Bleach Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destruction

A forum based Bleach RP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NWOTN 3.0!
Revenge (( Kaze and Nikki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm by Demi

» Naruto War of Attrition
Revenge (( Kaze and Nikki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am by Ryusake

» Sephiroth an Ikazu [p]
Revenge (( Kaze and Nikki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am by Sephiroth Kenpachi

» Suguru: Devil's Stinger
Revenge (( Kaze and Nikki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm by Yuki

» Aduro Tekenoji
Revenge (( Kaze and Nikki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm by Yuki

» kyon character creation
Revenge (( Kaze and Nikki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Yuki

» Small request
Revenge (( Kaze and Nikki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine

» Activity check
Revenge (( Kaze and Nikki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm by Valintine

» Awaken
Revenge (( Kaze and Nikki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm by Yuki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Small request
Revenge (( Kaze and Nikki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine
To all new people. I know it's supposed to be my job and the job of the other Admins to move you into proper groups, but I am having some....medical issues. Because of this I may not be around as often as I would like to be but I will check in at least once a day unless stated otherwise.

Please find the group you belong to and request to join it so you can be colored =)

Also, Awaken is open to …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Away.
Revenge (( Kaze and Nikki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm by Valintine
Val's not gonna be here today, just to let you know. This is one of his friends posting.

Comments: 1
UPDATE!!!
Revenge (( Kaze and Nikki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm by Valintine
All profile applications have been updated. Please check the template and update your profile accordingly. This only counts to your character. None of the weapons have been updated.

Updates: Fortes and Fighting Style.

Note: For the fighting style DON'T LIST TYPES OF MARTIAL ARTS!!! I don't want to see that. Be DETAILED. Explain what they do in a fight, how they would act and such. Example: …

[ Full reading ]
Riddles
Revenge (( Kaze and Nikki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm by Valintine
Just to clear up any confusions. The riddle can lead to ANYWHERE on Earth, Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo. Also, when you have arrived at your destination (right or wrong) the admin (the profile) will alert you to either right or wrong.

~V

Elect the Captain Commander!!!!!
Revenge (( Kaze and Nikki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 pm by Nikitio
Umm...yeah...exactly what the title says, lol. Just pick a person and vote! That simple =D

EDIT:: Another contestant. Poll will re-open tomorrow...

Continuous Contest!
Revenge (( Kaze and Nikki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm by Valintine
Okay so here is how this shindig is gonna work:

You post. We judge. Winner gets a tech. Simple.

Every TWO WEEKS one of you could win a free tech, IF you have the most posts. At the end of 2 weeks, an admin will go through the posts made to see who has made the most. You will be alerted via PM or the winner will be announced here (depends on the judge)

Posts only count if they are 300 words or …

[ Full reading ]
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
Revenge (( Kaze and Nikki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm by Valintine
Yeah I'm posting this 6 min late but whatever. I dare one of you to say somethin about it -.-

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

~Your Friendly Neighborhood Primera...unless your a Shinigami or a Quincy, then tough luck.

FIRST TOURNAMENT
Revenge (( Kaze and Nikki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm by Admin
TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!! Starting TODAY you have TWO WEEKS to sign up! Claim your spot now or it may be gone! It takes only a few seconds to sign up! Like awesome prizes, and intense fights? Well then hurry up and claim your spot!!!

Tournament created by: Ashere Kano

~Admin

Comments: 1
Special Thanks
Revenge (( Kaze and Nikki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm by Admin
People who helped out a bunch with this site:

Eiki: For his wonderful plot idea, help with creating the site and the majority of the topics and templates, and for pushing me to keep going when I had to do something, lol. He also made a good portion of the groups

Ashere: When we had the temp look up Ashere helped a bunch with the chatbox. He knew his way around the colors and such, and was …

[ Full reading ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Revenge (( Kaze and Nikki ONLY))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikitio

Nikitio

Revenge (( Kaze and Nikki ONLY)) Empty
PostSubject: Revenge (( Kaze and Nikki ONLY))   Revenge (( Kaze and Nikki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:00 am

Nikitio had been day dreaming about what he would do that day when disaster struck. His home was being invaded. The odd thing? It was by Hollow and Human. Both would pay dearly for breaching the mountain's space. Why the Hollow were there was anyone's guess. The Humans where there for excavation. That was not okay. Nikitio would have to show them that touching this mountain was NOT okay. This was HIS home. This was the place he wanted to feel safe and AWAY from danger and humans and the such. He would do whatever it took to protect his home. "Quoth the Raven..." His voice was hard and rough. He took out his Zanpakuto and held it horizontally across his chest. His hand was placed on the blade as he drew the sword out from under his hand. "...nevermore, Karasu" His voice was emotionless, cold, and held no mercy in it. He was going in for the kill. His blade turned into a black mist and the sound of fluttering wings could be heard as the mist moved around Nikki and reformed on his wrists. Blades developed there and were moved up to from his wrist to his elbow. Upon Nikitio's will they could slide forward with surprising speed, and back again. The blades were about a foot and a half long and tinted purple.

"Divide and Conquer." He mumbled. Instantly a shadowy figure stepped out from his back and stood behind him. From him two more of the exact same shadowy humanoid figure cam out on either side of it. They stood there waiting for their orders. Each had blades like Nikitio's. He pointed in the direction of the humans. "Scare them. Don't kill them though. If they insist on staying here then eliminate them without hesitation." A sound could be heard from them. It sounded like a gurgling sound in their throat, but it was more bestial than human. The shadows vanished in a shunpo leaving behind nothing but black wisps. Nikitio turned back to the Hollows. His soldiers were near perfect. They had no detectable reiatsu, and that alone made them deadly to fight. Add in the fact that they held the knowledge that belonged to Nikitio and were impossible to kill directly, and you hade yourself all the team Nikitio needed back in the day. He quickly made his way to the Hollow, 3 Gillian Class Menos. In the blink of an eye, and a single shunpo, they were gone. Too easy. "Stupid Hollow..." His soldiers came back to him as well. "Together we stand..." He said and two of them walked into, and melted into, one of them. That one shadow walked and melted into Nikitio. His blade turned to mist, and then reformed as it's sealed form. He put the silver scabbard back on his waist and looked into Karakura Town. He could see a truck moving very quickly from the side of the mountain and back into town.

Using shunpo he also entered town. He found a rather tall building and stood on it looking out at the town. He was not happy. Somebody would have to pay for this. He looked forthe most aesthetically pleasing building and pointed at it. "Sho." He said with a smile. The building fell leaving nothing but rubble.
Back to top Go down

Revenge (( Kaze and Nikki ONLY))
Page 1 of 1