Bleach Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destruction

A forum based Bleach RP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NWOTN 3.0!
Super Human Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm by Demi

» Naruto War of Attrition
Super Human Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am by Ryusake

» Sephiroth an Ikazu [p]
Super Human Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am by Sephiroth Kenpachi

» Suguru: Devil's Stinger
Super Human Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm by Yuki

» Aduro Tekenoji
Super Human Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm by Yuki

» kyon character creation
Super Human Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Yuki

» Small request
Super Human Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine

» Activity check
Super Human Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm by Valintine

» Awaken
Super Human Registration I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm by Yuki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Small request
Super Human Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine
To all new people. I know it's supposed to be my job and the job of the other Admins to move you into proper groups, but I am having some....medical issues. Because of this I may not be around as often as I would like to be but I will check in at least once a day unless stated otherwise.

Please find the group you belong to and request to join it so you can be colored =)

Also, Awaken is open to …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Away.
Super Human Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm by Valintine
Val's not gonna be here today, just to let you know. This is one of his friends posting.

Comments: 1
UPDATE!!!
Super Human Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm by Valintine
All profile applications have been updated. Please check the template and update your profile accordingly. This only counts to your character. None of the weapons have been updated.

Updates: Fortes and Fighting Style.

Note: For the fighting style DON'T LIST TYPES OF MARTIAL ARTS!!! I don't want to see that. Be DETAILED. Explain what they do in a fight, how they would act and such. Example: …

[ Full reading ]
Riddles
Super Human Registration I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm by Valintine
Just to clear up any confusions. The riddle can lead to ANYWHERE on Earth, Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo. Also, when you have arrived at your destination (right or wrong) the admin (the profile) will alert you to either right or wrong.

~V

Elect the Captain Commander!!!!!
Super Human Registration I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 pm by Nikitio
Umm...yeah...exactly what the title says, lol. Just pick a person and vote! That simple =D

EDIT:: Another contestant. Poll will re-open tomorrow...

Continuous Contest!
Super Human Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm by Valintine
Okay so here is how this shindig is gonna work:

You post. We judge. Winner gets a tech. Simple.

Every TWO WEEKS one of you could win a free tech, IF you have the most posts. At the end of 2 weeks, an admin will go through the posts made to see who has made the most. You will be alerted via PM or the winner will be announced here (depends on the judge)

Posts only count if they are 300 words or …

[ Full reading ]
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
Super Human Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm by Valintine
Yeah I'm posting this 6 min late but whatever. I dare one of you to say somethin about it -.-

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

~Your Friendly Neighborhood Primera...unless your a Shinigami or a Quincy, then tough luck.

FIRST TOURNAMENT
Super Human Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm by Admin
TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!! Starting TODAY you have TWO WEEKS to sign up! Claim your spot now or it may be gone! It takes only a few seconds to sign up! Like awesome prizes, and intense fights? Well then hurry up and claim your spot!!!

Tournament created by: Ashere Kano

~Admin

Comments: 1
Special Thanks
Super Human Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm by Admin
People who helped out a bunch with this site:

Eiki: For his wonderful plot idea, help with creating the site and the majority of the topics and templates, and for pushing me to keep going when I had to do something, lol. He also made a good portion of the groups

Ashere: When we had the temp look up Ashere helped a bunch with the chatbox. He knew his way around the colors and such, and was …

[ Full reading ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Super Human Registration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demi

Demi

Super Human Registration Empty
PostSubject: Super Human Registration   Super Human Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:16 pm

Superhuman Registration

Name: Hasuto Demi

Actual Age: 18

Appearance: Demi stands just over 5'8 and weighs 157lbs, his hair light silver but often looks white in most lighting. On the right side of his face is a triple lined scar of a cat scratch received by a rather interesting bladed knife. Demi wears a black long sleeve shirt, with a crew neck base. Fashions on the shirt only include a silver abstract design that looks a lot like flower with a long stem. He also adorns dark gray denim jeans, custom fit so that a belt is never needed but only wanted. Lastly a pair of classic black chuck taylor's embellished with a dark gray trim.

Personality: Demi is known to be a rather egocentric person as all of his actions only amount to a sort of selfish value. Even in his relationships with others Demi’s main goal in relations is to use others for his personal benefit which usually revolves around attaining more power in one way or another. In social situations Demi comes off as a pretty laid back person although in his mind he often psycho analyzes people and try’s to determine the best use they could be on his behalf. In his opinion Demi thinks that he has slight telepathic powers and can discern ones thoughts through their actions and body language which often times leads to awkward and sometimes comical moments.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

(This piece is optional, but you must have at least ONE filled out. The one you WILL fill out regardless of others filled, is fears.)

Likes: Provoking others, watching altercations and Finding ways to become stronger

Dislikes: Cliché heores, overly kind people, the bad-ass types and the arrogant types.

Reiatsu Color: Purple

Habits: They will come into existence during Rp.

Anything extra: Nop

Fears: Tacky Clothing.

((Must have at least ONE for each. No more than 2 for combat))
Forte in Combat: ((Good Defense and Analysis))

Forte Socially: ((Good at making awkward moments))

Forte in Knowledge: ((Extremely Random in this department.))

Fighting Style: (( Demi's fighting style is purely based on analysis and defense, which in turn makes offense an effective possibility. Despite his selfish and sort of arrogant demeanor Demi is actually very smart and uses a sort of trial and error approach to deciphering his enemies abilities. He will play it safe unless otherwise certain and will strike only when it is most appropriate, defense is always the highest priority to him and like he always says " A good defense is an awesome offense"))

History:

Hasuto Demizura was born to the parents of Uto and Nanatomi Hasuto, a rather interesting couple to say the least. Demi’s father Uto is an assistant politician to the mayor of Karakura town and his dealings revolve around the most powerful and the most sinister types of men. You can only imagine how Uto’s rude and arrogant personality radiates the household. Then there is Nanatomi the cliché housewife who seems to always be happy and never have a care in the world. She is the ideal woman to put up with Uto’s outrageous behavior as she simply pretends that everything he does is ok. Which now brings us to Demizura and his dislikes mainly focusing on his dislike for overly kind people and the arrogant types. You can assume its safe to say that Demi hates his parents with a fiery passion unparalleled to even the highest joys in the world. Since growing up Demi never had a truly functioning family he was never cared or nurtured for in the way he needed so that he could grow to be a descent individual. This major lacking in his childhood is the reason why Demi is egocentric and out for nothing but self gain to fill the void of caring from others with caring actions for himself.

Demi’s fondest years were that of his high school years. As he developed he found that he was a lot stronger than most kids and this in combination with his egocentric mindset it was only natural he became a bully. Through his occupation being a bully he found great joy in provoking others, and watching altercations unfold. By the time he was a sophmore in high school the simple average everyday of beating others for money or provoking the jocks into fights became boring. Before long he seeked out membership in a small group of Yakuza thugs that hung around the streets near the school. After being jumped in he was welcomed with open arms and the rush of fighting became more intense and was able to soothe his longing satisfaction. As a new initiate Demi started out doing lower ranked assignments like robbing others and stealing a few things here and there. As a lower ranked lackey Demi was desperate to climb the ranks thus unlocking his love for acquiring power. After months of training Demi soon began to unlock his latent abilities to harness spiritual power/ reiatsu. Demi soon took note of his abilities and used them as a weapon to defeat his higher ranking gang mates to ascend to the top. By the time Demi was senior at Karakura High he was the reigning leader of the cities Yakuza gang syndicate. After graduating high school Demi’s aspirations changed and he soon stepped down from his Yakuza position to search for other beings with powers similar to his so that he could exercise potential to truly become stronger and hopefully understand the power that he possesses and this search continues to present day.

RP Sample:[[This is from another site, but it shows my rp ability none the less]]

As he stood under the ivory towers, beneath the polished heights, nothing but an arid gloom laced with sands of despair provoked his demeanor. Hueco Mundo was so depressing. White sands and seemingly everlasting darkness was all one was could ever be accustomed to. The pathetic wailing and roaring of weak and medium hollows became a nuisance so anywhere outside of the walls of Las Noches would prove to be nothing more than a playground of irritation. Outside of the other arrancar the Adjuchas were the only other group that Pakato could closely identify with. Since Adjuchas were rare and often small in number such gregarious endeavors were often thwarted by the endless dunes of sand that implied vast distances.

It was understood that all forms of hollow were considered evil because of their remorseless natures and that was something beings in Hueco Mundo would have to come to grips with. Be it good or evil such bleak conditions seemed unfair, not all arrancar were malevolent in fact a lot of them had positive ambitions. Since there was no formal religion it was easy to blame the shinigami for every aspect of their plight. For a 16 year old looking arrancar these were not only deep but dangerous thoughts. If one of his piers were to find out about his seemingly shinigami definitive thoughts he would be outcasted for certain. Out of the corner of his eye Pakato noticed a familiar silhouette, it was Uzano, the renowned psychic of his arrancar piers. Judging from the malevolent smirk on his face it seemed he finally had the evidence to have Pakato exiled to the privaron side of Hueco Mundo most probably for eternity.

“Ahahaha! Just wait until Aizen-sama gets his hands on this, you will be done for! And instead of the pathetic likes of you I will be next in line for consideration of Espada!”

Uzano had exclaimed with his elongated hand stretched about his forehead, his face contorted in maniacal laughter. Uzano had the innate ability to channel into peoples minds when his presence was undetected and he could share information from the inner reaches of his brain and project them for public view.

“I had a feeling you were always out to get me Uzano, but I had not expected you would stoop so low just to bump me out of your way for consideration. Perhaps you realize you are incapable of eradicating me with force?

Pakato retorted as he slid his blade up from its sheath slightly with the thrust of his thumb against its hilt. Uzano’s eyes narrowed in a seemingly frightful fashion as the psychic arrancar hesitated to respond. Pakato raised his eyebrow to Uzano in a manner that suggested his assumption was correct. In an angry grunt Uzano took off towards the walls of Las Noches, using sonido every chance he got. Pakato sighed as he used his innate ability and altered his bodily frame. The adolescent arrancar was now more aerodynamic in stature and took off after the cowardly psychic with great speed. Pakato had caught up to Uzano before they became 10 yards away from the castle. A large mist of blood encompassed the immediate vicinity as Pakato and Uzano stared each other down before the final moments. Pakatos glare indicated triumph as Uzano’s glare in retort indicated proven fear. As Uzanos eyes glazed over, Pakato removed his blade from the psychics stomach. As he did so Pakato swung his sword to fling the blood from his blade before sheathing it back at his side. Pakato left the scene nonchalantly as he returned to his previous position under the towers of Las Noches in the north east. Perhaps Pakato would be punished, it was no matter, discipline could surely be endured as his candidacy for Espada was no longer threatened , the reward for his pain to come would be well worth the blood spilled.

Back to top Go down
Nikitio

Nikitio

Super Human Registration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Human Registration   Super Human Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:52 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Super Human Registration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Destruction :: Creations + Registration :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: