Bleach Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destruction

A forum based Bleach RP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NWOTN 3.0!
Kuraichi, Sakura I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm by Demi

» Naruto War of Attrition
Kuraichi, Sakura I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am by Ryusake

» Sephiroth an Ikazu [p]
Kuraichi, Sakura I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am by Sephiroth Kenpachi

» Suguru: Devil's Stinger
Kuraichi, Sakura I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm by Yuki

» Aduro Tekenoji
Kuraichi, Sakura I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm by Yuki

» kyon character creation
Kuraichi, Sakura I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Yuki

» Small request
Kuraichi, Sakura I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine

» Activity check
Kuraichi, Sakura I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm by Valintine

» Awaken
Kuraichi, Sakura I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm by Yuki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Small request
Kuraichi, Sakura I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine
To all new people. I know it's supposed to be my job and the job of the other Admins to move you into proper groups, but I am having some....medical issues. Because of this I may not be around as often as I would like to be but I will check in at least once a day unless stated otherwise.

Please find the group you belong to and request to join it so you can be colored =)

Also, Awaken is open to …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Away.
Kuraichi, Sakura I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm by Valintine
Val's not gonna be here today, just to let you know. This is one of his friends posting.

Comments: 1
UPDATE!!!
Kuraichi, Sakura I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm by Valintine
All profile applications have been updated. Please check the template and update your profile accordingly. This only counts to your character. None of the weapons have been updated.

Updates: Fortes and Fighting Style.

Note: For the fighting style DON'T LIST TYPES OF MARTIAL ARTS!!! I don't want to see that. Be DETAILED. Explain what they do in a fight, how they would act and such. Example: …

[ Full reading ]
Riddles
Kuraichi, Sakura I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm by Valintine
Just to clear up any confusions. The riddle can lead to ANYWHERE on Earth, Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo. Also, when you have arrived at your destination (right or wrong) the admin (the profile) will alert you to either right or wrong.

~V

Elect the Captain Commander!!!!!
Kuraichi, Sakura I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 pm by Nikitio
Umm...yeah...exactly what the title says, lol. Just pick a person and vote! That simple =D

EDIT:: Another contestant. Poll will re-open tomorrow...

Continuous Contest!
Kuraichi, Sakura I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm by Valintine
Okay so here is how this shindig is gonna work:

You post. We judge. Winner gets a tech. Simple.

Every TWO WEEKS one of you could win a free tech, IF you have the most posts. At the end of 2 weeks, an admin will go through the posts made to see who has made the most. You will be alerted via PM or the winner will be announced here (depends on the judge)

Posts only count if they are 300 words or …

[ Full reading ]
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
Kuraichi, Sakura I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm by Valintine
Yeah I'm posting this 6 min late but whatever. I dare one of you to say somethin about it -.-

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

~Your Friendly Neighborhood Primera...unless your a Shinigami or a Quincy, then tough luck.

FIRST TOURNAMENT
Kuraichi, Sakura I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm by Admin
TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!! Starting TODAY you have TWO WEEKS to sign up! Claim your spot now or it may be gone! It takes only a few seconds to sign up! Like awesome prizes, and intense fights? Well then hurry up and claim your spot!!!

Tournament created by: Ashere Kano

~Admin

Comments: 1
Special Thanks
Kuraichi, Sakura I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm by Admin
People who helped out a bunch with this site:

Eiki: For his wonderful plot idea, help with creating the site and the majority of the topics and templates, and for pushing me to keep going when I had to do something, lol. He also made a good portion of the groups

Ashere: When we had the temp look up Ashere helped a bunch with the chatbox. He knew his way around the colors and such, and was …

[ Full reading ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Kuraichi, Sakura

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Kuraichi, Sakura Empty
PostSubject: Kuraichi, Sakura   Kuraichi, Sakura I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:26 pm

Arrancar Registration

Name: Kuraichi, Sakura

Type of Hollow: Adjucha

Visual Age: 20

Actual Age: 411

Appearance:
Sakura is 5’10” and weighs 150lbs; her hair varies in color from time to time, along with her mood. Her main hair color is black, that’s when she is calm and that’s almost all the time. Her eyes on the other hand don’t really change color at all they more rather darken in color, they range from pitch black to a bright blood red. Her body is shapely, not too much and not too little. Her body is also intriguing and very unique. At first glance she seems to be normal, but when she becomes playful, cat ears will poke from her head and a matching tail will grow from her backside. That’s where she becomes kittenish. Besides the cat ears and tail her body physically doesn’t change its appearance. Her clothing can range from modern to the old eras; she prefers to wear a hakama, priestess garbs or various colored kimonos, but her wardrobe doesn’t have to consist of just those types of garments. Every now and then she’ll wear jeans and a t-shirt with heeled boots or a dress or mix and match modern clothing with old eras clothing…whatever suits her mood for that day. Another note, she always carries around her scythe, a unique ebony scythe that sheaths an ivory katana in its staff, called Kuro no Shiro. She also carries two flasks on her hip, one silver which holds water and another a gun metal/pewter color that holds blood. She carries other assortments of bottles on her person for other medicinal or research purposes.

Hollow Hole Location: chest, at the base of the throat

Personality:
Sakura is quiet, easy going, and kind by nature, but she can also be a little timid at times. She keeps a calm mind and thinks things through most of the time. She can falter when angered and when pushed to her limits, but it also makes her unpredictable in battle. She can become playful when she feels safe and secure in her surroundings and always keeps her guard up on high alert. She can also be deceiving to others in order to gain their trust or to trick enemies (ex: faking weak or hurt) but she only uses it for infiltration of enemy lines or to gather information. She has a strong will and is hard to break her of her ways and will stand up for what she believes in. She does have a cold and torturous side that does seem to slip out at random moments. She can be very sadistic and likes to play around when hunting, tracking and sometimes when fighting, but will take her job seriously majority of the time.

Innate Ability: Manipulate liquids-
Sakura holds control of Liquids... while this doesn't include ones inside the body, she can manipulate those that are external... going so far, as to even use the blood in opponents cuts to attack them. Able to cause the liquids to gain a 'hard edge' to them, to become capable of cutting, or slicing, her abilities are useful... But, limited in that she needs a liquid to be present to manipulate it. She, unlike other Arrancar's cannot produce her 'element' with reiatsu, or other methods, instead having to rely on surroundings, or equipment... Though, if those fail, she can use her own blood to attack, even if it weakens her slightly. She holds her liquids in flasks on her hip, in which are always on her at all times.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

(This piece is optional, but you must have at least ONE filled out. The one you WILL fill out regardless of others filled, is fears.)

Likes: Drawing, reading quietly, training (when in the mood)

Dislikes: Rude, annoying, and/or inconsiderate people

Reiatsu Color: black with a pinkish/red outline

Habits: acts kittenish (purring/pawing/hissing/mewing/growling/biting) she doesn’t realize she acting that way until someone pets her

Anything extra: she has a facination with blood and likes drinking it..along with playing with it

Fears: Being alone, disappointing someone

Forte in Combat:
good defense, protection

Forte Socially:
good with making friends and meeting new people, but she will keep to herself often…she is known as a loner and for being shy

Forte in Knowledge:
medicine: dissection(for research and scientific purposes..or just for the fun of it) and healing (as in limb reattachment or life, deep threatening wounds)

Fighting Style:
Her fighting style consists of hand to hand combat and various styles of blade uses, along with her manipulation of liquids. She uses powerful blows to hit the enemy in critical spots on the body, thus incapacitating them or just slowing them down. It all depends on where she strikes and how hard she hits. She can flatten her hands and quickly jab at the foe with lightning speed or thrust her hand through the opponent’s chest or abdomen with incredible force. Her weapon, Kuro no Shiro can be a one handed weapon or a two handed weapon, it depends on if the katana is sheathed or drawn. She lashes out with the ebony scythe and lunges forward or blocks with the ivory katana. She can slide the handle into the staff of the scythe and lock it into place, thus wielding one weapon again. And the liquids she manipulates moves in sync with her movements, even deflecting attacks as if it had a mind of its own.

History:
Sakura was born in 1599, during the warring era of Japan. She was a Shinto priestess when she was alive, but was killed at the age of 20 by an ambush of enemy soldiers and took an arrow to the chest while protecting a young child. Of course... she was shocked after this, to find herself 'alive' still... but with an odd chain sprouting from her chest. It was broken... and she could see the child still, but... next to him, was her body, with an arrow in the same place, as the chain was sprouting from her own... It was broken as well, and what little knowledge she had of the afterlife, told her that wasn't good...
Unfortunately, with all the deaths around, she was missed by the Shinigami sending people to soul society, left to wander the wasteland that her country had become, as her chain slowly ate away at itself. Exploring the place, she once knew as home. People died, and she saw their spirits for a moment... and then strange men appeared, tapping their heads, seemingly banishing them?! This caused her to keep away from the men as much as she could, fearing the ones who banished away the dead... those monsters known as Shinigami... What did they do with the banished people?, she wondered. Did they eat their souls? Did they simply leave them in the void? She didn't want them touching her... didn't want them harming her... or eating her soul, or whatever they were doing to those poor people. Evading them, the shinigami did get the occasional glance or two, but she always managed to escape somehow... whether because of a hollow attack elsewhere, or because she was lucky enough, to be able to outrun them... or simply because the shinigami were too lazy to chase after her, she escaped. Eventually, her Chain was completely eaten, and white liquid flowed over her, turning her into a hollow. From there, She fed on wandering spirits, knowing enough to avoid the Shinigami when she could, sticking to the back ally's, the dank, and dark places... slowly stacking up more and more souls as she did so. Eventually, that wasn't enough, and she began hunting her own kind, devouring the hollows she managed to find. Then... She changed. Her body growing larger and larger, as she burst into Hueco mundo... The souls within her, battling amongst themselves, each one trying to take over all the others.... For a chance to live. She managed to keep the upper hand though, forcing all the others back... and as they continued to feed, she changed again, growing smaller, as the other voices were hushed... absorbed into herself, with her power growing as they were. As time passed, her strength continued to grow. She managed to keep ahead of the other Adjucha... though, she had also been hearing of another rank... beyond hers, that of the Vasto lord. But, she, for some reason, wasn't able to access that level of being... Continuing to train, and grow stronger, she seemed not to be limited... but, she didn't change again... Till the espada arose again, becoming one of the 'Arrancar'. The Tercera... Interested her, in all his madness. So, when she heard they were seeking Fraccion... She applied under him, to see what he could offer her... as well as to learn from him, to see if she could ascend, and gain more power. She managed to catch him fighting once. Just once... It was amazing to watch, as he seemed to flow over the opponent in the battle... seemingly everywhere at once... And then it was over. Blood poured from the others wounds, as he collapsed, with The Tercera chewing on an arm... The spray of blood, the sight of it... made her shiver. Not in fear however... but Excitement. She wanted more... More blood, more Pain of enemies... It was at that time, that she decided. Yes, she was going to be his Fraccion... and none would stop her in that Quest. A Fascination with blood was created on that day, deeper than before... she had always for some reason, liked the look of it... but now that 'like' had deepened itself.

Her abilities had always been, to manipulate the liquids around herself... and after the Tercera had left, she found herself 'playing' with the blood, moving it around on the ground... in the air, as she drained the fallen hollow of all his blood... Deciding not to taste it, as it didn't look like it'd be any good... she stored it inside a hipflask, attaching it to her waist... handy, she thought, because that way, she wouldn't ever be without a weapon. With that... she moved, quickly catching up to the odd Tercera... and began following along after him. He didn't seem to mind for the moment... and she thought it better, to wait till he had stopped, before asking if she could be his fraccion... Later, she would have a smile on her face, as he accepted her.

RP Sample:
Sakura walked through the forest outside the soul society, but quickly stopped as she sensed a hollows spiritual pressure close by. She sprinted off in the hollows direction and quickly came face to face with a large hollow. “Damn, that’s not what I was expecting” she said, as the hollow turned around and took notice of her. The hollow soon recognized her “YOU! You’re the one who destroyed all my comrades...I’ll kill you for what you have done” Sakura quickly releases her shikai and gets into a defensive stance as the hollow launches a powerful cero at her. She is flung back a few yards, but regains her footing and launches herself toward the hollow. The battle goes on for hours, exhausting her body and mind, her spiritual energy getting dangerously low and she fights to stay on her feet. The hollow laughs at her “your no match for me, just give up and let me kill you already” Sakura growls “I’ll never lay down and let someone kill me, I fight till I die” at that moment her zanpaktou began to radiate pure darkness, her anger of losing to a hollow fed the darkness and it grew and grew. She grinned as her weapons began to glow and change form, her katana fusing to the bottom of the scythe’s staff and the scythe its self grew an extra blade under the already, growing upper blade. Sakura smirks “your life just ran short, hollow” the hollow roared with laughter “you can’t kill me with such a small weapon…you’ve got to be joking” her weapon seemed to pulse as the hollow mocked its size and power, Sakura herself was getting fed up with the hollows taunting and yells “BANKAI!” The hollow looks at her, hatred shows on its face “I see, you’re serious about killing me…so I must take you seriously and kill you before you kill me” that said the hollow release all his spiritual energy, his spiritual pressure rising to a high level as he attacks her with an almighty cero, building up the spiritual energy. She quickly swings her bankai around and concentrates what ever spiritual energy she has left, both the scythe blades tuning the color of fresh blood. The hollow released the huge cero, causing a shockwave of the power, but Sakura stands her ground and waits for it to get a little closer. As she stands there, she looks at her zanpaktou “Katsu no Desu…give me your power and bleed for me”; she looks at the hollow as he grins maliciously. Sakura smirks and she swings her zanpaktou in a wide arc with her right arm, over her left shoulder and pauses, the blades on the scythe giving off a crimson glow. And she yells “bloody blades!” and swings the scythe downward, putting all her strength into it. When she swings her zanpaktou, large red-like sickles made of spirit energy fly off towards the cero, cutting it in half and keep going. Hitting the hollow square in the chest and is flung back, falling to his knees. Sakura walks a little closer, the scythes blade beginning to glow red again “how could you…” is all the hollow said before swinging her zanpaktou a second time, crying out “bloody blades!” the red sickles slices through the hollows body, shattering it and disappears into the wind. Sakura then sheathes her zanpaktou and turns around and walks back to the soul society.

(RP from another bleach character profile of mine)
Back to top Go down
Nikitio

Nikitio

Kuraichi, Sakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuraichi, Sakura   Kuraichi, Sakura I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:36 pm

Approve
Back to top Go down

Kuraichi, Sakura
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Destruction :: Creations + Registration :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: