Bleach Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destruction

A forum based Bleach RP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NWOTN 3.0!
Sephiroth's past I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm by Demi

» Naruto War of Attrition
Sephiroth's past I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am by Ryusake

» Sephiroth an Ikazu [p]
Sephiroth's past I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am by Sephiroth Kenpachi

» Suguru: Devil's Stinger
Sephiroth's past I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm by Yuki

» Aduro Tekenoji
Sephiroth's past I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm by Yuki

» kyon character creation
Sephiroth's past I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Yuki

» Small request
Sephiroth's past I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine

» Activity check
Sephiroth's past I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm by Valintine

» Awaken
Sephiroth's past I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm by Yuki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Small request
Sephiroth's past I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine
To all new people. I know it's supposed to be my job and the job of the other Admins to move you into proper groups, but I am having some....medical issues. Because of this I may not be around as often as I would like to be but I will check in at least once a day unless stated otherwise.

Please find the group you belong to and request to join it so you can be colored =)

Also, Awaken is open to …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Away.
Sephiroth's past I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm by Valintine
Val's not gonna be here today, just to let you know. This is one of his friends posting.

Comments: 1
UPDATE!!!
Sephiroth's past I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm by Valintine
All profile applications have been updated. Please check the template and update your profile accordingly. This only counts to your character. None of the weapons have been updated.

Updates: Fortes and Fighting Style.

Note: For the fighting style DON'T LIST TYPES OF MARTIAL ARTS!!! I don't want to see that. Be DETAILED. Explain what they do in a fight, how they would act and such. Example: …

[ Full reading ]
Riddles
Sephiroth's past I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm by Valintine
Just to clear up any confusions. The riddle can lead to ANYWHERE on Earth, Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo. Also, when you have arrived at your destination (right or wrong) the admin (the profile) will alert you to either right or wrong.

~V

Elect the Captain Commander!!!!!
Sephiroth's past I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 pm by Nikitio
Umm...yeah...exactly what the title says, lol. Just pick a person and vote! That simple =D

EDIT:: Another contestant. Poll will re-open tomorrow...

Continuous Contest!
Sephiroth's past I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm by Valintine
Okay so here is how this shindig is gonna work:

You post. We judge. Winner gets a tech. Simple.

Every TWO WEEKS one of you could win a free tech, IF you have the most posts. At the end of 2 weeks, an admin will go through the posts made to see who has made the most. You will be alerted via PM or the winner will be announced here (depends on the judge)

Posts only count if they are 300 words or …

[ Full reading ]
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
Sephiroth's past I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm by Valintine
Yeah I'm posting this 6 min late but whatever. I dare one of you to say somethin about it -.-

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

~Your Friendly Neighborhood Primera...unless your a Shinigami or a Quincy, then tough luck.

FIRST TOURNAMENT
Sephiroth's past I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm by Admin
TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!! Starting TODAY you have TWO WEEKS to sign up! Claim your spot now or it may be gone! It takes only a few seconds to sign up! Like awesome prizes, and intense fights? Well then hurry up and claim your spot!!!

Tournament created by: Ashere Kano

~Admin

Comments: 1
Special Thanks
Sephiroth's past I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm by Admin
People who helped out a bunch with this site:

Eiki: For his wonderful plot idea, help with creating the site and the majority of the topics and templates, and for pushing me to keep going when I had to do something, lol. He also made a good portion of the groups

Ashere: When we had the temp look up Ashere helped a bunch with the chatbox. He knew his way around the colors and such, and was …

[ Full reading ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Sephiroth's past

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth's past Empty
PostSubject: Sephiroth's past   Sephiroth's past I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:48 pm

Sephiroth was in his home town. He had on his old cloths and he had a knife. The same knife he used to kill his father. he walked around town stealing foods and drinks. He was about 17 years old and he had no home to go to. He lived in the woods and he did not care one bit about it. he walked back to his tent and put the foods on the ground. he made a fire and put a stake on the fire. He smelled the stake. all of it's juicy flavors coming off of it and going into his nose. He licked his lips and he cooked it. He took it off and had a plate for it. He pulled out his knife and a fork. He was eating and then something showed up. He pulled his knife out and looked at it. It was a dog. He looked at it and it walked over to him. It was homeless to. He watched at the dog walked up to his food and started smelling it. He cut a big peace off of it and gave it to the dog. the dog started to eat the stake really fast. He smiled. Sephiroth petted the dog and then ate the rest of his stake.

He looked at the dog leave and he went into his tent. He fell asleep. he woke up about six hours later and heard a sound coming out from his tent. He poked out his head. there was a man standing there taking his food. He walked out and put his hand around the mans mouth and the knife at his neck. "What do you think your doing?" He asked. The man did not say a word. "Then you will die." He said and cut his neck. He kicked the man's lifeless body to the ground and then watched at the mans blood left his body just like his fathers. He picked the man up and moved him into a river. He dropped the body in it and walked away.

The next day he walked into town. He looked at a tv with the news on. It talked about the man he killed and then they talked about him. They had a picture of him on it. He looked around at the people. they were staring at him. He could hear them saying that's the kid. He ran away with some man following him. He stopped as he left the town and the man was behind him. "Why? Why did you do it?" he asked. He turned around. "Because he was stilling from me." he said. "What about your father? And your mother?! WERE THEY STILLING FROM YOU TO?!" The man asked. he walked over to him. "My mother was killed by my dad and he tried to kill me to. That's why they are dead." He said. The man pulled out a gun. "Your coming with me." He said. Sephiroth sighed.

He went with the man. He was behind Sephiroth in case he tried to do something. He went to jail. Sephiroth was in a cell with a room mate. The other kid looked at him. "Your my bitch now." He said. Sephiroth looked at him. "Put a hand on me and you lose it." He said. The kid walked over to him and grabbed him by the neck. "What you say bitch?" The kid said. Sephiroth grabbed his hand and broke the bone. After that he kicked the kid away from him and grabbed the hand he broke. He ripped it off. The kid screamed in pain and he tossed it to the guard standing there. "I told you. If you put your hands on me your going to lose them."

Ten years went by and he was in a room. It was small. No one went in, no one went out. He was in a jacket that would keep him from moving. He stayed there for some time and he had a plan to get out. He waited until night then he pulled out a button he had and got it sharp. he cut the jacket keeping him from moving and was free. He broke the bars off of the window and he crawled out of it. He was free. He started running and alarms were going off. He made it back into the woods he once hid in. He looked at it. He made a new tent and as he was doing so a bear showed up. He pulled out his knife that he had. The knife was still in the same spot he hid it in after all these years. He pointed it at the bear. They started fighting. He cut the bear in the shoulder and the bear stabbed him in the gut. He was coughing out blood. He ran at the bear and the bear bit him in the neck. He was starting to die. He looked at the bear moving him around like a rag doll. He was tossed into a tree and the bear looked at him. It walked over to him and he got back to his feet. The bear stabbed him with it's deadly claws in the gut again. "Just...a-s...planed." He said. Sephiroth pulled out his knife and stabbed the bear in the skull. He broke the bone and the bear was dead. He fell to the ground, still alive but not by a lot. A man with some dogs were coming his way. The man was from the jail he was in. He looked at the man and gave him the finger. After that, he was dead.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth's past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth's past   Sephiroth's past I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:35 am

Sephiroth woke up on the ground. He looked around and put his hand on his chest. There was a chain on him. He looked at it and looked at it. "I'm i...dead?" He asked himself. He sighed and then he walked away from were he is. He scratched his head and then made his way into town. He walked passed people. On the news it talked about his death and he did not care. He walked to a building and turned left. there was something there. Something big. He did not know the name of what it was. The thing looked at him. "Hello diner." It said. Sephiroth put his fists up. "Ooo. i like it when i can play with my food." It said. Sephiroth looked at it running to him and then it went to punch him. Sephiroth jumped into the air and landed on the things fist. He started running up it and then thing moved it's arm around.

The thing moved it's arm around and then he fell off of it's arm. He landed in it's hand and it started crushing him. "your so weak." It said. Sephiroth felt the pain but held it in. He looked at the thing try and throw him in it's mouth and then he landed in it's mouth. He was sitting there and then punched the roof of it's mouth and blood was coming out of it. He climbed in and then he was in it's brain. He ripped the brain wide open and then broke out from it's mouth. He was covered in blood and then some one was standing there with black cloths on and then looked at him with a shocking look on his face. "Who...are you?" He asked. Sephiroth looked at him with a smiling. "My name is sephiroth." He said. The man turned around. "Come with me." He said.

Sephiroth was now training to become a shinigami. He found out what that thing was that he killed. It was called a hollow. He had been training for some time and never really used those kidou things because he did not think that they would help. He was called to fight some one for a spot in the 11th division. he walked in with his wooden sword and so did the other guy. He looked at him and then back at his sword. He tossed it in the air and ran at the man. The man swung his blade at him and he punched it. The blade broke as he hit it. He smiled and then choked the man until he passed out he was now in the 11th division. He was a 3rd seat ranking.

He had his blade and knew how to use shikai. He was vary strong and he did not show it. He walked out of the division and then found a hollow. He killed the hollow without pulling out of his blade. He left the hollow and then went around killing more. He killed some bounts when got into a fight with them. He then found out about the arrancars. He's killed a lot and then started to get bored of them. He found out how to use bankai and he never showed it. He found an Espada and it's rank was number nine. He had a fight with it and it still was not a problem. He walked away and then found out that his captain was killed. the vice-captain would have became the captain but stepped down and let Sephiroth become captain.

He found out that the one who killed his old captain was an Espada. he knows that the rank of it was 3rd. He left the soul society and found the 5th espada. He was fighting it for some time and then he went bankai for the first time. The espada was a good fight and then he killed the espada. Before the espada was dead he shot his blade in the air and broke a building. The building fell on Sephiroth and he lost his memory.

After some time of thinking about himself and were he came from, he found out his past. When the memories came back he was in his world. He found someone who looked just like him and then he pulled out his blade. "Who are you?" Sephiroth asked. "I am the old you before I lost my memory." he said. The other Sephiroth ran at him with power. They had a fight for some time (about two hours.) the calm one won the fight. He walked away and was the ruler of the body but the crazy one could still take over at some times.
Back to top Go down

Sephiroth's past
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Destruction :: Non-story Role Play :: History-
Jump to: