Bleach Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destruction

A forum based Bleach RP.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NWOTN 3.0!
meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm by Demi

» Naruto War of Attrition
meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am by Ryusake

» Sephiroth an Ikazu [p]
meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am by Sephiroth Kenpachi

» Suguru: Devil's Stinger
meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm by Yuki

» Aduro Tekenoji
meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm by Yuki

» kyon character creation
meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Yuki

» Small request
meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine

» Activity check
meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm by Valintine

» Awaken
meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm by Yuki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Small request
meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm by Valintine
To all new people. I know it's supposed to be my job and the job of the other Admins to move you into proper groups, but I am having some....medical issues. Because of this I may not be around as often as I would like to be but I will check in at least once a day unless stated otherwise.

Please find the group you belong to and request to join it so you can be colored =)

Also, Awaken is open to …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Away.
meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm by Valintine
Val's not gonna be here today, just to let you know. This is one of his friends posting.

Comments: 1
UPDATE!!!
meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm by Valintine
All profile applications have been updated. Please check the template and update your profile accordingly. This only counts to your character. None of the weapons have been updated.

Updates: Fortes and Fighting Style.

Note: For the fighting style DON'T LIST TYPES OF MARTIAL ARTS!!! I don't want to see that. Be DETAILED. Explain what they do in a fight, how they would act and such. Example: …

[ Full reading ]
Riddles
meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm by Valintine
Just to clear up any confusions. The riddle can lead to ANYWHERE on Earth, Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo. Also, when you have arrived at your destination (right or wrong) the admin (the profile) will alert you to either right or wrong.

~V

Elect the Captain Commander!!!!!
meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 pm by Nikitio
Umm...yeah...exactly what the title says, lol. Just pick a person and vote! That simple =D

EDIT:: Another contestant. Poll will re-open tomorrow...

Continuous Contest!
meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm by Valintine
Okay so here is how this shindig is gonna work:

You post. We judge. Winner gets a tech. Simple.

Every TWO WEEKS one of you could win a free tech, IF you have the most posts. At the end of 2 weeks, an admin will go through the posts made to see who has made the most. You will be alerted via PM or the winner will be announced here (depends on the judge)

Posts only count if they are 300 words or …

[ Full reading ]
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm by Valintine
Yeah I'm posting this 6 min late but whatever. I dare one of you to say somethin about it -.-

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

~Your Friendly Neighborhood Primera...unless your a Shinigami or a Quincy, then tough luck.

FIRST TOURNAMENT
meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm by Admin
TOURNAMENT STARTING!!!! Starting TODAY you have TWO WEEKS to sign up! Claim your spot now or it may be gone! It takes only a few seconds to sign up! Like awesome prizes, and intense fights? Well then hurry up and claim your spot!!!

Tournament created by: Ashere Kano

~Admin

Comments: 1
Special Thanks
meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm by Admin
People who helped out a bunch with this site:

Eiki: For his wonderful plot idea, help with creating the site and the majority of the topics and templates, and for pushing me to keep going when I had to do something, lol. He also made a good portion of the groups

Ashere: When we had the temp look up Ashere helped a bunch with the chatbox. He knew his way around the colors and such, and was …

[ Full reading ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

meeting of the captains

Go down 
+4
Megumi
Kyekifino
kenya
Sephiroth Kenpachi
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

meeting of the captains Empty
PostSubject: meeting of the captains   meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:34 pm

Sephiroth walked into the first division. He was just made the captain commander. He was happy about this. He wanted to see how he could do as the captain commander. He popped his neck and then sighed. "Were are they?" He asked himself. He was in a calm mood right now and he would wait for the captains to show. when are we going to kill some Espada? his crazy side asked him. i don't know Some time soon but who knows, we could wait for some time. He said to the crazy one. MAN I'M NOT WAITING FOREVER!!! give it a rest After some time of them talking to one another about killing arrancars and espada the calm Sephiroth ended the fight. Then they sat there and wait for the other captains to show.
Back to top Go down
kenya

kenya

PostSubject: Re: meeting of the captains   meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:48 pm

Her robes fluttered a little as well as her Haori. The woman walked in to the room and took her position like she had seen so many times before. She was next to the door on the right side of the room. She stood straight and kept her eyes forward and hoped she was not the only one who was coming. She was however the first other than Captain Commander Kenpachi. She eyed him and the door to see if she would really be the only one. As worried as it made her she over all was accepting of the fact that she was first to arrive. It made her feel triumphant. She nodded to Sephiroth and started to cough a little but it subsided with no blood loss.
Back to top Go down
Kyekifino

Kyekifino

PostSubject: Re: meeting of the captains   meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:11 pm

Kye walked into the room with little formality. Now that he was a captain it made him glad he didn't have to act so respectfully, now that he was their rank. Kye smiled at those there already. He asked happilly, "How's it going everyone?" Kye knew if he wasn't a captain, he'd be in so much trouble for saying this that it almost scared him now. Nonetheless he leaned on the wall. Seeing he was the second to arrive seemed a little strange, but Kye was able to shrug it off. Kye mentioned, "I haven't seen either of you since I got my promotion..."
Back to top Go down
Megumi
Admin
Megumi

PostSubject: Re: meeting of the captains   meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:36 pm

Megumi, the 5th Division’s Captain, walked into the room almost lazily and calmly. Her hair that was usually seen up in a high ponytail was now down and her long emerald green hair with red streaks in it was loose and wavy around her. She wore her Captain’s Haori, which was an emerald green color on the inside of it to match the color of her hair, eyes, nails, and lipstick. This was her looking as formal as it gets when it comes to Captain’s meetings. She smiled as she saw a few other Captains already here, giving them each a wave as she moved to where she was supposed to stand. “Hello fellow Captains, let’s get this meeting on the road shall we when everyone else gets here?” She asked, joking slightly as she now stood in her place. Her arms were behind her back, resting over the top of her zanpakuto that laid horizontally across her body right above the curve of her ass. She had her head tipped back now, eyes closed, as she looked calm and relaxed while waiting for this meeting to start. She wasn't one to doubt others that she works with, but she was interested in how well Soul Society will be when being led by a Kenpachi who is the new Captain Commander. This will be interesting indeed... She thought to herself before she opened her eyes after a long while to watch the others, never having met them yet outside of this meeting that is.
Back to top Go down
Eiki

Eiki

PostSubject: Re: meeting of the captains   meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:42 am

A quite tapping noise could be heard from inside of the Second Division headquarters. It was their Captain, Eiki Tategemi pacing. He had just received news of the new Captain Commander and he defiantly had doubts. Eiki was often the last to judge but on such an important topic he had to wonder, could a man bred only for battle have it in him to be the Captain Commander. Eiki wondered if he would be able to lead such a great race into diplomacy and if need be battle, or would he just charge off and make a fool out of himself dishonoring all of the Shinigami race. This was indeed a big burden for any one man to carry and he hoped this man wouldn't carry it alone.

As Eiki though a small but yet annoying tapping noise could be heard coming from the window in his office. He opened to see a hell butterfly land on his finger. It delivered a secret message that only he could hear which told him to attend a Captain's meeting in the first division. Eiki did not want to disappoint so he sent the butterfly away and grabbed his Captain's haori, slinging it over his back. Eiki walked through the streets of Soul Society, greeting the shinigami as he passed. The first Division barracks were not that far from his own so he did not have to travel far to find the place he was looking for. He opened the doors to see that a few Captain's had made it there before him so he decided to take his spot.

"I apologize if I was late, it had taken me longer than expected to get here," said Eiki as he smiled and straightened his back for the meeting.
Back to top Go down
~*Cross*~

~*Cross*~

PostSubject: Re: meeting of the captains   meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Receiving news of a new development in the Soul Society. Cross couldn't help but wonder about a couple of thins. Such as the impact this new development would have on the Gotei 13. Your probably wondering which development I'm talking about right? Well a new Sotaicho was recently chosen, but that wasn't the most important thing to note. Let us examine a couple of things first shall we? The Gotei 13's leadership is the most important thing of all, the very foundation of the Soul Society depends on this. Without proper leadership the Shinigami would not last, in fact they would perish for sure. As such only a few Shinigami could ever take up such a mantle. So the question everyone wanted to ask was, why did a Kenpachi become the Sotaicho? When did the Gotei 13 become so desperate that they would even consider such a person? The rulings of Central 46 was absolutely ridiculous these days. But who was Cross to even judge this man? Besides there are rumors going around that Cross was asked to take up such a position. But the Captain of the 10th Division turned down such a request. Instead the man wanted to give someone else a chance first before thinking about stepping in. It is said that a man like Cross could never be trusted. It was too difficult to tell what the man was thinking. His Fox Grin and personality always made everyone uneasy around him. Cross always had eyes on him and for good reason too. Reaching the 1st Division Barracks, Cross moved along the hall ways towards the meeting room. The Shinigami's nasty Reiatsu could be felt as he edged closer. At its current level it shouldn't cause any problems for a Captain. But even a Shinigami's Reiatsu could say a lot about them. Stepping through the door and into the meeting room, Cross smiled at everyone. The Shinigami quickly waved and then stepped inside, taking his place. His 5'7 figure maintained its position awaiting the meeting to begin. The man didn't bother to apologize, it wasn't worth it at all anyway. "Well then how will our new Sotaicho fear hm?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: meeting of the captains   meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:57 pm

Sephiroth looked at all the captains that have come in the division for the captains meeting. But some were late. He will start without them. He popped his neck and then sighed. "Well, seeing as how some of the captains have not shown themselves, we will start without them." He said and was kinda mad about then not showing. Sephiroth looked at the captains. "Now, first thing's first. I'm the new captain commander and yes i am a Kenpachi. But don't think of me just as a killing, and blood thirsty captain. I mite have my fun with battles but i have more on my mind then killing." He said. Sephiroth hopes that will let people be more at ease being in the same room as him. He looked at the floor then back up at the captains. "Now, just because i'm the captain commander dose not mean my voice is law. I want you to have a say in all things we talk about. if i say we are going to war and you don't want to then say something and i will stop the war or we will still go with it. Now, the first thing i think we should do is have some of the other shinigamis go out to the world of the living and see if someone is there. If there are espada or any other threats then they call for back up and if they can't then they stay and fight. If they need back up then they need to try and get a hold of us. Now, i want all of the 6th division to stay here in the soul society so they can keep the espada and all the others that want us dead away. I will be staying here as well unless something big is happening and i'm needed out there." He said and waits to see what the other captains have to say about this.
Back to top Go down
kenya

kenya

PostSubject: Re: meeting of the captains   meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:26 pm

Kenya shifted back and forth as she listened eagerly to the captain commander. sounds alright to me' she thought as she looked at the other captains. She had a question but was unsure if he had plans or what not. Then just before she made her decision to ask her coughing spell came around. she quickly pulled out a cloth and placed it over her mouth as what seemed like a small hand sized flood of blood made it's way from her mouth. the cloth was now drenched in blood. It seemed the injury had gotten worse from prolonged strain. She could only conclude it was from either the tea or her upright position. Her spell subsided enough to allow her to speak.

"What of Division 12 sir, what should we be expected to do?"

She sounded unsure of any real thing but knew she needed to get things settled here as quickly as possible. She pulled out a small bottle of purple liquid and sipped a little. after placing it back in her robe the coughing started back up but this time it had no blood to it. In one deep cough her mouth flooded with blood. Pain shot from her midsection and dropped her to one knee. After some time the pain subsided as the liquid took affect. She was able to stand upright with her own strength. she placed the cloth in her robe and was able to continue the meeting for a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: meeting of the captains   meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:40 pm

(just to let you know there will be no posting order just post if you have something to say)

Sephiroth looked over at her and scratched the back of his neck. "I want you to get an arrancar and try to find a way to cut there heirro easier." He said. Sephiroth pulled out from his robes a peace of paper. He showed it at them. "This is a riddle. It leads to a place that we need to go to. It says, Synergy made from science and nature A breach of fields is key The unholy hour burns bright Two places is what is right." He said. "Now Kenya i would like your help to find it out." He said. He smiled a little and felt like he was kinda dumb for asking her to do that. Looked at the captain and then walked over to the captain and handed her the paper. "This is a copy of the riddle and i would like your help with this." He said. He then walked over to the others that were there and handed them a copy of the riddle. "If you guys want to help you can." He said and then walked over to the place he was standing at in the first place. He waits.
Back to top Go down
Kyekifino

Kyekifino

PostSubject: Re: meeting of the captains   meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:24 am

Kye looked at it for a moment. The riddle seemed to be speaking to him. "Sir. I think I know the answer. We have to go to Hueco Mundo..." Just then a thought occured on him. "But if the Arrancar are looking at the same riddle... that means they are coming here. Sir, I think we may need more than just 6th Division and you to stay behind. I believe we need to create a Garganta. Also, I have a question. Why are we doing a riddle? What's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Megumi
Admin
Megumi

PostSubject: Re: meeting of the captains   meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:05 am

Megumi looked down at the copy the Captain Commander handed to her and read it over and over. She read each line by itself a couple of times before she put them together and read them over all at the same time. She looked up and waited for a turn for her to speak. “Captain Commander, I would think it’s pointing us towards Karakura Town. As we all know it has always been the one with the highest spiritual pressure but in two ways. Naturally from the souls there like the Superhumans and the Quincys as well as from messing with science like the Vizards.” She said as she looked at him along with the other fellow Captains. “Perhaps we send half of our forces to Karakura Town and leave half of them here?” She wasn't fully confident in what she said, but it was worth a try.
Back to top Go down
~*Cross*~

~*Cross*~

PostSubject: Re: meeting of the captains   meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:53 am

"Goodness gracious this will be a pain in the ass. But before we start sending out our troops, we should sort something out first. The Soul Society's protection has to be put first more than anything. And currently the situation would demand that a little more than the Sotaicho and the 6th Division stay behind". Stepping forward so that he could look at the other Captains in the room. The Shinigami took note of all that was said, even taking the time to look at this riddle. "The 12th Division along with the 4th plays a very important part in the Gotei 13. Which means the 4th has to stay behind, further more we have to look at other factors too. I'm sure we've all noticed that the 12th Division Taicho is not well. So resting and finding away to stop one's self from withering away should take priority. It would be useful to have a Captain fight that isn't 100%". Pausing for a moment Cross looked around the room and at then at the Sotaicho. "As for this thing about finding a way to cut the Arrancar's Hiero. All we need to do is put some effort into it. Our own bodies can be reinforced by Reiatsu. The Sotaicho should know this better than anyone of us. So the Arrancar's Hiero shouldn't be too much of a problem. However since this is a riddle, certain clues might lead to treacherous territories. And so I propose the 12th Division should find a way to let us have access to the Garagunta at will. I'm sure the 12th Division can manage such a thing. Besides I'm intrigued by the Garagunta and would love to learn more about its mechanics". . A Fox Grin was set upon the Shinigami's face as he directed his attention onto the Taicho known as Megumi. His old drinking pal, someone that seemed smart enough to figure a couple of things out. "I must say 5th Division Taicho might be onto something, perhaps we should value her request. Karakura town is indeed very important to both Shinigami and Hollows. But I can't help but think this could be a wild goose chase. The Riddle that was given seem to be missing some valuable pieces to it. Then again that is what should make this hunt more than a little interesting in the long run. I would love the opportunity to go to Karakura town if you don't mind. Are there any other volunteers?". Cross was probably the youngest Captain in the room based on his age. And his visual appearance, the man didn't seem to be older than 17 years old. And yet he was so commanding and witty at the same time. Even through all of this a Grin was plastered all over his face. Such a smile tend to make others around him nervous. People would often wonder just what the man was thinking about during times like these. There was another topic the Captain wanted to touch on. But the young Captain would wait for now and see what the reaction of the others would be. Stepping back into line, the Captain closed his eyes awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Eiki

Eiki

PostSubject: Re: meeting of the captains   meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:32 pm

EIki listened closely to all that was said. Even though he never had a nack for smart things, he would give this one a shot. With his feet pressed firmly against the ground and his back as straight as a board he began to ponder. But while he was thinking he came across a certain piece of information that seemed quiet odd to him. He had no bloody clue what the riddle was but he had thought of a few questions of his own to ask the Captain Commander. Normally, Eiki wouldn't do such a thing but the Captain Commander himself had said that he wanted the Captain's help with this one and Eiki thought it was about time to put his two cents worth in and see what he could back in return. He moved his arms to his sides and made sure his mouth had enough salvia for the upcoming discussion he was sure to initiate as he began to speak.

"Forgive me, for my interruption into your discussion but, if I may say so why do we even believe this riddle. All we know is that there is a riddle, well where did it come from? How do we know it just didn't come from a bubble gum rapper or something? Who wrote it? Maybe it's just a ploy by the Arrancar to get us to live Soul Society? Why are we following it so intently? Even if it is of importance, there must be more pressing matters then a child's riddle?" asked Eiki looking over to the Captain Commander than expanding his few across the room at all the other Captains.

After Eiki had finished speaking his moved his hands back behind his torso hand held the his forearm. He was certainly not going to stand by while they fussed over something like a riddle. It could be by anyone and the thing in the riddle could already be found. The Soul Society had more pressing matters than a riddle. Maybe, like the hollows at their doorstep and rebuilding the ranks. They surely did not have time for such things and even if they were completely free and able to pressure the riddle how do they know it's not a trap? They don't and that's the trouble. You can't just send people to Karakura Town and all other reaches of everywhere at every chance they did. If they did the Arrancar would win sooner than expected and they'd all be doomed.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: meeting of the captains   meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:18 pm

Sephiroth looked at all the captains that spoke. He smiled. "Well i guess you guys are right, we will go to Karakura town. And for this riddle i think we should still do what it has pointed us to. We mite not know who made it but we have to trust it. You are right to, we will have the 12th division work on a Garagunta to Las noches." He said and then walked over to the 12th division captain. "As for you your going to be staying in the 4th division so they can look at what's wrong with you and see if they can help. Now, i do still want some of the 4th division to go out with the others. Just so that way we have someone to heal as the fight's get even harder." He said. "We will keep me, the 12th, 5th, and 6th divison here for us." He said. "Now i'm not going to keep all of the shinigamis here, if your in the divisions i just called but think that you or people in your division could help then let them. We need people out there to keep things in line and people here so we don't get over runned by the arrancars." He said and then popped his neck. "I want the 3rd division here to so that we have more help here. We need our home more then the others but we have to keep the world of the living in check." He said. Sephiroth waits for them to speek about the new plan
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: meeting of the captains   meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:28 pm

(( The posting order CANNOT be disbanded. The posting order is:

Sephiroth
Kenya
Kye
Megumi
Eiki
Cross

This is because we run on a points system in which you gain points via posts. It also leaves people out if they are not able to post in the day in which these events are going on. Please stick to this posting order. ))
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestruction.forummotion.com
kenya

kenya

PostSubject: Re: meeting of the captains   meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:31 pm

"I appreciate the offer guys, but I must insist that there is no known cure for my problem. I have already been to fourth with this. And as the decision has been made I don't se that my agreements with the captain is necessary, also The 12th will put forth all effort in finding a way to open a Garganta."

Kenya spoke with an odd sense of seriousness but also a hint of happiness that her fellow captain did care. After several moment she turned to the captain commander and spoke.

"If that is all I wish to start preparations on the Garganta if we are to have it working any time soon, though I fear my life is growing ever shorter."
Back to top Go down
Kyekifino

Kyekifino

PostSubject: Re: meeting of the captains   meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:25 am

Hearing everything that went on, Kye replied, "Alright sir. My squad will stay here, I guess. We'll make sure to keep double watch on the jigokuchou." Kye's eyes wandered around the room. He thought, So we have a Kenpachi, a dying scientist, me, a kind-seeming captain, a quiet seeming captain, and someone I'm not sure what to think of... well this'll be interesting.

Kye repeated Eiki's question, "So why do we have to know the answer to this?"
Back to top Go down
Megumi
Admin
Megumi

PostSubject: Re: meeting of the captains   meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:02 pm

Megumi gave a small smile to Captain Cross as he seemed to have liked the idea of hers that she came up with before he volunteered himself to go to Karakura Town to investigate. She then frowned a bit as Eiki’s words as well as questions about this whole thing did make sense. When the Captain Commander spoke once more and gave out his orders, she noticed on how he skipped over Eiki’s questions that questioned the importance of this riddle. Her eyes went to the 12th Division’s Captain as the only other female there spoke. She was worried on how they will be able to function with one of their Captain’s already so close to death. She stayed silent as the 3rd Division’s Captain spoke up as well. She waited for the Captain Commander to answer the question he dodged earlier. She wanted this meeting of theirs to go by faster, as she never did like meetings.
Back to top Go down
Ikazuchi

Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: meeting of the captains   meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:58 pm

"Damn it. I think I might have over done it a little last night with all that sake. Maybe I should stop drinking so much if it means I could get to these things on time...meh, not worth it." The new 11th captain was currently running through soul society to reach the 1st division, having overslept once again. This had been become his regular routine ever since his promotion. He had expected more fights, but the only real difference was the stack of paperwork he now had to complete. As such, he had compensated for this by drinking more.

As he reached the meeting room, he stood outside for a moment to catch his breath and caught the basics of the meeting. Something about a riddle and arrancars. "Well, sounds like things are finally getting interesting" he thought as he entered the room. "Sorry I'm late everybody. I was er...training. Yeah that's it..." He looked around and saw an unfamilar captain standing by the door holding a sheet of paper. "So that must be the riddle, huh? Mind if I take a look?" he asked and plucked the paper before waiting for a response. "Hmmm...Well it seems like it means Hueco Mundo to me. This synergy or whatever sounds like the arrancars, but I've been wrong before" he said before looking up. "So what's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Eiki

Eiki

PostSubject: Re: meeting of the captains   meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:31 pm

Eiki stood up straight as calm as possible but, he could not help but slack when he heard the Captain Commander's response to his questions. He had almost totally ignored his question except for one little barely suitable sentence. This man was indeed a weird one. First he asked for his fellow Captain's advice and then he pays attention to the positive comments. As Eiki thought about this new Captain Commander a Captain burst through the door. The man was so tardy he hadn't even sent a hell butterfly telling them he was going to be late. He had disrespected himself and his entire Division by doing this. Then the man continued his rudeness by not even saying sorry and making up some half-ass excuse for his tardiness. Eiki was even more shocked when the man grabbed the riddle from the Captain Commander's hands without awaiting a response. This man surely had a death wish. He had ignored tradition than disrespected it. Eiki was not once to pass judgement early but this was unexceptional. A Captain could not act in such a way and be allowed to hold his position thus disrespecting the entire shinigami race. Eiki was a man of tradition and manors and this shinigami had thrown it all out the window, which made EIki pass a judgement on him. This was a rare occasion but he finally came up with the decision that this man was not fit to be a Captain he was even worse then this Cross person.

"Maybe, you should get in the proper position and show respect. I am sure you did not mean to be so disrespectful but if you gather your manors quickly you can salvage your reputation," said Eiki as he looked to the man that had just entered.

Even though Eiki now loathed this person he could not help but be considerate. He did not want to come across as rude and easy to aggravate while trying to show this man some manors. This man could still show himself as a rightful Captain if he acted quickly. Otherwise the other Captains and Captain Commander would be sure to follow in EIki's decision to not enjoy this person's company and having enemies in one's own ranks was something that could not be treasured by anyone even someone so ignorant as to throw away one's traditions and manors. After Eiki had spoked to this man he returned to his previous position awaiting the Captain Commander's response. He had no need to speak of how his questions had been ignored the man was surely aware of that already as two Captains had already spoken of it and EIki didn't want to be annoying.
Back to top Go down
~*Cross*~

~*Cross*~

PostSubject: Re: meeting of the captains   meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:52 pm

Cross was a little surprise by Eiki's outburst, but that just cemented the fact that the Sotaicho wasn't into full disclosure. A sigh escaped the Shinigami's lips as his fellow Captain, went on the defensive. Cross found himself snickering in a childish manner, for some reason the Sotaicho skipped a few things. Perhaps important things, such as the questions that a fellow Captain asked. The Shinigami soon steadied himself as the Sotaicho gave his orders. A Fox grin was still present as Cross began scanning the room. The other Captains seemed more than a little concerned about a few things. Which was understandable, one would like to know what their sacrifices are for. Cocking his head to the side a little, Cross looked over at the 12th Division Captain. The woman was seemingly on her death bed, but was still wanted to continue. Such bravery should perhaps be commended but at the same time it could be seen as rather foolish too. Other than that, it seems no one really wanted to accompany the Captain to the Realm of the humans. It was such a shame, but it wasn't something the Captain would dwell on.

With all these questions being asked, Cross was about to intervene. That's when a most ridiculous being walked into the meeting room. The man must be the new Captain that was recently appointed. Blinking a little Cross found this man to be quite intriguing. He was a little rough around the edges. But perhaps this man had style too. However a certain Captain made a good point too. Which meant Cross didn't need to say much about the new Captain appearance. Or entrance for that matter, the man most likely loved making an entrance. "Ahh now look what you went and did. You went and pissed off Captain uptight, I mean Eiki san. However you should show a bit of respect during a time like this. If anything you should watch and observe and learn how to act". Waving his hand a little, Cross soon pointed towards where the Captain should be standing. Tilting his head to the side, the man began staring at Eiki with a fox grin. Cross was fully aware that he might have upset the Captain a little. But the man didn't care at all, he was used to doing things like this.

"Moving onto more serious matters now. I don't mind going to the realm of the humans to check out this riddle. However I hope the Sotaicho will see fit to give us an explanation. I'm sure everyone would agree that knowing just what we're meant to be fighting for. Would put their mind at ease a little, not knowing can cause problems. That much is evident from the actions of our previous Sotaicho. I wonder just what kind of things that man used to get up to hm? Who knows the riddle on that piece of paper could have something to do with it". There it was again that fox grin, which brought an air of uneasiness into the room. Cross can be quite unpleasant at times, a mystery among his peers. A man that can often be seen as untrustworthy too, but that was just Cross all round.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth Kenpachi

Sephiroth Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: meeting of the captains   meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:27 pm

sephiroth looked at all the captains that were here and then looked at the new captain that just walked into the meeting. Sephiroth was a little pissed about this. He heard why he was late and still was getting more pissed about how he sat there and most likely lied to them. What really made himself pissed was when he asked for the paper and then took it from his hands without letting him say yes or no. sephiroth's eyes opened wide as he was getting pissed. The power he was letting out was making cracks in the walls and for the weak shinigami they would most likely bow to the power and almost die from it. He shunpoed to Ikazu and had his hand on the mans shoulder and was trying as hard as he could to hold back so he won't break his bone. He put his head next to Ikazu. "if you walk in here late again and lie about being late you will lose your rank and more." sephiroth said and then sniffed. He pushed the captain away. "I can smell the sake in your breath." He said. Sephiroth walked back to were he once was and then looked at the captains. "now, i did not forget about you guys. Now, i don't want to send half of our race out to some places. I just want a little at a time." He said. sephiroth looked at Eiki and Cross. "As for what you said i understand were you guys are coming from. But i have a good feeling about this. I really think we should do this. Now, as for me i have a place that i would like to look at. i'm going to go at the valley of screams. As i'm gone i want you eiki to be in charge of this place as i'm gone. I hope you can do." He said and then waits for what the captains to say something so he can leave and check out the place he thinks is were it is.
Back to top Go down
kenya

kenya

PostSubject: Re: meeting of the captains   meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:14 pm

Kenya did a lot of looking and stayed quiet. She didn't want to be noticed as much as she has been. She had a feeling that no matter what she did or came up with her injury would progress further. However she was reaching her limit. If she had to stand any longer she would surly feel the affects of it.

"Well, if everyone is quite fini-"

The injury took its toll once more. Her legs buckled and fell to the ground. Her eyes widened as blood spewed out from her mouth. It took some time for this to cease. When it finally did her hand was covered in blood, along with it dripping down her mouth. As she gets ack up she wipes the blood off her hand and mouth. She started in the most stern voice she has ever displayed to another captain.

"if you people are quite finished, I would like to take my leave and start on the Garganta. Sotaicho, If I stand any longer I fear it might get worse. I request full access to any supplies I might need. Furthermore I have full trust in the captain commander, and if he were to tell me to go to Hueco Mundo and fight, I would do so till my last breath."

Kenya's eyes were cold and dead in side. She was in anguish and she made it almost impossible to see.
Back to top Go down
Megumi
Admin
Megumi

PostSubject: Re: meeting of the captains   meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:38 pm

When the newest Captain among them, the 11th Division Captain, joined them in the meeting after a good while of while and lied about why he was late, Megumi just sighed and shook her head. Bad move and he was going to pay for it dearly from their Captain Commander. She sweatdropped even more when he took the copy of the riddle from the Captain Commander’s hands while just plain being rude. This didn’t look like it would end well as if he kept this up then the Captain Commander would surely kill him. As Captain Eiki spoke to him and punished him with his words, only to be teased slightly by Captain Cross, Megumi sighed softly to herself and rubbed her temples that has started to pound a bit.

When the Captain Commander spoke to Captain Ikazuchi and gave him a very VERY generous warning, the pounding in her temples started to lessen. It was safe to say that the Gotei 13 weren’t fully prepared for anything major but they’ll have to make do with what they got. She looked up then and looked to their Captain Commander. “Sir, it’ll be better to take someone else with you just in case. I do not doubt you in anything, but it’ll be best to be on the safe side especially when you go alone.” She said before she looked to Captain Kenya. “I believe it’s best we should send Captain Kenya to her lab so she could start working on the Garganta and so she wouldn’t be in pain as she is in right now.” She said, her voice held concern even though she had not yet spoken personally with the Captain of the 12th Division. She looked back to the other Captains.
Back to top Go down
Ikazuchi

Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: meeting of the captains   meeting of the captains I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Ikazu grinned when Eiki told him to show some respect. "Aw come on, you need to lighten up a little. I said I was sorry..." His sentence was cut short however when the Captain Commander appeared in front of him and placed a hand on Ikazu's shoulder. Even though the Captain was holding back his power, it was obvious even to him that Sephiroth would be able to snap his arm like a twig if he wanted to. "If you walk in here late again and lie about being late you will lose your rank and more" the Captain told him and Ikazu couldn't help but feel slightly intimidated. "I guess I was disrespectful. Sorry, it won't happen again. I'm just not used to the work load yet" he said before apologising to Eiki as well. He had been a little rude...

The Captain's words caught his attention when he mentioned going to the valley of screams. He knew the Captain was powerful, but what if this was all a trap? "Captain, with all due respect, is it really such a good idea to go alone? What if while we're reading this riddle the arrancars are as well? If they thought you'd go there, who knows what they'd do." He was going to argue his point further when he heard the captain behind him start to speak, "Well, if everyone is quite fini-", before stopping and coughing up a mouthful of blood. "Hey, are you ok?" he asked, concern in his voice, and took a step towards her but stopped as she looked back up with cold eyes and continued speaking. "What the...is that normal? Should she really be fighting like this?" he wondered to himself as she finished talking. What Megumi said made it seem like this had been going on for a while, but it must still be painful for her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting of the captains   meeting of the captains I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meeting of the captains
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next