Bleach Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destruction

A forum based Bleach RP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NWOTN 3.0!
Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm by Demi

» Naruto War of Attrition
Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am by Ryusake

» Sephiroth an Ikazu [p]
Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am by Sephiroth Kenpachi

» Suguru: Devil's Stinger
Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm by Yuki

» Aduro Tekenoji
Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm by Yuki

» kyon character creation
Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Yuki

» Small request
Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine

» Activity check
Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm by Valintine

» Awaken
Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm by Yuki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Small request
Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine
To all new people. I know it's supposed to be my job and the job of the other Admins to move you into proper groups, but I am having some....medical issues. Because of this I may not be around as often as I would like to be but I will check in at least once a day unless stated otherwise.

Please find the group you belong to and request to join it so you can be colored =)

Also, Awaken is open to …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Away.
Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm by Valintine
Val's not gonna be here today, just to let you know. This is one of his friends posting.

Comments: 1
UPDATE!!!
Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm by Valintine
All profile applications have been updated. Please check the template and update your profile accordingly. This only counts to your character. None of the weapons have been updated.

Updates: Fortes and Fighting Style.

Note: For the fighting style DON'T LIST TYPES OF MARTIAL ARTS!!! I don't want to see that. Be DETAILED. Explain what they do in a fight, how they would act and such. Example: …

[ Full reading ]
Riddles
Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm by Valintine
Just to clear up any confusions. The riddle can lead to ANYWHERE on Earth, Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo. Also, when you have arrived at your destination (right or wrong) the admin (the profile) will alert you to either right or wrong.

~V

Elect the Captain Commander!!!!!
Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 pm by Nikitio
Umm...yeah...exactly what the title says, lol. Just pick a person and vote! That simple =D

EDIT:: Another contestant. Poll will re-open tomorrow...

Continuous Contest!
Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm by Valintine
Okay so here is how this shindig is gonna work:

You post. We judge. Winner gets a tech. Simple.

Every TWO WEEKS one of you could win a free tech, IF you have the most posts. At the end of 2 weeks, an admin will go through the posts made to see who has made the most. You will be alerted via PM or the winner will be announced here (depends on the judge)

Posts only count if they are 300 words or …

[ Full reading ]
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm by Valintine
Yeah I'm posting this 6 min late but whatever. I dare one of you to say somethin about it -.-

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

~Your Friendly Neighborhood Primera...unless your a Shinigami or a Quincy, then tough luck.

FIRST TOURNAMENT
Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm by Admin
TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!! Starting TODAY you have TWO WEEKS to sign up! Claim your spot now or it may be gone! It takes only a few seconds to sign up! Like awesome prizes, and intense fights? Well then hurry up and claim your spot!!!

Tournament created by: Ashere Kano

~Admin

Comments: 1
Special Thanks
Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm by Admin
People who helped out a bunch with this site:

Eiki: For his wonderful plot idea, help with creating the site and the majority of the topics and templates, and for pushing me to keep going when I had to do something, lol. He also made a good portion of the groups

Ashere: When we had the temp look up Ashere helped a bunch with the chatbox. He knew his way around the colors and such, and was …

[ Full reading ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Mournful summer?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeno

Mournful summer? Empty
PostSubject: Mournful summer?   Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:51 pm

It was a beautiful day around the area. The sky was clear, the wind blew just right and it seemed that all of the plant life radiated with beauty. It definitely looked beautiful, but there was a song playing, a song that more than definitely stood out in the day. The sound was from a shamisen, the song was mournful, it was at a slow pace, a very sad song indeed, as if someone played this in a funeral, and that person had lost a loved one, but there was no doubting one thing the song did have, impact. Zeno played his song, sitting under a fully blossomed tree. He sat with his legs crossed, in a meditative stance and tilted his hat to hide his face from the sun. His eyes were shut, he didn’t need his eyes for this particular sound, he felt this song and knew how to play it from his soul. Although Zeno played such a sad sound, he was happy it was such a nice day, it was strange, his feelings often conflicted his actions. It was most likely that he was just playing it because it was the song he always played, the most common one, it also happened to be his favorite song, though he didn’t feel what the song gave off to other people. Either way, the sun was shining, the wind was blowing a nice cool breeze and he was playing one of the most depressing songs anyone will ever hear, beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Nikitio

Nikitio

Mournful summer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mournful summer?   Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:34 pm

Nikitio walked on air high above the mountains where him and several other Vizards lived. He enjoyed living up here. It was quite, peaceful, and far away from the humans who could possibly annoy him. He looked at his mountain home and let out a soft sigh. He often wondered how people existed living so close to a volcano. He assumed that they probably gave some kind of sacrifice to some volcano god and called it a day. There was no way to be sure though, as any who was thrown in would have been consumed by the lava.

That day Nikitio wore a dark blue mesh shirt that had a full left sleeve and a half right sleeve. The shirt only went half way down his stomach. His pants were black cargo jeans that fell over his feet, and ha d an icy blue butterfly on the right side of his right leg. His feet were covered with black and white sneakers. Pacchiri was on his left hip. His left ear had his two earrings in, and around his next there was a red pendant. His right hand had on one silver ring, and his left wrist had on one plastic red bracelet, and two multicolored thread bracelets. On top of his gray and silver hair he was wearing a pair of red visor glasses. This was a common look for him.

The sounds of music touched his ears gently. He looked around for a moment before realizing what was being played. The weather was sunny, but that didn't please him. He liked the rain, and loved to run with the storms. For most everyone else, they loved sunny days. They say them as being beautiful. Only one person he knew could play such a sad tune on a sunny day. He sunpo'd lower and lower until he reached the ground. Living on a once active volcano, had allowed for a few plant species to grow. There was one tree he thought about in particular though for where the Music Man could be. As he lowered himself he learned his suspicions were correct. He placed his hands behind his head and grinned. "You're the only person who could play such a sad tune on a beautiful day, Zeno." He grinned looking at the Vizard.
Back to top Go down
Zeno

Mournful summer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mournful summer?   Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:25 pm

Zeno let his music fill the air, he found it pretty disturbing himself that he would let a sad song dance around the joyous sun, but he didn’t much care. He sensed the presence of of a fellow vizard above and closing in, but he didn’t break from playing his song, it took a near death situation to break him from his song. Though he easily ignored the individual so far, in the back of his mind he knew that he was going to talk to him, and he wasn’t ready to be talked to, how annoying. His song was one that was never ending, it was a loop as one would say, it was the same sound over and over again until he decided not to play anymore.

He finally felt the presence of the vizard that was approaching him. As soon as he heard his voice he knew it was Nikitio. He kinda liked Nikitio, but his personality came off as something Zeno would think of as childish. This wasn’t too bad of a thing, but it could get annoying sometimes of how joyous and carefree he can get, though Zeno wasn’t one to talk himself, he was carefree on a much more agitating level, he knew this. Zeno also knew about Nikito’s serious side, such cold stung him hard. Thinking about it now though, Zeno would much rather be around Nikitio when he was in his happy mode.

Despite all this, sometimes he couldn’t help but to just laugh when Nikitio speaks to him, he didn’t know if it was just how he sounded or if it was just the happy vibe rubbing off on Zeno, but it made him laugh. Zeno stopped playing, holding back his laughter, converting it into a slight chuckle, apparently Nikitio’s happy vibe could very well kill Zeno. His head was still tilted to hide his face, after some of his laughter died down, he lifted his head a bit to reveal his slight grin, ”I noticed Nikki-kun, but why should such visuals affect my sound? Besides, it is my favorite song.” Zeno began to play his song from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Nikitio

Nikitio

Mournful summer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mournful summer?   Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:42 pm

Nikitio knew that he often laughed at the sound of his voice. His voice wasn't anything funny. It was not high pitched or mega low. His voice had a cheerful tone to it, when he was happy, and was warm, friendly, and deep enough to know that he was a male, but not terribly deep or even moderately deep. He didn't mind that Zeno laughed though. He would rather have happy companions than ones who were more likely to lash out at him. Nikitio himself was known to be carefree, but he was also capable of being terribly cold. Most preferred his childish side when compared to his serious side.

He waited until the other male was done laughing, and when he turned Nikitio was still smiling. He thought about the question and shrugged as the tune began playing again. He didn't mind that Zeno used honorifics. Nikitio wasn't one to use them unless others did. Often when he did it was used in a playful or childish manner, but he liked Zeno. He was a friend and older than Nikitio, though when you live for who knows how long older could be defined by centuries rather than decades, so when he used them it was for real, not for play.

He listened to the song for a while longer before giving an answer as he sat down. "I don't know Zeno-sama..." He thought for a while longer before giggling and smiling. "Oh well, not like it bothers me much anyway. I detest sun-shiny days. I would rather it be raining cats and dogs, dancing lightning, and roaring thunder!" He threw his hands up in the air dramatically and let them fall back down. "Buuut, beggars can't be choosers. Right, Zeno-sama?"
Back to top Go down
Zeikke

Mournful summer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mournful summer?   Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:29 pm

Only but one single, gently, and almost soother breeze striked across the mountainous area that the vizard lived. The breeze was cool to the touch, moving quickly yet gently, with just enough of a gust to move the hair of young men and woman all around. As it passed through the volcanic area, it continued its way through the empty fields that lie around it, or not so empty as the case might be. Laying in one of the fields, in the shade of the tallest tree in the area, was an attractive young man, to say the least. He was tall, around six foot, with long black hair and a face that would drive a woman crazy simply by gazing upon it. His body was decorated with what could be described as a modified Shinigami uniform. His pants were baggy and loose, as if for comfort, and the top half of his body consisted of an unbottoned shirt, colored in blue, revealing his muscular yet slim body.

Letting out a slight yawn, he pulled himself to a sitting position, looking towards the volcano where he could feel the presence of two others. They appeared to have a side which was akin to him, and he could only assume they shared the same curse, the curse of the Vizard. Smirking lightly to himself, he reminised about how long it had been since he felt a pressure like his. It must have been years, although it felt like an eternity had gone by without any warning. He knew his existance was a total mystery to the Vizard of these times, he was said to have died many years ago due to unknown reasons. However, this wasn't the case. He infact faked his own death in order to save those he was with from sure death after a bounty was placed on his head for killing a Shinigami. He saved many Vizard on that day, but this was the time for him to return.

Moving himself to his feet, he stood, gazing around the field which he resided in. A smile grew on his lips, before a flicker appeared where he was, a swooshing noise following it. Shunpo, the Shinigami's way of quick movement, and was primarily used by the Second Squad to carry out assassinations in a swift and timely manner. Yet it wasn't uncommon for other Shinigami to know of the technique, and was incredibly amongst captains to have knowledge of the ability, and be amazingly proficient at it. Within but a minute, he appeared above both the two speaking Vizard, two he recognized, but didn't have any true memories of. It may be because it was so long ago, or it may have been because he had only seen them from afar. The past few years were left with him watching over the Vizard, keeping peace as best he could and defending them.

His body gently lowering to the ground, he bowed his head slightly towards the two, before introducing himself, totally ignoring whether or not they knew him. "Evening. My name is Zeikke, a pleasure." He said in an amazingly confident tone, yet seemingly in a way to befriend the two before him. While he was trying to hold everything he had inside him, anyone would really be able to feel the immense spiritual pressure residing within him, and even though he was trying to hide the power, it could still bring most seated officers to their knees. His hand absent-mindedly rested on his Zanpaktou, as if preparing to defend if the situation arose. Raising his head, he flashed a smile, before awaiting a reply.
Back to top Go down
Zeno

Mournful summer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mournful summer?   Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:53 pm

Zeno’s song continued to fill the air and flow into the ears of those surrounding, Nikitio was more than likely taking the most of it, but he wondered if he minded it. Zeno knew that Nikitio had heard the song plenty of times, but he never really knew what he thought about, though to be fair, he didn’t know what anyone thought about it, he didn’t even know what he thought about it himself, it was his favorite, he had no control over that strangely. For some reason what Nikitio said rang in Zeno’s head, ‘beggars can’t be choosers’, Zeno knew that for sure but that never really seemed to apply to him. He began to wonder, just like how Nikitio wasn’t able to choose his ideal weather, was he also unable to choose whether or not he became a vizard. Zeno knew very well, he chose this life, he chose to ascend with the power of the hollow, had Nikitio done the same? He chuckled a bit to himself and answered Nikitio’s question , ”That is one hundred percent correct Nikki-kun, just as I was not able to choose this song to be my favorite. It wasn’t by my hand that we melded into one, but rather the song impacted me and bound our souls together. Beggars can’t be choosers.”

The chilling breeze refreshed Zeno and tipped his bamboo hat a bat, almost knocking it over. Zeno felt the presence of another vizard approaching himself and Nikitio, even though Zeno wasn’t really awarte of what was around him, he couldn’t help but to notice this particular presence, the level of reiatsu was huge. It seemed familiar, but he was a bit focused on getting the song looped enough to where he could just play it feeling it. It wasn’t until the third one began descending onto their position that he recognized him, or at least recognize him enough to remember his name, despite already knowing it, Zeikke, he still declared it to them. Zeno’s head was still bowed as he focused upon playing his mournful tune, unintentionally hiding his face from the world. ”I know who you are, Zeikke. How pleasant it is to see you.” Zeno continued to play his song.

[Sorry if it’s a bit on the short side, it’s late and I kinda wanted to get it out of the way]
Back to top Go down
Nikitio

Nikitio

Mournful summer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mournful summer?   Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:54 am

Nikki enjoyed the song and got lost in the notes. His mind began to wander, taking him to an unreal world. He jumped onto a rock and effortlessly landed with expert balance on one foot. The other came down shortly afterwards as he began to hum a tune that went along well with the song. It was soft and light, not at all loud and rough. Subtle one could say. He didn't know why he did it, nor did he know he was doing it. He just...did. His ears were graced with the sad music. He felt his mind take him away. Grabbing him and pushing him into a world unrelated to this one. It was a sad world, but also so relaxed. It slowed Nikitio's heart beat and blocked out his thoughts.

The world was black and filled with a light purple mist, within the mist a darker shade of purple notes flew around as Zeno played. Rain softly fell and thunder gently rolled across the mist, disrupting it and making the notes shake. Lightning flashed somewhere up high above the clouds only showing brief flashes of light. The sounds of music surrounded him and filled every sense. He heard it, saw it, felt it, tasted it, and enjoyed it.

His mind shot back to the now though as he felt a strange reiatsu. It wasn't strange so much as oddly forceful. He recognized it as a friendly though. A reiatsu signature like his or Zeno's. He looked at the new man as he touched down. "Hm." He tilted his head a bit and put a finger to his lips as he listened to hims make an introduction. Zeno knew the man. Nikki felt like he knew him but couldn't place a finger on it. "Oh!" He snapped his fingers and smiled. "I heard about you from Soul Society. Yeah, I was doing a bit of history work and such." He grinned. "So this is what happened to you..." He shrugged. "Oh well. The more the merrier, right?" He giggled and held out his hand. "Name's Nikitio, Nikki for short." He smiled. "That's Zeno. Our...minstrel." He shoot a grin at the older male.
Back to top Go down
Zeikke

Mournful summer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mournful summer?   Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:25 pm

And so the introductions were made, the first event, the first meeting between the three Vizard. Not a hint of hostility hung in the air, instead, a friendly aura radiated from both those who stood before Zeikke. Apparently in the short time that had just flew by, they were straight to the point where friendships could be made, and alliances could be tied. Flashing a quick smile, his face showed sincere happiness already. It had been a long time since he had spoke to anyone, let alone those who shared the same fate he did. Fleeing Soul Society knowing of the horrors that await you if Hollowification occurs, it was one of the greatest betrayals of being a Shinigami. Due to this, he hadn't been able to speak to Shinigami without death being the expected outcome, yet even so, he himself was once a Shinigami, and meetings with the Hollow kind often ended with the same fate.

Looking towards the man named "Nikki", it was apparent that he too knew of the past which had led Zeikke to become a Vizard. Nodding towards him slightly, he clearly didn't care for it. The past was the past, and now he himself was victim to the greater power that the Hollow Mask possessed. He had even lost the ability to release his Zanpaktou for a higher understanding of the power, something that now he truly didn't regret. Every battle, every moment he placed that mask on he became a whole new person, capable of killing without mercy, a total mirror image of himself. However much he hated to admit it... He loved it.

Tossing his thoughts out of the wide open window, he looked up at both Nikki and Zeno, his apparent superiors. Both were eqaully friendly towards him, as as such, he offered a hand out, in a gesture to shake hands with each of the individually, as if meeting for the first time. To Zeno, he spoke a simple gesture implying how good it was to finally see him after all this time, and to Nikki, he noted the pleasure of meeting one another, and how it would be brilliant working alongside him. After the shaking of hands had passed, he simply let the other two continue to speak, in order not to interupt their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Zeno

Mournful summer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mournful summer?   Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:00 pm

Zeikke seemed very pleased to see both Nikki and himself, but all the joy was Zeno’s. It made him happy that he had such powerful and friendly allies at his side, and he expressed so. He stopped playing, still keeping his hands in position to continue after he finished his thoughts. ”I must be the happiest to see you Zeikke, having more allies fills me with joy, especially those as…powerful and kind as you are, welcome.” His words were earnest, true to every degree. This definitely meant that their safety was further insured, it was also great that Zeikke was good company, a pleasure to be around, as far as he knows at least, he didn’t really know Zeikke wellfrom his time in the soul society, but he felt something good from him.

He played a low chord after Nikki’s smart comment, he didn’t mind them much when he made them, they were just another thing that would put a smile on his face, but Zeno didn’t smile this time, he was able to hold it back. He tilted his head toward Nikitio slightly, shooting him a dark look in which Nikki could only see a small part of his eyes, and the parts he would see would look very dark. He tilted his head back down to hide his face. He didn’t mean the dark look, it was more for fun and he figured Nikki would get it. He opened his mouth slightly and gave an obviously sarcastic gesture, Ha……ha. He played his dark and depressing tune again, this time he wouldn’t stop playing for some time, so he thought.

Zeno was truly grateful that he had such reliable allies, friends even. But there was a question in Zeno’s mind that he just had to ask Zeikke. He felt something different about him than he did with himself and Nikitio, the stronger sense of a hollow than a zanpakutou. He didn’t know about this and he was curious to find out. The music continued to fly from his shamisen as he spoke. ”Zeike, there’s something I need to ask, you don’t have to answer, but it’s on my shoulder and I must toss it off. About your hollow, and your zanpaktou in fact. How is your relationship with them, both of them?” Zeno didn’t really know what to expect from his shoulder, but he had to hear something from Zeikke.
Back to top Go down
Nikitio

Nikitio

Mournful summer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mournful summer?   Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:25 pm

Anyone looking would have assumed Nikki would be dead within a matter of moment. That dark lifeless glare he got from Zeno could have shattered rocks. Thankfully, Nikitio was not a rock. He was a Vizard, and therefore did not shatter. No, where most would have shrank back he merely giggled taking pleasure in the look. He knew Zeno well enough to know he didn't mean it, and so he took no offense to it at all. He assumed he was trying to put on a tough guy act for the new kid on the block, or maybe just trying to see if he could scare him. Whatever his reasons were Nikitio only giggled, as if he didn't even notice the dark look in his eyes. He was happy to have a new member with them. Zeno and Nikki had known each other for a while, but new, and powerful, faces were always welcomed and a must when your race is borderline dead.

Nikitio had been worried for some time that he and Zeno were the only Vizards. A silly concern when you think about it logically. After the all out brawl between various races though it made him worry. It was only a matter of time before they were called upon for an alliance or for death. The two of them against ten Espada, or fifteen captains, or who knows how many Quincy and Superhumans, would not go over well. He had heard reports of Zeikke back at the Soul Society. They all assumed he was dead. Nobody found his body though, and so nobody had reason to believe he was alive. Records indicated he was a fine Shinigami, very reliable, and got the job done. Nikitio was happy to have this man with them now. Now that the man was a bit closer he could feel the slight unbalance within him.

He sensed more Hollow-like reiatsu in him than Shinigami. It did not bother him much. It was his business, and if he wanted to show his colors then he would. Besides, they would all fight some day, and when that day comes he would be there to watch him fight. It was Nikitio's belief that that's the only way to see someone's true colors. Words cannot express everything that battle can. When Zeno asked, he was not surprised. Nikitio merely sat down about two feet away from Zeno and Zeikke, forming a sort of triangle. He placed Pacchiri in his lap so he didn't have to alter his sitting. He placed his right elbow on his right knee and placed his chin on the back of his hand. He looked up at Zeikke awaiting his answer. He was curious of course, but he wouldn't ask him outright. He didn't know him like that yet. Had it been Zeno, he would have asked flat out.
Back to top Go down
Zeikke

Mournful summer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mournful summer?   Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:33 pm

Smirking to himself, a light smile formed once more on his lips, a slight hint of malice entering into the air around him. Tilting his head to one side, an echoing crack joined the malice in a dance, the noise being capable of sending a shiver down most people's spines. Zeikke, the Shinigami, no, the Vizard, was standing before two others like him, yet one thing set them apart like the sun and the moon. Something wrong with his inner hollow? Of course. His Zanpaktou spirit? Non-existant. His inner hollow had taken over, truly. He was now more of a Hollow than his previous Shinigami self. Nodding once towards Zeno, he began to speak.

"Well, i'm quite impressed by how well you noticed this... The spirit of my Zanpaktou is no more, instead my inner darkness has taken over. I'm not sure how it happened, but since it did...Well, let me show you." he said, his hand moving towards his chest. Blue and white particles moved towards his hand at a high speed, a mask forming as they merged together. The mask was, alas, blue and white, being the darkest of blues in the center, becoming lighter and it moved towards the white outline. The eyeholes were barely bigger than a pair of thin slits, giving the impression the mask was glaring at you. Even summoning the mask gave off an almost unbearable daunting feeling of inevitable destruction. It was unsure what caused it, but the true darkness of Zeikke's inner hollow was like being placed under one hundred feet of water.

And then his hand moved to his face, his eye color changing to the darkest of reddish blacks. The mask then almost merged with his face, as his hand moved away, the mask suspended as if it was being held by some form of strange force. The mouth of his mask gave off the impression of an evil grin, as the sheer force of his Hollow Masks power became apparent. He no longer felt like a Vizard, he was nothing more than a hollow, atleast judging by his Reiatsu alone. In this state, his abilities were also more hollow like, and even his mindset was generally more hollow like. He could no longer feel remorse, and to prove his abilities in this state... Slash.

His hand was then sliced open, the bone being visible to those around him. As he then showed it to Zeno, it closed up and recovered almost instantly, as fast as his own slice was. High speed regeneration - The first of his abilities. Simply having this capability with his mask harnessed said something about his powers. It was only those who had truly embraced the inner hollow who were granted with this ability, which seemed to boast his previous statement of how he had lost the ability to release his blade. Nodding slightly, he removed his mask, the pressure being lifted from the area, the mood changing back to calm. Smiling, Zeikke simply nodded once more, and gauged their reaction.
Back to top Go down
Nikitio

Nikitio

Mournful summer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mournful summer?   Mournful summer? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:28 pm

The man's reiatsu signature changed drastically. He saw the first signs of a mask developing and thought of all the possibilities this man could do. He didn't really consider high speed regeneration, but it lurked in the back of his mind. He thought he would do something like a bala or a cero first. Maybe even just show off his reiatsu and be done with it. Nikitio was wrong though. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. He noticed the man take out his sword and slice his hand wide open. Normally, Nikitio would have rolled his eyes and called the man stupid, but this one knew what he was doing. His reiatsu, if anything, proved that point. He watched the wound heal up rather quickly. "Ah...regeneration, good. That could certainly come in handy." Nikitio smiled and stood up. "If you will excuse me, I have some business to attend to." Nikitio bowed to Zeikke. "Welcome aboard." He giggled and looked to Zeno. "Ciao." With that he vanished in a Shunpo. His reiatsu getting farther and farther away, heading in the direction of town.

:: EXIT ::

((Sorry it was short. Raku was bugging me to get to town *cough* ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mournful summer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mournful summer?   Mournful summer? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mournful summer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Destruction :: Human Realm :: Vizard Mountains-
Jump to: