Bleach Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destruction

A forum based Bleach RP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NWOTN 3.0!
Digimon Forum Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm by Demi

» Naruto War of Attrition
Digimon Forum Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am by Ryusake

» Sephiroth an Ikazu [p]
Digimon Forum Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am by Sephiroth Kenpachi

» Suguru: Devil's Stinger
Digimon Forum Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm by Yuki

» Aduro Tekenoji
Digimon Forum Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm by Yuki

» kyon character creation
Digimon Forum Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Yuki

» Small request
Digimon Forum Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine

» Activity check
Digimon Forum Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm by Valintine

» Awaken
Digimon Forum Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm by Yuki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Small request
Digimon Forum Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine
To all new people. I know it's supposed to be my job and the job of the other Admins to move you into proper groups, but I am having some....medical issues. Because of this I may not be around as often as I would like to be but I will check in at least once a day unless stated otherwise.

Please find the group you belong to and request to join it so you can be colored =)

Also, Awaken is open to …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Away.
Digimon Forum Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm by Valintine
Val's not gonna be here today, just to let you know. This is one of his friends posting.

Comments: 1
UPDATE!!!
Digimon Forum Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm by Valintine
All profile applications have been updated. Please check the template and update your profile accordingly. This only counts to your character. None of the weapons have been updated.

Updates: Fortes and Fighting Style.

Note: For the fighting style DON'T LIST TYPES OF MARTIAL ARTS!!! I don't want to see that. Be DETAILED. Explain what they do in a fight, how they would act and such. Example: …

[ Full reading ]
Riddles
Digimon Forum Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm by Valintine
Just to clear up any confusions. The riddle can lead to ANYWHERE on Earth, Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo. Also, when you have arrived at your destination (right or wrong) the admin (the profile) will alert you to either right or wrong.

~V

Elect the Captain Commander!!!!!
Digimon Forum Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 pm by Nikitio
Umm...yeah...exactly what the title says, lol. Just pick a person and vote! That simple =D

EDIT:: Another contestant. Poll will re-open tomorrow...

Continuous Contest!
Digimon Forum Roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm by Valintine
Okay so here is how this shindig is gonna work:

You post. We judge. Winner gets a tech. Simple.

Every TWO WEEKS one of you could win a free tech, IF you have the most posts. At the end of 2 weeks, an admin will go through the posts made to see who has made the most. You will be alerted via PM or the winner will be announced here (depends on the judge)

Posts only count if they are 300 words or …

[ Full reading ]
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
Digimon Forum Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm by Valintine
Yeah I'm posting this 6 min late but whatever. I dare one of you to say somethin about it -.-

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

~Your Friendly Neighborhood Primera...unless your a Shinigami or a Quincy, then tough luck.

FIRST TOURNAMENT
Digimon Forum Roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm by Admin
TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!! Starting TODAY you have TWO WEEKS to sign up! Claim your spot now or it may be gone! It takes only a few seconds to sign up! Like awesome prizes, and intense fights? Well then hurry up and claim your spot!!!

Tournament created by: Ashere Kano

~Admin

Comments: 1
Special Thanks
Digimon Forum Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm by Admin
People who helped out a bunch with this site:

Eiki: For his wonderful plot idea, help with creating the site and the majority of the topics and templates, and for pushing me to keep going when I had to do something, lol. He also made a good portion of the groups

Ashere: When we had the temp look up Ashere helped a bunch with the chatbox. He knew his way around the colors and such, and was …

[ Full reading ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Digimon Forum Roleplay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikazuchi

Ikazuchi

Digimon Forum Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Digimon Forum Roleplay   Digimon Forum Roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:18 am

Digimon Forum Roleplay Dfrpmb2ha2
Are you a fan of Digimon? Ever wanted to go to the Digital World with your very own Digimon partner? Every wanted to be a part of an active plot based around warfare?

Yes?

Then you should check out Digimon Forum Role Play

You could live a quiet life in the real world, but where's the fun in that? You could be in the Digital World, on a wild adventure with your Digimon partner! You could either save the world, or destroy it!

The Plot:

Anna and Thrush~

"Hold on!"

Smoke billowed up into the air, visible for miles around. In the sky, multicolored flashes of light pocketed the billowing black clouds, lighting up the night air like fireworks. Hospitown was in flames! The immense heat in the main hospital complex caused the windows to shatter, spraying broken glass out into the streets. Out of one broken window, a red dinosaur digimon leapt, hoisting something on his back.

"Don't let go!"

Thrush the Guilmon. Servant of Yggdrasil. Paige to Dukemon. Well loved by all the royal knights. His feet carried him swiftly, crunching over the broken glass and debris as he fled through flaming Hospitown. He and the Royal Knights had attacked to finish off a wounded enemy, who was recovering after the last battle. But when he had seen who it was...

"T-T-Thrush... why are you..."

The girl on his back shifted, coughing through the smoke. Annita Hawthorne. Servant of MV1. Friend and advisor to Lord Barbamon. Respected by all the Demon Lords for her intellect. She had been scoping out Hospitown when she was first injured. The town was so pretty and white, and she had asked the Lords to take it for her. Now, it was all in ruins. She coughed again.

"How long has it been?"

Overhead, the battle continued. Barbamon arrived just as Dukemon and his paige had, and the Lord and Knight now joined in battle. As Thrush and Anna fled, the rest of the Royal Knights and Demon Lords arrived as well, the intensity of the battle growing exponentially. Thrush and his former tamer slid underneath a large stone bridge, at the bank of a stream, taking refuge from falling debris.

"A... a pox on both our houses."

Long ago, Anna had found herself separated from her friend, and partner, Thrush the Guilmon. They never had found each other, both giving up to pursue their own paths in life. Now, their paths had come together again, though head-on opposite each other. None of the Lords or Knights mattered anymore. Neither path could continue.

"Final Elysium!"

"Jigoku no Kaen!"

Two attacks met overhead, meeting midway between the foes and exploding together in a violent rush of destruction. Energy and fire rained down from the sky, slamming into the bridge and the soil around it. One crack formed, then two, before the entire structure burst into a pile of heavy rubble, collapsing down into the river. The rocks blocked the water, causing it to surge up and over the large heavy pile of rocks, immersing everything beneath in a violent torrent of water, lit blood red by the light of the rising sun in the distance...

Peace~

Nobody won the fight at Hospitown. The Royal Knights failed in their goal to protect it, and the Demon Lords had nothing left of the city worth taking over. In addition, both paid a terrible price during the battle that rocked that quiet cloudless night. It was a sobering lesson for all involved.

Slowly, the war between Yggdrasil and his Knights verses MV1 and his Demon Lords died down. Neither side went out of their way to attack the other, and soon both were settled down too solidly into their various areas to be feasibly attacked at all. The Royal Knights and Demon Lords started to go about their business as normal, forgetting the war and tending to their personal issues. MV1 mysteriously went into recession. No more battles lit up the skies at night.

Yggdrasil~

Not all were pleased by this peace. Yggdrasil gazed out from his perch over the realm, dissatisfied with what he saw. Evil and Good were in balance, he had failed in his quest to reclaim his world. The digimon seemed fine with the balance as well, which was an even worse sign. This world was no longer his to do with what he pleased. And so, as he had done in the past when faced with such a situation, he decided to create a new one.

Time passed. Hospitown was rebuilt, and then expanded upon. From its ruins sprung up a new civilization, Hub City. From here, a great station and gate were constructed, finally connecting the Human and Digital worlds in a stable and practical manner. The city became the center of life for digimon in the Digital World, and a stronghold of peace. Peace that would now be threatened, as a new city appeared floating in the sky: Yggdrasil's Palace.

Want to know more? Then join today! Of course whenever you participate in the plot or not is entirely up to you!

The Staff:

The staff of DFRP is very active, and a rather fun group to be around as well. You can count on them to do their jobs. There are also so many that it's hard to be on at a time when at least one staff member isn't on!

We Also Have:

• Friendly Members

• Original Characters

• Impressive Skins

• A minimum post limit of one paragraph

• Custom Digimon

• And so much more!

And remember, enjoy your stay at DFRP!
If you survive...
Back to top Go down
Valintine

Valintine

Digimon Forum Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon Forum Roleplay   Digimon Forum Roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:48 am

Don't forget to put us up on there.
Back to top Go down

Digimon Forum Roleplay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Destruction :: General :: Affiliations-
Jump to: