Bleach Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destruction

A forum based Bleach RP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NWOTN 3.0!
Hibaris power I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm by Demi

» Naruto War of Attrition
Hibaris power I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am by Ryusake

» Sephiroth an Ikazu [p]
Hibaris power I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am by Sephiroth Kenpachi

» Suguru: Devil's Stinger
Hibaris power I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm by Yuki

» Aduro Tekenoji
Hibaris power I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm by Yuki

» kyon character creation
Hibaris power I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Yuki

» Small request
Hibaris power I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine

» Activity check
Hibaris power I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm by Valintine

» Awaken
Hibaris power I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm by Yuki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Small request
Hibaris power I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine
To all new people. I know it's supposed to be my job and the job of the other Admins to move you into proper groups, but I am having some....medical issues. Because of this I may not be around as often as I would like to be but I will check in at least once a day unless stated otherwise.

Please find the group you belong to and request to join it so you can be colored =)

Also, Awaken is open to …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Away.
Hibaris power I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm by Valintine
Val's not gonna be here today, just to let you know. This is one of his friends posting.

Comments: 1
UPDATE!!!
Hibaris power I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm by Valintine
All profile applications have been updated. Please check the template and update your profile accordingly. This only counts to your character. None of the weapons have been updated.

Updates: Fortes and Fighting Style.

Note: For the fighting style DON'T LIST TYPES OF MARTIAL ARTS!!! I don't want to see that. Be DETAILED. Explain what they do in a fight, how they would act and such. Example: …

[ Full reading ]
Riddles
Hibaris power I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm by Valintine
Just to clear up any confusions. The riddle can lead to ANYWHERE on Earth, Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo. Also, when you have arrived at your destination (right or wrong) the admin (the profile) will alert you to either right or wrong.

~V

Elect the Captain Commander!!!!!
Hibaris power I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 pm by Nikitio
Umm...yeah...exactly what the title says, lol. Just pick a person and vote! That simple =D

EDIT:: Another contestant. Poll will re-open tomorrow...

Continuous Contest!
Hibaris power I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm by Valintine
Okay so here is how this shindig is gonna work:

You post. We judge. Winner gets a tech. Simple.

Every TWO WEEKS one of you could win a free tech, IF you have the most posts. At the end of 2 weeks, an admin will go through the posts made to see who has made the most. You will be alerted via PM or the winner will be announced here (depends on the judge)

Posts only count if they are 300 words or …

[ Full reading ]
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
Hibaris power I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm by Valintine
Yeah I'm posting this 6 min late but whatever. I dare one of you to say somethin about it -.-

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

~Your Friendly Neighborhood Primera...unless your a Shinigami or a Quincy, then tough luck.

FIRST TOURNAMENT
Hibaris power I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm by Admin
TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!! Starting TODAY you have TWO WEEKS to sign up! Claim your spot now or it may be gone! It takes only a few seconds to sign up! Like awesome prizes, and intense fights? Well then hurry up and claim your spot!!!

Tournament created by: Ashere Kano

~Admin

Comments: 1
Special Thanks
Hibaris power I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm by Admin
People who helped out a bunch with this site:

Eiki: For his wonderful plot idea, help with creating the site and the majority of the topics and templates, and for pushing me to keep going when I had to do something, lol. He also made a good portion of the groups

Ashere: When we had the temp look up Ashere helped a bunch with the chatbox. He knew his way around the colors and such, and was …

[ Full reading ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Hibaris power

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hibari Kyoya

Hibaris power Empty
PostSubject: Hibaris power   Hibaris power I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:54 pm

Name: Twisted wind

Family: Wind

Description: In both abilities Hibari fights mainly with his tonfa. He has his ability activated mostly when he fights with his tonfa. The main reason for that is the fact that his tonfa is split in several parts. It can be only held together with Hibari’s own spiritual pressure and wind when in Hibaris first state, if not in any of his states then the tonfa hold together themselves.. Hibari himself doesn’t change much. He only has a circle of spiritual pressure around him which makes his clothes and his hair wave. His eyes start to glow slightly, but some say that only happens because he is ready to have a real fight. The air around his tonfas is slowly going around them like a razor. It spins throughout both of the tonfa. Hibari himself stays the same for the most part.

Ability: Wind can be used from enhancement to an attack. Hibari can send air waves and other wind based attacks at his enemy. It can be the outcome from small scratches and scars to bigger injuries and losses of limbs. Hibari can emit high pressurised wind from his body parts. For an example; he can push out air from his feet to send him flying back and help him evade from an attack in midair. He can use the wind on objects as well. He can make objects fly at his enemy or fly around Hibari to protect himself. In this state Hibari can only lift small objects like street signs our small builders. He can lift himself as well.

Empowered Description: Hibaris power Scythe10
This ability makes Hibari even scarier. His clothes and his air wave around even more drastically. Hibari himself is surrounded by so much wind it almost builds a armour. The wind starts to crush the ground above Hibari and it starts to get hard to breathe when somebody is near him. When he flies he is surrounded by a tornado made of high pressure wind. In his normal first ability he was just carried in the air. His clothes slowly start to rip apart. With every yet so small movement Hibari sends a small air wave out. Hibari places the two tonfa together and infuses them with wind and Reiatsu to make scythe with a long chain at the bottom.

Empowered Ability Description: He can now carry trucks and throw them at his enemy. He can use the wind to crush the enemy if he is given the chance. Hibari has more powerful attacks. He can emit much more powerful wind slashes from a hit, a kick or a slash. He can make powerful blast by charging more wind in a ball. When releasing, it destroys a small part of an area and leaves a track in the ground when it flies at an enemy. He can make large tornados that carry away almost anything it finds in its way. Hibari can use up the air in an area to make it hard to breathe there.

Techniques:

Name: Zero oxygen
State: Empowered
Description: Hibari uses the air in the nearest area to make a sphere of high pressure air in his palm. He can use it to scare the opponent away or to fire of the orb. The orb leaves massive damage in the place where the impact is and the air it draws with it is blowing the opponent away while making its way through the air. A deep track is left behind as the air behind the orb would rip anyone with it.
Duration 1, Cooldown 5

Name: Razor wind
State: Either
Description: Hibari makes a large wave of air that can leave scars if merely damages the opponent, but rip off organs if is hit somewhere on the opponents body. If blocked by a zanpackuto or a seele Schneider the opponent has to be careful of if the air disperses or an air wave goes over the block. Can cut through almost anything if, in Empowered state.
Cooldown 3 Duration 1, 2 (if blocked)

Name: Wind shield
State: Either
Description: Creates a large shield like barricade of winds in front of Hibari. It can block kido or cero by dispersing the Reiatsu within the kido or the cero. Is weak against; physical attacks. When done with blocking Hibari can push the barricade at the enemy making a large air wall coming at the opponent.
Cooldown 7 Duration 3

Name: Reiatsu free sphere
Description: Forms a large sphere. It starts to grow slowly until it is a 50 feet high and wide area. The outer wall is blocked by a strong wind barricade and you can’t get outside if you have gotten inside. The wind makes large spikes on the inside wall so no one can leave. The opponent can leave if he is defeated or if Hibari is knocked out or killed. The air that constantly flows around the sphere makes the sphere slower over time. And it get’s slower if Hibari’s Reiatsu is at its end. The air fused together with Hibari’s Reiatsu negates all kido and cero before it can be even charged. So this area is a Reiatsu free attack zone.
State:
Can be used once per battle. Duration 7

Name: Wind riders.
Effect: Summons 5 wind ghosts that attack the enemy with wind swords and other weapons. They fly through the air and though Hibari mostly turns down any help at all, he uses these gays to distract the opponent and have a chanced to use a enormous blow.
Duration 5 Posts. Cooldown 8 posts.
Back to top Go down
Valintine

Valintine

Hibaris power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hibaris power   Hibaris power I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:22 pm

1. For your reiatsu free sphere. Realize that there are ways for people to get out, or they will find a way out anyway. I won't mention them less someone claim to automatically figure a way out.

2. Are the Wind Riders under his control? Or are they more like...free spirit kind of things?

3. Just a note: Congrats on mentioning the word "almost" in your razor wind. A lot of people would leave that out and then bitch when they have to add it in.

Answer question number 2, and then I can approve =)
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya

Hibaris power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hibaris power   Hibaris power I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:29 am

Yes, they are under Hibaris control.

Thank you.

And by the way, thanks for approving me.
Back to top Go down
Valintine

Valintine

Hibaris power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hibaris power   Hibaris power I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:56 pm

Very well =) And you're welcome ^_^

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hibaris power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hibaris power   Hibaris power I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hibaris power
Page 1 of 1