressed the lot of them. This woman was sexy as well. However anticipating a test Kaze had entered his first stage. His body changed. Not puberty he already passed through that and stop thinking about it reader.

Kaze's body transformed into a metallic like state. However in this unreleased state the change is completely internal. His muscles condensed and under the skin layer a layer of steel formed. He is a constantly flexed state as far as his muscles go however he will be somewhat wieghed down by the metal. However in a few places an extra strand of metal will protrude. Those places are two 6 inch metal spikes protruding from his elbows. His kneecaps will be completely replaced with metal ones but they will work in the same way. His temples will grow two metal horns about 3 inches long each. His knuckles will each grow a 1 inch metal spike extension and finally out of his spine will extend spikes every three inches down starting from the base of his neck and going down to his waist level and these spikes will be about 6 inches long as well.

He then spoke to them all. "your pressure reminds me that of the hollows. What is it you could possible want with me. If you attack I swear I will slaughter you all where you stand. Then come to your home and rape you women and burn your lands. I kid you not because this will be your end. If you bring peace then tell me that as well because in light of my sexual lifestyle I am willing to understand peace as I am not a complete savage here." Kaze stated in a cautious tone.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Awaken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken   Awaken I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:47 am

Yuki kept her head up and looked him straight in the eye as he came back towards them, this time in his full height. He was taller then herself, so she had to tip her head up a bit to show that she’s not intimated by him at all. She just silently watched as he started to change his body, prepared for a fight with them. She took in each detail of what she has seen so far very carefully before he started to speak to her as well as to the others. She knew that she was the one to represent them in this matter, so she just had her usual warm and innocent looking smile on her lips as she listened to him all the while being aware of him as well as her companions.

“No need to get hostile and be prepared for a fight, we do not wish to attack you but to merely speak with you.” She said in her soothing and warm tone of voice, trying to relax him so it would be easier to speak with him, as she moved to show through body language that she was not here to harm him. She grabbed a bit of her white coat and did a curtsy to him while bowing her head as well all while she introduced herself as well as the others to him. “I’m Yuki Onne, Segunda Espada. The one with the blue silk shirt is Vali, the Primera Espada. The one with the straight jacket-like top is Sin, the Quinta Espada. The one with the V mark on his cheek is Skye, Vali-Chan’s fraccion. Finally, the other female is Rose.” She said as she made hand movements to each of them as she said who was who. “We have a proposition for you, I hope you decide to take up on our offer as it’ll be an advantage for yourself as well as for us. May I ask who you are?” She said as she smiled more before she turned her attention to Vali. “Vali-Chan? Would you like to have the honor to tell him our offer?” She asked him sweetly before she turned her head back to watch the Super Human male again, gauging his reaction to her words.
Back to top Go down
Skye

Skye

Awaken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken   Awaken I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:25 pm

Every step through the garganta brought more and more of the city into view, towering buildings and spires decorating the town. Upon reaching the edge Skye could see the streets, crowded with it's many citizens. The espada stepped out of the garganta one by one, Skye being the last to step into the Karakura sky. The wind felt tremendous blowing over his skin and through his unkempt hair. The rest of his team had seemed to dress up to fit in. Skye had thought this too be too much work, besides his fragment was not terribly noticeable, and went in his usual garb. His hands rested on his polearm and upon his hands rested his chin. He was ready to get started looking. He could care less about this fabled demon arrancar, he simply wish to prove his worth. To gain the respect he desired. Looking down Skye observed the moving mass of people. Ants. All of them Silently Skye chuckled to himself. Each person below them was insignificant and equally ignorant to this fact. His mockery was interrupted by the orders given by the primera, which he focused on before following through. He dropped his reiatsu level and took off behind his master.

Soon after reaching the Highschool Skye felt the Reiatsu flare and disappear although he paid no mind to it. Whoever it came from was bound to show up sooner or later. The girl's shriek completely eluded Skye but seemed to catch Yuki's attention. All he had to do was follow her gaze to the source. It would seem as though a bug had found it's way onto the woman's pant leg. Upon closer inspection this bug had human like features, Skye put two and two together and came to the conclusion that this was a superhuman. Quite a despicable one at that. Skye shook his head once again to voice his disapproval.Such Lewd creatures.And we are to be allies with this filth? I guess it is not my place to judge All the while silent, emotionless.....from what anyone else could tell. At some point the superhuman must have noticed the group, he began to change into what Skye presumed to be his normal size. Spikes began protruding from the superhumans spine,hands,and even his head. The attempt at intimidation was undoubtedly useless, actually Skye though it to be quite petty and pathetic. To Skye this was a worthless creature but his opinion did not matter, this was the Primera's choice
Back to top Go down
Kaze Daizaemon

Awaken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken   Awaken I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:39 pm

Kaze walked up to the one who had adressed herself. The sexually attractive female who called herself what was it Espada? She called herself Yuki Onne Segunda Espada. From his spanish classes at this school a long time ago he learned Segunda meant second and Espada meant sword. This meant that this girl was reffering to herself as the second sword. She gave off a hollow like spritual pressure meaning that she was probably something along those lines however she cared about more than simply eating people and killing people. What kind of nonesense was this a hollow that didn't care about eating and killing people. Illogical in all senses. What was even more amazing was that this girl with the hollow pressure carried on a full sentence an introduction then another and another. HOW WAS THIS POSSIBLE OF A HOLLOW. The answer simply being that this thing is no normal hollow.

Onto the next part of this introduction. She mentioned other people and gave them ranks as well. Kaze faced the one with the blue silk shirt. His name was Vali? He was reffered to as the Primera Espada. The first sword he outranked her. She was his vassale? Perhaps but it was not safe to assume in situations where he was vastly outnumbered like he was here. Interestingly they honestly seemed peaceful and the woman's words seemed to reflect enough of a peace that Kaze didn't attack in response to them. The next to be introduced was the straight jacket top wearing Quinta Espada named Sin. The fifth Espada with the name of Sin who was obviously one for odd and crazy behavior by his name however not as skillfull or powerful as the Primera known as Vali or the Segunda known as Yuki. Finally Rose who was reffered to as a fraccion? A fraccion meant a part of or a piece of or something along those lines. Kaze didn't remember Spanish class that well but he figured the meanings were based on ranks of this supreme hollow organization.

Finally another came who didn't have the apperance of power of one who was up to par with the ones who were claimed to be Espada ranking. THe ranking of the swords. It was meant as a term of respect indeed but unfortunatly Kaze was not raised where he knew much about the hollows or the shinigami. He hated them both equally and up to this point he figured that the officer Shinigami were the highest level there could be with a vague recolection of his master Sakata mentioning something about a Captain that could destroy almost any superhuman. Kaze never really believed that because he beliveed himself to be the supreme fighting force. However quite a large force had assembled here and that would be cause enough. However the words of the female were quite inticing to let his guard down. He could not do that just yet though.

"Yuki huh, Well Your offer is inticing to me for sure even though I haven't heard it. I apologize for my ignorance but what the hell is an Espada and what the hell is this fraccion thing you were talking about. " Kaze stopped knowing that he would at some point have to speak better and knowing his words and questions didn't match the raw skill and power and meaning that the elegant Segunda Espada spoke. The mistress of words so to speak. " You smell like Hollows, YOu feel like hollows, Hollows always try and kill me...but you don't? You come at me with happy faces and open arms all of you and you outnumber and pressure me with your numbers and make me tense and ready for battle. Why should I lower my guard when I am outnumbered so heavily. It just doesn't seem logical to me in any way shape or form. If you would explain and at least two of you back off from this place I would be much more incline to be relaxed in this meeting and hear your proposal with more how shall we say open and as you stated non hostile arms." Kaze let slip some of his real thoughts and cursed himself for it. Hopefully they wouldn't pick up on anything.
Back to top Go down
Valintine

Valintine

Awaken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken   Awaken I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:29 am

Valintine was walking quietly. He smiled at his Fraccion to make him feel more relaxed if he could. He wanted to tell Skye to lighten up a bit and relax. There was little that could harm them here. But he would save that for later. Skye was just doing his job as a fraccion. Which was surviving, and serving Valintine. So there was no cause for warning or nothing of that sort. Valintine admired the humans on some level. Their creativity seemed to be limitless, but their technology left something to be admired. Hopefully they learned someday that their technology they had now is nothing compared to that of the Arrancar, and yes, though he hated to admit it, the Shinigami. Anything the Shingiami can do the Arrancar can do and vise versa. Valintine looked at Yuki as they walked, and then to Sin. Everyone seemed to be searching. Like they were missing some key detail that they missed during their lives as a human, and that spawned the thought of how many of his men had actually lived in Karakura Town.

He returned his attention to the present as they began to walk down and touch the ground. The familiar earth and warmth beneath his feet brought a smile to the Primer’as face. He loved being with the Earth, like a babe loves being with their mother. It was natural. He felt safest around the Earth, not because he was weak, but because his powers were far more deadly now. Nonetheless, he made sure to restrain himself from destroying anything. It was hard not to. So many innocent lives, delicious looking souls, and he could have them all if he wanted to. All he had to do was give into his lust for death, but he couldn’t do that. He couldn’t for they were here for a specific reason, and if that reason was not met, then this Town was cursed to die. Such was their fate. Little did any of them know, that the fate of Karakura Town rode on the shoulders of one human. One of their own. If this human complied with them, then Karakura Town would have gained powerful allies. If not, well then Karakura Town would cease to exist.

It was in the middle of this pleasant thought that he heard a scream and felt a rise in reiatsu. It wasn’t Shinigami, and it wasn’t Hollow. It was Human, and the scream was out of terror. Looks like their target came to them. He turned around and saw the thing crawl onto Yuki. He could have effortlessly killed it, but that would harm Yuki as well, and she was a big girl who could handle herself. Seeing that it wasn’t going to get her it moved to another woman, where the scream came from. When it came back out , Yuki spoke to the…Human, if it could be called that, and told him of their plan. He also managed to catch the look on Skye’s face as he saw what went down. That look amused him quite a bit. When he felt he could speak without laughing, he looked at the Human. He was very precise in his accusations and his fears. Most humans might have attacked. He was smart, very smart indeed. Valintine respected this.

”My pleasure, Yuki.” He turned his attention back to Kaze and bowed. ”As you heard, my name is Valintine, or Vali for short. You are wise to be cautious around us. Only a fool would let his guard down, clearly you are not one. If you are as wise as you seem though, then you know you have nothing to fear from us…yet. As we have no reason to kill you, yet. If we truly wanted to hurt your Town then we would have destroyed it from above when we first got here, and left before you even realized what was going on.” He chuckled and looked at Skye knowing he would be on guard. He rested a hand on his shoulder and smiled. The smile told him to relax that no fighting would occur here. ”Human. We have come with the offer of an alliance. I know what one of your fist things will be. That we should take all these Hollow here back with us, and I assure you if I could I would. Sadly, I cannot as these are free Hollow. We only control the many many Hollow that exist within the boundaries of Hueco Mundo. It is those Hollow whom we can promise safety from. They shall not kill any of the Humans here in direct attack. Should a human die by our hand or of our fault, it would be as an indirect assault. After all, with our alliance comes protection, and we are both smart men. Casualties of war are always around when a war breaks out, and I can assure you that one day Karakura Town will be the field for battle one day or another.”

He sighed and shook his head. ”I truly do admire you humans and your creativity. Your technology leaves some to be desired though. We happen to have a piece of our technology with us. A truly wonderful device I might say. I assume you are aware of Quincy? That splinter group of you Humans who don’t care how Hollow are killed as long as they are. They would certainly level this entire city if they could kill ONE Hollow.” He waved a hand in a presenting manner to Sin. ”With this device we could protect your city from them with this.” He smiled at Kaze. ”On top of that, we can grant you and any who would follow you, protection. Not that you need it, but we can offer you things no other race can. You have already admitted that we are powerful, and I can assure you that this is nothing compared to our true power. I am sure you have seen the men who run, or fly, around in black. Their power is severely less than our own. Not to mention their numbers.” He nodded as if that was all that was needed. It wasn’t cocky or arrogant, but it was more of a “yes it’s true” nod.

His eyes shifted to Yuki. ”I can also promise you various riches if material goods are more your style. Or…if you prefer women, well, we can give you that as well. This particular one though” –he waved a hand at Yuki—“is off limits. She is as deadly as she is beautiful, and I do not tolerate my own men touching her. Right, Sin?”
Back to top Go down
~*Cross*~

~*Cross*~

Awaken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken   Awaken I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:24 pm

The Shinigami known as Cross found himself traversing the realm of the humans. His Haori swayed a little as the wind blew through the area. The Captain didn't have any concerns whatsoever. In fact the man was starting to become a little fed up now. Why was he in such a place? He was there searching for some sort of a clue, or at least what the riddle meant. But how can he discover something such as the meaning of the riddle? It was all to vague for him, but Cross decided to visit this place nonetheless. A sigh escaped the Shinigami's lips, his 5'7 frame moved nonchalantly. It was like walking through the streets of the Seireitei. Everyone would always go quiet in the presence of the Captain, that had a fox grin on his face. Not wanting to hide his presence at all, his Reiatsu flowed out unconsciously. A Captain of the Gotei 13 was in town at the moment and he was ready to party. Stopping in his tracks after sensing the Reiatsu of a few intriguing suspects. Cross paused with a glint in his eyes looking around the area. No doubt that stench was of the Hollow origin. "Don't tell me those beasties are already here. And I here I thought it would be a peaceful day all round. The plan was to come in and the leave once I had the info that I need. This will be such a disaster, but oh well, there is nothing I can do". The Captain said to himself whilsy snickering a little. The man obviously found something hilarious about the situation. Who would have thought, he would be in the same place as an Arrancar. It could be coincidence, but Cross wasn't the type to think like that. It was all planned out as far as he was concerned. Clashing with a bunch of hollows, wasn't what the man had in mind. Who was he kidding eh? This is the sort of shit that Cross lives for. Fighting and getting on the nerves of others, he already did it to a certain Captain. Poor Eiki the man could never rid himself of Cross antics. Unless of course one of them actually died. But that was another story, the Shinigami is always seen as the enemy. The Quincy, the Bounto, the Hollows. And surprisingly even some humans had a problem with them. And who did the Shinigami have to turn to in the end? No one but themselves, that's what makes them strong. The audacity of hope and the strength to carry on gave them strength. That will to survive is the reason behind their success and longevity. As far as Cross was concerned, it was out of fair that others allied against them. They're all simply too weak to fight their own battles. What gave them to right to consider themselves as being powerful? It was utterly ridiculous, unfortunately the time for ranting was over. It was time to act the noob oh yeah!
Back to top Go down
Sin

Awaken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken   Awaken I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:03 pm

Sin descended to the ground with the rest of the group, following them almost mindlessly. Honsetly he had no real desire to follow them, they were here to make peace with humans which he found much less interesting than finding the key. He had wanted so much to move on to the next riddle, to see how much of a challenge the next one might be. Oh well, they were here for a reason and he was in no position, or mood to question it. He followed the rest of them as they heard a human scream from nearby. He lost focused for a second as he thought about the riddle again, but brought himself back when the human revealed himself to them. The human had his guard up, Sin wasn't surprised. A group of hollows roll into karakura town and expect for any human to be open armed? That's pure madness. Yuki and Valentine began to negotiate the terms of their alliance. Protection, offers, benefits, so on and so forth. It didn't seem he was ready to accept, but Valentine would surely be persistent. Sin was motioned at a amention to his latest device to display it to the human. He stepped up to him and pulled it from the bag. He should the football shaped machine to the human and explained it's function. "I will spare you all the science talk and get to the point. This device will stop the quincy from absorbing spirit particles and converting it into their power, completely neutralizing them. Put enough of these throught the town and it will be safe from the quincy." He wasn't too sure how the human would react to the device, but it wasn't his problem. Sin stepped back to his spot and stuffed the Negative R zone generator into the bag.

After he stepped down he caught a strange feeling that thet were being watched. He wanted to pass this of as paranoia, but he knew that this wasn't the case. He turned around towward the direction of the feeling he got. It was a reiatsu signature, not an ordinary one, this was one was strong. There were only two factions that would bother spy on them, the quincy and the shinigami. If it was a quincy, they'd surely have attacked by now, this person was gaining information. Which leads Sin to the other conclusion, the shinigami were watching them, but could it be that this shinigami was of Captain level? Now that'd be something. He inched over to La primera, still keeping an eye out, and whispered to him. "I think we have a bit of company. A shinigami, possibly a captain. Sin waited to see if Valentine had orders.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Awaken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken   Awaken I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm

Yuki kept the smile on her face as she heard what the male Super Human asked. He seemed to not know what they were, which was a huge surprise to her but then again the Super Human race didn’t fight against them like the Shinigami does. She kept in mind the questions he asked as well as saying what would make him feel better and easier to speak with. She nodded to him as he spoke, sending him a silent message that his questions would be answered by her pretty soon and that she’ll help him calm down some more in their presence.

When Vali spoke, she moved back some in a sign of respect as well as not to let the Super Human male feel overcrowded. She smiled as she silently heard Vali speak to the male of their alliance as well as a special device that they made to keep the Quincys at bay. She looked to Vali as she felt his eyes shift to her. She smiled as Vali told the male what they would offer to him in return, be it material goods or women in general. She let out a soft and musical chuckle as Vali basically said that she was off limits. All of what he said was true, as she nodded to his words. She then looked to Sin as Vali spoke to him. All through this, she felt another presence arrive, one that belonged to a Shinigami. She started to think that they could send Sin along with perhaps Skye to go meet this Shinigami.

When Sin stepped forward while pulling out his newly made invention, she listened to him as she focused on the object itself. She nodded her head some as Sin kept the detail short and sweet. She nodded her head again as Sin spoke about a Shinigami appearing. She looked to Vali as she spoke. “Perhaps we can send Sin-Chan as well as Skye-Chan to go meet the Shinigami? Not only will it keep the Shinigami busy, but it’ll also help our future partner to be easier to speak with in such an important matter?” She asked Vali before she turned her attention to the male Super Human, smiling at him. She stepped forward once more, as it was her turn to answer his questions as she promised before. “You are correct in thinking we are Hollows, but we are completely different then what you normally see in Hollows. You see, we are more specialized and are called Arrancars. Like the name, we are made when a Hollow has enough power to rip it’s own mask off and still survive. For example these pieces here are the fragments of my own mask.” She said as she moved some of her long silver hair to show the right upper part of the mandible of a skull that reaches up to behind her right ear. It covers the whole area of her cheek on the right side of her face, the teeth on her mask ending an inch or so past her chin. The top part of her mask makes a sort of headband that goes around her forehead and appears as a head piece of sorts at the left side of her head located above and behind her left ear.

“Now then, we are different from the Hollows in more ways then just pure power. We have more humanoid like appearances, but if we go to full power then our true form is seen. We also seal our abilities within the form of a sword as a Shinigami does, but when we release our zanpakuto then we also unleash our true power and true form. Our combat efficiency is increased several times over so, our release of our Zanpakutō is merely a temporary restoration to our former selves, granting us any powers our Hollow form possesses. Mine just so happens to take the form of a guitar.” She said as she turned her back on him to show him the sleek black and dark purple electric guitar that was on her back. It was a type of guitar that can be swung like a melee type weapon, the left side is a sharp weird shape blade and the right side has three large spikes coming out. The spikes can be used to lock an opponent's zanpakuto. The long spike protruding from the bottom can be stuck into a solid object, such as a building or simply the ground.

She turns back to face him as she moved her hair back to it’s normal place, covering up the mask fragments on her face. “We also have a Hollow hole; mine is personally hidden from view. Now then, we tend to keep our own personality traits from the way we were as a Hollow or from our own past. Now then, the term I used before for Espada is the highest rank out of the Arrancars. We are the best of the best so to speak, like the Captains are the best of the best out of the Shinigamis. Each Espada member is chosen for their superior combat ability and then assigned a number from 1 to 10, with 1 being the strongest, while 10 being the weakest, that indicates their rank and relative power level, which is tattooed somewhere on their body. For example, I’m the Segunda Espada, the second most powerful and the number 2 is marked on the upper part of my left breast. The marking can be anywhere on the body. We also embody an aspect of death, which ties into our personalities, beliefs and powers. Mine is sacrifice and it certainly does tie into my personality, beliefs, and powers as well as my history before I became an Espada. As for what a fraccion is, think of them as our lieutenants in a way. They only follow the orders of the Espada they work under.” She explained as best as she could to him.

She smiled at him as she looked to him. “Do you understand what we are now?” She asked kindly, as she would repeat what she said if need be. “We are as intelligent if not more so then the Shinigami, but some of us do tend to be more animal then human.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awaken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken   Awaken I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awaken
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Destruction :: Human Realm :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: