Bleach Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destruction

A forum based Bleach RP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NWOTN 3.0!
Niki's Zanny I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm by Demi

» Naruto War of Attrition
Niki's Zanny I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am by Ryusake

» Sephiroth an Ikazu [p]
Niki's Zanny I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am by Sephiroth Kenpachi

» Suguru: Devil's Stinger
Niki's Zanny I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm by Yuki

» Aduro Tekenoji
Niki's Zanny I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm by Yuki

» kyon character creation
Niki's Zanny I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Yuki

» Small request
Niki's Zanny I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine

» Activity check
Niki's Zanny I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm by Valintine

» Awaken
Niki's Zanny I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm by Yuki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Small request
Niki's Zanny I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine
To all new people. I know it's supposed to be my job and the job of the other Admins to move you into proper groups, but I am having some....medical issues. Because of this I may not be around as often as I would like to be but I will check in at least once a day unless stated otherwise.

Please find the group you belong to and request to join it so you can be colored =)

Also, Awaken is open to …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Away.
Niki's Zanny I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm by Valintine
Val's not gonna be here today, just to let you know. This is one of his friends posting.

Comments: 1
UPDATE!!!
Niki's Zanny I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm by Valintine
All profile applications have been updated. Please check the template and update your profile accordingly. This only counts to your character. None of the weapons have been updated.

Updates: Fortes and Fighting Style.

Note: For the fighting style DON'T LIST TYPES OF MARTIAL ARTS!!! I don't want to see that. Be DETAILED. Explain what they do in a fight, how they would act and such. Example: …

[ Full reading ]
Riddles
Niki's Zanny I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm by Valintine
Just to clear up any confusions. The riddle can lead to ANYWHERE on Earth, Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo. Also, when you have arrived at your destination (right or wrong) the admin (the profile) will alert you to either right or wrong.

~V

Elect the Captain Commander!!!!!
Niki's Zanny I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 pm by Nikitio
Umm...yeah...exactly what the title says, lol. Just pick a person and vote! That simple =D

EDIT:: Another contestant. Poll will re-open tomorrow...

Continuous Contest!
Niki's Zanny I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm by Valintine
Okay so here is how this shindig is gonna work:

You post. We judge. Winner gets a tech. Simple.

Every TWO WEEKS one of you could win a free tech, IF you have the most posts. At the end of 2 weeks, an admin will go through the posts made to see who has made the most. You will be alerted via PM or the winner will be announced here (depends on the judge)

Posts only count if they are 300 words or …

[ Full reading ]
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
Niki's Zanny I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm by Valintine
Yeah I'm posting this 6 min late but whatever. I dare one of you to say somethin about it -.-

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

~Your Friendly Neighborhood Primera...unless your a Shinigami or a Quincy, then tough luck.

FIRST TOURNAMENT
Niki's Zanny I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm by Admin
TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!! Starting TODAY you have TWO WEEKS to sign up! Claim your spot now or it may be gone! It takes only a few seconds to sign up! Like awesome prizes, and intense fights? Well then hurry up and claim your spot!!!

Tournament created by: Ashere Kano

~Admin

Comments: 1
Special Thanks
Niki's Zanny I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm by Admin
People who helped out a bunch with this site:

Eiki: For his wonderful plot idea, help with creating the site and the majority of the topics and templates, and for pushing me to keep going when I had to do something, lol. He also made a good portion of the groups

Ashere: When we had the temp look up Ashere helped a bunch with the chatbox. He knew his way around the colors and such, and was …

[ Full reading ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Niki's Zanny

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikitio

Nikitio

Niki's Zanny Empty
PostSubject: Niki's Zanny   Niki's Zanny I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:36 am

Name: Karasu :: Raven

Manifestation: Karasu looks like a wispy shadow. Translucent and fearful. Just being near him is enough to strike fear into the hearts of even a Kenpachi. Karasu's eyes are a violent golden. Slanted and "evil" they are something Nikitio stares into and gets lots. It's like looking into a pool of gold and being shown all your worst fears at one time. Like reliving all of your most fearful moments in your life. Karasu also has chains on his ankles, wrists, and an iron collar around his neck with a chain falling down the middle of his chest.

Zanpakuto Personality: Karasu often speaks in riddles. Sometimes he seeks the answers to his own questions often forgetting who is present. He rarely gets enraged, but he always sees time for games speaking as if he knows everything yet his words and excessive use of questions would say otherwise. He will often ignore the questions of others, and this is a sign that you are to figure it out on your own. Despite the fear he delivers, he is not an aggressive spirit.

Release Command: Shikai :: Quoth the raven, "Nevermore.", Karasu! Bankai :: Bankai

Family: Darkness

Level: Bankai

Sealed Description:
Spoiler:

Shikai Description:
Spoiler:
A double set of blades, one connected to each arm at the wrist. the blades themselves are tinged black. The blades have a special mechanism that allows them to slide forward as opposed to flicking forward like they look like they would do. They slide forward and backward and are double edged so that they can cut on either side.

Bankai Description: After Bankai is activated, Nikitio’s outfit changes drastically. Dark purple and black run diagonal, Niki’s colors run from his left down to his right. The colors location is: dark purple is on top and black is on bottom. He has two retractable blades that extend from the top of his wrists over his hands. On the black side the blade is dark purple, and on the dark purple side the blade is black. His head is bare, but he has a single visor, similar to the one he wears when he is out of Bankai form, with one side being black and the other crimson. These visors do not come off.

Shikai Ability: His special ability in Shikai is that he is able to produce 3 humanoid shadows who seem to be able to bend in uncanny ways. They have all the skill of Nikitio, and can move independently of each other and Nikki. The Shadows can only be killed once Nikitio has been killed. They cannot be injured anywhere on their body except for their head. Once their head has been separated from their body they will enter what is called a "false" death. This is known as a false death because they only vanish for 2 posts. After that they come back.

Bankai Ability: The bankai ability is the same as Shikai, but in Bankai there are 6 shadows. The same killing rules apply here, and they are even more deadly and skilled in Bankai. Another difference between Shikai and Bankai is that with each "false death" it takes only 1 post for them to respawn.

NOTE:: No matter the mode (Shikai or Bankai) the shadows are coated with spirit particles. These particles rotate at 4 million rotations a second in Shikai and 6 million in Bankai. The difference in rotations allows for more absorption of reiatsu attacks. Any attacks they absorb is spread through the group, including Nikitio. This "donation" to Nikki allows some of his energy to be restored. Keep in mind as well that they DO NOT have their own reiatsu signature, nor do they make sound on any land (on water, glass, crunchy bushes, so on and so on)

Inner World: Karasu's world is one of a dark storm underneath as the floor, and a clear white cloudy sky up above. Karasu states that shadows cannot exist without light, and light cannot exist without shadows. Otherwise the world would be thrown into chaos. There is no visible sun, and lightning is constantly being made and striking whatever lays beneath the dark storm clouds. The sky is blue on the upper half and black on the lower.

Techniques: ((All of these can be used in Shikai and Bankai))

Kurai Ude (DarkArm)- By channeling darkness into the ground beneath him, creates a deadly spike trap for his enemy. At any time that he chooses in battle he can activate the spikes to home in on his target to attack them from the ground, potentially stabbing them through from eight different directions with the amount of spikes that he has to use. He can only create the spikes one group at a time, he than must use the attack and than use it against the opponent before making new spikes. If the spikes hit the opponent than not only to they feel the pain of being stabbed but also a large burning sensation throughout their entire body for the next three posts.
[Duration: 1 post for the spikes, 3 for the burning sensation. Cooldown: 4 posts]

Kurai Myaku (Dark Pulse)- Utilize his power of darkness in a powerful offensive manner. After channeling a large amount of dark energy into his hand he will have his darkness take the form of a simple orb or black. Once fully charged he can throw it or ram it into his opponent as he chooses to. As it makes contact the dark energy will blast out and spread out quickly, launching anything near it far away with it's power. Also anything touched by the darkness receives a burning feeling in where they were hit for the next two posts.
[Duration: 1 posts for the attack, 2 posts for the burning feeling. Cooldown: 3 posts]

Dark Force: Dark mist slowly sap the opponent reiatsu, he will also have the mist attack the opponent in different ways just be simply controlling it. When the mist's time is up, it will return to Nikitio and give him whatever energy it had taken. This can heal some wounds, and restore energy. Upon each hit the enemy will feel a burning sensation in that area hit. If they are in the black mist, then they will feel as if their lungs are on fire.
[Duration: 3 posts. Cooldown: 5] NOTE: Mist will only sap reiatsu if the enemy is hit by the mist, or caught in it.

Kurai Doragon (Dark Dragon)- By channeling a large amount of darkness throughout his body he creates from his back the form of a large black dragon head and neck to rise out from him. Once this has been accomplished he will aim his blade at his desired target, causing the black dragon to launch out at the same speed he possesses in an attempt to destroy the target. The black dragon upon impact will explode in a violent impact of darkness which will hurt anything caught in the explosion of 150 radius. Once the explosion ends however the darkness behind remains for 4 posts. Not only can it act as cover for him by hiding within it, but also anyone who gets tricked into entering the darkness feels as if their lungs are on fire due to the spiritual darkness entering into their lungs. This lasts for however many posts they choose to be in the darkness.
[Duration: 4 posts. Cooldown: 5]

Rikugun (Army)- This technique is based upon Karasu's innate ability. In Shikai an extra 10 shadow clones are made. In Bankai there are 15 extra shadow clones made. These clones have the same weaknesses as the usual clones. They also have the same strengths.
[Duration: 6 posts. Cooldown: 6 posts]

Last edited by Nikitio on Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:51 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eiki

Eiki

Niki's Zanny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niki's Zanny   Niki's Zanny I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:25 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Niki's Zanny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niki's Zanny   Niki's Zanny I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:00 am

EDITS APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Niki's Zanny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niki's Zanny   Niki's Zanny I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Niki's Zanny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Destruction :: Creations + Registration :: Zanpaktou Registration :: Approved Zanapakuto-
Jump to: