Bleach Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destruction

A forum based Bleach RP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NWOTN 3.0!
The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm by Demi

» Naruto War of Attrition
The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am by Ryusake

» Sephiroth an Ikazu [p]
The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am by Sephiroth Kenpachi

» Suguru: Devil's Stinger
The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm by Yuki

» Aduro Tekenoji
The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm by Yuki

» kyon character creation
The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Yuki

» Small request
The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine

» Activity check
The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm by Valintine

» Awaken
The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm by Yuki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Small request
The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine
To all new people. I know it's supposed to be my job and the job of the other Admins to move you into proper groups, but I am having some....medical issues. Because of this I may not be around as often as I would like to be but I will check in at least once a day unless stated otherwise.

Please find the group you belong to and request to join it so you can be colored =)

Also, Awaken is open to …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Away.
The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm by Valintine
Val's not gonna be here today, just to let you know. This is one of his friends posting.

Comments: 1
UPDATE!!!
The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm by Valintine
All profile applications have been updated. Please check the template and update your profile accordingly. This only counts to your character. None of the weapons have been updated.

Updates: Fortes and Fighting Style.

Note: For the fighting style DON'T LIST TYPES OF MARTIAL ARTS!!! I don't want to see that. Be DETAILED. Explain what they do in a fight, how they would act and such. Example: …

[ Full reading ]
Riddles
The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm by Valintine
Just to clear up any confusions. The riddle can lead to ANYWHERE on Earth, Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo. Also, when you have arrived at your destination (right or wrong) the admin (the profile) will alert you to either right or wrong.

~V

Elect the Captain Commander!!!!!
The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 pm by Nikitio
Umm...yeah...exactly what the title says, lol. Just pick a person and vote! That simple =D

EDIT:: Another contestant. Poll will re-open tomorrow...

Continuous Contest!
The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm by Valintine
Okay so here is how this shindig is gonna work:

You post. We judge. Winner gets a tech. Simple.

Every TWO WEEKS one of you could win a free tech, IF you have the most posts. At the end of 2 weeks, an admin will go through the posts made to see who has made the most. You will be alerted via PM or the winner will be announced here (depends on the judge)

Posts only count if they are 300 words or …

[ Full reading ]
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm by Valintine
Yeah I'm posting this 6 min late but whatever. I dare one of you to say somethin about it -.-

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

~Your Friendly Neighborhood Primera...unless your a Shinigami or a Quincy, then tough luck.

FIRST TOURNAMENT
The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm by Admin
TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!! Starting TODAY you have TWO WEEKS to sign up! Claim your spot now or it may be gone! It takes only a few seconds to sign up! Like awesome prizes, and intense fights? Well then hurry up and claim your spot!!!

Tournament created by: Ashere Kano

~Admin

Comments: 1
Special Thanks
The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm by Admin
People who helped out a bunch with this site:

Eiki: For his wonderful plot idea, help with creating the site and the majority of the topics and templates, and for pushing me to keep going when I had to do something, lol. He also made a good portion of the groups

Ashere: When we had the temp look up Ashere helped a bunch with the chatbox. He knew his way around the colors and such, and was …

[ Full reading ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The First Tournament

Go down 
+8
~*Cross*~
Vallejo Atticus
Zeikke
Raku
Eiki
The Mad Hatter
Nikitio
Ashere Kano
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashere Kano

Ashere Kano

The First Tournament Empty
PostSubject: The First Tournament   The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:54 am

All right listen up all of you. This tournament is free for anyone to enter but it does have a limited amount of places. It will begin in either 2 weeks or when the spots are all full. If spots are empty when it starts too bad. If your absent and sign up your disqualified because thats just being selfish so too bad. If you want to sign up as a team too bad. Here are your rewards Kiddies courtesy of Niki/Vali.

1st Place: Your choosing of either 60 points and 1 new tech to whatever you have (A Shinigami could add a tech to his Zan or make two kidos rather than one) or gain 30 points and 2 techs to your main weapon (so a Shinigami could add 2 techs to his Zanpakuto)

2nd Place: 20 points

3rd Place: 10 points

Below 3rd: A pat on the back for a job well done

Here are the people already signed up. I get to sign up without a post for making this topic so bleh. But otherwise seriously follow the template following.

Characters Name:
Username:
Elite or Non Elite:
Race:
Bold Or Italics:

And finally here are the combatant slots.

1. Ashere Kano - OUT due to lack of activity
2. Nikitio Uriel - FIGHTING: Ikazuchi
3. Vlad III Dracula Draculesti - FIGHTING: Sephiroth
4. Eiki Tategemi - FIGHTING: Cross
5. Raku Saiga - OUT she is sick (ironic)
6. Zeikke Suttaa - OUT he is not here right now
7. Vallejo Atticus - OUT due to lack of activity
8. Suigetsu Cross - FIGHTING: Eiki
9. Sephiroth ??? - FIGHTING: Vlad
10. Hayaku Ikazuchi - FIGHTING: Nikki
11. Kye Kifino - Fighting Sin
12. Sin - Fighting Kye

Last edited by Ashere Kano on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:33 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nikitio

Nikitio

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament   The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:00 am

Characters Name: Nikitio "Nikki" Uriel
Username: Nikitio
Elite or Non Elite: Elite
Race: Vizard
Bold Or Italics: Italics (cause I'm cool like that)
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament   The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:34 am

Characters Name: Vlad III Dracula Draculesti
Username: Vlad
Race: Arrancar
Bold Or Italics: BOLD
Back to top Go down
Eiki

Eiki

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament   The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:44 am

Characters Name: Eiki Tategemi
Username: Eiki
Race: Shinigami
Bold Or Italics: Both
Back to top Go down
Raku

Raku

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament   The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:07 pm

Characters Name: Raku Saiga
Username: Raku
Bold Or Italics: Both
Back to top Go down
Zeikke

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament   The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:34 pm

Characters Name: Zeikke Suttaa
Username: Zeikke
Elite or Non Elite: Elite?
Race: ...*Reads above* - I'll go with Vizard
Bold Or Italics: Italics
Back to top Go down
Vallejo Atticus

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament   The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:18 am

Characters Name: Vallejo Atticus
Username: Vallejo Atticus
Bold Or Italics: Bold
Back to top Go down
~*Cross*~

~*Cross*~

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament   The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:00 pm

*The Noob known as Cross suddenly walks into the area uncertain of what to do. The idiot Shinigami looks around and decided to follow the crowd. And so he signed up for a death match and didn't even know...Noob FTW*

Characters Name: Suigetsu Cross
Username: ~*Cross*~
Race: Shini...something
Bold Or Italics: Italics...don't want anyone to know I signed up for this ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ashere Kano

Ashere Kano

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament   The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:44 pm

Half way up.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament   The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:46 pm

Characters Name:sephiroth
Username:sephiroth
Elite or Non Elite:elite
Race:shinigami
Bold Or Italics:bold
Back to top Go down
Ikazuchi

Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament   The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Characters Name: Hayaku Ikazuchi
Username: Ikazuchi
Elite or Non Elite: Non Elite

It worries me that I'm the only Non Elite character on here...
Back to top Go down
Ashere Kano

Ashere Kano

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament   The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:44 pm

1 week remains. Sign up while you still can.
Back to top Go down
Kyekifino

Kyekifino

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament   The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:40 pm

Not sure if I can, but why not try?

Characters Name: Kye Kifino
Username: Kyekifino
Back to top Go down
Ikazuchi

Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament   The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:42 pm

Wasn't this thing supposed to start today? Oh well, extra training time.
Back to top Go down
Valintine

Valintine

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament   The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:31 pm

Yesterday actually. But we had some issues with the site. So I spent most of the day hunting a new skin and then we had a few people sign up. It will start tomorrow. I will start preparations today.

~V
Back to top Go down
Valintine

Valintine

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament   The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:58 am

Finally! The day you ALL have been waiting for! The chance to test your skills without holding back, AND without the fear of losing your character! What more could you ask for? Well, I am pretty sure we covered such needs in the rewards! Now all you have to do is WIN!!! Feel up to it? If not you are free to resign at ANY POINT during this thing. Don't worry. You don't even need a reason why you are quitting. Just send me (or Nikki) a PM saying "I don't want to participate in the tournament anymore." Or something to that affect, and badda-bing! You're out and on your merry way.

Now then. This thing starts TODAY in less than 30 minuets. I originally was going to let you pick your opponents in my way of numbers, but sadly you all are not on at the same time so it would not work. So I have chosen for you!

Here are the rules:

(1) EVERYONE is set to a high level captain power level. Why? Well...If Zeno were to enter and Valintine, then it wouldn't be fair since they are RACE LEADERS. So. EVERYONE is at a high level captain power level.

(2) Pulling out all the stops is allowed. This is the time to start to pick apart your own weapon. Why would you do this? Because this allows you to get a better fear for it. Example: Nikitio fires beams of light. Meaning that they will leave 2nd degree burns at the LEAST.

(3) FOLLOW THE RULES OF COMBAT!!!! If you break the rules it's an automatic DQ. And do not break them just because someone else did. If you see someone broke the rules report it to an admin. I will be scanning through each post to make sure, but I am far from perfect and might miss things.

(4) Fights will be held in the Earth topic. Go and pick anyplace you want from the frozen tundra, to a tropical island, to boring Pennsylvania, or even outer space! No matter where you go, make it realistic. If you want a space arena that's chill, but don't throw in something about elves and dragons @_@

(6) Do not argue about the place picked. It is first come first serve. So if your partner is in the tundra but you wanted an island oh well. Hope you win so you can be here first next round and pick.

(5) Kick ass. Give it all you've got. Aaaaand....try not to die *shrugs*

:: THESE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE!!!!!::
Back to top Go down
Ikazuchi

Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament   The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:26 pm

When you say that everyone is captain level, does that include bankai or do we just have a power increase?
Back to top Go down
Valintine

Valintine

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament   The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:32 pm

No. If you don't have bankai then I guess you're S.O.L. I just mean that in sealed form we are all equal. After that though it's fair game. Standard power increases still apply here.
Back to top Go down
Ikazuchi

Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament   The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:36 pm

Fair dos. Be reet.
Back to top Go down
Valintine

Valintine

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament   The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:58 am

2nd round shall begin tomorrow. Here are the contestants.

Nikitio - Winner by death

Sephiroth - Winner by death

Eiki - Winner by withdraw

Sin - Winner by death

If you would like to withdraw please notify me today so I may change this. Tomorrow I shall announce who is fighting still, and who your challenger shall be. Congratulations to you all to making it this far.

~V
Back to top Go down
Nikitio

Nikitio

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament   The First Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:36 am

All have had one day to send me notice of withdraw. Nobody has. So I assume all are still fighting. This is good.

Fighters:

Nikitio and Sephiroth

Eiki and Sin

Fighting begins TODAY! As with before, first to post picks the location. Any location is fair game. Good luck to you all!

~Nikki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament   The First Tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Tournament
Page 1 of 1