Bleach Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destruction

A forum based Bleach RP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NWOTN 3.0!
Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm by Demi

» Naruto War of Attrition
Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am by Ryusake

» Sephiroth an Ikazu [p]
Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am by Sephiroth Kenpachi

» Suguru: Devil's Stinger
Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm by Yuki

» Aduro Tekenoji
Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm by Yuki

» kyon character creation
Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Yuki

» Small request
Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine

» Activity check
Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm by Valintine

» Awaken
Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm by Yuki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Small request
Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine
To all new people. I know it's supposed to be my job and the job of the other Admins to move you into proper groups, but I am having some....medical issues. Because of this I may not be around as often as I would like to be but I will check in at least once a day unless stated otherwise.

Please find the group you belong to and request to join it so you can be colored =)

Also, Awaken is open to …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Away.
Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm by Valintine
Val's not gonna be here today, just to let you know. This is one of his friends posting.

Comments: 1
UPDATE!!!
Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm by Valintine
All profile applications have been updated. Please check the template and update your profile accordingly. This only counts to your character. None of the weapons have been updated.

Updates: Fortes and Fighting Style.

Note: For the fighting style DON'T LIST TYPES OF MARTIAL ARTS!!! I don't want to see that. Be DETAILED. Explain what they do in a fight, how they would act and such. Example: …

[ Full reading ]
Riddles
Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm by Valintine
Just to clear up any confusions. The riddle can lead to ANYWHERE on Earth, Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo. Also, when you have arrived at your destination (right or wrong) the admin (the profile) will alert you to either right or wrong.

~V

Elect the Captain Commander!!!!!
Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 pm by Nikitio
Umm...yeah...exactly what the title says, lol. Just pick a person and vote! That simple =D

EDIT:: Another contestant. Poll will re-open tomorrow...

Continuous Contest!
Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm by Valintine
Okay so here is how this shindig is gonna work:

You post. We judge. Winner gets a tech. Simple.

Every TWO WEEKS one of you could win a free tech, IF you have the most posts. At the end of 2 weeks, an admin will go through the posts made to see who has made the most. You will be alerted via PM or the winner will be announced here (depends on the judge)

Posts only count if they are 300 words or …

[ Full reading ]
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm by Valintine
Yeah I'm posting this 6 min late but whatever. I dare one of you to say somethin about it -.-

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

~Your Friendly Neighborhood Primera...unless your a Shinigami or a Quincy, then tough luck.

FIRST TOURNAMENT
Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm by Admin
TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!! Starting TODAY you have TWO WEEKS to sign up! Claim your spot now or it may be gone! It takes only a few seconds to sign up! Like awesome prizes, and intense fights? Well then hurry up and claim your spot!!!

Tournament created by: Ashere Kano

~Admin

Comments: 1
Special Thanks
Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm by Admin
People who helped out a bunch with this site:

Eiki: For his wonderful plot idea, help with creating the site and the majority of the topics and templates, and for pushing me to keep going when I had to do something, lol. He also made a good portion of the groups

Ashere: When we had the temp look up Ashere helped a bunch with the chatbox. He knew his way around the colors and such, and was …

[ Full reading ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamaki

Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou Empty
PostSubject: Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou   Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:13 pm

Preparing setting his spiritual pressure at a reasonable level Tamaki Minirezai takes the stand as he prepares to face off against 2 enemies of the Espada....the Shinigami. He quickly sharpens his zanpakutos tips with a rock near by. "This will be fun" he told himself as he brushed his hair more over his mask than usual. he then too a deep breathe and closed his eyes as he waited for his opponents.
Back to top Go down
Kyon

Kyon

PostSubject: Re: Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou   Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:22 pm

kyon shigemura stared to slacking off a little bit then kyon started to practice with his sword he "hmm this is going to be a hard fight" kyon put his sword in it case and sat down and thought how to fight his enemy and try to come up with tactic to defeat his foe "hmm" he though for a while the stood up "ok im ready for this"
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou   Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:46 pm

The sun shone in the distance creating an eery but welcomed glow on the grass. The mountains in the distance blocked most of it's beautiful rays but the occasional one was let through onto the open field. Shinjou stood in the middle of one of the many training fields in Soul Society on this nice day. It was indeed wonderful how it could get this way in such a lonely place. Soul Society was filled with shinigami yet Shinjou felt so alone. Perhaps, it was because he had blocked his emotions off from the outside world to make himself analyze situations more opportunity and never make the mistake he made with his former Captain so long ago. Shinjou would never let himself become so weak again and it was likely that that made him so lonely. He was all alone in the world yet he was always surrounded by others.

Shinjou had been walking around Soul Society sense he had spent the last two days alone in his office until a fellow member wouldn't let him stay in it anymore and insisted that he leave. He would not normally go for a walk but this was a special case he wanted to think of new ideas for his experiments, he had reached a "road block" in his research and he couldn't get past it. Shinjou felt the occasion walk into the outside world helped him however, he hated walking in crowed places because it only stressed him and further confused him about his work. He hated crowds and this training ground was the perfect spot for his to clear his mind.

As he took another step he suddenly noticed a reiatsu of a hollow. Likely, even that of an Espada but not one that would sustain a Captain but eh better check it out anyways. Even though he hated to fight he didn't want to appear weak in the eyes of his peers so he would check this reiatsu out. As he continued he began to ran noticing how the reiatsu was neither spiking or fading away meaning that no one was attacking it and thus he had to deal with it. When he came upon the Arrancar Shinjou was concerned that he had made it this far. But this was not the time speculate it was the time to act. Then he noticed the other shinigami and smield slightly knowing he was not alone.

"Excuse me but what exactly are you doing here," asked Shinjou in a polite but cold tone.
Back to top Go down
Tamaki

PostSubject: Re: Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou   Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Tamaki turned around and noticed the Shinigami behind him for the first time. "When did you all get here?!" he said with a childish tone in voice as he pretended he didn't know they where there. "You guys shouldn't sneak up on an espada like me unless you want to die" His mouth grew into a huge smile as if he had won the Lottery and he did 2 back-flips and a tuck-in-curl and landed on his feet but titled forward abit and stuck the landing. "Well i have nothing else to do i might aswell take out the trash" he then quickly grabbed his zanpakuto like your momma never slapped you before. ((lol)) he twirled his zanpakuto around in the handle part and stared at them. "Come on i don't have all day....fine if you won't make the first move i will" he then yelled "Cero:Plata Relempago!!!" all of a sudden 1 set of 4 silver flared lightning balls shot out of tamakis middle and index finger and they both headed toward Kyon and Shinjou.
Back to top Go down
Kyon

Kyon

PostSubject: Re: Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou   Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:08 pm

kyon saw the lighting ball and he jump out of the way and then draw his sword but he didn't attack he waited and then he started to think what to do and he said to the espada "huh that was a very good start" kyon was joking around but he though in his head i better be careful if i mess up once ill get myself killed kyon watch his every move and though up a plan but he wait for the right time to use it but it was not the right time so he have to wait and keep doging until it the right time and he hope it will be soon
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou   Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:23 pm

Shinjou watched as the Espada quickly attack and drew his katana. As the cero flew towards him Shinjou jumped backwards giving him time to shupon'd to teh upper left hand corner of where the cero was heading. As he gently fell to the ground he watched intently as the other shinigami jumped out of the way and waited to attack. Shinjou could then assume that the Espada was rash and arrogant easily making mistakes. He could also assume that this man's only wish was to kill and he wasn't much of a strategist. That would be his weakness and Shinjou would exploit this well. The shinigami was more of a dexterous fighter. Seeing as he jumped out of the way he could assume this. Also, sense he did not attack the man he was more of a strategist but he was also a careful fighter. Two totally different fighting styles; both very intriguing.

Shinjou after studying the two decided to make his move. As he shupon'd to the left side of the Espada he unsheathed his zunpakuto slashing from his left hip to his right shoulder in the direction of the man. After the blow was almost finished it hit or miss, Shinjou bent slightly backwards lifting up on foot at the same time. He then kicked off of either the air of the Arrancar whatever was standing in front of him at the time of his attack. Shinjou landed a good ten feet completely a backwards flip to land on his feet. After he landed he placed the blunt end of his zunapkuto on his right shoulder as he waiting readily for the next move.
Back to top Go down
Tamaki

PostSubject: Re: Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou   Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:02 am

Now that Tamaki has made his opponents think he is what he isn't he can now start making his move. He jumped in the air with out hesitating and started flying in circles like a bunch of Voulters flocking over dead cattle. He stares at them vigarantly and makes sure if the move he moves with them. "It seems as if you guys are waiting for something...hmmm....Well go on go ahead and attack me i'll be waiting" Tamaki was still circling his foes.... What are they planning on doing down there...hmmm. Tamaki smacks his fist in his hand. "Ahaa... i got" Tamaki slowly stops moving and then he sits down in mid-air. If they want to play the waiting game then i will play as well besides my cero needs to cool-down before I use it again no use in getting to hasty. I just need to focus for this one.
Back to top Go down
Kyon

Kyon

PostSubject: Re: Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou   Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:13 am

kyon look up then look at the other shinigami kyon put his sword on his shoulder and said "hmm look like were playing a waiting game" then he sat down on the ground and then scratch his head "man it kinda hot out here i should have brought something to drink" kyon look at the espada "hey you espada what your name i need to know your name and if you don't give me a name im fine with that" then kyon look at the other shinigami "so what your name huh" kyon sat on the ground like he just waiting for something to happen and his sword show the inage of the other shinigami and he look up to the espada he though to himself hmm i have both in my sight but how am i going to win this is ether the day im going to die or live though this day kyon wonder that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou   Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Espada #7 takes on Kyon and Shinjou
Page 1 of 1