Bleach Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destruction

A forum based Bleach RP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NWOTN 3.0!
Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm by Demi

» Naruto War of Attrition
Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am by Ryusake

» Sephiroth an Ikazu [p]
Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am by Sephiroth Kenpachi

» Suguru: Devil's Stinger
Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm by Yuki

» Aduro Tekenoji
Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm by Yuki

» kyon character creation
Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Yuki

» Small request
Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine

» Activity check
Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm by Valintine

» Awaken
Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm by Yuki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Small request
Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine
To all new people. I know it's supposed to be my job and the job of the other Admins to move you into proper groups, but I am having some....medical issues. Because of this I may not be around as often as I would like to be but I will check in at least once a day unless stated otherwise.

Please find the group you belong to and request to join it so you can be colored =)

Also, Awaken is open to …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Away.
Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm by Valintine
Val's not gonna be here today, just to let you know. This is one of his friends posting.

Comments: 1
UPDATE!!!
Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm by Valintine
All profile applications have been updated. Please check the template and update your profile accordingly. This only counts to your character. None of the weapons have been updated.

Updates: Fortes and Fighting Style.

Note: For the fighting style DON'T LIST TYPES OF MARTIAL ARTS!!! I don't want to see that. Be DETAILED. Explain what they do in a fight, how they would act and such. Example: …

[ Full reading ]
Riddles
Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm by Valintine
Just to clear up any confusions. The riddle can lead to ANYWHERE on Earth, Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo. Also, when you have arrived at your destination (right or wrong) the admin (the profile) will alert you to either right or wrong.

~V

Elect the Captain Commander!!!!!
Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 pm by Nikitio
Umm...yeah...exactly what the title says, lol. Just pick a person and vote! That simple =D

EDIT:: Another contestant. Poll will re-open tomorrow...

Continuous Contest!
Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm by Valintine
Okay so here is how this shindig is gonna work:

You post. We judge. Winner gets a tech. Simple.

Every TWO WEEKS one of you could win a free tech, IF you have the most posts. At the end of 2 weeks, an admin will go through the posts made to see who has made the most. You will be alerted via PM or the winner will be announced here (depends on the judge)

Posts only count if they are 300 words or …

[ Full reading ]
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm by Valintine
Yeah I'm posting this 6 min late but whatever. I dare one of you to say somethin about it -.-

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

~Your Friendly Neighborhood Primera...unless your a Shinigami or a Quincy, then tough luck.

FIRST TOURNAMENT
Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm by Admin
TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!! Starting TODAY you have TWO WEEKS to sign up! Claim your spot now or it may be gone! It takes only a few seconds to sign up! Like awesome prizes, and intense fights? Well then hurry up and claim your spot!!!

Tournament created by: Ashere Kano

~Admin

Comments: 1
Special Thanks
Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm by Admin
People who helped out a bunch with this site:

Eiki: For his wonderful plot idea, help with creating the site and the majority of the topics and templates, and for pushing me to keep going when I had to do something, lol. He also made a good portion of the groups

Ashere: When we had the temp look up Ashere helped a bunch with the chatbox. He knew his way around the colors and such, and was …

[ Full reading ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saito

Saito

Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~ Empty
PostSubject: Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~   Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:28 am

Las Noches was quiet, Eerily so. Of course, one more in tune with the Reitsu of the place could tell why... there was a strange energy being eminated from underneith... where Saito's labs lurked. For now though, there was nothing much happening, apart from the occasional PlantMan, fiddling with a device... or attempting to figure out how to turn such a device on. Above though... was different. Behind Yuki, in her rooms, a vine sprouted from the floor, a flowerbud forming at it's tip. The bud quickly grew man-sized, revealing itself as one of Saito's Transport flowers, as it unfurled, revealing him to be standing inside... But he seemed to be hiding something behind him.

"Hello~ Kinda wanted to go along... and to test out a creation of mine... Meet Prototype, Number 15!"

Spoiler:
(Tried to shrink it, but it failed :/ Just put a picture here, so you know what she pretty much looks like :3)

"I call her Rose."

He grinned, stepping aside to reveal Rose (Refer to picture above), who smiled, and gave Yuki a little curtsy... but didn't speak.
"She's the most developed so far, able to properly think for herself, and not needing me to input new orders... though, i'm still working on the Verbal component. Vocal chords seem to get tangled too easily..."

He shrugged, patting Rose on the back. "But, either way, she came out pretty well, apart from being mute. Can probably just give her a notepad, or something to write down on, i think... Mostly based her form off a human in my memorys... though for the life of me, i can't remember her name."
The flower shifted, taking on a more... couch like form, so he could sit down and still talk to her... of course, rose managed to steal the side with the cushions first though, which caused Saito to pout a little. "Well, other then her, i might bring some plantmen... but, well, as you know they're not quite... easy on the eyes. Which probably could lead to some trouble on out half if i turned up with them. Rose here, however could be considered an upgraded version of them... i used some of my own Reitsu in the mix while creating her, so she does have some of my plant manipulating abilities... so she can help us out if we need it as well. Too bad she's not really combat styled though... doesn't have any Hollow abilities, and all that."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~   Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:47 pm

When Yuki left the meeting room, she continued her easy going yet quick walking pace to where her room would be. Her room was one of the bigger bedrooms that were to be found in Las Noches and the view was wonderful with even a big balcony for her. She had one of the best views from her room, as it over looked the entire area of Las Noches as well as Hueco Mundo. She would usually fall asleep with the moonlight covering her sleeping form as if it was another blanket to her. She walked down dozens of long hallways till she came to a pair of doors that had a French or maybe even Italian design that was etched into it. It basically looked like picture of a siren-like being singing and sailors were going to their deaths by getting close to her, who was surrounded by spikes among spikes of rocks and other deadly land terrain as well as rough waves. This was only one reason why she was known as Mistress of Sound, the Sexy Siren. Her voice usually drove people, mainly males, to their deaths. She smiled as she ran her black gloved fingers over the etched design of the scene that was on her doors before she decided to open them and enter her room.

The inside of her room appeared to have a romantic, musical, and creative flair in the design which fits her perfectly. There were paintings that were hung up on her walls along with random instruments she has made in the past out of boredom that she decided to use purely for decoration. Her weapon of choice, a sleek black guitar, was lying on top of her bed that had black and blood red silky smooth and soft covers as well as pillows. She picked up her guitar as she turned and sat down on the edge of her huge bed, her guitar held in her lap as she strummed the strings lightly. She didn’t sing or hum as she strummed the strings some more, her eyes closed, as she was thinking of whom she should take with her to have the meeting with the Bountous. She knew she would most likely have the easiest time with Saito and Sin, as not only do they work well together as well as with her, but they were also smart and tend to keep cool when it is needed to be so. She opened her eyes and stopped strumming her guitar as she felt Saito’s reiatsu sprout out of her floor somewhere behind her on the other side of her bed.

She smiled warmly as she saw that it was a vine with a flower bud at it’s tip before the bud grew. As the bud grew, she knew that this was Saito’s special way of speaking when he was busy in his own lab. She could swear that her room now smelled of flowers because of this, but she didn’t mind at all as she rarely got visitors mainly because she’s usually the one who visits others. She smiles more as he spoke as well as introduce his new experiment to her. “Hello Saito-Chan and hello Rose-Chan.” She spoke as she bowed her head to them both. “I was just making up my mind of bringing you and Sin-Chan along with me and I’m sure Vali-Chan won’t mind if Rose-Chan comes as well. You both are the best choices to come along with me.” Yuki smiled as Saito spoke about how he came up with and worked on the design of his most advanced experiment so far. She let out a chuckle at the antics Rose did on the couch, as she knew that she herself would do the same thing, she did have a bunch of pillows in her room after all for maximum comfort. She cocked her head a bit as she listened to Saito. “Hmmm, we can use your plantmen if we need to but until then it would be best to keep them hidden from sight. Don’t want to seem as if we’re invading the Bountou’s area when we find it.” She said as she nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~   Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:32 am

Yuki just smiled at Saito and Rose…or really a hologram of them of sorts since they were truly within Saito’s lab. As she waited patiently for Saito’s response to what she said about the use of his plantmen, she sensed that something was on Vali’s mind. By no means is she a mind reader or telepathic, but she does have an uncanny sense that picks up Vali’s emotions and there have been numerous times throughout the time that they had spent together that they each finish each other’s sentences and/or thoughts. Before Saito could have had a chance to respond, she felt the stone that was in her pocket start to feel warm. She motioned for Saito to hold his thought as she reached down into her pocket and pulled out the stone that Vali gave to her as a more silent way of calling her to the meeting room. The stone was not only warm to the touch, but it was glowing as well. “It seems like Vali-Chan is calling us in for a meeting Saito-Chan.” She said before she felt the earth shake violently plus the small lava V’s sprouted up. “This seems to be more of a serious matter then the meeting we just had, we must hurry Saito-Chan. I’ll see you in a few seconds.” She said as she got up and placed her stone back into her pocket before she used sonido to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

PostSubject: Re: Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~   Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:58 pm

The Two fakes, nodded to her, before disappearing back into the plant... With the real Saito, and an experimental Rose, headed off towards the meeting... along the roof. He wanted to suprise, and so, he had to move quickly, didn't he? The plantmen inside the lab was left to their own devices, with a full Sized rose watching over them, just incase an emergency occured while saito was away with Val... who knew what the machines here could do? They were pretty odd, after all.

"Hmm, A couple delays, perhaps... but soon some of those will be complete, and combat worthy..."

He grinned. He would have to collect a bit of blood from the other Espada later, for the cloning process he was working on, but apart from that, his work was almost complete on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~   Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking out the Mistress of Sound~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Destruction :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: