Bleach Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destruction

A forum based Bleach RP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NWOTN 3.0!
Suguru Diablos Vansinatrella I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm by Demi

» Naruto War of Attrition
Suguru Diablos Vansinatrella I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am by Ryusake

» Sephiroth an Ikazu [p]
Suguru Diablos Vansinatrella I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am by Sephiroth Kenpachi

» Suguru: Devil's Stinger
Suguru Diablos Vansinatrella I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm by Yuki

» Aduro Tekenoji
Suguru Diablos Vansinatrella I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm by Yuki

» kyon character creation
Suguru Diablos Vansinatrella I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Yuki

» Small request
Suguru Diablos Vansinatrella I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine

» Activity check
Suguru Diablos Vansinatrella I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm by Valintine

» Awaken
Suguru Diablos Vansinatrella I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm by Yuki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Small request
Suguru Diablos Vansinatrella I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine
To all new people. I know it's supposed to be my job and the job of the other Admins to move you into proper groups, but I am having some....medical issues. Because of this I may not be around as often as I would like to be but I will check in at least once a day unless stated otherwise.

Please find the group you belong to and request to join it so you can be colored =)

Also, Awaken is open to …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Away.
Suguru Diablos Vansinatrella I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm by Valintine
Val's not gonna be here today, just to let you know. This is one of his friends posting.

Comments: 1
UPDATE!!!
Suguru Diablos Vansinatrella I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm by Valintine
All profile applications have been updated. Please check the template and update your profile accordingly. This only counts to your character. None of the weapons have been updated.

Updates: Fortes and Fighting Style.

Note: For the fighting style DON'T LIST TYPES OF MARTIAL ARTS!!! I don't want to see that. Be DETAILED. Explain what they do in a fight, how they would act and such. Example: …

[ Full reading ]
Riddles
Suguru Diablos Vansinatrella I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm by Valintine
Just to clear up any confusions. The riddle can lead to ANYWHERE on Earth, Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo. Also, when you have arrived at your destination (right or wrong) the admin (the profile) will alert you to either right or wrong.

~V

Elect the Captain Commander!!!!!
Suguru Diablos Vansinatrella I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 pm by Nikitio
Umm...yeah...exactly what the title says, lol. Just pick a person and vote! That simple =D

EDIT:: Another contestant. Poll will re-open tomorrow...

Continuous Contest!
Suguru Diablos Vansinatrella I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm by Valintine
Okay so here is how this shindig is gonna work:

You post. We judge. Winner gets a tech. Simple.

Every TWO WEEKS one of you could win a free tech, IF you have the most posts. At the end of 2 weeks, an admin will go through the posts made to see who has made the most. You will be alerted via PM or the winner will be announced here (depends on the judge)

Posts only count if they are 300 words or …

[ Full reading ]
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
Suguru Diablos Vansinatrella I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm by Valintine
Yeah I'm posting this 6 min late but whatever. I dare one of you to say somethin about it -.-

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

~Your Friendly Neighborhood Primera...unless your a Shinigami or a Quincy, then tough luck.

FIRST TOURNAMENT
Suguru Diablos Vansinatrella I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm by Admin
TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!! Starting TODAY you have TWO WEEKS to sign up! Claim your spot now or it may be gone! It takes only a few seconds to sign up! Like awesome prizes, and intense fights? Well then hurry up and claim your spot!!!

Tournament created by: Ashere Kano

~Admin

Comments: 1
Special Thanks
Suguru Diablos Vansinatrella I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm by Admin
People who helped out a bunch with this site:

Eiki: For his wonderful plot idea, help with creating the site and the majority of the topics and templates, and for pushing me to keep going when I had to do something, lol. He also made a good portion of the groups

Ashere: When we had the temp look up Ashere helped a bunch with the chatbox. He knew his way around the colors and such, and was …

[ Full reading ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Suguru Diablos Vansinatrella

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suguru Diablos

Suguru Diablos Vansinatrella Empty
PostSubject: Suguru Diablos Vansinatrella   Suguru Diablos Vansinatrella I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Arrancar Registration

Name: Vansinatrella Suguru

Type of Hollow: Adjucha
Actual Age: 1273 (He doesn't know that though)

Appearance: Approaching you is a figure with long silver hair, pale skin and crimson eyes that seem to stare deep within your soul. His clothes tend to deceive as on his body is a slightly worn outfit of a Shinigami Captain from the still noble Kuchiki Clan. The outfit contains the normal robe of a Shinigami while around the color, a unique "fluff" seems to stick to the top while around the waist, an old fashion samurai style belt is worn. The fingertips of this Arrancar seem to be painted but in fact, it's odd colors are natural. On top of his lips seem to be a white set of fangs that extend out the droop down over his own lips.
Suguru Diablos Vansinatrella PrivaronEspada181

Hollow Hole Location: It is shown on the picture.

Number Location: Upon the his left shoulder.

Personality: A strange Arrancar by far as he loves to sleep. His naps are the most important thing in his life as it was how he spent the majority of his life before attaining the rank of Espada. If already awake, his personality is very stable as well as calm. Normally he is mature and able to overlook insults from fellow Espada. There are exceptions to this though, one being if he is awaken from a nap and you are not who he wanted to see, he would immediately attempt to kill the other or at least bring harm. If excited by a fight, his mood tends to turn a bit psychotic, laughing maniacally as well as turning into quite the berserker.

Innate Ability: He can rot the flesh off those weaker then him by use of his weapon.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dislikes: Being woke up from a good sleep and being told what to do when he was about to do what was asked of him.

Reiatsu Color: Crimson

Habits: Snores when he sleeps as well as drools. Also when he sneezes while asleep, he discharges a weak bala from his nose.

Anything extra: He is not afraid to talk down to his superiors. This is also the second time he's been an Espada.

Fears: Insomnia, coffee and any other source of caffeine.

Forte in Combat: Good Defense, Very Quick

Forte Socially: Good with convincing others.

Forte in Knowledge: Extremely book smart but lacks in common sense.

History: As a human, his life was spent sleeping away the days. Whenever he awoke, it was merely to eat or to go out and find someone to sleep with. But even more then this, he loved to fight. Whenever he wasn't in his bed, he was on the streets, kicking someone's ass. He did this not because he didn't like them, but because just thought it was fun. This would all change soon unfortunately for him.

One day as Suguru was walking down the street, he noticed a body being lifted up off the ground that seemed to be oozing blood from the center. Intrigued, he stepped closer only to notice a growing presence of something fierce. A strange figure with a large black body and mask is what he saw. Spitting to the side, the confident human kicked up a pole and caught it. Leaping forward, he swung the weapon as hard as he could towards the center of the beast's skull but was shocked to find that he felt as though his hit had no pressure behind it compared to just the front of the monster's skull. But needless to say, the monster, or as we all know them as hollows, didn't find this amusing in the least. Dropping the dead soul it had within it's mouth, the hollow gave a mighty roar. A grin slowly grew upon Suguru's face. "Strong.... Too strong for a human like me.." His eyes admired the beast fiercely. "Take me monster. Eat me so I may become part of you.." The human mutters, having nothing to live for. Having no idea what would happen to himself, he allowed the hollow to eat his soul.

Within the dark sandy plains of Hueco Mundo, the hollow that had devoured other hollows had begun to fuse with other hollows. Their bodies formed together soon after to create an enormous Menos. Within this giant beast, Suguru was beginning to awaken, his long devoured soul rising up. Within the Menos Forest, the giant monster would travel among others of its kind until suddenly it went berserk. Turning against its own kind, it began to devour others of similar power only to become stronger and stronger. It wouldn't be long before the Menos changed once again, it's form becoming one of the very first in existence.

Rising up through the sand, a small body compared to most stood there within the dark lands of Hueco Mundo. It's body was human shaped but the color of the flesh was beyond human. It was solid white and covered his entire body except for the area on his head which held a dark opening where crimson eyes stared out into the world. The fingertips of this being seemed to drape down like the teeth of a viper. Quickly he was attacked by those who were close by but it wasn't their fight to win. Stabbing each one, the flesh of others seemed to melt to the ground before they were devoured. Countless would fall victim until Suguru met one just like him who he couldn't touch, as the other couldn't him. The two spoke and allied, becoming the fiercest two in all of Hueco Mundo at the time. Then... their bodies would evolve once more, but their powers would still only grow.

"Hey, are you just going to sleep over there?" A figure called out to another who seemed to be sleeping under a rock. "...What if I do..." The being responded as it suddenly sat up, crimson eyes staring out from the darkness of the rocks. "Come on Suguru, how are we going to get stronger if you just sleep all the damn time!" The blue haired Arrancar says to the one under the rock. "Tch... Fine, suite yourself..." The voice calls back as the other Arrancar steps out into view. "Let's go Suguru, time's a waistin!" A sigh slips out from his lips as he continues to walk towards the other. "Alright then Mr. Viper..." Suguru says towards the other. "Diablos....." A voice calls out as the dense spiritual pressure bares down on the both of them. "..... Again..." Suguru suddenly mutters as he turns to face the now attacker. He was surprised to find it to be an Espada, ranked number 7. "Ngn!!!" He groans as he manages to hold back the impact from the other's sword by just his fingertips, although he was pushed back a bit. Suddenly another attacker swarmed in, attacking the one known as Viper. "This one is number 5...." Suguru heard the other say and merely chuckled. "Let's see how strong these Espada are!!"

After a long fight, the two Espada had fell and lost their positions as well as their lives. It wouldn't be soon after that moment that the two would rise through the Espada and become the new strongest Espada. Viper would be ranked 1 and Suguru, or his new nickname, Diablos, would be ranked 2. For decades they would reign as the strongest. But everything must come to an end as the next generation rises up to surpass the older. Suguru was defeated in battle and his friend killed. From Espada number 2, he fell to the rank of Privaron Espada 102. But this wasn't so bad, he got to sleep without being bothered. He kept this up for about a century. During that century, he heard of a group of Shinigami who had come to Hueco Mundo and ruled over the majority of the hollows. But Suguru turned his blind eye towards this, he himself would rather sleep then to put up with the drama presented by this situation. Centuries would pass and his peaceful days of napping would again be disrupted. Word had it that the Shinigami rebelled against once another and the hollows had grouped themselves together for an attack. Curious of this, he crawled out from under his favorite napping rock and explored the changes of Hueco Mundo.

As he came to the remains of what used to be a large fortress of Hueco Mundo, he noticed a few other Arrancar surveying the area. For no reason, the two turned to him and proceeded to attack him, thinking of him as a snack. One of these were in fact a current Espada who's over confident in his own power turned out to be his demise. Despite being out of practice, Suguru dispatched the Espada and easily overcame the other Arrancar in his presence. He would then take the Espada's position as his own merely by chance.

RP Sample: A sigh slips from the lips of Suguru as he stares down at the body of the Espada that had proceeded to attack him without warning. A bit rusty maybe, but Suguru still held the name Diablos and showed the other the meaning of the name after he had introduced himself. Turning to the Arrancar that was left, Suguru seemed aware of the anger held within the other. "You two must have been close..." He suddenly says towards the female Arrancar. His eyes would widen as the female in front of him merely vanished before his eyes. Rising his hand up, the drawn weapon of the other Arrancar was stopped immediately. "Do you wish to join him....." Suguru mutters as his own Reaitsu began to increase, giving off a crimson glow in his eyes. The female only had time to take a step back before she felt the hand of Diablos impale her chest. "Goodbye..." The Diablos mutters before jerking back his hand as the female's chest began to rot from the inside out. Jerking his hand to the side, the blood from the other would slide off his grasp before he turned to walk off as the female fell to the ground, dead before she made contact. ".... Time to take a nap..." He suddenly says with a sudden smirk. (I'd like to thank Nikki for showing me the site. As well as suggesting me to do an Espada with my original character from RPH)
Back to top Go down
Valintine

Valintine

Suguru Diablos Vansinatrella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suguru Diablos Vansinatrella   Suguru Diablos Vansinatrella I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:38 pm

With the definition of weakness that we talked about. I do so APPROVE this Espada.

~V
Back to top Go down

Suguru Diablos Vansinatrella
Page 1 of 1