Bleach Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destruction

A forum based Bleach RP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NWOTN 3.0!
........ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm by Demi

» Naruto War of Attrition
........ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am by Ryusake

» Sephiroth an Ikazu [p]
........ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am by Sephiroth Kenpachi

» Suguru: Devil's Stinger
........ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm by Yuki

» Aduro Tekenoji
........ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm by Yuki

» kyon character creation
........ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Yuki

» Small request
........ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine

» Activity check
........ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm by Valintine

» Awaken
........ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm by Yuki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Small request
........ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine
To all new people. I know it's supposed to be my job and the job of the other Admins to move you into proper groups, but I am having some....medical issues. Because of this I may not be around as often as I would like to be but I will check in at least once a day unless stated otherwise.

Please find the group you belong to and request to join it so you can be colored =)

Also, Awaken is open to …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Away.
........ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm by Valintine
Val's not gonna be here today, just to let you know. This is one of his friends posting.

Comments: 1
UPDATE!!!
........ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm by Valintine
All profile applications have been updated. Please check the template and update your profile accordingly. This only counts to your character. None of the weapons have been updated.

Updates: Fortes and Fighting Style.

Note: For the fighting style DON'T LIST TYPES OF MARTIAL ARTS!!! I don't want to see that. Be DETAILED. Explain what they do in a fight, how they would act and such. Example: …

[ Full reading ]
Riddles
........ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm by Valintine
Just to clear up any confusions. The riddle can lead to ANYWHERE on Earth, Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo. Also, when you have arrived at your destination (right or wrong) the admin (the profile) will alert you to either right or wrong.

~V

Elect the Captain Commander!!!!!
........ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 pm by Nikitio
Umm...yeah...exactly what the title says, lol. Just pick a person and vote! That simple =D

EDIT:: Another contestant. Poll will re-open tomorrow...

Continuous Contest!
........ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm by Valintine
Okay so here is how this shindig is gonna work:

You post. We judge. Winner gets a tech. Simple.

Every TWO WEEKS one of you could win a free tech, IF you have the most posts. At the end of 2 weeks, an admin will go through the posts made to see who has made the most. You will be alerted via PM or the winner will be announced here (depends on the judge)

Posts only count if they are 300 words or …

[ Full reading ]
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
........ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm by Valintine
Yeah I'm posting this 6 min late but whatever. I dare one of you to say somethin about it -.-

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

~Your Friendly Neighborhood Primera...unless your a Shinigami or a Quincy, then tough luck.

FIRST TOURNAMENT
........ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm by Admin
TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!! Starting TODAY you have TWO WEEKS to sign up! Claim your spot now or it may be gone! It takes only a few seconds to sign up! Like awesome prizes, and intense fights? Well then hurry up and claim your spot!!!

Tournament created by: Ashere Kano

~Admin

Comments: 1
Special Thanks
........ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm by Admin
People who helped out a bunch with this site:

Eiki: For his wonderful plot idea, help with creating the site and the majority of the topics and templates, and for pushing me to keep going when I had to do something, lol. He also made a good portion of the groups

Ashere: When we had the temp look up Ashere helped a bunch with the chatbox. He knew his way around the colors and such, and was …

[ Full reading ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Layle

Layle

........ Empty
PostSubject: ........   ........ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:07 am

Last edited by Layle on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nikitio

Nikitio

........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ........   ........ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:30 pm

(1) Get rid of Vasto Lorde. We are not accepting any more Vasto Lorde ranked Arrancar.

(2) Your mask fragment cannot be around your wrist unless it is somehow connected to your face or neck.

(3) Your Innate needs a duration and a cooldown. Too much potential for GM with it as is, and if you are an arrancar you already have a heirro.

(4) If you are a mercenary you do not have an Aspect of Death.

(5) You need a lot more detail on your fighting style.

(6) *WARNING* DO NOT GM WITH YOUR PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY!!! I will not hesitate to take it away, if it gets too out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Layle

Layle

........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ........   ........ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:26 pm

Nikitio wrote:
(1) Get rid of Vasto Lorde. We are not accepting any more Vasto Lorde ranked Arrancar.

Alright, Easy fix on that one. Simply a adjuchas then. Simple, need to take out the vato lorde part.

Nikitio wrote:
(2) Your mask fragment cannot be around your wrist unless it is somehow connected to your face or neck.

Well, really if you want to be logical about it. The Mask Fragment canbe anything. They never fully stated it has to be on or face or neck. The Piece is a simply piece of mask-like material, that is explained in my Release.

Nikitio wrote:
(3) Your Innate needs a duration and a cooldown. Too much potential for GM with it as is, and if you are an arrancar you already have a heirro.

PLease, do not think of me a stupid. I know i have heirro. The ability has plenty of drawbacks to make up for the no cooldown or duration. The first skin gets weaker as it covers more of my body. Plus, it can be destoried if hit. Plus, if it is destoried i would have to use more reshi to make the skin again. Thus, i would run out of Reshi a lot faster.

Nikitio wrote:
(4) If you are a mercenary you do not have an Aspect of Death.

As it says in my history. I'm a former Espada, which would give me claim to an aspect of death due to that. I would no longer hold that aspect since i'm no apart of the group, but it is still information that is needed.

Nikitio wrote:
(5) You need a lot more detail on your fighting style.

Layle's fighting is excatly like i stated it is Hand-to-hand combat witha mixture of sword play. Nothing really more to say, beside the martial arts he uses, which is simply a lot of various different styles put together.

Nikitio wrote:
(6) *WARNING* DO NOT GM WITH YOUR PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY!!! I will not hesitate to take it away, if it gets too out of hand.

I do not know how Photographic memory canbe GM. Since, It has no way of effecting a fight unless your want it to be. The way i use it is to hold information about targets tat is known, and about thehit i'm on next. It is rather simple.

I hope i have gotten to all your problems with the app, and i hope i answered and cleared up things on it.
Back to top Go down
Valintine

Valintine

........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ........   ........ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:59 pm

(1) It is a MASK fragment, and MASKS are not worn on anything not involving your head area. Otherwise it's a different type of clothing. If you so desperately want something on your hands have bandages or something. But it is called a Mask Fragment for a reason. Please fix it. Unless you wish to stat that while you were an Adjuchas your form was such, that upon becoming an Arrancar your hands came from your face. That is awkward wording but I have a migraine and that's the best that I can do right now. My apologies.

(2) Reishi is what your body is made out of by the way. So by using this ability you are (by extension) killing yourself. But it still needs a D+C, because yes it can be destroyed, but plenty of things can be destroyed. Like, Sin's blood crystals, or my diamonds. And they have Durations and Cooldowns. If I left you slide with this one, then anyone could slide by with nothing as well.

(3) No it's not needed information cause it has no importance anymore. You're not part of the Arrancar anymore, so who cares what aspect of death you were? Throw it in the "Anything Extra" if you are dying for us to know what AoD he held.

(4) That's not what enough detail. How does he move? What does he do? What are it's strengths? Is there something different about it, or is it more traditional? Is it modeled after anything? Does it mirror a style? So on and so on. Be detailed, please.

(5) It's quite easy >.> I've seen it before, and it never ceases to annoy me.
Back to top Go down
Layle

Layle

........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ........   ........ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:15 am

Whatever, I'm tried of arguing. I've used this character on plenty of other sites including ND and had gotten it approved. SO, Whatever. i IWll go with a BOuntou. So, I can actually cause chaos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ........   ........ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Destruction :: Creations + Registration :: Character Creation-
Jump to: