Bleach Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destruction

A forum based Bleach RP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NWOTN 3.0!
A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE :: I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm by Demi

» Naruto War of Attrition
A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE :: I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am by Ryusake

» Sephiroth an Ikazu [p]
A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE :: I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am by Sephiroth Kenpachi

» Suguru: Devil's Stinger
A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE :: I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm by Yuki

» Aduro Tekenoji
A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE :: I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm by Yuki

» kyon character creation
A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE :: I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Yuki

» Small request
A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE :: I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine

» Activity check
A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE :: I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm by Valintine

» Awaken
A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE :: I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm by Yuki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Small request
A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE :: I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine
To all new people. I know it's supposed to be my job and the job of the other Admins to move you into proper groups, but I am having some....medical issues. Because of this I may not be around as often as I would like to be but I will check in at least once a day unless stated otherwise.

Please find the group you belong to and request to join it so you can be colored =)

Also, Awaken is open to …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Away.
A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE :: I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm by Valintine
Val's not gonna be here today, just to let you know. This is one of his friends posting.

Comments: 1
UPDATE!!!
A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE :: I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm by Valintine
All profile applications have been updated. Please check the template and update your profile accordingly. This only counts to your character. None of the weapons have been updated.

Updates: Fortes and Fighting Style.

Note: For the fighting style DON'T LIST TYPES OF MARTIAL ARTS!!! I don't want to see that. Be DETAILED. Explain what they do in a fight, how they would act and such. Example: …

[ Full reading ]
Riddles
A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE :: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm by Valintine
Just to clear up any confusions. The riddle can lead to ANYWHERE on Earth, Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo. Also, when you have arrived at your destination (right or wrong) the admin (the profile) will alert you to either right or wrong.

~V

Elect the Captain Commander!!!!!
A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE :: I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 pm by Nikitio
Umm...yeah...exactly what the title says, lol. Just pick a person and vote! That simple =D

EDIT:: Another contestant. Poll will re-open tomorrow...

Continuous Contest!
A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE :: I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm by Valintine
Okay so here is how this shindig is gonna work:

You post. We judge. Winner gets a tech. Simple.

Every TWO WEEKS one of you could win a free tech, IF you have the most posts. At the end of 2 weeks, an admin will go through the posts made to see who has made the most. You will be alerted via PM or the winner will be announced here (depends on the judge)

Posts only count if they are 300 words or …

[ Full reading ]
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE :: I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm by Valintine
Yeah I'm posting this 6 min late but whatever. I dare one of you to say somethin about it -.-

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

~Your Friendly Neighborhood Primera...unless your a Shinigami or a Quincy, then tough luck.

FIRST TOURNAMENT
A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE :: I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm by Admin
TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!! Starting TODAY you have TWO WEEKS to sign up! Claim your spot now or it may be gone! It takes only a few seconds to sign up! Like awesome prizes, and intense fights? Well then hurry up and claim your spot!!!

Tournament created by: Ashere Kano

~Admin

Comments: 1
Special Thanks
A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE :: I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm by Admin
People who helped out a bunch with this site:

Eiki: For his wonderful plot idea, help with creating the site and the majority of the topics and templates, and for pushing me to keep going when I had to do something, lol. He also made a good portion of the groups

Ashere: When we had the temp look up Ashere helped a bunch with the chatbox. He knew his way around the colors and such, and was …

[ Full reading ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE ::

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valintine

Valintine

A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE :: Empty
PostSubject: A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE ::   A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE :: I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:11 pm

Valintine left from the meeting room in Las Noches to attend business here. Things were moving at a rate quicker than he had anticipated. He knew things involving what he had planned would move quickly, but he didn't know just how quickly they would happen. He had spent a great deal of time in his room waiting for the proper signs before he left for the Forest. The forest that had a soft glow, it enchanted Valintine, and if he wasn't in Las Noches he was here. He detested the heat and the sands of the desert. Besides, the trees here are quartz, earth. Here none would dare to attack him, as he was surrounded by his own element. The tree any stood next too could easily become their enemy. It was here another matter of business would be handled. He had given a certain someone specific instructions. He walked deep into the forest until he found a small clearing. It was something he constructed himself. He had commanded the trees to for a very VERY specific path. None but him and those he held near and dear knew of this path, but with the right eyes you could see it. At the end of this path sat a throne made of amethyst, his favorite gem. He sat down in it, crossed his right leg over his left, rested his left arm on the left armrest, and placed his chin in his palm.
Back to top Go down
Skye

Skye

PostSubject: Re: A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE ::   A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE :: I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:00 pm

Skye had been giving specific instructions from the primera. He was to meet him in the forest for a purpose unknown to Skye. the only trouble was Skye was not very good with directions and was even worse with remembering them. each tree towered far above him and panned out as far as he could see, obscuring his view and any chance of finding his destination. "Only one thing to do Skye mused to himself as he readied his zanpaktou. He pointed the blade at a random tree and began to chop down tree after tree in any and all directions. after countless innocent tree deaths Skye gave up, he had gotten himself no closer to his destination. He had to go about this rationally. Skye sat himself on a nearby stump to collect his thoughts, this did not last long as a gust of wind weaved through his hair.

Striking an idea Skye stood on the stump and set his zanpaktou upside down so the blade pointed to the ground, he then spun the blade and used it to propel himself upwards. from this view he could see most of the forest, most importantly he could see the small clearing he was directed to go to. Skye allowed the blade to slowly die down stopping only when his feet hit the ground. He turned north and used his sonido to get to the edge of the clearing, quickly he found the path and nearing the end came upon the Primera and his exquisitely crafted Amethyst throne. The Primera was seemingly bored and rightfully so with the time it took him to get here. Skye tapped his fingers on his zanpaktou and looked down when he spoke. "You summoned me my lord?"Skye scribbled in the dirt in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Valintine

Valintine

PostSubject: Re: A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE ::   A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE :: I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Valintine sat there and yawned. He debated getting up to go, but stopped when he heard someone coming. The sound of falling trees filled the air and he frowned. Tapping into his power he rebuilt the fallen trees as they fell. He let out a sigh as this annoyed him slightly. He hated to rebuilt the trees, but the fallen trees allowed him to create new trees from their fallen remains. So it wasn't too bad. Just more trees to add to the maze of his. His mind drifted to the moment he found the forest, or at least the earliest memory he had of seeing this place. It was hard to recall the memory, it seemed so far away. He remembered he was an Adjucha class, and he would always run about the forest, looking for new things. He smiled at the memory. When he first arrived here was too early in his Hollow life to even remember in the slightest amount. He didn't care though. His early Hollow life was nothing grand. It was...just a life. what importance was it to him, what happened happened and obviously it made him what he is today. He then looked up as he saw something small block some light as it moved up. He let out a sigh as he waited for what would happen to happen. He waited a moment or two, and arched a brow as he saw an Arrancar by the name of Skye appear in a sonido in front of him.

"I also asked that you follow the specific orders I gave you. Which I am sure did not involve cutting down the trees here, or wasting energy flying up that high." He smiled sweetly as he put together that it must have been Skye who he saw interrupt the reflections of light. "Nonetheless you used your wits to overcome a problem. Something I admire in people." He stood and moved to Skye, his overcoat fell down in the chair, but he either didn't notice or didn't care. He stood before Skye and smiled at him. "Keep up the good work and rewards will always come your way." He smiled and returned to his chair. "Do you wish to follow me? In and out of combat?" He asked as he returned to his original position. Rather than looking bored this time though he was stoic. Void of all emotion, and was quite good at it. Nothing showed that he didn't want to show. This made things difficult when dealing with him, as it was quite hard to see any reason behind anything he did or said. He didn't care though. Trust was what he was looking for. It is easy to follow someone that can show you what they are doing. Real trust came from being able to follow someone who didn't tell you their plans. He wanted real trust.
Back to top Go down
Skye

Skye

PostSubject: Re: A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE ::   A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE :: I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:44 pm

Skye looked up as he was scolded then complimented, made all the better with the smile the Primera gave. As soon as Skye was asked he had his answer."Of course i will follow you." The Primera was the being he looked up to most in the hopes that would some day be his position. But if the situation called for it he would die in the name of his Primera. Skye's loyalty was unwavering even when he was alive which Skye only Vaguely remembered. The one thing he did remember in great detail was his ability to produce weapons of all sorts which he believed he could still do. Skye could single handedly supply the arrancar nation with top of the line weaponry although he could not produce a zanpaktou.

Since he was vowed to remain loyal Skye took a bow, laying his zanpaktou at his side as he dipped his head."i will follow your every command sir." Skye got back to his feet and gave smile before shifting his weight to his back foot and resting his hand on his zanpaktou. "Is there anything you wish me to do?" Skye figured he may as well begin with showing his loyalty and he had nothing better to do for quite awhile. He was hoping to have something to preoccupy his time, besides chopping down trees. Best case scenario Skye got to fight the shini he so loved to slay. "and i am quite sorry for the trees, i just couldn't find my way through the forest." with this Skye returned to bashfully staring at the ground in front of him, deciding he had spoken enough and it was time to stay silent.
Back to top Go down
Valintine

Valintine

PostSubject: Re: A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE ::   A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE :: I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Valintine smiled the entire time as Skye spoke. He was so willing, so ready. Good. Valintine needed that, he loved that. Skye would indeed prove to be useful to him, and he was even, Valintine dared to say, growing on him. It was time to allow him to run with Valintine. If he was willing to obey Valintine and follow orders, then he was willing to allow him to do so. Valintine chuckled softly as he apologized for cutting the trees. He stood and approached his soon-to-be fraccion. He stood about two feet away and lifted the other male's chin to meet his eyes. "You failed to follow me directions, but you reached the end and on your own power. You used your brain to reach your objective when my directions failed you. Your lesson is this. You must always rely on your own strength." He let go of the chin and allowed a small dot of lava to appear from the ground. The dot connected with his finger and he tilted Skye's head to give him a better view of his left cheek. Valintine used the lava on his fingertip to make a thin line down and then up, to form a V.

The V wasn't small but it wasn't big either. It was also fairly thin. It suited Valintine's tastes. It was elegant, but it stood out without crowding Skye's face. It was curved at the to ends, so it curled in on itself slightly. Not enough to connect to the body though. The mark would sting for a while, but the Arrancar's heirro would protect him from most of the pain. He released the younger Arrancar and smiled. "Welcome to my fraccion." Valintine said softly. He stepped back from the male and nodded again in a welcoming fashion. "Your responsibilities will include what I say they do. You will obey none but me, because none are above me...not to sound egotistical, but you know what I mean." He chuckled. "Your mark may itch for a while, but that is just the tiny fragments of granite that are in there. When I am summoning you it will sting a bit. The itching should die down in a day or so." He thought about anything else that was important to mention. "Oh. As part of my fraccion I expect you to keep yourself in shape and be stronger than you were the day before. Should the time come for war. Fraccion and Espada may be separate, and I want you to lead. And you WILL lead." He lamely pointed to Skye as if reinforcing what he stated. "Therefore you must always be strong, always be ready. Am I clear?"
Back to top Go down
Skye

Skye

PostSubject: Re: A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE ::   A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE :: I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:05 am

The Primera lifted Skye's chin too look at him the turned his head to the side. Skye caught a glimpse of the lava connecting on Valintine's finger. Two swift strokes were burned into his skin, the shape of a V. As the Primera let go of him Skye traced the mark with his finger realizing he was now branded for the rest of his life. This thought was quickly dismissed as Skye assured himself his loyalty would never cease, it was one of the few things Skye took pride in. As Valintine began to talk Skye looked up and took in every word. Skye nodded at every sentence uttered, it didn't matter what the Primera said or told him to do, Skye would just do it. His mind was already made up, he had given himself up to serve a higher being.

"I will train whenever possible, I will set the example for all other Fraccion, and above all else I will obey no other." Skye then bowed again to emphasize his point.At this point Skye was ecstatic. Not only was he a Fraccion, one of the few who aide the espada, but he was in the Primera's Fraccion. Skye still had to answer to the Espada but besides that none were above him. Despite his new position he would have to train hard if he wished to become one that his fellow arrancar would respect, power...he wanted power. As much as he could possibly get, so who better to learn how to become powerful from then the Primera himself.
Back to top Go down
Valintine

Valintine

PostSubject: Re: A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE ::   A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE :: I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:39 am

Valintine's eyes were trained on his newly appointed Fraccion. He saw a several emotions cross his face each too quick to read. It ended with a look of happiness though, or at least as happy as Skye was going to show. He was pleased with the Arrancar's work so far. From the time they met up to now, Skye had not let Valintine down. He would be a valuable asset indeed, and one that Valintine would want around for as long as the Fates would allow. Of course if Valintine could help it, he would hold onto Skye for longer than that. It would be quite interesting to see him grow in power, and see how he handles things that are thrown his way. In fact...he might already have a nice little mission for him. It would be a challenge but he would never grow if he wasn't challenged. Of course Valintine wouldn't send him out when the odds were against him, but with this particular assignment he would be safe enough. If he came back and all went well, he would be rewarded. It was an interesting thought, and of course Valintine COULD command him to go, but he was never really one for ordering his Fraccion around until it was life or death. He would have a chat with him about it.

As these thoughts ran through his head, he listened to Skye speak. The words were like music to his ears. "Wonderful. I am pleased to hear this Skye. I assure you that you will be well rewarded for your loyalty to me. Of course if you are truly and deeply worried with my motives you may speak to me about them, but you will only do so in private. It would be unfair of me to ask for your complete trust with you walking blindly into things. On the other hand though, realize that there will be times when it is best for you not to know, and so you will not know." He tapped his finger to his lips as he thought. After a small shrug he smiled. "I suppose that is it for now Skye. There is something that you could do for me now though. A little...challenge, if you will. Are you up to it? If you would rather not go it is no big issue. I just thought you might enjoy a bit of adventure as opposed to being with me." Vaintine smiled.
Back to top Go down
Valintine

Valintine

PostSubject: Re: A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE ::   A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE :: I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:26 pm

Valintine waited patiently for his answer. It was a rather difficult question as both paths led to valuable lessons. There was no right or wrong answer either. Valintine would be pleased either way with his answer, as he would gain a bunch of experience with each path. The smile danced lightly on his face as he waited. He looked at his Fraccion and just as it seemed he was about to answer he raised his hand to silence him. He couldn't shake this nagging feeling that something big had happened. Skye wouldn't have felt it, but the look on Valintine's face was enough to hint that something wasn't right. He stood from his chair and it fell apart. He picked his overcoat up and slung it over his shoulder. He looked at Skye. "Come, Skye. We have things to attend to..." He began walking down the path that only he, and hopefully Skye, could see. After a few steps down the road he sonido'd away heading for the large fortress known as Las Noches.

:: Exit to Las Noches ::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE ::   A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE :: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Seal of Approval :: PRIVATE ::
Page 1 of 1