Bleach Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destruction

A forum based Bleach RP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NWOTN 3.0!
Isshou Hensoku I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm by Demi

» Naruto War of Attrition
Isshou Hensoku I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am by Ryusake

» Sephiroth an Ikazu [p]
Isshou Hensoku I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am by Sephiroth Kenpachi

» Suguru: Devil's Stinger
Isshou Hensoku I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm by Yuki

» Aduro Tekenoji
Isshou Hensoku I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm by Yuki

» kyon character creation
Isshou Hensoku I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Yuki

» Small request
Isshou Hensoku I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine

» Activity check
Isshou Hensoku I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm by Valintine

» Awaken
Isshou Hensoku I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm by Yuki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Small request
Isshou Hensoku I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine
To all new people. I know it's supposed to be my job and the job of the other Admins to move you into proper groups, but I am having some....medical issues. Because of this I may not be around as often as I would like to be but I will check in at least once a day unless stated otherwise.

Please find the group you belong to and request to join it so you can be colored =)

Also, Awaken is open to …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Away.
Isshou Hensoku I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm by Valintine
Val's not gonna be here today, just to let you know. This is one of his friends posting.

Comments: 1
UPDATE!!!
Isshou Hensoku I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm by Valintine
All profile applications have been updated. Please check the template and update your profile accordingly. This only counts to your character. None of the weapons have been updated.

Updates: Fortes and Fighting Style.

Note: For the fighting style DON'T LIST TYPES OF MARTIAL ARTS!!! I don't want to see that. Be DETAILED. Explain what they do in a fight, how they would act and such. Example: …

[ Full reading ]
Riddles
Isshou Hensoku I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm by Valintine
Just to clear up any confusions. The riddle can lead to ANYWHERE on Earth, Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo. Also, when you have arrived at your destination (right or wrong) the admin (the profile) will alert you to either right or wrong.

~V

Elect the Captain Commander!!!!!
Isshou Hensoku I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 pm by Nikitio
Umm...yeah...exactly what the title says, lol. Just pick a person and vote! That simple =D

EDIT:: Another contestant. Poll will re-open tomorrow...

Continuous Contest!
Isshou Hensoku I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm by Valintine
Okay so here is how this shindig is gonna work:

You post. We judge. Winner gets a tech. Simple.

Every TWO WEEKS one of you could win a free tech, IF you have the most posts. At the end of 2 weeks, an admin will go through the posts made to see who has made the most. You will be alerted via PM or the winner will be announced here (depends on the judge)

Posts only count if they are 300 words or …

[ Full reading ]
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
Isshou Hensoku I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm by Valintine
Yeah I'm posting this 6 min late but whatever. I dare one of you to say somethin about it -.-

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

~Your Friendly Neighborhood Primera...unless your a Shinigami or a Quincy, then tough luck.

FIRST TOURNAMENT
Isshou Hensoku I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm by Admin
TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!! Starting TODAY you have TWO WEEKS to sign up! Claim your spot now or it may be gone! It takes only a few seconds to sign up! Like awesome prizes, and intense fights? Well then hurry up and claim your spot!!!

Tournament created by: Ashere Kano

~Admin

Comments: 1
Special Thanks
Isshou Hensoku I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm by Admin
People who helped out a bunch with this site:

Eiki: For his wonderful plot idea, help with creating the site and the majority of the topics and templates, and for pushing me to keep going when I had to do something, lol. He also made a good portion of the groups

Ashere: When we had the temp look up Ashere helped a bunch with the chatbox. He knew his way around the colors and such, and was …

[ Full reading ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Isshou Hensoku

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Isshi

Isshou Hensoku Empty
PostSubject: Isshou Hensoku   Isshou Hensoku I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Shinigami Template

Name: Hensoku, Isshou

Appearance Age : 18-19
Actual Age: 218

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Isshou looks exactly as he does in the picture. There are only two differences, Isshou wears a captain's robe and on his right arm he weares 5 silver bracelets. To him each one represents a memory and the bracelets whistle in the wind.

Personality: Isshou, despite his young age compared to others in the Soul Society he is quite mature. Isshou is somewhat bipolar. What triggers his emotion is when he's in a fight. While fighting Isshou remembers all those he lost and everyone he killed, thus making him a serious entity while fighting. When not fighting Isshou is mature, however he can be lazy. Every now and then he can be entertaining and fun to be around.

Zankensoki: Zanjutsu, Hoho

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

(This piece is optional, but you must have at least ONE filled out. The one you WILL fill out regardless of others filled, is fears.)

Likes: Mediating, Looking at open skys, Being around others, Admiring nature, getting the job done, Creativity

Dislikes: Killing, Those who kill, things that disturb the peace, lacking/lackers

Reiatsu Color: Golden

Habits: Isshou tends to have an empty or sad look on his face at times, Sometimes tears form in his eyes randomly

Fears: Losing those he cares about. Lonliness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Must have at least ONE for each. No more than 2 for combat))
Forte in Combat: Extremely High Stamina, Extremely Fast

Forte Socially: Good Speaking/Negociator, Good at making friends

Forte in Knowledge: He has massive knowlegde on japanese and greek/roman mythology. He also know quite a bit about poetry and music.

Fighting Style: Isshou's fighting style is very analitical. He likes to observes enemies and make moves to counter their moves accordingly. Isshou has a shield and sword fighting style meaning that he is prepared to defend and attack whenever needed and can do both at the same time. To accomadate his fighting style, Isshou has a unique stance used so he is capable of attacking and defending quickly at any given moment. His starting stance would be a left foot forward stance withi his left arm parallel to his leg up to his knee. His right arm is raised up to his head and bend, his hand either open or clenched with his sword pointing diagonally to the ground.

History: ~*Human Life*~
Isshou was originally born as Nicolas Price. He was the 1st born son to Matthew Price, who was a part of one of the world’s most elite military corporation and Rachel Price a talented doctor and medic for the military. Due to his parents’ status Nicolas was always moving so he never made true friends. All he knew was family and he had a strong interpretation of family even though he never knew his own that well. Since Nicolas’s parents were always working he had many baby sitters. This lifestyle of travelling and neglection went on from Nicolas’s birth up to his 15th birthday. When he was 15, both of his parents retired from their duties to spend time with their teenage son. For the next 2 years Nicolas began living a normal life. His family moved once more and from there they stayed. Nicolas began to know his family and he began making friends. He even got a girlfriend and he was happy. Sadly in their years of service Nicolas’s parents had made many enemies. Many years ago Matthew had brought down a terrorist group and had their leader executed. A new leader had rose and wanted revenge. They tracked down Matthew and his family. One day walking home from school Nicolas noticed an orange glow in the sky. He ran towards his house and when he got there his house was set ablaze. Nicolas then heard panting and he ran towards the sound. He went to his backyard where he saw his dead mother on the ground and his dad fighting another man. Nicolas’s dad knocked out the man he was fighting and then saw his son. He ran towards him and grabbed his hand and ran. The next thing Nicolas heard was two gunshots. When Nicolas awoke his mother was tied to a crucifix, his father strapped down to a chair and he was roped and on the ground. That day Nicolas and his family were murdered...

~*Resurrected in the Soul Society*~
After his death Nicolas was reborn as Isshou Hensoku. Isshou while growing up although he seemed to live a normal life in the Rugonkai district he was always depressed. Isshou was quite the unique individual however. Although he always seemed to be depressed he always attracted people. People always wanted to get to know him. Isshou seemed to get over his depression and became quite popular in the Rugonkai district. He later joined the Shinigami academy and a few years later he graduated with flying colors. Isshou was admitted into the 8th Division as its 3rd seat. Isshou was a child prodigy and he had found his zanpakuto spirit. He had awaited his shikai within a short time period.

~*3rd seat to Lieutenant of the 8th Division*~
Similar to how he was when he was alive, Isshou had a strong interpretation of family and friendship and after he became a member of the 8th division he always returned home to check up on those who raised him as well as his friends. Isshou thought it was important he should do this often due to the fact that he lived in one of the higher districts so his home was a slum, filled with violence and random attacks. Isshou was later assigned to a mission in the world of the living to purify souls to send them to the Soul Society as well as destroy Hollow. Isshou worked in the world of the living for 3 months alongside his Lieutenant. Together the two continued fighting, cleansing the world of the living. Isshou would send lost souls to the Soul Society while his partner killed off Hollows. Isshou after the 3 months asked if he could return to the Soul Society to check up on his family and friends. He was given permission and he went back for one day. When he returned to the world of the living he was informed that his lieutenant had died battling a hollow and that he was promoted to Lieutenant. But with this new rank came the responsibility of a lieutenant. Isshou would have to purify souls as well as kill Hollow. Up to this point Isshou was a pacifist and had never killed a Hollow before.

~*A Mistake*~
While on his mission Isshou had not cross paths with a Hollow yet so he continued purifying souls. However one day he ran into a Hollow. He fought against the hollow and he believed he had killed it. Due to the fact that he didn’t like killing Isshou never looked back at the Hollow he thought he had slain. However Isshou subconsciously hesitated and the hollow he thought he killed was still alive. Isshou was allowed back into the Soul Society and when he went to his home he noticed his family and friends were killed. The hollow he had let go had found its way to the Soul Society and killed everyone Isshou cared about. Isshou killed the hollow this time...but never forgot his mistake. He began wearing bracelets representing everyone he lost. For some reason he chose to start off with 2 (for the parents he lost) and then another 3 for the 3 people he cared for most he lost that day.

~*Captain*~
After years of service Isshou became captain of the 8th division. His demeanor has changed a bit and now he isn’t hesitant to kill those who gets in his way when needed.

RP Sample: Nicolas was walking home from school. He was late and it was already dark. *Gah...I hope mom and dad can understand why I’m late*, he thought as he began running home. It slowly began to rain has Nicolas ran. *Just great...now its rai-*, he thought until he noticed an orange glow in the sky. “What is that?”, he mumbled slightly as he slowed down. As he neared the glow he noticed it was a fire and it was by his house. Nicolas picked up his pace and when he arrived home he saw the fire. A tear came to his face. “No no no no no!”, Nicolas yelled as he looked around. Nicolas heard panting, it was coming from his backyard. Nicolas ran to his backyard and there he saw his father fighting some strange man. *Get him dad*, he thought as he saw the two fighting. His dad punched the man in the face knocking him out. His dad then pulled out a knife and stabbed the man. Nicolas stood there, his mouth wide open. His dad turned around and noticed his son and ran towards him. “Come on Nick...We have to run”, he said as he took his sons hand and began running. Suddenly two gunshots were heard and both Nicolas and his Dad were knocked out. When Isshou awoke he was tied to the ground, his mother, dead and tied to a crucifix and his father tied down to a chair. As time passed Nicolas mother was set ablaze and his dad was shot...and finally the men walked up to Nicolas. “You killed our leader...now everyone and everything you love shall vanish” the man said as he pulled out a knife and approached Nicolas. [/b]

Last edited by Isshi on Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Isshou Hensoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isshou Hensoku   Isshou Hensoku I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:52 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Nikitio

Nikitio

Isshou Hensoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isshou Hensoku   Isshou Hensoku I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:26 pm

You need Forte and Fighting Style.
Back to top Go down
~Tenrai~

Isshou Hensoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isshou Hensoku   Isshou Hensoku I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:26 pm

((Must have at least ONE for each. No more than 2 for combat))
Forte in Combat: High Reaitsu Amounts/Reserves, Very Quick

Forte Socially: Good Speaking/Negociator, Good at making friends

Forte in Knowledge: He has massive knowlegde on japanese and greek/roman mythology. He also know quite a bit about poetry and music.

Fighting Style: Isshou has a unique stance used so he is capable of attacking and defending quickly at any given moment. His starting stance would be a left foot forward stance withi his left arm parallel to his leg up to his knee. His right arm is raised up to his head and bend, his hand either open or clenched with his sword pointing diagonally to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Nikitio

Nikitio

Isshou Hensoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isshou Hensoku   Isshou Hensoku I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:09 pm

Approve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Isshou Hensoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isshou Hensoku   Isshou Hensoku I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isshou Hensoku
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Destruction :: Creations + Registration :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: