Bleach Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destruction

A forum based Bleach RP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NWOTN 3.0!
Amazigh I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm by Demi

» Naruto War of Attrition
Amazigh I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am by Ryusake

» Sephiroth an Ikazu [p]
Amazigh I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am by Sephiroth Kenpachi

» Suguru: Devil's Stinger
Amazigh I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm by Yuki

» Aduro Tekenoji
Amazigh I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm by Yuki

» kyon character creation
Amazigh I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Yuki

» Small request
Amazigh I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine

» Activity check
Amazigh I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm by Valintine

» Awaken
Amazigh I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm by Yuki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Small request
Amazigh I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine
To all new people. I know it's supposed to be my job and the job of the other Admins to move you into proper groups, but I am having some....medical issues. Because of this I may not be around as often as I would like to be but I will check in at least once a day unless stated otherwise.

Please find the group you belong to and request to join it so you can be colored =)

Also, Awaken is open to …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Away.
Amazigh I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm by Valintine
Val's not gonna be here today, just to let you know. This is one of his friends posting.

Comments: 1
UPDATE!!!
Amazigh I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm by Valintine
All profile applications have been updated. Please check the template and update your profile accordingly. This only counts to your character. None of the weapons have been updated.

Updates: Fortes and Fighting Style.

Note: For the fighting style DON'T LIST TYPES OF MARTIAL ARTS!!! I don't want to see that. Be DETAILED. Explain what they do in a fight, how they would act and such. Example: …

[ Full reading ]
Riddles
Amazigh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm by Valintine
Just to clear up any confusions. The riddle can lead to ANYWHERE on Earth, Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo. Also, when you have arrived at your destination (right or wrong) the admin (the profile) will alert you to either right or wrong.

~V

Elect the Captain Commander!!!!!
Amazigh I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 pm by Nikitio
Umm...yeah...exactly what the title says, lol. Just pick a person and vote! That simple =D

EDIT:: Another contestant. Poll will re-open tomorrow...

Continuous Contest!
Amazigh I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm by Valintine
Okay so here is how this shindig is gonna work:

You post. We judge. Winner gets a tech. Simple.

Every TWO WEEKS one of you could win a free tech, IF you have the most posts. At the end of 2 weeks, an admin will go through the posts made to see who has made the most. You will be alerted via PM or the winner will be announced here (depends on the judge)

Posts only count if they are 300 words or …

[ Full reading ]
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
Amazigh I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm by Valintine
Yeah I'm posting this 6 min late but whatever. I dare one of you to say somethin about it -.-

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

~Your Friendly Neighborhood Primera...unless your a Shinigami or a Quincy, then tough luck.

FIRST TOURNAMENT
Amazigh I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm by Admin
TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!! Starting TODAY you have TWO WEEKS to sign up! Claim your spot now or it may be gone! It takes only a few seconds to sign up! Like awesome prizes, and intense fights? Well then hurry up and claim your spot!!!

Tournament created by: Ashere Kano

~Admin

Comments: 1
Special Thanks
Amazigh I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm by Admin
People who helped out a bunch with this site:

Eiki: For his wonderful plot idea, help with creating the site and the majority of the topics and templates, and for pushing me to keep going when I had to do something, lol. He also made a good portion of the groups

Ashere: When we had the temp look up Ashere helped a bunch with the chatbox. He knew his way around the colors and such, and was …

[ Full reading ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Amazigh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amazigh

Amazigh

Amazigh Empty
PostSubject: Amazigh   Amazigh I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:41 am

Superhuman Registration

Name: Amazigh

Gender: Androgynous. Not dominantly male or female, and lacks the genitalia of either.

Appearance

Amazigh FixedAmazigh-1

The most outstanding feature on Amazigh is probably all the green. Yep', he's a plant-person-thing! From head to toe, his skin is a lovely dark-green color that bears a waxy sheen to it. Even his hair, which is long, wild, and resembles vines carries the same color. His features are dominantly feminine; large lips, round hips, a thin waist, long legs, and a lovely pair of almond-shaped golden-brown eyes that bear a strong resemblance to the centers of sunflowers. Really, he looks just like the picture above, smile n'all. There isn't much about him that's left to the imagination, either! clothing is typically sparse. His upper half usually remains uncovered, save for his arms above the shoulders; from there down he often wears a pair of long, baggy sleeves of worn green linen that are strapped to his biceps by a simple leather strap and buckle. The same goes for his lower half, too; from the bum down, either of his legs are covered by basically longer versions of his sleeves, leaving his midriff, groin, and bum almost entirely uncovered! Not saying he's indecently exposing himself to people; really, he doesn't have a...well, y'know. A 'wang.' Or anything else, for that matter!

Personality
Amazigh's happy-go-lucky and bubbly, to say the least. He's obviously a 'people-person,' and loves being around others even if they don't exactly enjoy his company as much as he enjoys theirs. A playful sort, he jokes around and likes to make others laugh, though has a hard time doing just that 'cause his sense of humor's not really that developed...he'll laugh at a horrible joke, but when told one he has to actually think about, he'll just blink and stare at you as if you tried to explain to him the fundamentals of quantum physics; clueless. Naturally, to go along with his nice-guy personality, he's pro-life; he cherishes it in all of its forms, and worships the earth deity Gaia by extension. That's not to say he doesn't have his bad side, though. Everyone's got skeletons in their closet. The downside to him being so open and accepting is that he's unbelievably naive, and easy to trick in to doing things he otherwise wouldn't do with a careful choice of words. If he realizes he's been duped, however, he'll get angry very quickly...and boy, when he gets angry, it's like Gaia herself is pissed at you! before you know it, all of the plants around you will turn on you and use you as fertilizer. Or at least try to, anyway. This is probably the only time he'd ever willingly bring harm to someone; aside from bouts of anger, he's a pacifist.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

(This piece is optional, but you must have at least ONE filled out. The one you WILL fill out regardless of others filled, is fears.)

Likes: Sleeping and eating(even though he doesn't need to do either,) water, being around other people, making people laugh, people who laugh at his jokes, helping people out when they need it, nature as a whole.

Dislikes: Industry, getting woken up by someone else / having his food taken away, dry places, being alone for extended periods of time, making people cry, people who don't laugh at his jokes, doucheba-- er. Jerks.

Reiatsu Color: Green! With gold sparks. Heeee~.

Habits: Tends to hum or sing songs when he thinks no one is around. When with others and bored, he'll often just stand there and twiddle his thumbs.

Anything extra?: Amazigh has a slightly masculine voice! It's also heavily accented, obviously African.

Fears: FIRE. GRAAAHHH he HATES fire!

Forte in Combat: Unbelievably strong defensive-wise, which includes in itself evasion and nature-based shielding. Lacking somewhat in offense.

Forte Socially: Amazigh is just a nice guy all-around. He tends to make friends quickly, and can keep them just as easily. His status as a defacto 'leader' of his people also makes him a good speaker, and his knowledge of human politics helps him in the decision-making process for the future of his Arcadia.

Forte in Knowledge: Need to know something about plants, or a miracle cure? Amazigh's your man!...plant, thing that has no dominant gender. He's a nature freak as stated before, and knows practically everything there is to know about the planet.

Fighting Style: When it comes to combat, Amazigh uses nature itself as his main form of offense and defense. He can summon walls of wood or vines to protect him from attack, and can change the density of said objects to levels rivaling metals such as carbon steel. When pressed, he makes use of a mixture of breakdancing (no joke) and capoeira, which in itself is a type of breakdancing martial art. He's agile and quick, boasting high flexibility which he makes use of in combat as well to bend in ways people would normally think impossible.

History

Part One: Beginning

Amazigh was born in western Maghreb as a baby of the bush, birthed in the jungle by his mother and father who gave him the name 'Amazigh' after their beloved home. He was seen as special immediately after leaving the womb; he had no gender to be identified with, and his skin was just as green as the plants that surrounded him. As if his odd features weren't enough already, the plants themselves seemed to welcome him in to the world; ferns lowered themselves to shade his infant eyes from the glaring sun above, and flowers turned as if to watch the birth of their avatar. The child was heralded as the chosen incarnation of nature itself, and was practically worshiped by those within the small mission settlement his parents lived within.

Needless to say, he was as pampered as an aboriginal of west Africa could be. Always was he given the softest bed to sleep in, always was he given the most food, or water. As he grew in both mind and body, he began to grow tired of the constant pampering despite his people insisting he be treated like royalty. Desiring a life of equality, he asked that they not spare him any luxury, and look to themselves. It took longer than he expected to convince them that he didn't need food, or any real kind of shelter, though when he did he took to living without a roof over his head and instead became one with the forests as he was meant to be.

His childhood went by in a flash, blurring away and gradually dissolving in to his teenage years. These times were spent away from home, living amongst the plants and animals that populated his home and occasionally returning simply to check up on his people and his parents. His powers gradually began to develop as time progressed, him honing them through every day activities on the forest floor, or even in the treetops; plants did what he asked them to, and the injured could be healed almost instantly simply from his touch. Of course, later he would find out that the driving force behind all of this was the power of his own spirit, but at the time he assumed it was just a form of magic given to him by the earth.

Part Two: Industrialization

He awoke to fire. Not twenty years old, and already the greatest tragedy in his life was taking place before his eyes. The forests were on fire, a controlled burn started by humans to clear the way for industrialization and the founding of a new city to act as a center of trade and tourism for his people's home. Plants withered and turned to ash. The screams of animals, being burned alive, filled his ears and his mind. It horrified him to no end, the destruction going on around him, to the point where all he could do was stand wide-eyed and mouth agape, rooted to the spot in fear. But no. He couldn't stay afraid. Getting a grip over himself, he dropped from his burning tree and swept over the burning forest floor, using his innate control over nature to draw water from the ground and put out the fires that were spreading through his home.

Humans in machines tried to stop him; he summoned large walls of wood to block them off and large amounts of vines that clogged their engines and forced the machines to stall entirely. While he killed no one, that didn't stop the humans from trying to kill him. They came with guns and more fire, burning away the plants he summoned and shooting him and the many animals that came to his aid with their automatic rifles. A pacifist approach wasn't working anymore. He had to get just as aggressive, just as overwhelming as they who threatened his life and the lives of everything else he cared about.

The earth moved beneath their feet, a massive sinkhole collapsing beneath their feet on command that buried their entire operation beneath tons and tons of soil and rock. He left not a single one of them alive, using them as fertilizer to help his home repair itself. As years passed, more humans came in an attempt to bring industry to his home, though they met more fortunate fates than the first aggressors; the animals simply wouldn't allow them to stay. The enormous sinkhole that made up his domain came to be known as Gaia's Circle.

Part Three: Awakening

Many years would pass, with Amazigh going back and forth between the home of his people and the home he had made for himself. The time between visits grew longer and longer, years beginning to mark his passage in between appearances. It's no surprise that, one day, he would go this parents only to find that they had died of their age. One would think that he would not be phased by such a turn of events, but in truth it hurt Amazigh more deeply than one could possibly imagine. He had spent so little time with his parents and his people, those who heralded him as a sort of messiah, those who had loved him from birth, those who had cared for him as an infant...and now they were dead, gone forever. His own lack of aging made the years seem like nothing, but to a human it was fifty.

Amazigh realized now that his unique nature did not make him any less human, and that he had alienated himself from his people over the years. He could not leave his home, but he could not leave his people again. So they moved. He convinced them to pack their belongings and go with him to Gaia's Circle, where they made their new home with his aid. A virtual utopia, this Arcadia he had created was at peace, protected by a wielder of nature and all that resided within it.

But that would not last very long. His Arcadia was attacked, but not by anything he'd ever seen before; a massive creature that tore itself in to his home through the very fabric of reality itself, wearing an enormous mask and bearing a hole through the center of its chest. It began to attack everything in its sight, laying a path of mindless destruction in its wake. He couldn't fathom what this thing was, or why it was attacking, until it began to come after him specifically. It was ripping through Arcadia just to get at him!

Anger consumed him again. Summoning up his powers, Amazigh ripped the ground out from beneath the creature and forced the gigantic slab of stone over it and downwards, grinding it to oblivion and back.

A thousand possibilities went through his mind, but one rang true; it went after him because of what he was, what he could do. The realization kicked him in the emotional stomach. He was as much a threat to those around him as the creatures that hunted him. He contemplated leaving his people again for a life of solitude to protect them, but his mark on this Arcadia was too heavy, and acted as a spiritual beacon. He would need to stay to protect his people. But now he knew what was on the other side.

RP Sample
Will include dialogue and combat.

"What do you want with me?" White humans were never a good sign, especially when they had on fancy suits and flew in with fancy flying machines. This group was no different than those he'd dealt with in the past.

"We wish to negotiate a cessation of hostilities against Mercator and Company," spoke a particularly well-dressed man standing at the head of the trio.

Amazigh wrinkled his nose. That was a lie, he could tell already; business types with their promises of peace masked ulterior motives with pearly smiles, perfect hair, expensive clothes, and fancy sheets of paper with big words printed on them.

"Why should we allow your industry to move in to our Arcadia?" He asked loud enough so the crowd that'd gathered could hear. "You bring fire, machines, and death with you wherever you go. This is to be no different! You will come and destroy our home with your corporations, and you will destroy our people with your pollution and filth that you call food."

"We assure you that we've only the best of intentions," retorted the businessman with a characteristic straightening of his tie. "simply allow us to build around your home, and we will leave Gaia's Circle untouched."

"That is a lie," Amazigh shook his head. "your treaties are worded carefully. There will be loopholes you can exploit that will allow you to move industry in to our Arcadia. You will destroy our land, our home, and our way of life. I would be lying if I said I was sorry to disappoint you in such a manner, sir, but you must understand that your industry has no place here. All you do is scar the planet further! That is not acceptable, and we will not allow you to do to this land what you have done to your own."

His little speech was followed with cheers and whoops from the crowd, much to the businessmen's dismay. Their leader procured a comb from the inside of his jacket and slicked back his oily brown hair, managing to keep a calm and stoic look to his face. The shaking of his hands, however, spoke of the sudden anxiety and trepidation he felt.

"Perhaps we could discuss this somewhere more private, rather than out in the open?" He asked, voice almost breaking mid-sentence.

"My people deserve to hear our negotiations," Amazigh again shook his head. "they have as much a say in this matter as I do. We are all one, here; what is spoken to one of us is spoken to all of us, unlike you who let corrupt individuals decide for the masses."

"Then there's to be no reasoning with you, then?" The businessman asked.

A third time, Amazigh shook his head. The three turned away and began to converse amongst themselves. After a bit of what seemed to be a heated discussion, the trio turned back.

"We will return in three days to see if you've changed your mind. We hope you will--" He was cut short, eyes turning to the sky and sunglasses sliding down the bridge of his nose. Mouth agape, he was frozen to the spot in fear.

Amazigh felt it before he saw it. Jumping back just in time for the sudden detonation to miss its intended victim, he was catapulted across the clearing in Arcadia's center with arms crossed over his face. His people immediately took flight in fear, which was the smart thing to do; if they hadn't, a good portion of them would surely have died as the businessmen had.

Lowering his arms from their defensive posture, Amazigh managed to get his eyes open to view the creature before him. It was not much unlike what he'd faced before; a gigantic white creature with a hole carved through the center of its chest, bearing a metal mask and many odd, wildly flailing limbs. It had already started a second offensive by charging his way, carving a path through the grass and soil with its many footfalls.

Hopping on to his feet, Amazigh carved a pair of rings from the soil and grass beneath him and used them to take flight, lifting himself up and over the creature's blind rush. It was meters away from colliding with the bulidings of his Arcadia, and would need to be stopped soon. Releasing his grip upon the discs below him, he reached out with his powers and pulled the trees surrounding the clearing down in the creature's path. It collided with them and slid off, sending a shower of bark and splintered wood everywhere.

Amazigh hit the ground in a skill-roll to transfer momentum, sticking out four fingers. The vines that twined about the trees lashed out and moved as he waved his arms through the air, wrapping around the stunned monstrosity and anchoring it in place. Releasing his hold upon the stretched-taught vines, he instead took hold of the many pieces of stone kicked up by the creature's charge and slammed them together in to one massive, pointed projectile; with a toss of his arms downwards, he sent the spear of rock hurtling towards the creature like a bullet fired from a gun.

Its thrashings took two arms free of the vines, and in a downwards smack knocked the projectile from the air and right back at Amazigh with twice as much speed as he'd thrown it. Eyes wide, he managed to bring a tree down in its wake, but it only served to slow its advance; the rock tore through the wood and slammed in to him, shattering on impact and sending him flying away in a tumble across the clearing.

His eyes opened in a daze, the world hazed over and sounds coming lower in pitch than normal. Amazigh stirred and shifted on to his side, just beginning to stand when the thing beset upon him again. Feeling it before he saw it, he turned quickly in mid-stand just in time to view it right atop him with a flurry of limbs striking out at him. Yelping, he dropped back again and took hold of the tree fragments that lay scattered around him with his powers, flinging them at the beast's chest as a last-ditch effort to at least thwart it off.

The effect was better than he'd hoped. No attack came. When he opened his eyes, he saw that the monster's hole had been torn apart by the shards of wood he'd tossed at it. He was still shaking in slight fear as it dissolved in to nothing, leaving the splintered bits of tree to fall to the ground as if it hadn't even existed in the first place.

That made six times this month, almost twice a week. His people were unharmed, but the businessmen were all dead, their transportation and pilot similarly destroyed. He bit down upon his lower lip. This was going to be bad...the human corporation would never believe a monster from another plane had done this, even with the obvious signs of battle, and would use their deaths as an excuse to wage some kind of private war against his Arcadia.

Last edited by Amazigh on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valintine

Valintine

Amazigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazigh   Amazigh I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:01 pm

Good good. Just to make sure I understand your fighting style. He uses break dancing along with his abilities, correct? Or is it either one or the other?
Back to top Go down
Amazigh

Amazigh

Amazigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazigh   Amazigh I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:38 pm

He could combine capoeira with his Natura, such as using it to add a bit of flair to flinging around bits of rock or guiding plants with his feet. But, mostly, you'll see it used when engagements turn to hand-to-hand combat. Otherwise, he'll usually just stand in one place and wave his arms around.
Back to top Go down
Amazigh

Amazigh

Amazigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazigh   Amazigh I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:38 am

Badunk-a-bump~.
Back to top Go down
Valintine

Valintine

Amazigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazigh   Amazigh I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Sorry. Approved ^_^;;; I'm so scattered right now @_@