Bleach Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destruction

A forum based Bleach RP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NWOTN 3.0!
Hibari Kyoya I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm by Demi

» Naruto War of Attrition
Hibari Kyoya I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am by Ryusake

» Sephiroth an Ikazu [p]
Hibari Kyoya I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am by Sephiroth Kenpachi

» Suguru: Devil's Stinger
Hibari Kyoya I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm by Yuki

» Aduro Tekenoji
Hibari Kyoya I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm by Yuki

» kyon character creation
Hibari Kyoya I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Yuki

» Small request
Hibari Kyoya I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine

» Activity check
Hibari Kyoya I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm by Valintine

» Awaken
Hibari Kyoya I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm by Yuki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Small request
Hibari Kyoya I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine
To all new people. I know it's supposed to be my job and the job of the other Admins to move you into proper groups, but I am having some....medical issues. Because of this I may not be around as often as I would like to be but I will check in at least once a day unless stated otherwise.

Please find the group you belong to and request to join it so you can be colored =)

Also, Awaken is open to …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Away.
Hibari Kyoya I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm by Valintine
Val's not gonna be here today, just to let you know. This is one of his friends posting.

Comments: 1
UPDATE!!!
Hibari Kyoya I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm by Valintine
All profile applications have been updated. Please check the template and update your profile accordingly. This only counts to your character. None of the weapons have been updated.

Updates: Fortes and Fighting Style.

Note: For the fighting style DON'T LIST TYPES OF MARTIAL ARTS!!! I don't want to see that. Be DETAILED. Explain what they do in a fight, how they would act and such. Example: …

[ Full reading ]
Riddles
Hibari Kyoya I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm by Valintine
Just to clear up any confusions. The riddle can lead to ANYWHERE on Earth, Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo. Also, when you have arrived at your destination (right or wrong) the admin (the profile) will alert you to either right or wrong.

~V

Elect the Captain Commander!!!!!
Hibari Kyoya I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 pm by Nikitio
Umm...yeah...exactly what the title says, lol. Just pick a person and vote! That simple =D

EDIT:: Another contestant. Poll will re-open tomorrow...

Continuous Contest!
Hibari Kyoya I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm by Valintine
Okay so here is how this shindig is gonna work:

You post. We judge. Winner gets a tech. Simple.

Every TWO WEEKS one of you could win a free tech, IF you have the most posts. At the end of 2 weeks, an admin will go through the posts made to see who has made the most. You will be alerted via PM or the winner will be announced here (depends on the judge)

Posts only count if they are 300 words or …

[ Full reading ]
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
Hibari Kyoya I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm by Valintine
Yeah I'm posting this 6 min late but whatever. I dare one of you to say somethin about it -.-

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

~Your Friendly Neighborhood Primera...unless your a Shinigami or a Quincy, then tough luck.

FIRST TOURNAMENT
Hibari Kyoya I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm by Admin
TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!! Starting TODAY you have TWO WEEKS to sign up! Claim your spot now or it may be gone! It takes only a few seconds to sign up! Like awesome prizes, and intense fights? Well then hurry up and claim your spot!!!

Tournament created by: Ashere Kano

~Admin

Comments: 1
Special Thanks
Hibari Kyoya I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm by Admin
People who helped out a bunch with this site:

Eiki: For his wonderful plot idea, help with creating the site and the majority of the topics and templates, and for pushing me to keep going when I had to do something, lol. He also made a good portion of the groups

Ashere: When we had the temp look up Ashere helped a bunch with the chatbox. He knew his way around the colors and such, and was …

[ Full reading ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Hibari Kyoya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya Empty
PostSubject: Hibari Kyoya   Hibari Kyoya I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:20 pm

Superhuman Registration

Name: Kyoya, Hibari

Actual Age: 16

Appearance: Hibari Kyoya Hibari10

Hibari has black hair and the typical delinquent eyes. Hibari’s hair never changes. It is always the same length and there are always a few hairs in front of Hibari’s eyes and forehead. His eyes are golden brown. His normal outfit is his school uniform. He wears it everywhere; in the town, in his home, in the school of course and at any celebration or party or whatever. He wears his jacket on his back. He never has it really on altogether. Hibari has a piece of paper with the words “Disciplinary Committee” written on it, attached to his jackets left hand. He never wears a tie and he has his sleeve rolled up to his elbow. He doesn’t seem too muscular, but that doesn’t make him look less dangerous. You wouldn’t be able to determine his strength just by looking at him you would have to feel it for yourself. His lower body has nothing that seems to be different from any other student in his school. He has his school uniform pants with a belt. The belt is orderly tightened and his shirt is in his pants. His shoes are more like shoes that would go with a suit. He has no scars on his face, he has some scars on his body from fights, but that wouldn’t be anything to give him problems or to stay for ever.

Personality: Hibari is the leader of the Discipline Committee of Prefects, who all are delinquents loyal to Hibari. Like his subordinates, he too is a violent delinquent who uses his status to harass other students. However, he prefers to be alone and cares little for his subordinates. His catchphrase is "I'll bite you to death" (kamikorosu), which he says to everyone whom he is ready to fight. Hibari is very proud of his school, and is apparently the only person who likes their school's anthem, even using it as his ring tone. He has a yellow bird. The bird is nicknamed "Hibird" due to its connection to Hibari. Hibari has a soft spot for animals such as Hibird. He has the tendency to say "Wao," (like "wow" in English) whenever he's impressed or being sarcastic. Hibari isn’t the one to go to parties or the discotheque. But he does attend every event of his school whatsoever. He wouldn’t say he likes to beat up students, but he is willing to do anything to keep its name clean. He is scary all the time. He is like that to get more respect and to get more students to run in fear when they see Hibari coming. The right outside is half the way to be feared in a whole town.

He has a dark and cold personality. He never let’s anyone too close to him and he always is alone. The only one he let’s close to himself is his bird. He never had any friends and never will as he is a loner. Hibari was born so at least that’s what he thinks. He was born as a loner, he would live as a loner and he would die as one. Hibari doesn’t care for anything if it isn’t related to his school. He is always found sleeping on his schools roof. He is at his school the most time as he watches over it as some fools would think to demolish it when the day is at its ending. He wouldn’t seem angry, but just unsatisfied. Most would think he is angered or that he doesn’t care about anything judging from his faces expression. He is in fact easy to anger, but he doesn’t show it. He just has his one expression for the whole day. He threats his delinquents the same and just like everyone else; he ignores them for the most part and when he doesn’t ignore them then he just kicks them around mocking them with his cold words and remarks.

His attitude changes completely when he fights a strong opponent. He get’s carried away and has much fun in most cases. When entering this state he barely feels injuries and is hard to stop. When fighting he even smiles which is the only occasion in him doing this. When he is in a fight he doesn’t care how useless or boring it is. To him a fight is a fight nothing more nothing less. If some smartass has the idea to go and help him he won’t hesitate to bite them to death after he had bitten the other opponent to death. His main battlefield is his school grounds or anywhere near his school and its territory or students since he is the target of many students from other schools. Hibari didn’t become like that in one day, he didn’t just wake up one morning and say “I think I’m going to bite someone to death today.” The world made him like this. You couldn’t just say please stop to some bullies or some hooligans from the street and hope they would just go away. So Hibari decided that he would beat up the ones who stepped over the line so bad they would never do something like that again. His attitude and his overall personality helped him do that. The only thing he is missing is some respect for other people and caution. If he would think over everything he wanted to say he would have two thirds less fights on his count.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

(This piece is optional, but you must have at least ONE filled out. The one you WILL fill out regardless of others filled, is fears.)

Likes : His schools anthem. He likes to fight more powerful opponents. Order, and piece.

Dislikes: Someone or something disturbing the piece in his school. When someone wakes him from his sleep. People who talk to much when he fights them.

Reiatsu Color: Purple

Habits: He always says “I'll bite you to death”. And he says “Wao” when he is either impressed or being sarcastic.

Anything extra: If there is anything else you think is important to know about your character put it here.

Fears: His school being throw into turmoil if he leaves for more than a day.

Forte in Combat: Good attacker and a good defender.

Forte Socially: Is able to scare even some of the most dangerous people. They then take Hibari’s side (not that he cares about it) or never show up again.

Forte in Knowledge: Has much knowledge in fighting. That includes weapons and fighting styles. This enhances his fighting ability.

Fighting Style: A fierce and well trained fighter who has an almost insatiable bloodlust for a worthy opponent. As his main weapon, he uses a pair of tonfa. Hibari's tonfa have also been shown to have hidden compartments containing other weapons. He mostly uses his tonfa that leaves not much use for his other fighting styles like samba or karate. In his tonfa Hibari has chains hidden at the lower ends. He can use them to defend projectiles or other objects flying at him. He is also good in fusing his Reiatsu in his tonfa and fists to use more powerful hits and attacks. Hibari also has hatches in his tonfa which can open and close whenever he uses them. They emit high air pressure from them that can as well stop projectiles or they can be used for whatever other reason.

History: Hibari was born in a normal family. At least that was what he though. He was little when he thought that and that wouldn’t be something a little kid normally thought. Well not if nobody asked you that. Hibari had a mother, a father and a brother. His brother was five years older. Hibari thought that his brother didn’t like him because of the fact tat Hibari was the younger one and the one who had to be taken care of. Hibari’s parents had less time for his brother and that made him wonder if his brother even liked him. Hibari could remember many times when his mother was playing with him, his brother ran in the room coming from school. He would run in the living room and try to show his mother one of his pictures or his excellent marks and his mother would only have eyes for Hibari. That was a part of Hibari’s life that made him the person he is now.

His mother was a beautiful woman. A woman you could die for. She was sweet and kind. She would love each and every one in their family. If nothing else then this love played a small force in the fight to save Hibari from his evil personality that was grooving stronger and stronger with each and every passing day. His father was kind as well. They both made excellent parents except for the fact that they were ignoring their other child. His father was a superhuman and he was often late home because he was fighting Hollows in their town. His mother newer knew anything about it and his father made sure of that. He always treated his injuries if he had some and he would always change his clothes or wash himself somewhere before coming home. His brother played a small role in this act, for now that is.

Some years later when he was nine and his brother fourteen Hibari had experienced all the love and kindness from his parent side that his brother didn’t. His dark personality hadn’t taken over and made from the little, nice boy a blood hungry, cold monster. He was much smarter than he was seven years ago. His brother was a completely now person. He started to skip classes, what he never did before he came home late and dirty, with ripped clothes and scars all over his body. That seemed to be the only time when his parents showed attention to him. Well it was different from the father. He would just yell at Hibari’s brother and they both get in more and more arguments with each other. One day Hibari decided to see what exactly his brother was doing. Hibari was following his brother around the city for a while until his brother stopped at the market place. He was walking normally until everyone heard a loud noise in the area. His brother turned his head at the forest quickly. He then started to run at the forest and deeper in it. Hibari ran after him as fast as he could. He had fallen back quite a bit, but that didn’t stop him from running further into the forest and further into the dark and mysterious secrets of the spirit world and the superhumans, the shinigamis, the hollows, the quincy and the baunto.

When Hibari next saw his brother he was standing in front of a giant monster with sharp claws and a mask. Hibari slowed down and ran with light steps hiding behind a tree when he was a few feet away from his brother. Hibari was breathing heavy and he had gripped his chest with his hands holding it closely and keeping the heart from beating out of his chest. Hibari’s eyes opened wide and his heart skipped a beat as he heard a loud roar. Hibari looked at the monster from behind the tree. As Hibari saw the monster he suddenly felt crushed. It was because of the Hollows spiritual pressure that Hibari felt a enormous weight on his body. His brother didn’t show any fear at all. He just stood there and looked the creature in the yes. Its eyes were red, red as a puddle of blood. Hibari’s body then felt normal again. It seemed as if his brother did something. And in fact it was like that. His brother had risen his spiritual pressure eve higher than the Hollow, but he had such control of it that he had concentrated in the area around him and the Hollow no further. Hibari didn’t know anything about it then, but that and many other things would soon change. The focused look the Hollow had at Hibari’s brother soon went to Hibari himself. Hibari hided behind the tree scared and he could hear a few crashes and the yells of the Hollow. Hibari could feel the Hollows power disappear.

Hibari’s brother walked to the town again. He took the direction they came from. He stopped as he was right beside the tree Hibari was hiding behind. His brother’s eyes went to the right side which Hibari was on. He had felt Hibari’s Reiryoku and bid him out from his hiding spot. He then told Hibari everything he knew about the hollows and the whole spirit world. Hibari was told everything about Reiryoku and plus sols and his father. Of course his brother knew everything from his father and he promised not to tell anything as well, but you can’ keep secrets forever. Hibari promised not to tell anything to his mother or his father. At the end of the conversation he heard the sentence ha had heard many years ago. “Did you think your family was normal?” These words came from his brother’s mouth. They were so familiar and yet so strange. It seemed as if his brother knew about this a long time ago. And those plus souls were the main reason children with more Reiryoku had to hide their head under their pillows and make their parents check their closet.

Even more years later when Hibari was going through the last classes of his school and when his brother was already done he trained under him. He learned how to control Reiatsu and how to easily kill hollows. Hibari trained on the trees in the forest. He had to even learn the theory and everything his brother told him to. Hibari’s father had found out himself what his sons where doing. He wanted to show Hibari himself what it meant to be a superhuman, but he wanted to wait for Hibari to be old enough. This brought Hibari and his family even closer. Sadly after some while Hibari’s mother, his father and his brother were murdered. When Hibari found them they were bitten to death by hollows. Hibari could newer forget this sight. He was followed by nightmares and the picture of his family lying motionless on the ground in a puddle of blood. Hibari had to start to learn how to fight with hollows himself. He knew the theory so ha had to do some serious training now. He had become the feared delinquent he is now. All of the terrible and not so terrible things had made Hibari a cold person.

So cold… he could even stand against a hollow with his heart beating at a normal speed and with his knees almost rammed into the earth. He wasn’t shaking and he wasn’t trembling he was ready to beat the Hollow up. What hollow you may ask. Well, one peaceful day Hibari could feel an immense Reiryoku. He saw a misty silhouette in the far. It was coming at Hibari’s school and yelling all the way to it. The ground was shaking as the hollow merely walked at the school. Hibari being the young and hot-headed kid he was ran to the gates of his school and waited for the hollow. As it came closer Hibari lost track of it. Was it really because, it was too big for Hayato to see the edges of the creature. Hayato was thinking as he was suddenly slammed into the wall to his right. The Hollow had hit him with its hand. Hibari was bleeding from his forehead and his shoulder. His vision was shaky. He held his shoulder with his right hand as the hollow finally became visible to him. The hollow slowly went forward at the school. By now everyone was scared and rand out of the school through the back door or the so-called emergency exit. Well you could call this an emergency. The hollow raised his hand and extended his claws. It truly was enormous. The Hollows was even bigger than his school. Hibari made his way to the hollow and started to hit it with his tonfa. The hollow made a curious look at Hibari. It rammed his claws in the ground. The hollow was stuck and Hibari intended to use this moment. He made his way up to the hollows face and stretched out to his back his arm with the tonfa in it. “I’ll bite you to death.” Hibari said as he had a grin on hi face a grin that simbolized evil itself.

RP Sample: http://bleachnewedge.darkbb.com/forest-of-menos-f50/the-journey-for-power-begins-t95.htm and http://bleachnewedge.darkbb.com/the-eternal-desert-f49/the-journey-for-power-continues-t108.htm
Back to top Go down
Valintine

Valintine

Hibari Kyoya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hibari Kyoya   Hibari Kyoya I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:33 pm

Interesting...Welcome aboard.

Approved.

P.S. Careful with those tonfa. I don't want complaints about them >.> Also, for the compartment at the top with the high air pressure and in general with reiatsu. I expect your powers to be wind / reiatsu based ^_^;;; I'm sure you know that, but some people try to sneak by with 4 families in this way.
Back to top Go down

Hibari Kyoya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Destruction :: Creations + Registration :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: