Bleach Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destruction

A forum based Bleach RP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NWOTN 3.0!
Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm by Demi

» Naruto War of Attrition
Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am by Ryusake

» Sephiroth an Ikazu [p]
Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am by Sephiroth Kenpachi

» Suguru: Devil's Stinger
Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm by Yuki

» Aduro Tekenoji
Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm by Yuki

» kyon character creation
Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Yuki

» Small request
Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine

» Activity check
Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm by Valintine

» Awaken
Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm by Yuki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Small request
Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine
To all new people. I know it's supposed to be my job and the job of the other Admins to move you into proper groups, but I am having some....medical issues. Because of this I may not be around as often as I would like to be but I will check in at least once a day unless stated otherwise.

Please find the group you belong to and request to join it so you can be colored =)

Also, Awaken is open to …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Away.
Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm by Valintine
Val's not gonna be here today, just to let you know. This is one of his friends posting.

Comments: 1
UPDATE!!!
Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm by Valintine
All profile applications have been updated. Please check the template and update your profile accordingly. This only counts to your character. None of the weapons have been updated.

Updates: Fortes and Fighting Style.

Note: For the fighting style DON'T LIST TYPES OF MARTIAL ARTS!!! I don't want to see that. Be DETAILED. Explain what they do in a fight, how they would act and such. Example: …

[ Full reading ]
Riddles
Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm by Valintine
Just to clear up any confusions. The riddle can lead to ANYWHERE on Earth, Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo. Also, when you have arrived at your destination (right or wrong) the admin (the profile) will alert you to either right or wrong.

~V

Elect the Captain Commander!!!!!
Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 pm by Nikitio
Umm...yeah...exactly what the title says, lol. Just pick a person and vote! That simple =D

EDIT:: Another contestant. Poll will re-open tomorrow...

Continuous Contest!
Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm by Valintine
Okay so here is how this shindig is gonna work:

You post. We judge. Winner gets a tech. Simple.

Every TWO WEEKS one of you could win a free tech, IF you have the most posts. At the end of 2 weeks, an admin will go through the posts made to see who has made the most. You will be alerted via PM or the winner will be announced here (depends on the judge)

Posts only count if they are 300 words or …

[ Full reading ]
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm by Valintine
Yeah I'm posting this 6 min late but whatever. I dare one of you to say somethin about it -.-

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

~Your Friendly Neighborhood Primera...unless your a Shinigami or a Quincy, then tough luck.

FIRST TOURNAMENT
Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm by Admin
TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!! Starting TODAY you have TWO WEEKS to sign up! Claim your spot now or it may be gone! It takes only a few seconds to sign up! Like awesome prizes, and intense fights? Well then hurry up and claim your spot!!!

Tournament created by: Ashere Kano

~Admin

Comments: 1
Special Thanks
Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm by Admin
People who helped out a bunch with this site:

Eiki: For his wonderful plot idea, help with creating the site and the majority of the topics and templates, and for pushing me to keep going when I had to do something, lol. He also made a good portion of the groups

Ashere: When we had the temp look up Ashere helped a bunch with the chatbox. He knew his way around the colors and such, and was …

[ Full reading ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikitio

Nikitio

Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE]   Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:59 pm

The gates opened up, and the guards instantly became alert. They turned and raised their weapons. It didn't take long to figure out that Nikitio wasn't dressed like a Shinigami. They assumed that he wasn't one. Nikitio had already come up with a plan for this though. He looked at the guards. His eyes shining and his lips turned up into a smile. The were obviously about to ask who he was and how he got in there, but he stopped them with a raise of his hand. "Save your breath. I am a Shinigami." They looked at him in disbelief. Good, they weren't complete idiots. "Zanpakuto." He showed the Pacchiri. They still didn't believe. He sighed and folded his arms with a frown of annoyance. "Look. I am a Shinigami sent to the real world for a special mission. A gigai was needed and so I couldn't use normal clothes, now could I?" They seemed to hesitate. "Good." He got bold and began to walk between them. They looked like they were going to stop him but didn't. Zeno knew the drill. He would follow soon enough. His reiatsu was lower than a captain, and even lower than a Lt. He didn't mind it though. It was at about the level of a third seat. This was his standard reiatsu level anyway. All that was left was a name. Whatever, he would come up with one later.

Nikitio walked through the buildings and laughed to himself as the other Shinigami looked at him awkwardly. He just giggled and ignored them. Nikitio wore a white mesh shirt, the sleeves were three inches past his fingertips, and it stopped at his stomach. His pants were black cargo jeans with a light violet purple butterfly on his left butt cheek and two light blue butterflies circling each other on his right kneecap. The pants were tilted so that the left side was slightly higher than the right, but they fell over nicely around his feet. Only the tips of his black and white sneakers showed. His left hand had a silver right on the middle finger. The ring held a dark blue sapphire in it by tension and had two diamonds on either side. His neck was host to a ruby pendant. His right wrist had many many bracelets. One was a plastic blue bracelet, another red, and another green. Two more were light multicolored thread bracelets, and three more were dark multicolored bracelets. On the top of his head were dark blue visor glasses.

The Tenth Division barracks were in site. He shunpo'd the rest of the way. He went to the wall next to the entrance, and leaned on it. His one foot was on the wall, his other leg extended. His arms were folded over his chest, and his head was down with closed eyes. He pulled the visors down and closed his eyes. He opened his ears and focused on his surroundings. Such was his nature. Always aware. Always noticing. Always observing. Even when he didn't seem like it. He was more aware than most people gave him credit for. Good. Illusions, when used as an ally, were good.
Back to top Go down
Zeno

PostSubject: Re: Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE]   Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:32 pm

Zeno had hung back and let Nikitio do all the talking to the guards that were alerted by their appearance. Zeno hadn’t bothered to change his appearance to sneak in, the only addition he made was a long cloak that covered his upper body, still the handle of Kuromoya poked out of his left front side. It was a little while before they were finally able to walk through. Zeno had lowered his reiatsu to make others believe he was of a much lower level than in reality, he wasn’t used to being looked at like this at all and he was sure Nikitio wasn’t either. He could see the barracks of his former squad as they came into view. This brought a lot of memories back to Zeno, which he was actually able to shrug off. Memories weren’t of any use anymore, so why bother keeping them. Zeno gave Nikitio a questionable look as he had backed against the entrance wall. Did he honestly think they were going to magician their way past everything? Such things were unnecessary, he thought Nikki would figure that much. Still Zeno had to chuckle a bit at his actions, he was just Nikitio, it was funny. He playfully flicked his nose as he stood in front of the entrance, “Will you relax, we’re not here to steal some valuable invention.

Unlike Nikki, who had intended on a stealthy trip through, walked right through the entrance. There were very few people in the barracks, they paid no mind to them, the tenth division wasn’t exactly shy from missions in the world of the living, he would know. Whether or not Nikitio followed him no longer dawned on Zeno, he finally began to embrace the memories that the walls had casted upon him. Remembrance of times where he had created bonds with those who had served under him, even before that, times when Agito was near. He grasped the coin left behind in his hand tight as he remembered him. He opened the doors leading to the captain’s office, there was nobody in there. One of the seated officers had informed him of the captain’s meeting, he knew he wasn’t there, they wouldn’t be there otherwise, Zeno was looking for something else. He looked at an empty hook on the wall, his Captain’s haori was no longer there, not surprising after so long, but he wondered what had happened to it. Did it belong to the new division captain, or was it possibly burned, deemed to disgraceful to keep? He worried deeply about the latter, as it was not only his old haori, but his former captain’s as well. He looked down for a moment, then turned to walk away, letting his bamboo hat hide his face. Though no one could make a visual on his face, the way he walked, the way he felt could tell that he was deepened with sadness.

As he exited the tenth division barracks he made his way toward the kido corps. “I hear that the kido corp captain has quite a drinking problem, someone like that is sure to have some sake.” One could tell his attitude had changed, Zeno hadn’t really had a drink in quite a while, and finally wetting his whistle sounded magnificent. H finally reached the barracks and entered up front yet again. There were much less people in these barracks then there were in the tenth division. He couldn’t tell whether or not it was because the kido corps were unpopular or because they were busy with something, but the numbers were scarce. He entered the captain’s quarters with no problems, considering that no one was around to see him. He closed the door behind them and looked around, “Okay let’s see now.” Zeno was around long enough to know where all captain’s kept their sake, the desk, it was the captain’s haven seeing as no officers would are touch it. He strode over and opened it, finding a few bottles in there. He felt a kido barrier blocking his way to the sweet sake. It seemed very weak compared to himself, he figured the captain only made it strong enough to keep out his or her officers, how futile. He quickly dispelled it and reached in to grab it, he held it up to show Nikitio, “Jackpot.” He brought it down and kissed the bottle. He was ecstatic about the taste of the sake, so much so that he didn’t notice the officer who silently found them snooping in her office and leaving. Oh yes, he was ready for a good time.
Back to top Go down
Megumi
Admin
Megumi

PostSubject: Re: Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE]   Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:13 pm

Megumi was using her shunpo as fast as she could to her barracks within the Kido Corps. She was annoyed indeed as she made it a rule in the Kido Corps that no one was to go into her office if she was not there and the most important rule of them all…no touching her sake or other alcoholic drinks. She had made her warning very seriously and would punish those who broke them even if they weren’t a part of the Kido Corps. Finally, she reached the Kido Corps, it was barren as usual as she always had them training or doing some kind of mission to keep them on their toes. “Let’s see who these two are that have the balls to come into my office and touch my sake…” She spoke to herself under her breath before she used shunpo to enter her office, careful to hide her spiritual pressure from being noticed.

As she stepped into her office, she unleashed her spiritual pressure back to it’s usual level. She had her arms crossed over her breasts and she leaned some on the frame of the door that led to her office, her head tilted to the left. “Well, well. Now I know how the bears felt when they came home to find Goldilocks. Lucky me, I have two Goldilocks to deal with.” She said as she just watched them. She still had her Captain’s Haori on and her hair was still down. “I would blast your hand off of my sake bottle, but you two answered my prayer to get out of the meeting so I’ll let you two explain why you’re here and with my sake.” She said as she moved more into the room, closing the door behind her. All the while she spoke, she had a slight smile on her face yet she did look irritated at the sight of someone else having a bottle of her sake. As she waited for them to respond, she used a higher level of kido to make a barrier around the rest of the bottles of sake that was still in her desk.
Back to top Go down
Nikitio

Nikitio

PostSubject: Re: Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE]   Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:34 pm

Nikitio's eyes were shielded by the visors. It was impossible to see inside of them. He was visibly pouting though as his nose was flicked. He looked up at frowned at Zeno. "Ho." He said as he walked inside his old division's barracks. Nikitio knew that he was emotional about his Shinigami past. Nikitio couldn't care less about being a Shinigami. The only time he misses it is when he is bored, but that isn't very often so it's not important. Nikitio respected his feelings, but he didn't understand them. He couldn't. The Onmitsukidō tore you apart. It ripped you up and rebuilt you around a core that they created. This core was void of all emotions. It held no attachments to life, friends, family, or yourself. You became a shell. Capable of immense destruction. Those that were true Onmitsukidō were the ones to watch out for. Those like Nikitio, were truly dangerous creatures. Some would say they were more monster than Shinigami. Others would say they are saviors. No matter what the Onmitsukidō are, they are something to be feared. Nikitio still held his training from his days as the Onmitsukidō Captain. He was not a man to be toyed with. He truly would not hesitate to strike one of his own down if they failed. He would not think twice about abandoning his allies in battle if the enemy was too strong. He would not show mercy upon the battle field. If you got in the way, that was your fault and you would pay for it. Since leaving the Shinigami though, he has developed a switch of types. One moment he can be childish, carefree, giddy, emotional. The next moment, like this, he could be colder than the harshest winter, and immune to any and all emotions.

He sensed movement from beyond the barracks and it was a familiar reiatsu signature. Whatever happened in there was Zeno's to know. If he wished to share it he would, but Nikitio would not pry. As Zeno left he seemed composed and well. Nikitio didn't buy it, but he wouldn't mention anything. He looked up and lifted his visors on top of his silver and gray hair. "Sake? Huh...Kido Corps..." He smiled slyly. He hated Sake. Never had a sip of the stuff since he first tried it. It was bitter to him and make him want to vomit, then punch out the captain that had gave it to him. The mention of the Kido Corps made him smile though. It was truly pleasing to him. Why? Because he had been there once after leaving the academy. He had enough skill in Kido to be noticed by them, and he wanted to go there, but his Zanpakuto would have been better suited for the training the Onmitsukidō could offer. He saw, while he was there, that they held many valuable artifacts. Artifacts that he can now steal to his heart's content. There was nothing in the Vizard code that said he couldn't steal from Shinigami. Especially items that could assist him at some point or another. He giggled childishly as he thought of all those items. A few shinigami looked at him funny and he realized that Zeno was well ahead of him. He stuck his tongue out at the Shinigami. "Nyaaaaaah!" And vanished in a shunpo.

He caught up effortlessly with Zeno and giggled as he lost the Shinigami. They had foolishly tried to keep up with him. Everyday he practices his shunpo. Always becoming faster and faster. Always using one less step. He smiled to himself and giggled as he followed Zeno to the barracks. Nothing, as far as locations are concerned, seems to have changed. There are no captains in the vicinity either. He assumed they must all be in the meeting. That's the only thing that made sense. They were not in the human world, or at least not in Karakura Town. Even if they were, he didn't care. Karakura Town wasn't his home, the mountains were. Touch them, and you are liable to be killed without a second thought. Hell, he would kill you without a first thought. It was just a natural reaction to things. He day dreamed about killing as he "blindly" followed Zeno around. Despite not being subject to Zeno's status as a Leader here, he followed him out of nature. It was like breathing to him. Something he just did. Ever since they met, Nikitio always followed him around since he learned Zeno has a good habit of being around excitement. Today would prove no different.

They arrived at the Kido Corps barracks finally, and Nikitio noticed someone run off just before they got there. A sentry is what he assumed it was, but he had no proof. He was taught to trust no one you don't know for a fact won't cut your down. He didn't know this kid period, so he was an enemy. He didn't stop him though. Let him run to his master like a beaten dog. He went with Zeno into the Captain's quarters. He looked around and frowned. Nothing. But it smelled of sake. The smell alone made Nikitio want to leave, but then he noticed the Kido Spell in effect. He noticed that Zeno was working on countering it. Ugh. Nikitio hated Kido Spells. He was very well versed in them, but if he was guarding something he wouldn't use Kido. He would use physical, unseen, hardcore traps. Traps that could kill. Traps that no simple kido counter could undo. He rolled his eyes behind Zeno as he worked his magic. Nikitio giggled at that. Working magic...kido...it was funny. Or at least he thought it was. That was when Nikitio felt the reiatsu. It wasn't weak either. "Captain's in the hizzy fo rizzle, dawg." Nikitio said to Zeno with his best gangster impression. He giggled at it.

When Megumi entered he looked her up and down. She looked pretty tough, and she sounded pissed. Nikitio flashed a smile and formally bowed. "Mon belle. I do not know this man. I was merely dragged along by this dumdum!" He jerked his thumb to him. "While we are all here though we might as well drink, no?" He grinned. "After all. We have all helped each other. We got you out of your meeting, and you saved us from boredom. No sense in killing our savior." He winked at her. "Besides. I love your hair and your eyes. I'd hate to risk the chance of ruining it with a petty little fight." He smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Zeno

PostSubject: Re: Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE]   Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:27 pm

Although Zeno had failed to notice the shinigami that had initially caught them, he very well took note of the much more powerful reiatsu signature that began closing in on their area. Though it was significantly higher than the shinigami around, it didn’t seem near the level that himself or Nikitio was on. If this was the level the captains of today are on, he found the future of the shinigami to be a bad one. Despite that he had already sensed the presence of the shinigami, Nikitio decided to warn him in his own special little way. A pathetic little attempt at mimicking the slang of the human kids of today, was this his idea of keeping up with the times? He looked up at Nikitio and gave him a slight smile, “Duly noted Nikki.” He moved his shoulders to shift the cloak keep its place behind his back, revealing his regular clothing. He was deciding whether or not to kill the one intercepting them, which might prove rather difficult himself considering this is the kido corps captain, they could easily cast a high level kido that would endanger him. Of course there was the stealth master Nikitio who could kill them as soon as they approached the door and they wouldn’t know it.

Before any of this occurred, the captain walked into the office, catching Zeno red-handed. He was a bit let down that Nikitio hadn’t killed her to avoid any troubles, but it didn’t matter much anyway. The kido corps captain was definitely over his expectations. He tilted his head down so his bamboo hat hid his eyes, this kept her from realizing he was eyeing her….thoroughly. This woman was, what Zeno thought, pure beauty. There was not one flaw on this woman, definitely perfect for Zeno in terms of physicality, though she seemed very displeased with their presence, or more likely the presence of her sake n his hand. She casted a different kido barrier on the rest of the sake which would take Zeno more time to undo, so much for seconds. He looked at the desk with a quizzical look as it was actually a quite powerful barrier, she was nothing to mess around with. He looked annoyed at Nikitio who had made a pass on knowing Zeno at all, “Sure.” Zeno said sarcastically in response to Nikitio. He strode over to her and took off his hat with his free hand, reaching behind his cloak to strap it to a rope tied around him, revealing his face fully. He gave a flirtatious grin as he waved the bottle in her face and brought it back to him. “My full apologies, we were just here to borrow some of your booze. You are angry, I can see that much. But as you’ve mentioned yourself, we have saved you from such a boring event, and brought you to the party.” He opened the bottle and smelled the aroma, god it was delectable, but it was only polite to let the lady drink first. He held the open bottle in front of her. “You, my beautiful hostess, may have the first drink. He waited eagerly for her response.
Back to top Go down
Zeikke

PostSubject: Re: Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE]   Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:58 pm

A gentle breeze brushed across the surface of the grassy field, moving through the blades as elegantly as a ballroom dancer. Silent, warm, and discrete. It was neither an annoyance nor was it a pleasure. Just a breeze that one would consider pleasant. Lying on the bed of green was Zeikke, the Vizard, and former Eighth Division Captain. Today was going to be a fun day, but he, unlike the other Vizard, was in a deep sleep. Lazy? No, he was just far too calm and mellow to the point that he thought he had more time than he infact had. Due to this, he simply overspelt, leaving himself behind in Karakura town while his allies threw themselves into the Soul Society.

His mind filled with the memories of the same place he was to head to today. His time as the Captain of Division Eight only lasted at best for ten years, before the Hollowification caused him to flee, after destroyed the whole of the division. Luckily, he didn't notice any casualties, although it was more likely than not he had just ran before he noticed any. Tossing his head side to side, his eye's opened in an instant, sweat pouring down his face. Sitting up, he breathed in deeply, almost as if he had had a nightmare. But all he remembered of his dream was nothing fearful... Maybe it was truly fear of what he was set to become. Unlike the other Vizard, he alone had no use of his Zanpaktou, it now being a useless weapon. No, instead, he relied on the abilities of the hollow mask, the abilities that made him feared by many. He alone held the burden that was the fear of his Shinigami self being swallowed by his hollow side.

Shaking his head from side to side, he burried his head into his hands, before letting out a light sigh, calming himself down. Today was not the day to be so caught up in emotions. His allies may well need his presence, and as such, Zeikke ignored these thoughts, quickly returning to the casual being that was himself. Looking up at the sun, he quickly gathered that he was late once again. Ah well, they were obviously use to it by then. His hand moving up to his chest, blue and white mask fragments moving towards it, his hollow mask being formed. Thrusting his hand upwards, a horrific reiatsu exploded through the area, capable of crushing weaker Shinigami with total ease. His mindset now turning into that of a hollow, he had to make sure he kept in control of himself.

Extending his arm, Zeikke focused, the area around his hand becoming dark and black, the fabric of time and space tearing in a matter of seconds. A Hollow ability, the Garganta, formed infront of him, and he stepped in.

Beside Nikitio, the other end of the Garganta appeared, likely catching the attention of everyone in the area. From it, Zeikke appeared, his blue clothing quickly showing that he was no longer a Shinigami, and a lack of caring if anyone was to find out. If that wasn't enough of a givaway, the mask on his face clearly would have been. Stepping out, he looked at everyone individually, before placing his hand on his mask and removing it once more. "Sorry i'm late." He said with a chuckle, before flashing a typical "Pretty boy" smile. He had appeared here for the first time in two-hundred years. Ex-Eighth Division Captain, Zeikke Suttaa, reporting in.
Back to top Go down
Megumi
Admin
Megumi

PostSubject: Re: Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE]   Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:05 pm

As the younger of the two males flashed her a smile and bowed to her as he spoke, she just rose one of her brows as she listened. She knew he was lying about not knowing who the other male was as well as being dragged along to her office. She hasn’t seen these two males before she and she was one to know who is who and which division they belong in. Their clothes were defiantly unique. “Uh huh, rrrrright.” Was all she said as she nodded her head. She smiled slightly and let out a single chuckle at what the younger male said next about her saving them from boredom. When he complimented her on her hair and eyes, she smiled a bit more as she uncrossed her arms from her chest. “Thank you and that may be true though I have never seen either of you so I’m curious on how you know of my sake’s location.” She said before she turned her attention to the older of the two who was silent before but now spoke up.

She didn’t have to see under his hat to know that he was sizing her up as well as checking her out, something that she was more then used to. At his response to what the other male said, she was even surer now that they indeed knew each other and most likely came here together. She locked her red-green gaze onto the older male as he moved over to her and smiled at her while waving her bottle in front of her face, teasing her in a way. As he opened up the bottle of sake, she could smell the scent of the sake as well. It wasn’t the cheap disgusting type of sake either; it was one of those that were rare and very delicious. As he held the bottle to her, she raised her hand a bit as a silent way of telling him to wait a moment as her other hand went inside of her outfit for something. Her hand was hidden by her Captain’s Haori all the while before she pulled out a few cups. Where these cups were hidden on her, nobody knew. She then took the bottle he held with her free hand and moved to her desk, sitting in her chair as she poured the sake into the cups. “I see, well then. Let’s have a drink as to celebrate saving each other hm?” She said with a smile as she sipped from the sake bottle itself.

Her smile disappeared to be replaced with a frown as a garganta appeared in the middle of her office next to the younger of the two males. She saw as another male came out, this one wearing a mask. She now knew who these three males were, they were Vizards. She herself didn’t look down on Vizards as most Shinigami did, as she knew how it felt to be cast out as if you were a monster. “Well, well. Did Karakura Town get too boring today or do I have a magnet in my office that draws Vizards here?” She asked jokingly and in a good natured tone as her smile was back. She knew that they could easily fight her, maybe even kill her, if they wanted to but she wouldn’t attack them as long as they didn’t attack her. She motions to the other chairs in her office as she spoke again. “Take a seat, I won’t hurt you gentlemen. You three and I have something in common it seems.” She said before she opened another drawer in her desk and pulled out a plate that had some baked goods on it. She placed the plate on her desk and took a piece of rum cake from the plate, nibbling on it as she motioned for them that they could have something if they wished.
Back to top Go down
Nikitio

Nikitio

PostSubject: Re: Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE]   Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:40 pm

Nikitio smiled as a pleasing look crossed Megumi's eyes. It was also mixed with something...unusual...relief maybe? He didn't have a word for it because as soon as it came, it left and she was all business again. He knew she would not harm them though, and so he would not harm her. He looked at Zeno as he undid his hard work. With a frown he folded his arms and rolled his eyes. "HE is here to borrow your 'booze' as he so crudely put it." He mumbled. "I hate sake to be quiet honest." He shrugged and looked at Megumi as she moved. He noted her muscle movements, and so he knew that she would not pull out a weapon of some sort. If she were going to, her arm muscles would have been more tense than they were. Instead she was relaxed, and looking for something. A weapon should never be looked for. He moved and leaned against the wall as she pulled out cups. Where they came from he didn't know. He didn't really care either. It was a cup. She also produced food for them to eat. A rum cake. THAT Nikki liked. He almost made a move for it, but he waited.

Rule number 1: Never eat or drink anything you didn't see being made.

This rule went out the window though when Megumi took a piece and a bite. She seemed fine, and she would not chance her life just to kill them. She didn't seem like that kind of person. So it must be safe. He smiled as he shunpo'd, grabbed one and returned to his position. Anyone looking at him would not have seen his body move. They would see his body against the wall blur for a mere second before he was whole again, with a piece of the cake in hand already eating it. "Oh my GAWD!!!! This is ama-" He turned his head as he heard the ripping sound of a garganta. "Well well well..." He mumbled to himself. He looked at Zeikke as he came out. This particular Vizard had been away for sometime. It was good to have him back. Nikitio reached for his Zanpakuto and looked at Megumi. The switch had been hit and he was now in his emotionless state. He shunpo'd behind Megumi and began to unsheathe his sword. This would be over before it began. He stopped half way though as she spoke. He returned to the wall with closed eyes. His Zanpakuto was still in it's sheath. The only hint that he had moved at all would have been the moment it took for him to stop moving and his reiatsu would have been behind Megumi rather than at the wall. He opened his eyes and smiled. "ZEIKKE!!!! No problem no problem! Join us!" He cheered and giggled happily. He looked at Megumi. He was glad she didn't want to kill them like the other Shinigami would have. Him and her would be besties, and he would HAVE to go shopping with her. That's what besties did.

She had confused him when she said they had something in common. There was no way she could be a Vizard. The transformation was too much to go through and not have someone notice. Besides, during it the Hollow reiatsu would have attracted somebody. So that was out. Then it hit him. That look that he saw earlier was relief. Her hair and eyes were truly unique. So it was only a matter of time in her life before someone singled her out for it. It must have been one hell of a life. Vizards were just as outcast by the Shinigami as she must have been by well...everyone. Looked upon as something horrid and unholy. Like you are not as good anymore just because you were different. Nikitio knew that feeling more than others. He held a secret about himself, and only one person knew about it. They never told, but they never looked at Nikitio ever again. Total shunning. Nikitio was glad Megumi understood their (and his) pain. Understanding was good beginnings for ties to a wonderful relationship.

((OOC: Yes it's a tad out of order, but oh well. Not like this is a fight @_@ DEAL WITH IT D< >.> ))
Back to top Go down
Zeno

PostSubject: Re: Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE]   Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Zeno smiled as Megumi had accepted their invitation to join them for a drink, her drink though. He took his zanpakuto from his waist and leaned it against a wall. He knew that she wasn’t going to attack them so it was safe to get a bit comfortable. Nikitio stood in his spot away from everyone else as she made her way to her desk. She sat down and poured some sake into the cups she had previously withdrawn from god knows where on her body, though he definitely wouldn’t mind finding out. He pulled a nearby chair up to the desk and sat down on it cross legged. He was going to reach for the sake before he felt the garganta open behind him. He doubted the arrancar had any business there so there was only one other explanation. He turned around in his seat to see Zeikke’s head popping out of the rip. Zeno chuckled as he apologized for his tardiness, “Ahh, we were looking for you before we left. Join us Zeikke, she doesn’t seem to bite.”

He turned himself around and took one of the cups that had Sake in them. He was about to drink it before Megumi had made a nod toward them being there. He gave a slight grin to her as he spoke “Well my dear, Karakura town is quite peaceful and has great living conditions. But admittedly, sometimes people get a bit homesick, and….run out of sake.” He shot the sake straight down and put the cup back onto the desk. Zeno could hold down his drinks quite well, it’d be very long before he even began to feel intoxicated. The sake was of great quality, he smelled it from the moment it was opened. He moved around in his seat a bit and opened his mouth to respond to Megumi’s words. Apparently Megumi had something in common with them, though Zeno was pretty sure he knew what it was. “Well well, we have something in common huh? Well let’s see now, it couldn’t be a mutual love for sake, my young friend here doesn’t quite enjoy it, and you definitely aren’t a vizard since there isn’t the faintest sense of hollow in you. Which means it’s something else, something deeper. I think I know.” Zeno stood up and leaned over the desk, moving his face close to her own. He spoke in a more hush town now, Zeikke and Nikitio might have to struggle to hear exactly what he was saying “You’re an oddball aren’t you? An outcast as they might put it. You get this feeling of….maybe alienation? In my days as a shinigami I was definitely one to be picked out of the bunch, maybe you are too.”

By appearance alone Zeno could see she was much more different than the others, it was too bad not many people looked at her the way Zeno and Nikitio did. Zeno found her differences to further enhance the beauty she would’ve had if she looked ordinary, but out of the ordinary fit perfectly for Zeno. He sat back down the way he did before and took another one of the cups of sake. “Every exiled starts out to be different than the others, then before they know it they’ve strayed off farther than they intended.” Of course the exiled referred to the vizards, and it was pretty much true. They were always different from most, and then they grew too far off. He was pretty sure she understood this. He drank the sake straight and put the glass on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Megumi
Admin
Megumi

PostSubject: Re: Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE]   Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:35 am

When the female heard the first Vizard male speak to her, she nodded and pulled out a bottle of ice cold handmade lemonade and tossed it in the male’s direction. “That is fine, that means I don’t have to keep my eye closely on you when you’re around my sake and other alcoholic drinks then. Besides, I like to have some lemonade or tea at times myself so no big deal.” She said as she nodded before she blinked once as she saw his body blur for a moment. Before the blur, his hands were empty but now he had a piece of the rum cake in one of his hands and he was already going at it. “Well, well. You’re certainly a fast one, you must have been a member of the Onmitsukido.” She mused out loud to herself as she may not have seen the actual movements of his, but knew well enough of what he did. She narrowed her eyes a bit, not in anger or anything, but in concentration as she felt the male’s reiatsu behind her even though he was against the wall. “Scratch that…you must have been the Onmitsukido Captain.” She said as she kept her eyes on him, as if she was trying to figure out now who he was and seemed to be going through the list of the past Shinigami Captains within her mind. She snapped her fingers instantly as she realized now of whom she was speaking to. “I know who you are…You’re Nikitio Uril.” She said with a smile, pleased with herself that she figured out at least one of the three male Vizards that were giving her company.

She then turned her attention to the male Vizard that just appeared within her office. “Zeikke…” She said the name to herself as she heard Nikitio practically cheered out loudly at the sight of the other male Vizard. She was doing the same thing she did with Nikitio, she was going back through her mind of all of the past Shinigami Captains. He was easier to do, as now she had his first name. “Zeikke Suttaa…former Captain of the 8th Division if I’m correct.” She said finally as she studied him a bit. When the oldest of the three males and the only unnamed one took a seat near her desk while telling Zeikke to come and join them, she nodded her head as she smiled. “Bite? Never! I might nibble though, but you’re all safe as long as I have this in my hand.” She said jokingly as she finished nibbling on the piece of rum cake she had. There was still a glass of sake left to the side for Zeikke if he wanted it, but if he wanted something else she could always give him what she tossed to Nikitio.

She then finally turned her attention on the last Vizard male as he turned back to face her while he spoke. Her smile disappeared a bit as he spoke; she could hear in the tone of his voice that he indeed felt homesick. She watched him shoot the sake straight down and put the cup back on her desk, empty now. She moved enough to pour him another glass full of sake as she saw him move around a bit in the seat as he looked like he was about to speak again. “The love for sake is just an extra thing we have in common in your case and pray tell me what you believe it is we have in common.” She said as she watched him stand up. She didn’t lean away nor towards him as he leaned over her desk enough to have his face close to her own. She looked him straight in the eye as he spoke in a more hushed tone to her. As she listened to him speak the truth about her, a flash of pain that she had since she was little was evident in her eyes, but she quickly hid the flash of pain. She was never one that liked to show pain to others, even more so to these Vizards as she didn’t truly know of them enough to trust them fully with her true thoughts and feelings but they seem to know more about her then the other Shinigamis. She sighed a bit as Zeno sat back down. “Oddball, outcast, monster, freak…pick your poison. I have been called those and many more throughout my life. Not even my own parents wanted me, alienation is the only feeling I have always known.” She said in a hushed voice with a sad tone to it before she shrugged one of her shoulders. She took a sip from her sake bottle before she spoke again. “No use in crying over spilled milk, what has happened in the past is in the past.” She said, her voice back to its normal volume now and her tone was serious. She looked up at the three male Vizards as she refilled the unnamed male Vizard’s glass again with more sake. “There is no such thing as normalcy, my Vizard friends. What’s normal for you differs from what’s normal to me, which is then different from normal to others. In truth, there is no such thing as the word normal.” She said before she gave them a half-smile of sorts. “Ah, forgive me. I’m Megumi Emerarudo, Captain of the Kido Corps.” She said before she looked the oldest Vizard in the eyes while saying “From what you have said before, you must be Zeno. The former Captain of the 10th Division.” She already felt bonded to the three male Vizards and in such short time.
Back to top Go down
Nikitio

Nikitio

PostSubject: Re: Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE]   Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:39 pm

The Vizard smiled and accepted the lemonade. "Gratzi." Nikitio said with a bow of his head. He noticed her eyes on him as he blurred. He grinned proudly, Shinigami pride never truly dies, as she commented on his speed. "You have guessed correctly, mon belle." He said with a smile. He looked at her with emotionless eyes as she took another look at him. He focused on Megumi. As her eyes moved over his body, he knew instantly that it was not of a sexual nature. They were too scattered in their movements. She never remained on a single spot for more than a second. When you are undressing someone's else with your eyes, you don't looked rapidly from one spot to another. You linger on a spot, and work your way up or down. She was examining him. He knew it wasn't to see how much of a threat he was. She was a bright girl. So he knew she knew you don't estimate a threat after you have had a nice conversation with them so far. So that left one more option. She was seeing who he was. He knew who she was already. It was his job to know. He isn't as foolish as to step foot into enemy territory without knowledge of their enemy. Last he had checked though, she wasn't supposed to be here. Not because of the meeting, but she wasn't supposed to be the Kido Corps captain. He would have to update his information. Maybe she could be of some use in this nature. He truly could see her being a great asset to him and his information gathering. He made sure that his face was nothing but a complete mask of an emotionless void. He didn't want anyone in the room to know he was planning. He was perfectly loyal to the Vizard, but they might look at him if they knew he was planning. Then she would be set off and on guard, and things would go to hell.

His pessimistic train of though was interrupted by his name and ex-position. He gave a sly grin at her as he dropped the lemonade bottle, and caught it safely with a raised knee. It stood there perfectly balanced, and Nikitio seemed like he could hold it there forever if he so desired. Slowly he began to clap for her. "Well done. Very well done indeed." He chuckled. "Yes. You and I will certainly have to go shopping sometime. With a mind like that, we could rob the stores blind!" He laughed cheerfully. If he had known she was going to play detective he would have refrained from mentioning the name of the other Vizard, Zeikke, as he joined them. He shrugged though inwardly, and looked at Zeikke with a small smile as Megumi guessed his name correctly. He wondered how she knew their names. Shinigami usually don't go digging through the history archives. She was either very smart, or truly bored. Nikitio was banking on a little bit of both. Being a Shinigami was not a life filled with excitement and pleasantries. Especially the life of the Kido Corps captain. They were supposed to remain in secrecy. She either didn't care, or wanted something by being in the open like she was. It used to be that people never knew who the Kido Captain was. If someone made such a rank, the excuse was they retired. The same excuse used for Division Zero, or the Maggot Nest. Yeah, the head honchos were very creative. He sighed inwardly, but outwardly dropped his head and shook it gently. He wondered how many would recognize him. Certainly the Captain Commander would.

Sephiroth Kenpachi. Oh how he loathed that man. So barbaric. So idiotic. So emotional. He was never fit to be captain. How the hell he conned his way to Captain Commander is beyond him. Nikitio nearly did everyone a favor and assassinated him. Sephiroth Kenpachi was a captain when Nikitio was still a Shinigami. They never became friends per say, but Nikitio kept tabs on him. He made sure to get as close to the Captain as he could without making himself hurl, or commit suicide. He never liked the Kenpachi of the Soul Society. They were reckless brutes and he refused to ever work with one. If a Kenpachi became a Vizard, Nikitio would take time out of his day to end his life during his Vizard Training. That was a promise Nikitio intended to keep no matter what. Back in his days of the Shinigami, Nikitio got a nice little scar on his right hip that goes down to his kneecap because of a Kenpachi. It wasn't like he didn't hate them enough, but now he hated them even more. He almost lost his life that day. Ever since he refuses to accept a Kenpachi as an equal. Give a sword to a child, tell him killing is good, and he can slaughter an army. It takes true skill to do what everyone else does. Inventing, healing, supreme kido skills, assassination, guard duty. Anyone can kill. Everything else, everything that anyone who isn't a possible Kenpachi, takes time, effort, skill, and determination. All things a Kenpachi didn't have. For the sake of the Sotaicho, he better not let his guard down. Nikitio and his shadows will kill him in a heartbeat. Mindless brutes, all of them. This one was worse than the rest. The only thing worse than a Kenpachi, is a bi polar, wanna-be captain, failed attempt at being "normal" Kenpachi. This current Sotaicho met that description to the letter. Nikitio thought about the joy of taking his life. Holding his lifeless body, feeling that warm liquid red running over his hands. Oh yes, that would be a day he would look forward to for the rest of his life.

He came back to earth, or the Soul Society, as she began to talk about the definition, or lack-there-of, of normalcy. "We may not have the same definition of normalcy, but we all know the feelings of being an outcast. We know what it's like to be looked at as a traitor when we never asked for our fate...well...most of us." He grinned at Zeno. "And even if we could take it all back, rewrite history. Would we? Would we chance our relationships we have now? Chance our lives? Just so we can die and be remembered as 'normal'? I sure as hell wouldn't. I'll keep my mask, my life, and my Zanpakuto. We may not be normal, but we sure as hell ain't monsters..." He took a sip of his lemonade.
Back to top Go down
Zeno

PostSubject: Re: Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE]   Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:26 pm

Zeno gave a slight, almost unnoticable smile as he knew he was correct with his words. The people turned their backs on Megumi quite often, the same backs were turned to Nikitio, Zeikke, and himself as well. Alienation may be all she has known, but it doesn’t have to be the only thing she’ll ever know. Just knowing her for this short amount of time, Zeno felt sympathy for her. He wanted to bring her with them, become one of them and live with them together, but he still couldn’t be sure on the motive of this woman. Even though she opened up to him as much as she has, Zeno still had to be cautious and think of the others before anyone else.

On another note, Zeno was very impressed with the knowledge she held. She was able to identify both Nikitio and Zeikke as former captain’s of the soul society, though this wouldn’t be too hard to do. Nikitio’s speed was beyond incredible, quite possibly beyond what any captain now could do, he was very notable for that. Zeikke’s first name had already been given to her, not many would hold the name so he could be identified. But Zeno was a bit shocked to figure out she knew he was a former captain himself. He had given no notification of his former self. Zeno was often known to be a more hot heated shinigami back in the day and was a completely different person than he is now, so what could possibly have tipped her off? It was impressive nonetheless, he chuckled as he shifted his position in the seat. He changed so he was more upright, having his right leg bent up and the other hanging over the edge. He rested his arm on his knee while shuffling his coin through his fingers. Zeno had obviously already known she was captain of the kido corps, but he now kne her full name. Megumi Emerarudo, a lovely name. “Very well done Megumi-san. You’ve saved us the trouble of introducing ourselves, as well as scouting to figure out your name. For that I can surely thank you, such a task would’ve been annoying.”

As Nikitio spoke to Megumi he could only nod in agreement at what he said. Although he may put on a mask of subtlty and indifference for others, feelings of exclusion were present in Nikitio during the same troubles Zeno went through himself. Even though he was around Nikitio quite often, he was touched by his words. It was true that unlike Nikitio and Zeikke, that he had chosen to have a beast dwell inside of him, but he wouldn’t go back on what he did. Zeno decided to stand by his decision and stand out of the shinigami for what he believed, that bond he has made with his fellow vizard is also a great thing that has come with his decision. He had what he had wanted in the soul society, a family, a home where he wasn’t something different, a place where he could be with those he felt comfortable and safe with. Zeno decided to add on to Nikitio’s words, “It’s true, that normalcie is non-existant, but outcasts are not. Even the the vast universe and it’s people are variable, there are always those who stand out more than others, or people who choose to pull others out of the crowd for cold reasons. Outcasting is also a part of the world, and there is no toleration for that.” He turned to look at Nikitio, then at Zeikke and back at Megumi. He spoke in a more sympathetic voice now, “Even though such a cruel situation exists, there is a haven for us. A place where thos who were, exiled. by those who do not understandd. It is best that we are among those we can rely, bretheren. Zeno took an empty glass and stared stright down it, quite possibly from being nervous.
Back to top Go down
Eiki

Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE]   Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:08 pm

Eiki had made his way from the 1st Division Barracks to his own. His barracks were not that far away really only a hop and a skip away. As he walked he listened to the birds chirping and watching the sun shine. He was given command over Soul Society while the Captain Commander was away although, he had not yet left Eiki had started his rounds already. Eiki felt he needed to get a head start as the Captain Commander hadn't installed the formalities that Eiki would have liked he still had potential as did every person in Eiki's mind. Just how everyone had potential, everyone had the equal opportunity to disappoint everyone around them. The Captain Commander had made his presence known and Eiki admired that about him. He however could not ignore the fact that most of his fellow Captains had no respect to the rules. They had accepted the honor but not the responsibility, the power but not the gratitude. Eiki knew the responsibilities when he accepted his position and so should have they when they accepted their own. He planned to go to every Division on his walk and to check up on every single Captain and make sure that they're doing what they're suppose to.

Once Eiki arrived at the Division he immediately checked on his seated members. He made sure every shinigami was doing their assigned duties with absolutely no exceptions. Eiki expected the same amount of respect and sense of duty from his Division members as he did from his fellow Captains. Some believed he is too rough on his subordinates but he believes you need someone to be rough so you know what you will act like in stress. He was preparing every single shinigami under him to be a Captain and to act with the utmost responsibility and respect for everyone. After he was done checking on his Division members he took off making sure they knew he was gone before he left because it was always the polite thing to do.

Captain Megumi had left urgently at the end of the meeting before she was dismissed and Eiki wanted to know why so he decided to check on what was happening. She had failed to inform anyone at the meeting what it was the note from her Division member was about. So Eiki decided to skip a few Divisions and head straight for the Kido Corps. He would of course return to those divisions on his way back because he did not want to skip anyone. As he made his way to the Kido Corps Eiki passed very few shinigami but the shinigami he did pass he quickly said a formal hello then goodbye and continued on his way. He did not wish to be rude but he had what he felt was important business to attend to and he didn't want to miss Megumi before she started what she was assigned to do. Eiki made his way to the door opening it to the barracks. He waved to the Division members as one asked him whether he wanted them to go find the Captain Megumi but he gesture for the shinigami to return to their work as he headed to her office. Eiki knocked twice on the door giving time for someone to shout quickly before he opened it. As the door opened he looked upon the four beings were he thought only one was to be. He then immediately began to speak.

"Hello, Captain Megumi I was just doing a checkup on all of the Captains and decided to stop by. Care to introduce me to your friends," said Eiki looking at the other three.

((OOC: Given permission to post by Nikitio))
Back to top Go down
Megumi
Admin
Megumi

PostSubject: Re: Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE]   Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:51 pm

“You’re welcome.” She nodded her head to Nikki as she smiled, happy to see that he accepted the lemonade she offered to him. She raised a lone brow at him as he began to clap for her while speaking and chuckling. She shrugged one of her shoulders while saying “The only reasons I know of the three of you so well is because I went through the records. My thirst for knowledge in a way is a curse and a blessing. Going through history is better then dealing with paperwork any day.” She said with a chuckle. She then blinked a couple of times as he said something about the two of them going shopping. She let out a chuckle as she nodded her head. “You three can easily rob stores blind by yourselves, but I’m free to new clothes so I’ll join you anyways. As long as nothing pink is near me, we’re alright.” She said with a smile as she let out a laugh.

She tuned her attention then to Zeno as he spoke, chuckled, and shifted his position. It didn’t take a genius to know that she surprised and pleased him at the same time with the sheer knowledge she has. As he thanked her, she shrugged her shoulders as she leaned back into her chair a bit. “Only fair that if I learned your names that you should know mine as well. Besides, I doubt my last name is my true name or it may truly be my last name either way it doesn’t truly matter to me.” She said as she watched him then looked at all three of them as Nikki and Zeno spoke about what she has said earlier about normalcy. She nodded her head as she agreed with what Nikki and Zeno both said. “We outcasts need to stick together then.” She said with a smile as she looked at all three of them before she looked towards her door as she heard two knocks.

Just from the sounds of the knocks, she knew who it was. It was the 2nd Division’s Captain, Captain Eiki. As the door opened after a while, she nodded to Eiki in a silent greeting. She was nervous on how this would play out, as she didn’t know how Eiki would act when he finds out that the three males in her company were all Vizards. “Hello Captain Eiki, a pleasure to see you again.” She said as she got up and out of her chair. She nodded as she heard the reason of why he was here, semi-glad that it was nothing against her personally though still worried on how this would turn out. She was going to lie in order to not only protect the three Vizard males from Eiki, but to protect Eiki from the Vizards as well. “This is Shun.” She said as she motioned her hand to where Nikki was. “And Hayate.” She motioned her hand next to where Zeikke was. “And finally, this is Takehiko.” She said as she motioned her hand to Zeno.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE]   Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ciao amico mio! [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 1