Bleach Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destruction

A forum based Bleach RP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NWOTN 3.0!
Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm by Demi

» Naruto War of Attrition
Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am by Ryusake

» Sephiroth an Ikazu [p]
Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am by Sephiroth Kenpachi

» Suguru: Devil's Stinger
Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm by Yuki

» Aduro Tekenoji
Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm by Yuki

» kyon character creation
Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Yuki

» Small request
Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine

» Activity check
Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm by Valintine

» Awaken
Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm by Yuki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Small request
Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine
To all new people. I know it's supposed to be my job and the job of the other Admins to move you into proper groups, but I am having some....medical issues. Because of this I may not be around as often as I would like to be but I will check in at least once a day unless stated otherwise.

Please find the group you belong to and request to join it so you can be colored =)

Also, Awaken is open to …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Away.
Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm by Valintine
Val's not gonna be here today, just to let you know. This is one of his friends posting.

Comments: 1
UPDATE!!!
Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm by Valintine
All profile applications have been updated. Please check the template and update your profile accordingly. This only counts to your character. None of the weapons have been updated.

Updates: Fortes and Fighting Style.

Note: For the fighting style DON'T LIST TYPES OF MARTIAL ARTS!!! I don't want to see that. Be DETAILED. Explain what they do in a fight, how they would act and such. Example: …

[ Full reading ]
Riddles
Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm by Valintine
Just to clear up any confusions. The riddle can lead to ANYWHERE on Earth, Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo. Also, when you have arrived at your destination (right or wrong) the admin (the profile) will alert you to either right or wrong.

~V

Elect the Captain Commander!!!!!
Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 pm by Nikitio
Umm...yeah...exactly what the title says, lol. Just pick a person and vote! That simple =D

EDIT:: Another contestant. Poll will re-open tomorrow...

Continuous Contest!
Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm by Valintine
Okay so here is how this shindig is gonna work:

You post. We judge. Winner gets a tech. Simple.

Every TWO WEEKS one of you could win a free tech, IF you have the most posts. At the end of 2 weeks, an admin will go through the posts made to see who has made the most. You will be alerted via PM or the winner will be announced here (depends on the judge)

Posts only count if they are 300 words or …

[ Full reading ]
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm by Valintine
Yeah I'm posting this 6 min late but whatever. I dare one of you to say somethin about it -.-

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

~Your Friendly Neighborhood Primera...unless your a Shinigami or a Quincy, then tough luck.

FIRST TOURNAMENT
Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm by Admin
TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!! Starting TODAY you have TWO WEEKS to sign up! Claim your spot now or it may be gone! It takes only a few seconds to sign up! Like awesome prizes, and intense fights? Well then hurry up and claim your spot!!!

Tournament created by: Ashere Kano

~Admin

Comments: 1
Special Thanks
Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm by Admin
People who helped out a bunch with this site:

Eiki: For his wonderful plot idea, help with creating the site and the majority of the topics and templates, and for pushing me to keep going when I had to do something, lol. He also made a good portion of the groups

Ashere: When we had the temp look up Ashere helped a bunch with the chatbox. He knew his way around the colors and such, and was …

[ Full reading ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Getting Her Revenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

Getting Her Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Getting Her Revenge   Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:20 pm

Yuki Onne, the 11th ranking Arrancar, was just a seat away from becoming a member of the Espada. She was walking through one of the many hallways that you could find in the building known as Las Noches…well what she would consider walking, as she moved faster then what you would consider normal. She, among the other Arrancars and Espadas, had heard the news. The Primera Espada had just set up a test of sorts. This test was a way to refresh the hierarchy of the Arrancar race. Once they pass a test and move up, they would have to fight the person who now holds the seat they wish to take. The winner would get the seat. Even though she was just number eleven, a male that goes by the name Vali had the seat of the 10th Espada, and the person she hated most had the seat of the 9th Espada. The 9th Espada was the same one who tortured then killed her in the first place and his only fracción member was the one who watched her being tortured and killed as if it was a comedy show. She was looking for revenge and she saw this Espada Test as a chance that she just couldn’t pass up. The Espada Test was to be taken today and they started it off with the weaker members first then up to the strongest.

I’ll show the bastards that I’m not the weakling I was before...I will have my revenge and they will pay with their lives…oh they will pay indeed. She thought to herself as she walked, her light orange eyes were starting to darken in color with each step she took. Her palms that were by her sides soon became fists as she stopped in her tracks as she sensed the ones who she wanted to actually kill, and she wasn’t a killer by heart. The 9th Espada just appeared to walk around from the corner a few feet in front of her and started to walk towards her. He was just as she remembered. He was tall, lean, pale as snow and wore all black. His dark eyes, which still appeared black and wild, looked down at her mockingly and a wide smirk appeared on his lips. “Hello my sweet, sweet Yuki. Came back to me for some more torturing? You know how much pleasure I had with you and your beautiful body...” He said, his voice was low and sultry sounding, but even so it had the ice cold hatred he had for her. His grunt, as she so called her, was behind and to his right. She snickered and cackled like a witch as one hand was on her cheek in mock surprise of seeing Yuki while her other hand was moving up and down the 9th Espada’s right arm and elbow.

She bit back what she was about to say and held back her left hand that itched to just slap that wide smirk off of his pale face. Instead of what she wanted to do, she faked a polite smile as she locked eyes with him in a silent war of sorts. “No, I’m not some sick excuse for an Arrancar like yourself and your little hussy there that gets off from torturing someone who will destroy both of you when the Test ends.” She said in the sweetest tone she could muster. She made it sound more like a compliment or an achievement of some sort instead of an insult. The fracción gasped and her once beautiful face turned ugly fast as she tried to make a move to attack Yuki. The 9th Espada just put a hand on hers that was digging it’s nails into his arm out of a mixture of anger and hatred. He never looked away from Yuki as his smirk was now replaced with a tight lip, which meant that he was annoyed as well. He then laughed as he shook his head at her while he said “Careful my dear Yuki, you will get into some deep trouble with that viper-like tongue of yours.” Little did she know, he was planning on sabotaging the Espada Test for her when the right time comes around. He planned to have everyone else BUT her move up a rank and he had connections and power to do it without being caught. Yuki kept her fake polite smile as she said “Whatever are you talking about?” The 9th Espada just walked right past her, knocking her into someone else while he and his grunt laughed at her.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Getting Her Revenge   Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:34 pm

“Ooof!” She quickly straightened herself up, quickly and silently apologizing sweetly to the Arrancar she was knocked into. “I’m so sorry, I hope you weren’t hurt.” She said even though she was giving a death glare to both the 9th Espada and his grunt. Her death glare was one that can even make a psycho killer rethink his life and become a monk. The Arrancar she spoke to just shrug her apology off before it continues to go where it needed to. She narrowed her eyes slightly as she stayed silent and started to think about what the 9th Espada meant by what he said. She had a bad feeling with what he meant; then again…she always has had a bad feeling when he’s concerned. She lets out a breath she didn’t realize she held and relaxed herself before she turned and continued down the path she was originally on. She was on her way to one of the many arenas that held the fights for the Espada Test. It was her turn to go against someone and pass. She knew that after this, she’ll be able to go up and become an Espada.

As she entered the arena, she looks around and took in the appearance. The arena was like a much bigger version of The Colosseum that could be found in Roman. Everything about this building screamed death, blood, fights, victories, and defeats. It was made out of white marble that never seemed to be scratched or messed up, no matter how many fights have happened. At some parts, you could find old blood splatters and spots where the organs of the dying have been. Even if it was quiet, it was the kind of place where just being there you start to hear sounds of clashing swords, bodies hitting other bodies, screams of pain as well as victory. She even thought she smelled blood and corpses that have not been cleaned up, but knew that it wasn’t possible as it was cleaned every time a fight was over. The arena could sit most, if not all, of the Arrancars that lived in Las Noches. For now, no one was here but herself. She took one more look around, knowing that this was where she was going to battle to get her spot as the 10th Espada, before she turned and left.

She had to pass the first part of the test first; she was to kill a Shinigami who was on guard duty in Karakura Town. She must bring the body back to Las Noches as proof that it was she who killed the Shinigami. She had a time limit. If she doesn’t kill a Shinigami and bring the body to Las Noches by noon, then she has failed. She stood in the middle of the desert that was outside of Las Noches before she tore open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway. She walked right into the hole, it closing after her, and came out the other end right above Karakura Town. She looked around slightly, looking for a Shinigami that she was to kill in order to pass the first part of the test. She smiled as she found a Shinigami, the good news for her was that this Shinigami didn’t look too tough for her to defeat and it was early in the morning so she had lots of time. Little did she know that she was being watched by the 9th Espada, who had himself hidden completely from sight as well as reiatsu.

Yuki used her sonido to get to the Shinigami and the battle took place right there and then, above Karakura Town. The Shinigami was tougher than she originally thought, as it reminded her or of killing a cockroach. Finally, she killed the Shinigami and it was almost times up. As she reached down to pick the dead body up, the 9th Espada came out of his hiding spot and used his cero on the dead body. The dead body was completely destroyed and gone plus Yuki now had burn marks from the cero on her hands and wrists. She has lost her proof that she has killed a Shinigami and there was a slim chance that she would be able to kill another Shinigami and get the dead body back to Las Noches before it was too late. “You!” She growled out as she turned on the 9th Espada who just smirked and blew her a kiss before he laughed and left, going back to Las Noches. As the hole started to close, he aimed his hand at her and sent another cero her way, this time injuring her even more. His plan was going without a hitch.

She was still standing, even being hit by the cero, and gritted her teeth before she turned quickly and looked around. She was going to try even if she had a slim chance of doing it in time; she wasn’t going to give up. She looked and looked, and when she would find a Shinigami, it would be killed by another who was taking their test and she wouldn’t cheat her way to the top…no way. She only stopped once she knew it was too late. She has failed the test. She looked down and bit her lip as she held back the unshed tears as well as the want to scream out in anguish. “He…will…pay…” She just said ever so softly to herself as she looked up. She then used garganta to get her way back to Las Noches. As she arrived back in Las Noches, the Espada Test was over. She didn’t need to look at the paper to know that she was the only one who never went up a rank due to this. She just moved off to where the arena was and sat down in the middle of the arena itself. “He sabotaged me…but no one would believe me.” She said softly to herself as she was thinking out loud.
Back to top Go down
Valintine

Valintine

PostSubject: Re: Getting Her Revenge   Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:09 pm

The original 9th Espada was always careless. He tried to mimic Valintine and his ways of plotting and planning, but he always failed. He always left some big gaping opening. For this, Valintine hated him. Anyone who makes plans should cover all openings that they see. Valintine is by no means perfect, but even he can see and anticipate the most obvious openings. This Arrancar seemed to have a problem seeing what was right in front of him. This was enough reason for Valintine to kill him. The Primera was always allowing stupid squabbles between her followers. It was disgraceful. They were a team, and should work as such. Likewise, they should not be filled with idiots like the Novena. He had seen the girl who was right below him in rank several times. He never spoke to her though, but he saw intelligence in her. He knew how much she wanted to become an Espada, and of course the Decima Espada position test was always the same. Kill and bring back a Shinigami. Why? He didn't know. It was a stupid and pointless test. Many Numeros could kill Shinigami. He didn't dare speak out yet though.

Valintine had passed his test with ease, if you asked him what it was he would just ignore you. His test was to spend a week in Karakura Town. To him it was pointless. He didn't have any problems. He was the Espada of Earth, Earth's child. It was a simple matter for his to redirect the flow of magma to carve a tunnel under the ground. He then slipped under and spent a week there. He sensed several Shinigami go by to look for him. Each one left without coming close to finding him. Of course not. He was too far underground. One of them stayed though. Clever plan. He was used to lure one of the Shinigami so that the new Decima could kill him. Valintine didn't mind being used like that. It was a good plan. He had to admit that, no reason to be mad over a well thought plan. Nonetheless, he did it effortlessly. He used the magma for heat, he had enough food and water for a week, and made sure the cavern he was in was large enough that he only had to allow air in twice. Finally his time was up though, and he had no complaints. He brought the cave down after sealing himself off in a small pocket of space. He then pushed himself up with magma, and left the Earth's embrace.

As he reached the surface he felt a new reiatsu. The one of the woman who he has seen many times who is supposed to take his place. He then noticed another portal opening. The Novena Espada stepped out. His reiatsu was hidden, but his appearance wasn't. Before he could react he killed Yuki's target without hesitation. Valintine saw this all and didn't say a word. He saw all he needed to. He turned and opened up his own garganta and stepped inside returning to Las Noches. He was promptly promoted to Novena Espada, and he saw the original Novena move up in rank. He turned and walked the halls after his promotion. His black hair was tied neatly behind him in a pony tail. He was walking down the halls slowly, his hands in his pockets, and his eyes were glossed over. He would never offer his services to another. Never. Unless they deserved it. He knew the girl was smart, way smarter than some of the current Espada, but he saw her as another pawn to use. Nothing more. He wanted the old Novena dead. He would move up then. Sadly. There was no way he would allow a two on one, but he knew him more than he, the Novena, knew. The girl would need his assistance.

He stopped and tried to feel for the girl's presence but it was hard. Valintine trained constantly to detect reiatsu without touching the ground. It was hard though. He got little more than fuzzy feelings. He knelt down and touched his fingers to the ground while closing his eyes. He centered himself as he felt his consciousness expand. It crawled over walls and people. He felt three low ranking Arrancars down the hall, two were walking by the Espada meeting room. The one he sought was in the arena. He stopped and sonido'd to the arena. Standing there with his dark eyes, black attire, and hidden hands, he looked at the girl. "Power does not belong to those strong enough to take it. It belongs to those who are able to hold it. Can you hold it?" He arched an eyebrow at her. His voice was flat, emotionless, calm, and yet held a hint of chill. This was his natural voice. It set a lot of people off, often thinking that he was mocking them somehow, or just didn't care. This was far from the truth, but he saw no reason to put warmth and care into his voice. He was offering help. That should be enough to show he cared, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Getting Her Revenge   Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:56 am

As she felt a high level of reiatsu sonidoed into the arena that she was in, she moved to stand up. She kept her back to the other Arrancar that arrived, knowing that it belonged to the new 9th Espada. She stayed silent as she listened to what he said then asked a question to her. She knew what his words meant and who he meant as the ones who are not able to hold power, yet is strong enough to. It was mainly directed negatively towards the 1st Espada as well as the other Espadas above him, or so she has thought with the way he has said it. This was the first time that the two of them have actually exchanged words, as they usually kept to themselves for their own reasons. She never spoke to him, as she could usually be found training herself to get stronger and better or she was among the other Arrancars who didn’t rank up high enough to be considered as Espada.

She knew that if the new 9th Espada actually sought her out personally and is now speaking with her about power, that there was a reason and one that could most likely benefit them both. She turned around to face him, her whole body in a body language that said she was relaxed yet wary of him. “Hold it? Yes, I am more then capable enough to hold power.” She said in her soft yet warm and musical tone. Unlike Vali, she was like a living magnet to people…..no, she was like a flame that attracts the moths. The moths being the other Arrancars of course. She could find a way to get others to follow her without questioning her or having any doubts. “May I ask why you have searched me out Novena Espada?” She asked him, her words as well as her tone and her body language now showing him that she knows he was here for a reason and she wanted to know why.
Back to top Go down
Valintine

Valintine

PostSubject: Re: Getting Her Revenge   Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:21 am

Valintine smiled at the woman. His smile was void of all warmth, it was a smile that held no emotion. It was cold, flat, bitter even. But it also seemed like he was amused. As if something she said had physically gone to him and tickled him. This was aided by a soft chuckle that excepted his lips. "You search for an answer you already know." He said. "We both know what REALLY happened during your trial. We both know what you want. And we both can benefit from you attaining such a goal." He smiled, and chuckled. Even as they spoke Valintine was gauging her. Sizing her up to see how useful she would be. She had a drive. A strong need for revenge, and that was good, but it was pointless to have if you didn't have the skills. She had lived this long though so she must have SOMETHING going for her. Nonetheless, she was a pawn to Valintine. Nothing more.

"My own reasons are my own. They will become rather clear in time, but to get to my goal. We have to go through your revenge first. You do want revenge don't you? Of course you do. He killed you...no, he tortured you and THEN killed you. Now he denies you the right to become an Espada. Hm...I doubt that is sitting well with you at all. You can get revenge on your own, and I can meet my goals either way. This was way is just far quicker, and much more convenient. Also, it poses a variety of chances for us both. You are smart. I know you'll make the right choice." He smiled
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Getting Her Revenge   Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:05 pm

One of Yuki’s silver haired eyebrows shot up as she saw Vali smile at her, yet the smile had none of the feelings you’ll get from seeing a true smile. It was a fake smile according to her, course she is a warm person and he was cold as ice. She was even more surprised as a soft chuckle came out from him, she never heard him laugh as he seemed the kind to not laugh. Something she said must have amused him in some way. She just took this fact in stride, as she didn’t feel any strong feelings of being looked down at the moment. As he started to speak, she was mildly surprised that he was an observer of what really happened during her trial. She wasn’t going to ask how he knew about her trial, as there were more important events to talk about. When he smiled and chuckled again, she felt as if she was being sized up for how much use she could give to him before he didn’t need her anymore.

She stayed silent as he spoke about his own reasons are his own, about her revenge, then about how both of them could get their goals met far quicker if they work together. She wasn’t surprised that he knew of her history, basically everyone did since the Espada she hated more then anything always made a show of it. When he was done speaking and awaited for her response, she just smiled as her mind started to come up with numerous plans for killing the 8th Espada. “Yes…I would prefer that we work together for this. As we both get what we want, a win-win situation so to speak. The time that is saved, the headaches from him, plus all the chances we will have are just the icing on the cake.”
Back to top Go down
Valintine

Valintine

PostSubject: Re: Getting Her Revenge   Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:51 pm

"Smart girl...very smart girl..." Maybe she would be one he kept around for a while. Valintine found that amongst the Arrancar, people as smart as this one came around once in a blue moon. Many would have been insulted that he offered help and denied him right then and there. Maybe she was more than a pawn...only time would tell it seemed. "So then...how did you plan on getting your revenge?" He asked leaning against a wall and folding his arms. His finger began to wrap itself around his hair as he thought about his own plans. His face was completely void of emotion though. His eyes were trained on the other Arrancar. Maybe she would prove herself to be more than just a pawn. If so he would certainly have to keep her around, for pawns were a dime a dozen. People who were bishops and rooks are hard to come by.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Getting Her Revenge   Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:03 pm

She bowed her head to him slightly as he called her smart in a silent way of thanking him for the compliment. As he asked her what she planned on doing to get her revenge on the 8th Espada, she was slowly walking in no particular direction as she bit her bottom lip a bit. The truth was, she had so many plans to get her revenge but she had a tough time choosing one particular one to use. As each of her plans had positives as well as negative aspects of it. Not to mention, now she had to add in the aspects the 9th Espada could have on her plans. “Now that is hard for me to answer. There are so many choices I have come up with, but the basic plan I have for him as well as his own fraccion are to give them a taste of their own medicine plus interest of course.” She said as she stopped, her back was to him and her hands were behind her back one cupping the other gently. She moved to face him completely now. “I believe a good and slow mental torture as well as physical is a good combo, don’t you agree?” She asked him before she smiled a bit. “I'm open to any of your ideas of how exactly to torture them both, as I know you have many that have been thought up as have I.”
Back to top Go down
Valintine

Valintine

PostSubject: Re: Getting Her Revenge   Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:00 am

Valintine felt the rush of magma under his feet. His connection to the earth at the time was weaker than it is in the present, but he had enough to feel the rush and the heat. It calmed him on some level, because he knew it was there and being an Espada of earth he took pleasure in that. He loved the earth like no other. He could sense the different metals and rocks in the ground as well, but only about ten feet under. The only reason he could feel the movement on magma was because he was far more used to it and how it felt, moved, and acted as opposed to everything else. He didn't mind though, for he knew one day all of earth would be his lover, his friend, his ally, and his power. It kept him company as he awaited this woman's response which came quicker than he thought it would. Most people around here didn't know how to properly secure their sandals let alone how to exact revenge.

For a split second he thought he might have been wrong about this girl being smart and knowing her revenge ahead of time, but a half second later she said why she had a hard time answering it. That was a good sign. Having many doors open and seeing them all was a trait that most Arrancar didn't hold, but this one did. She would certainly prove to be more valuable and useful than a silly little pawn. He listened to her talk as his feet tingled with the sense of heat from the earth. He couldn't help but give a small half smile when she said "plus interest" That was always the best kind of revenge. For if you got caught, you were dead. If you failed, you died. If something went wrong and you weren't able to fix it quickly or change directions, you died. So if you were going to go out, might as well be with a bang. His small smile widened to a full half smile as she spoke of torture. An an Espada of earth, his torture methods were nearly unlimited. Hindered only by his imagination, and Valintine had one hell of an imagination.

"No no. I agree. Torture is always a good start before death when plotting revenge such as this. It could prove to be quite useful...very useful indeed. I would recommend finding out what his one greatest fear is though...I can bring that fear to life if you do..." He smiled as he held his right palm open and three small rocks flew into his palm floating in a circle about half an inch above it. The rocks compacted and changed into a snake, a spider, and a small dog almost instantly. They then changed shape to form other kinds of animals. They then returned to normal and took place back in the ground again. He smiled at her. "Physical can be you as I am sure you would want nothing more than to just knock him out."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Getting Her Revenge   Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:35 am

Yuki’s smile widened as she noticed that Vali’s small smile grew as he heard of her plan of torture. Oh yes, she knew exactly the way he would love to help her in torturing the Espada that they both hate with a passion. When he told her to find out what his biggest fear is, she couldn’t but laugh as she knew what his biggest fear was. That was one of the first things she learned about him once she became a Vasto Lorde, she knew that it would come in handy in the future hence why she made sure to gather info from the other Arrancar as well as see for herself. “I know of his greatest fear already, I made sure to learn of that as soon as I became a Vasto Lorde. His greatest fear is one that no one would expect from an Espada, I was skeptical when I first witnessed it myself.” Yuki said as she tried to contain her laugh, but she couldn’t help it as it was so ironic and funny as hell to her. “His greatest fear…are Gillians! He’s afraid of Arrancars that are much weaker than a Shinigami lieutenant!” She said with a smirk as she started to laugh again, tearing up a bit as she held her sides.

After a while, she started to control her laughing and died it down to a soft chuckle before she wiped the tears out of her eyes from laughing so hard. She sent him a smile while saying “Yes, I would like to be in charge of his physical torture per say. I’ll let you be in charge of his mental torture.” She nodded her head as she spoke then walked to him and held out one of her hands to him. “Do we have a deal?” She asked him while she raised one of her eyebrows up, still smiling. She was excited now and happy go-lucky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Her Revenge   Getting Her Revenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Her Revenge
Page 1 of 1