Bleach Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destruction

A forum based Bleach RP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NWOTN 3.0!
Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm by Demi

» Naruto War of Attrition
Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am by Ryusake

» Sephiroth an Ikazu [p]
Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am by Sephiroth Kenpachi

» Suguru: Devil's Stinger
Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm by Yuki

» Aduro Tekenoji
Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm by Yuki

» kyon character creation
Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Yuki

» Small request
Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine

» Activity check
Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm by Valintine

» Awaken
Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm by Yuki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Small request
Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine
To all new people. I know it's supposed to be my job and the job of the other Admins to move you into proper groups, but I am having some....medical issues. Because of this I may not be around as often as I would like to be but I will check in at least once a day unless stated otherwise.

Please find the group you belong to and request to join it so you can be colored =)

Also, Awaken is open to …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Away.
Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm by Valintine
Val's not gonna be here today, just to let you know. This is one of his friends posting.

Comments: 1
UPDATE!!!
Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm by Valintine
All profile applications have been updated. Please check the template and update your profile accordingly. This only counts to your character. None of the weapons have been updated.

Updates: Fortes and Fighting Style.

Note: For the fighting style DON'T LIST TYPES OF MARTIAL ARTS!!! I don't want to see that. Be DETAILED. Explain what they do in a fight, how they would act and such. Example: …

[ Full reading ]
Riddles
Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm by Valintine
Just to clear up any confusions. The riddle can lead to ANYWHERE on Earth, Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo. Also, when you have arrived at your destination (right or wrong) the admin (the profile) will alert you to either right or wrong.

~V

Elect the Captain Commander!!!!!
Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 pm by Nikitio
Umm...yeah...exactly what the title says, lol. Just pick a person and vote! That simple =D

EDIT:: Another contestant. Poll will re-open tomorrow...

Continuous Contest!
Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm by Valintine
Okay so here is how this shindig is gonna work:

You post. We judge. Winner gets a tech. Simple.

Every TWO WEEKS one of you could win a free tech, IF you have the most posts. At the end of 2 weeks, an admin will go through the posts made to see who has made the most. You will be alerted via PM or the winner will be announced here (depends on the judge)

Posts only count if they are 300 words or …

[ Full reading ]
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm by Valintine
Yeah I'm posting this 6 min late but whatever. I dare one of you to say somethin about it -.-

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

~Your Friendly Neighborhood Primera...unless your a Shinigami or a Quincy, then tough luck.

FIRST TOURNAMENT
Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm by Admin
TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!! Starting TODAY you have TWO WEEKS to sign up! Claim your spot now or it may be gone! It takes only a few seconds to sign up! Like awesome prizes, and intense fights? Well then hurry up and claim your spot!!!

Tournament created by: Ashere Kano

~Admin

Comments: 1
Special Thanks
Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm by Admin
People who helped out a bunch with this site:

Eiki: For his wonderful plot idea, help with creating the site and the majority of the topics and templates, and for pushing me to keep going when I had to do something, lol. He also made a good portion of the groups

Ashere: When we had the temp look up Ashere helped a bunch with the chatbox. He knew his way around the colors and such, and was …

[ Full reading ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain Empty
PostSubject: Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain   Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:08 pm

Shinigami Template

Name:motoka sephiroth

Actual Age:7000

Appearance:pic

Personality: calm state:Sephiroth is a vary calm person. He never seems to get mad. He's vary lazy. He yawns all the time. Sephiroth never realy had a proplem with pain. It was like he never felt it. Sephiroth likes to read books,sleep, and pop his bones. not much is realy knowen about him other then that. When he sees blood he goes into his crazy state of mind

crazy state:After seeing blood or his heart rate goes up really high, he will kill all that's in his way and his power seems to be even stronger. he hates when people have a big mouth and say that they can't lose. He will kill them if people talk out of line and he loves it when people give him a good fight

Zankensoki: Zanjutsu and Hoho

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

(This piece is optional, but you must have at least ONE filled out. The one you WILL fill out regardless of others filled, is fears.)

Dislikes:people with big mouths, people that act like they were stronger then the rest,

Reiatsu Color: green

Habits: smiling

Anything extra:

Fears: loseing.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

History:
As a human, Sephiroth was the kind that worked for what was right in his eyes. He did not let people tell him what to do. when he was a kid. If he wanted to do something he would do it. no one would stop him. Sephiroth one day walked home from school to find that his door to his house was open. He did not think anything of it. But as he walked in, his mother was laying on the ground in a pool of blood. He looked at her with fear. He looked up and there was his father. he had a knife in his hand. Blood was dripping off of it. Sephiroth walked to him and his dad spoke. "You saw this, now your going to have to die son." He said. his dad ran at him with the blade. sephiroth moved out of the way and punched him in the face. His father kicked him in the gut and he fell down. He was laying in his mothers blood. His dad looked at him. Sephiroth was still laying in the pool of blood as his dad walked up to him. "i'm sorry." He said. He went down to stab him in the heart. but then, Sephiroth grabbed his fathers hand and stopped the blade. He got back to his feet and on his right side was his mothers blood. He looked into the eyes of his father and kicked him. The blade left his hands and he ran at his father. Sephiroth stabbed him in the gut. His father was now dead. That was when his love for battles started

After some years of fighting and running away from the cops because of the death of his mother and father, the fingers were pointed at him. He never showed up and no one ever knew were he was. He killed over 20 people in a year. He had scars for people he killed. one day he ran into a bear and he had a knife. The same knife he used to kill his father. He had this on him for a long time. the bear attacked him and he attacked the bear. They went at it for some time and then he was about dead. Then the bear ran at him. He stabbed the bear in the head and then the bear was dead. Sephiroth died after knowing that he killed the bear.
Sephiroth dose not know alot about himself. He woke up in the soul society. He was laying in a room with lights shining on him. He looked around. He was all banged up and bleeding bad. He was near death. "Sephiroth Are you ok?" A man asked. Sephiroth shook his head around slow. "W-Were am i?" Sephiroth asked. "You in the soul societys hospital. You got in a fight with the espada and you won the fight." The man said with a smile on his face. Sephiroth looked around. "My name is,Sephiroth?" He asked. "Yes, you must off lost your memory. Your the captain of the 11th division." The man said. Sephiroth looked at his right. There was a sword next to him. He looked at it and closed his eyes. He could see a man standing there. "Do we..." Sephiroth said. "Yes, we are good friends. My name is Anomie. I am your blade." The man said. Sephiroth opened his eyes back up. "Anomie." He said and put his hand out to grab his sword. The man took the sword away. "Your not ready to fight just yet." The kid said. Sephiroth sighed and went back to sleep. He woke up and was some what better. He got back to his feet. Sephiroth was walking slow and then fell down. the man walked over to him and picked him up. "It's ok i got you." He said. Sephiroth got back to his feet and walked around started to get his strength back. Sephiroth got his vice-captain rank back after some time of working hard and waits for the day he can remember who he was and what he did.

After some time of walking around in the soul society he found clues of his past. he had a book with all the shinigami in it. Even people that were starting to become a shinigami. but nothing about him. Like a missing page. He looked all around and asked people about him. The only thing that people would say is that he would keep to himself. He did not know a lot until that day. He was looking around his room and then something was coming out of the wall. It looked like paper. He pulled in out and then it was that missing page of his. He read that he was crazy and loved fighting. He killed the last captain for his rank fast. He smiled a crazy smile and then ran around. He left the soul society and then went into las noches to kill all the people to go against him. He killed all the arrancars and hollows that crossed his path. He when into the forest and then he left after getting all that fighting out.

he went back to the souls society and then he went to his room. He had some blood on him and he was all cut up. He went to bed and was in the realm his sword lived. He looked at him. "What the hell is going on here anomie?" He asked. "You are the real form of his body, but not the only one." He said with a blank face. "What do you mean?" He asked. after he said that he moved to his side and then someone that looked just like Sephiroth was looking in his eyes. "Who are you? Am i one of those vizards?" He said. "No." the other one said. "I am the calm form of you. The one that was taking over when you lost your memory." He said. "And i'm going to take it back." He said. He pulled out his blade and so did the crazy one. The battle started and reitsu was flying all over the place. They were in battle for a long time. They were both in bankai and both bleeding. The crazy and calm one ran at each other and then they hit a big explosion showed up then the crazy one was on the ground. the calm one was standing up and the crazy one looked at him. "Ok you win. But your not going to stay the leader of the body." He said The calm form won the fight but the crazy on still had a hold of the body. So now when ever blood showed (not like small but not a lot) He went back into his crazy form to kill the opponent.

RP Sample:(This is from another site)
Sephiroth looked over at the man and smiled looked over at his mask and bankai. "So, it's time for that?" Sephiroth asked. He put his hand on the blade. "So be it. BANKAI!!!" Sephiroth screamed out and fire left from all points of his body. The attack that Hinin did hit the fire and was shot off. The fire was still going all around him. Inside the fire you could here a laugh. it got louder and louder as the fire got big. The fire was about 100 feet tall and the paint off of walls started to melt by the heat.

He poked his blade out and the blade was big. It was about six feet tall and three feet wide. with the pole that Sephiroth's hands were on it was about six feet to and then he swung the blade making all the fire shoot at Hinin at a vary fast speed. Sephiroth smiled a crazy smile and then stabed about half the blade in the ground. "Like what you see? I never used it back when we were just shinigamis because i did not want to front the captain." Sephiroth said. "the thing is, back then i could have been the next captain commander if i wanted to. I was better the all the others. I just did not like to show it." Sephiroth said. He smiled wider and biger as the fire was closing in on Hinin. Sephiroth still had fire all around him so that he dose not make a shadow. Sephiroth shot himself at Hinin with his blade in his hand Sephiroth made all the ground under him break. The people in the streets fell down in pain by the reitsu Sephiroth let out.

Some people that were not even strong was crushed untill they died. The others would soon have the same fate. Sephiroth swung his blade at Hinin hoping to cut him in half. Sephiroth was crazy now. He was never like this. Never this crazy. He would let people die by him but now that he was wanting to kill his friend, he never wanted to do that in his life but now he dose. Sephiroth did have something with the people that he killed that were still alive. When they die the will become a shinigami or a hollow. more shinigami and more hollows makes more fights that Sephiroth can be in.

Last edited by Sephiroth on Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nikitio

Nikitio

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain   Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:14 pm

(1) Add an age

(2) Add a description of your appearance

(3) Subtract that "stronger reiatsu" bit.

(4) Add more, way more, to the history.

(5) Add a last name. Even if he doesn't know it.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain   Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:10 pm

ok done i think
Back to top Go down
Nikitio

Nikitio

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain   Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:34 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain   Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sephiroth captain of 11th division captain
Page 1 of 1