Bleach Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destruction

A forum based Bleach RP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NWOTN 3.0!
Fireworks training -- DONE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm by Demi

» Naruto War of Attrition
Fireworks training -- DONE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am by Ryusake

» Sephiroth an Ikazu [p]
Fireworks training -- DONE I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am by Sephiroth Kenpachi

» Suguru: Devil's Stinger
Fireworks training -- DONE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm by Yuki

» Aduro Tekenoji
Fireworks training -- DONE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm by Yuki

» kyon character creation
Fireworks training -- DONE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Yuki

» Small request
Fireworks training -- DONE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine

» Activity check
Fireworks training -- DONE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm by Valintine

» Awaken
Fireworks training -- DONE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm by Yuki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Small request
Fireworks training -- DONE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine
To all new people. I know it's supposed to be my job and the job of the other Admins to move you into proper groups, but I am having some....medical issues. Because of this I may not be around as often as I would like to be but I will check in at least once a day unless stated otherwise.

Please find the group you belong to and request to join it so you can be colored =)

Also, Awaken is open to …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Away.
Fireworks training -- DONE I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm by Valintine
Val's not gonna be here today, just to let you know. This is one of his friends posting.

Comments: 1
UPDATE!!!
Fireworks training -- DONE I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm by Valintine
All profile applications have been updated. Please check the template and update your profile accordingly. This only counts to your character. None of the weapons have been updated.

Updates: Fortes and Fighting Style.

Note: For the fighting style DON'T LIST TYPES OF MARTIAL ARTS!!! I don't want to see that. Be DETAILED. Explain what they do in a fight, how they would act and such. Example: …

[ Full reading ]
Riddles
Fireworks training -- DONE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm by Valintine
Just to clear up any confusions. The riddle can lead to ANYWHERE on Earth, Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo. Also, when you have arrived at your destination (right or wrong) the admin (the profile) will alert you to either right or wrong.

~V

Elect the Captain Commander!!!!!
Fireworks training -- DONE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 pm by Nikitio
Umm...yeah...exactly what the title says, lol. Just pick a person and vote! That simple =D

EDIT:: Another contestant. Poll will re-open tomorrow...

Continuous Contest!
Fireworks training -- DONE I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm by Valintine
Okay so here is how this shindig is gonna work:

You post. We judge. Winner gets a tech. Simple.

Every TWO WEEKS one of you could win a free tech, IF you have the most posts. At the end of 2 weeks, an admin will go through the posts made to see who has made the most. You will be alerted via PM or the winner will be announced here (depends on the judge)

Posts only count if they are 300 words or …

[ Full reading ]
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
Fireworks training -- DONE I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm by Valintine
Yeah I'm posting this 6 min late but whatever. I dare one of you to say somethin about it -.-

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

~Your Friendly Neighborhood Primera...unless your a Shinigami or a Quincy, then tough luck.

FIRST TOURNAMENT
Fireworks training -- DONE I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm by Admin
TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!! Starting TODAY you have TWO WEEKS to sign up! Claim your spot now or it may be gone! It takes only a few seconds to sign up! Like awesome prizes, and intense fights? Well then hurry up and claim your spot!!!

Tournament created by: Ashere Kano

~Admin

Comments: 1
Special Thanks
Fireworks training -- DONE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm by Admin
People who helped out a bunch with this site:

Eiki: For his wonderful plot idea, help with creating the site and the majority of the topics and templates, and for pushing me to keep going when I had to do something, lol. He also made a good portion of the groups

Ashere: When we had the temp look up Ashere helped a bunch with the chatbox. He knew his way around the colors and such, and was …

[ Full reading ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Fireworks training -- DONE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valintine

Valintine

Fireworks training -- DONE Empty
PostSubject: Fireworks training -- DONE   Fireworks training -- DONE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:43 am

Valintine stood in the halls of Las Noches. He was looking around the halls as his mind tried to wrap around the idea he held for a new cero place. IT was going to be his best yet. Despite being a Bala Master, he still held some kind of affection for Cero. It was, after all, their technique. The thing they have been doing since becoming a Hollow. It would always be apart of him, no matter how hard he focused on his Bala. He continued his walk down the white halls of Las Noches. He wore an open crimson silk shirt with the collar folded down. His pants were black jeans with threading done in such a way that it could pass for slacks. His feet were bare as he wouldn’t be needed shoes for what he had planned. He had spent countless nights without sleep as he tried to plan out his cero. It would be difficult to do as it required several explosions within seconds of each other. It needed to be a chain reaction. He finally made his way out the bland and redundant halls of Las Noches, and into the endless desert of Hueco Mundo. He wasn’t sure what he hated more. The halls, or the desert. Despite being a child of Earth he never liked sand, or the desert.

He walked for a while until he came upon the area he had set up nights before. A field of boulders (about ten feet by ten feet for each) He punched one of them and it shattered instantly. He kicked another, and another, and another. He just kept rebuilding them as they fell apart. He then held out his right hand and let loose a bala. It obliterated a boulder. He jumped high up into the air and let a rain of bala fall onto the field of boulders. Each one rebuilt as soon as it shattered. He then moved up to a cero blast. Despite his weakness for cero, it went off without a problem, and was strong enough to destroy the boulders. He didn’t know how to initiate this cero, so he would just fire a cero and a bala and a cero until he figured it out. It had to come to him at some point, right? He eventually sat down on one of the boulders, his face drenched in sweat. He let out a long sigh as he looked out into the endless desert. “Fucking cero…” He mumbled. Keeping an entire race in order was easier than figuring this out. He would do this though, or die trying.

The sun never shined, and so he had no problem with relaxing out here. Despite the sand, the moon made this place rather pleasant. He looked around with a sigh. Maybe the sand wasn’t too too bad. He could learn to love it, he guessed. Sliding off the boulder and landed silently and felt the shift of sand under his bare feet. The ground rumbled though under the sand. It wasn’t a natural rumble and it wasn’t from him. He looked down as he felt the reiatsu of a Hollow. It was clearly insane to be challenging him like this. A large centipede like Hollow rose from the ground and roared. It looked down at Valintine. The Espada flared his reiatsu and noticed the tension in the Hollow. “Even beasts fear…” He said silently, but the Hollow still stood there. It was a challenge to be standing before him as he flared his power like that. “Fine…” He waved his hand in an upwards motion, firing bala rapidly. It looked like an arc and it acted as such as it cut the Hollow and killed it. It roared as it fell over bleeding for a large linear cut in it’s chest / stomach. You could see straight through it.

A thought came to him as he watched this beast fall. It didn’t attack him when he flared his reiatsu. Spiritual pressure…pressure. That was it. That had to be part of it. Pressure would be the key to pulling off this cero. Now how to apply it to a single area as opposed to just an entire place, that was the question. The Primera thought for a moment. He had an idea, but it was a long shot. Boulders certainly wouldn’t work either. He would need a live target…something strong enough to not be crushed to death under his reiatsu either. A Privaron would be perfect.

He spent the next hour trying to locate a sufficiently powerful Privaron, and when he did they met back out by the boulder field. The Privaron was about a foot taller than Valintine, and was far more built. He had muscles rippling all over his body, but had no hair. His eyes were a hard cold gray, and his hands were large enough to cover Valintine’s face effortlessly. The man had been the original Quinta, but he proved to be unable to fulfill his duties, and an accident rendered his body numb to pain. Such a thing would prove fatal in battle and would be a liability issue to him and his partners. Ever since he was replaced, Valintine knew the Privaron was looking for an excuse to beat the crap out of Valintine. Sadly, he would never get his chance. Valintine would end his worthless existence here and now.

Without warning the Privaron lifted a boulder and heaved it at Valintine. The Primera smiled and quickly reached into the back of his shirt and withdrew his blade. Slicing the boulder in half he looked at the Privaron as he used sonido to appear in front of Valintine and kick him in his chest. Valintine went with the kick, placing his hands on the ground and forcing his lower body down to raise the blade up. The Privaron tried to escape, but the tip of the blade skimmed the surface of his body. The tip glowed a neon orange as the Privaron’s hierro took the blunt of the attack. Valintine was still too fast though for the Privaron. He spun around, leaned forward, and extended his sword arm. This caught the Privaron off guard and he was cut along his stomach. The cut wasn’t deep nor was it deadly, but it got the point across that Valintine was aiming to kill. The Privaron didn’t even flinch though as the sharpened, double-edged blade bit into his skin, more proof that his nerves were truly dead.

The Privaron went on the offensive again and reached out gripping Valintine around his neck. “You will die, and I will become the strongest of all…” He whispered softly. Valintine laughed softly. His laughter picked up more and more. The Privaron looked baffled. Valintine’s arm was extended and his hand wrapped around the Privaron’s face. Before he could react, Valintine was firing off bala after bala after bala. The Privaron let go of Valintine and the Primera effortlessly tossed the Privaron away. “Now or never…” He pointed at the Privaron as he landed. He let his reiatsu flow freely, and tried to focus on that point. The Privaron got up, but it was sluggish, slow. Valintine tried to focus more, but the pushing of the Privaron’s own reiatsu made it difficult. Finally Valintine had to quit. The strain was too much and the Privaron delivered a solid kick to Valintine’s chest after performing a quick sonido.

Valintine was shot back a few feet and the Privaron followed up by using sonido to get in the air above Valintine and falling down, with his knees pointed at Valintine. “Shit shit shit!” He pointed up again at the falling Arrancar, and again his movement slowed drastically. He relaxed and tried to focus the reitatsu on that single area. He didn’t force it, but rather allowed it to flow through his body, and out his fingers and into the focused area. He noticed the Arrancar ad totally stopped, and so he split up the reiatsu so it covered a small area. The Arrancar began to move again, but it was so slowly that Valintine didn’t have to worry. He got up and slowly back away so he could see the look in his eyes. He saw the transition between cocky ignorance, and fear. Valintine held the casual flow of his reiatsu. It flowed into the area, and that is when he struck. Valintine took this moment to explain what was happening to the Privaron.

“You look scared…good. It means that where your nerves have died, your sense of reality hasn’t. I imagine the pressure you feel must be deathly. You must be in extreme pain right now…That is because you are caught on a battle field. Between my reiatsu and gravity. You see…my reiatsu wishes to flow freely. It was to expand, but gravity and air pressure is keeping it in place. Along with my own will of course. So what happens now? Simple. I force a large amount of my energy into your area, setting the reiatsu free in a large explosion.” He gave a formal bow while keeping his finger pointed at the Privaron. “Farewell.” With that he forced his reiatsu to flow wild and untamed into the pressurized battlefield. The reiatsu around the Privaron loosened for a split second. The Privaron dropped a foot, and in that foot a look of terror crossed his face. At the end of that foot, there was an explosion. After that explosion there were six more. All that was left of the Privaron was…well nothing that was beautiful.

Valintine smiled and looked at his hand. It would take a while to perfect, but he had the basics down. All he needed was the right pressure. Nothing like coming seconds away from having your face smashed in to force you to get something right. He laughed as he brushed the sand off of his pants and shirt. He would have to have them re-tailored. He began to walk back to Las Noches, suppressing his reiatsu to attract normal Hollow, and practice his new cero on.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Fireworks training -- DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireworks training -- DONE   Fireworks training -- DONE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:01 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Fireworks training -- DONE
Page 1 of 1